Why does usa want war with iran?

why does usa want war with iran?

youtube.com/watch?v=ezSUVXcf0Q8

Attached: war iran.jpg (630x417, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2019/04/15/f-35-deploys-to-middle-east-for-first-time/
twitter.com/LMartinezABC/status/1125217555994619904?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
reuters.com/article/usa-iran-rouhani/iran-labels-all-u-s-troops-in-middle-east-as-terrorists-idUSL5N22C6A4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I fucking hate politician drama.

The answer is literally right behind his head

The USA doesn't. The Israeli lobby and their neocon/neolib allies do though

Attached: 1555535871431.jpg (2048x1543, 995K)

Pistachios

So is Iran happening?

I hope they do it if only to see US crumble once and for all.

>yfw theres only one Rand Paul

Attached: 74722fb515d3de591e962bd08bf2d342fbbb46adc1700120b8b430297391efd0.jpg (272x236, 13K)

Put that wet dream in the same place you hide your cum sock

We need to rotate our stocks of weapons. It's easier to shoot them than demil them.

Attached: 1557154456934.jpg (388x340, 97K)

We should be saving all our resources for confronting an actual fucking threat like China
All this stupid Middle East bullshit is just distracting us from the important threats to confront

Except out military is getting a lot of experienced officers and reserves by being at perpetual war. The Chinese cant really say they have as seasoned an officer core.

airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2019/04/15/f-35-deploys-to-middle-east-for-first-time/

Attached: f-35a-lightning-ii_009.jpg (1200x800, 171K)

Iraq and Afghanistan have been a build up to get to Iran. That's one less anti-western nation to fight against when we take on the chinks. Venezuela is next.

NEW: US official says the carrier & bomber deployment announced by WH was based on clear indications of Iranian and Iranian proxy forces preparing for a possible attack on US forces in the region.

twitter.com/LMartinezABC/status/1125217555994619904?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani signed a bill into law on Tuesday declaring all U.S. forces in the Middle East terrorists and the U.S. government a sponsor of terrorism.

reuters.com/article/usa-iran-rouhani/iran-labels-all-u-s-troops-in-middle-east-as-terrorists-idUSL5N22C6A4

will the jews kill him so there is no obstical ?

>Put that wet dream in the same place you hide your cum sock
Cute. It's true though, one more war and America is done for by pretty much every metric.

Attached: do it.jpg (271x277, 13K)

Attached: I wouldn't worry about it, goy..jpg (526x737, 108K)

Moses is Moses, business is business

Not him, but you're out of your mind if you don't think the rest of NATO won't willingly go along with any Military action in Iran.

I would love to see your evidence for this

because Israel wants war with Iran.

>US has Carriers in the Pacific and Atlantic to cover Venezuela
>Carrier and bomber wing head to the gulf for Iran, at the same time as Turkey's economy is collapsing, and now revoking the Istanbul election (30 minutes ago),
>US tests airborne lasers destroying multiple missiles
>China getting fucked with new tariffs, just as multiple warships/carriers do patrols off its coastline

i-is it, hapanan?

Attached: 1444853838387.jpg (2048x1447, 285K)

Attached: 1523411286032.jpg (825x464, 210K)

Why do you think we want war? Too expensive. Our recent Sabre-rattling lets Iran know fomenting or funding terrorism and starting proxy-wars against our Saudi bros will come with costs. Not looking to invade, just looking to fuck up their hardware if they overstep. Don’t be a retard.

The USA doesn't. A coalition of bad-faith political and economic actors are trying to engineer one because even though a war with Iran is bad for the USA, Iran, and global stability it feeds into their short-term interests and they're quite happy to watch the world burn if they get what they want in the short term. Yes, I am aware of how stupid that is. They're pushing for it anyway because being rich and powerful does not equivocate to being wise and forward thinking.

To a LOT of people consequences don't real until they're actively suffering from them.

(((why do you think)))

I doubt they would apart from England. And England is fucked politically.

but iran is pro america they love usa?

Because Iran is an islamist country thats grab for powere ruined more in the middle east than the US ever had. inb4 5 NPCs starting to whataboutism.

>Not him, but you're out of your mind if you don't think the rest of NATO won't willingly go along with any Military action in Iran.
Which other NATO countries support military action in Iran? That's right, none do.

>US enforcing its trade interests in Hormuz with naval show of force
>pol Muslims fly into hysterical meltdown, cry and scream about muh poor Iran and muh poor Muslims
Glowing shills. If Russia did this through the Baltic you’d say how based it was. But Iran needs internet defenders!

>pol Muslims
That's a new one.

>still didnt got that Jow Forums is an russian asset that whole purpose is to undermine US and western interest for the benefit of Russia

>Venezuela is next.
lolwut? you failed in venezuela just last week.

Can you imagine the eyes on Jow Forums if you ever told them Israelis are mostly ethnically Russians, Germans and Poles?

Attached: 1200px-Haifa,_Israel_bilingual_sign.jpg (1200x900, 262K)

>Go to Jow Forums
>Wordfilter "SLOPPY J0B"
>No threads on this board

Attached: 1528070069422.jpg (1415x1251, 178K)

Are you actually clinically retarded?

Are those capri pants? Am I going insane?

Dilate

A lot of pol/acks knows it

They just come up with one exuse, parrot it a thousand times til the last of em got it is wrong and then they come up with another and continue again.

I don't get why that's matter?

Well the Iran situation is an actual issue of concern for the US. You can't even compare Syria, which was a literal who state, with Iran in that regard.
The Strait of Hormuz and the Persian Gulf are of immense importance to Saudi Arabia and therefore the US. Iran hasn't exactly been a very forthcoming nation state actor and the conflict is between the Saudis/US and Iran, not Israel. The fact that Iran is also at odds with Israel, another allied nation, makes it much more dangerous and relevant though. I think the Iranian people are also considerably more progressive and overall much smarter than the average Levantine and Arab. They don't hate America, it's their theocratic leadership which fights against Saudi Arabia and Israel. This obviously is an open, yet unannounced, invite to some people.

I think the goal of the US foreign policy in the case of Iran is mostly one of containment until Iran comes to the table. The idea is to keep the Persian gulf open and free of trouble, to strengthen the Saudis due to oil and general presence in the area. War is probably the last thing most people want.

Are those shorts or pants?

3/4 pants
Google it if you dont believe me.

Because we want our F4s back.

I think you could throw France in there too.

The state of Israel does.

Dubious. The US will ruin Iran like they did Iraq, and it will be yet more wear and problem for the American people, but it won't be enough to topple the US feds.

Something would have to fall apart 'on the inside'.

Thank fuck, he's a worthless peon who isn't even a micron of the man his father is.

China isn't a substantial threat to the West, and Israel doesn't give a fuck about them, so it's unlikely.

I'd say more like an imperium on a leash, but sure, that works too.

No way France is not interested at all and dislikes Uncle Sam way too much.

Because it's fun?

>China isn't a substantial threat to the West,
China is the only substantial threat to the West.

How so? They have no power projection.

Attached: tears.jpg (540x380, 54K)

If you don't count the West itself, or Israel.

>A War? Oh, I can understand your wish there had been a war. Your need to indulge some pathetic fantasy of brave Iranian soldiers marching to honourable defeat. But in fact, user, you and I know there was no war, no glory. Iran didn't resist, it was gaped.

I'll leave aside the usual neocon/Israel/ZOG talk and give a good practical reason why: if Turkey ever gets friendly with China, the main route between them (for e.g. moving materiel) would be the corridor of the New Silk Road project which runs through Iran

Prolly my number one reason for wanting war with Iran is cause i just enlisted and there's a good chance of having my MOS actually be used the way it's supposed to (19d) rather than just mixed in with infantry because ayy lmao.

Also killing muslims is important to me for religious reasons

oy vey

Attached: starofdavid.jpg (1920x1200, 1.6M)

Ignore the retard pol-tier (((explanations)))
>project for a new american century
>seven countries in five years
The simple answer is that the power vacuum left over from American isolationism will allow some countries to expand their influence and undermine the international order. Iran in particular is a strong nation surrounded by weak nationstates

I would let this Jewess sit on my face tbqhwyf

Because long nose tribe says so

Not happening until it happens

russians killed more jews then germans

also all zionism does is get jews killed just like how blacks kill more blacks

internal threats already defeated the West

fuck Iran. they were always next after iraq and we've been saying it since 02

we dont? top 3 countries i want war with right now

1. Saudi Arabia
2. Turkey
3. China

Attached: 12oz_cc_002_pt1-06(1).jpg (808x608, 54K)

Bolton needs to be tried for treason.

Attached: 1556332266546.jpg (1024x676, 81K)

Why?
>they make cheap shit and buy land and debt from the US!
They NEED the west otherwise nobody buys cheap shit and land ownership and debts are ignored the instant a war starts.

>why does Israel want war with Iran?
FTFY

Australia will come, we never miss an opportunity to kill shit

A reminder that despite make up less than 13% of the userbase, Jow Forums crossboarders are responsible for over 50% of low quality posts.

Is that josaphine earp?

I'm assuming you were about to say to protect Israel from Iranian hostilities

The convention war would only take 1-2 years. It's just that the terror campaign would be must worse than that of Iraq or Afghanistan

China gets their oil from Iran. Much easier to control Iran and just cut off Chinese oil in a Sino-American War. Without oil China would implode within a year

Keep dreaming Ivan. You sound more insane than Hitler

You already know why.

Everyone but the most willfully ignorant retards knows by this point.

China is next.

Attached: Bill-Kristol-China.png (1005x635, 102K)

China has nukes.

Based.

you're a dumbass.
this will be the excuse that germany and france use to kill nato and create an EU army that they can use to smash their own client states into submission.

Attached: 1534029789182.jpg (599x461, 34K)

>China gets their oil from Iran
>Much easier to control Iran and just cut off Chinese
You are an absolute retard if you think China is going to let you tards blunder through the Zagros and not having them and the Russians send all of the nicest stuff on a bowtie to bleed you out

No they wont

Rand Paul has massively gone downhill

Give me one good reason why. Because from where I'm sitting it sure looks like we will.

When was the last time you sent 5000 men anywhere?

Fuck if I know, we usually just drop off a few SASR teams wherever the Americans aren't bombing and then pick them up again once the screaming stops.
It's been a pretty effective strategy in Afghanistan and Iraq so I don't see why we would stop now

China is not a superpower and does not have the capability to send massive amounts of ground units into Iran through a US blockade and through Afghanistan. The Chinese do not even support large amounts of military in western China. The most the Russians and Chinese can do is send advisors, money, and arms which will probably not work since the US would cut off the country.

It was world war two. Australia is the most cowardly Anglo nation, even Canada is a more bloodthirsty nation. And even better they really send some troops rather than a handful of nobodies.
>but New Zealand
Not even a real country.

>which will probably not work since the US would cut off the country.

Attached: 1557196421127.jpg (385x385, 27K)

Just wait till China goes into that traditional civil war

Why is OP a faggot?

I wonder how many points you get for running someone over and letting them live as opposed to making sure they're dead.

Neocons are fucking traitors. Lemme say something real quick as a former 11b with two tours in Iraq, this government hasn't given proper healthcare/services to the vets who have been fighting for the past, hell almost 20 years now, the VA is still all backed up and fucked up on the medical side and it's getting worse as Nam vets get older and health issues start to pile. I was 15 when we went to war after 9/11, I'm 32 now and we've been in conflict for more than half of my life. The shit gets old, any fat fudds/neocons sounding off for war with Iran need to sign up themselves, or ensure their children go. And for fuck sakes some R's need to start calling out the fucking Israeli lobby, because it's literally only that Muslim chick Ilhan Omar doing it and she's getting slaughtered by defamation for it. Based Rand stay on em

Attached: 1557039629031.webm (720x404, 692K)

You don't know your history, post WW2 we deployed en masse for the Malayan emergency, Korea, Vietnam and east Timor - I thought you were asking for post WoT deployments