Could we get the US obesity rates down by giving a gun for every 10 lbs of weight lost?

Could we get the US obesity rates down by giving a gun for every 10 lbs of weight lost?

Attached: lose weight - get a gun.jpg (804x481, 96K)

Considering the current incentive for weight loss is prolonged life and cheaper medical bills yet people still aren't losing weight. No.

OR you could just end government subsidies for unhealth foods (I'm looking at you, corn!) and then just slap a levy on said produce coming from countries which subsidize said produce.

You want some of that sweet sweet cancer

Attached: 300_5_Gallon_Bucket_Corn_Syrup.jpg (1200x800, 112K)

I would just go on the mountain dew and doritos diet for a year, then loose it to get 10 free rifles.

Seriously though why can't people just put down the chip bag? Why is it so hard for people to not be a fat ass?

My mouth feels sticky just thinking about corn syrup.
Bleh.

We just need better education on portion size. Euros eat just as much garbage as we do, we just have fuck-huge disgusting portion sizes.
Those things arent tangible to the average person. If it isnt affecting them now it doesnt seem real to them.

Kek

>Portion size
Not even. A lot of people these days eat only one meal a day and are perfectly healthy.
Eat foods your body can properly process and don't eat more calories than you burn.
Remember: It's impossible to outrun your fork.

Could we take advantage of it after the fact? Or do I need to get fat and lose it all over again in order to get my 16 rifles?

How about you get your rifle after every 10 lbs lost and for every 10 lbs gained you lose a rifle.

>for every 10 lbs gained you lose a rifle.
SHALL

>I'm looking at you, corn!
I found out they put that shit in store bought salsa. I just don't know why. Tomatoes are already quite sweet when raw.

My quest for a decent off-the-shelf salsa continues.

If the founding fathers would have known how fat americans would become, they would have made a similar law.

I would literally starve to death if someone made me that offer

>tfw 150lbs
I’d go borderline Auschwitz mode for some good shit though.
>mfw
It’s all about portion control and caloric intake, you could be the laziest couch camping fucker on the planet and still be a skelly so long as you don’t eat like a feral pig.

Attached: 03F591EB-02F0-4844-816E-83575D3425B0.jpg (399x388, 24K)

or you know you could actually make food from actual food.

> mfw I live in based Colorado

>the states with the most obesity have the most blacks
ayo hol up

Attached: db288_fig2.gif (560x321, 12K)

Pic you posted still shows white levels of obesity to be atrocious. You cant blame everything on blacks.
also
>women more likely to be obese
>tfw the thicc meme is literally killing us
lmao

>tfw 125 pounds

From my cold ham hands!

Attached: battle for the bearclaw.jpg (1024x768, 196K)

whites are literally the lowest except for asians, prob because they are bug people

Their bodies don't have as much "safe" fat storage.
Japan has a similar rate of type 2 diabetes despite having a much lower obesity rate.

part of this has to do with food deserts and people not having a choice but to eat shit food
that said, I would become a fucking sumo wrestler just to lose the wight for new guns at that rate

>I'm here for my 6th gun

Attached: _72360178_80157845.jpg (304x405, 16K)

The 3rd gun kills me. Fuck

May I introduce you to our lord and savior cool ranch?

Attached: CoolerRanch.png (600x857, 551K)

I get 5 guns, how many guns do you guys get?

I'd like to differentiate it from pure weight loss and relate it to physical fitness. Set milestones like being able to run a few miles in a certain time, squatting, or benching with good form at high weights, and particularly pull-ups since those are indicative of overall fitness

Because people think that gatorade is better to hydrate with than water, won't drink anything unsweet, and that fast food for dinner everyday is Ok.
>Tfw I lost 80lbs within 2 years, and 20 within the first 2 weeks by switching to drinking water and eating vegetables instead of fast food.

This is probably the only way to make sure leftists don't get any free guns.

Oops, forgot TF

Attached: 1552942424603.jpg (960x554, 121K)

Based and redpilled

Gay
>look like shit, disgusting
>can’t move as much, lose energy faster
>dick doesn’t work as good
>lower life expectancy
>higher medical bills
>might need to remove a foot or go through dangerous surgeries
People are still gross fat fucks. They’re animals, they’re less human. A human can control themselves but they instead gorge on food. If you want to solve obesity you need to mandate it legally. If you’re fat, half your paycheck gets taken away. That will motivate fat fuck pigs to put down the fork real quick.

i am bloatmaxxing and no one can talk me out of it

Eyyyy CO represent.

This is now the Jow Forumsolorado general.

is cheese a junk food

Only if you give me a bunch of guns for already not being obese, faggot.

Attached: 1483748385073.gif (360x360, 1.72M)

R8 my starvation Jow Forums

Attached: IMG_20190506_203858.jpg (1920x1080, 482K)

Depends on the cheese, Cottage cheese is low fat (About the same as whole milk) and high protein. Former fat fuck here, junk food is OK in moderation, including fast food, as long as its kept to a minimal.

reminds me, i kinda miss cottage cheese. havent bought it in at least a year

because real life is hard when you're not a basement dwelling neet and food makes the pain go away for those of us who dont want to be addicted to opioids

spoken like a true communist

you weigh 12 and a half rifles.

Unhealthy foods are addictive and fuck people's brains up. They're also cheaper than a lot of fresh foods because of subsidies and economy of scale.

I’m at a 122lbs lost so far, so instead of 12 high points can I have nice O/U shotgun? I’d also take some new clothes or a cosmetic surgery voucher for hanging skin because fuck I look disgusting shirtless.

Attached: 8548ED1F-4680-45BA-8FBD-D0E0A782405D.jpg (457x582, 121K)

Spoken like a gross fat fuck.

Damnit, my doctor says I shouldnt lose any more weight.

eh, youre good bro. clearly are doing it right, just give it 0.5-1 years

I've lost 30 pounds since December. Oddly I've also acquired three new guns since then. Two were inheritance, so it kind of counts.