New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: Capture.png (772x725, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1722081-Type03/page3
cabelas.ca/product/30435/ati-top-folding-shotgun-stock-w-pistol-grip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

QBZ-03 when?

Attached: QBZ-03 with AR-15 magazine.jpg (2739x958, 302K)

welp, it turned out you guys were right about the BC meet up

There was a BC meetup?

more like CSIS meetup

Lmao, where? when? What happened?

How much of a clusterfuck was it?

Attached: desire to know moe intensifies.jpg (521x516, 68K)

Give it to me NOW

Meanwhile ontario meetup happened and explosives where used and no CSIS members arrested each other.

He hasn't even posted proofs or an account of events. Sounds like fake and gay attention whoring.

Posted this in the last thread just after the new thread got made, gonna ask again.

Would it ever be possible for a civilian to get a permit for conceal carry here? If not, how would one theoretically go about concealing a firearm and not getting caught?

>Would it ever be possible for a civilian to get a permit for conceal carry here?
wrong country buddy.
>concealing a firearm and not getting caught?
fucking hell are you retarded? it's in the name.

Comes with an AR-15 butt and quadrail

based mentally challenged poster

>Would it ever be possible for a civilian to get a permit for conceal carry here?
hahahahahaha
There's officially One (1) person in the country (on official record at least) that has been granted the sacred privilege of being worthy enough to be armed for personal protection. Who it is? nobody knows. Some say it's king shiny pony himself, some say it's Omar Khadr. The current criteria for getting a CC permit in this country involves demonstrating that your life is in imminent danger. On an application, you must cite 3 cases where you were attacked, including the police files associated with the attacks. Then, they'll investigate you, and the people who keep trying to kill you, and then eventually, maybe, they'll give you the paper.
>If not, how would one theoretically go about concealing a firearm and not getting caught?
Holsters and training. Hypothetically. There might be people who do that, but it's against the law. Nobody here would ever do such a thing.

Attached: 18.gif (100x58, 22K)

>possible for a civilian to get a permit for conceal carry here
In the bush, it's possible, but you'd need to be a guide or forestry researcher or something that would necessitate it. And even then it's not like they readily hand them out. In the city? Lol, forget about it.

>how would one theoretically go about concealing a firearm and not getting caught?
IWB holster + handgun that isn't fukhueg. Dress to aid concealment. And don't carry a TT33 in your pocket and drop it on the floor in the line at the local Timmies.

Wait, are they actually bringing these in?

there's like 600~ afaik, where did you get this one thing from?

The last thread.

>In the bush, it's possible
ATCs for those types of professions are not ---concealed--- carry.

Does an ATC specify whether the firearm can be concealed or not? I always assumed a carry permit here allowed concealed or unconcealed carry as per the holder's preference, but I have no idea where I got this impression from.

Prohib
canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1722081-Type03/page3

FUCKING RCMP
Gif related is the fucking firearms lab fuck those god damn stupid fucking cunts

Attached: 1556503420418.gif (348x244, 1.92M)

Anyone in regina, Sask. want to buy a rem 597 .22? Ive had it a little over a year, shoots good, 10 round mag, comes with a bolt lock and keys . 150$ local pick up. must have valid PAL. Selling because im hard up on cash.

Attached: IMG_3731.jpg (4032x3024, 1.63M)

this shows the colour a little better...

Attached: IMG_3732.jpg (4032x3024, 1.71M)

Guys i just wanna let you all know i came huge loads in the tomato sauce and scrambled eggs
That is all

Attached: DyyWXwVUYAA7Oql.jpg (1536x2048, 422K)

but why

Nobody was good enough looking to rape so i had to do that instead

I don't get that, isn't it a Type 95 but in non-bullpup configuration? How did the horse fuckers ban that?

How you liking that Sinsinati?

The original T97 was banned for being "too easy to convert", so it'd probably need the same changes as the NSR model done.

Fuck, I though the food was a bit too creamy.

So why didn't the retards do it to begin with? I swear most of the importers in this country are actual retards

Good i lost the bead sight within 10 mins of using it and too lazy to find a replacement. Aside from that kicks like a mule and is good for clearing brush

Yeah, I'd mostly want one for hunting and teaching noguns firearm safety, since PROVE'ing it safe is all done in one step.

Reliable will replace the bead, and retap the threads if they were damaged. I'm gonna take my haunted Mossberg there this week, I'll let you know what the bill is

from being retarded

Each ATC will stipulate whether or not the firearm in question must be carried open or concealed. There's no official policy (that is publicly available, anyway), but it appears to be specific to the circumstances; if issued for wilderness protection, it will invariably be OC only. For personal protection, CC.

>haunted Mossberg
Maybe they can remove the screaming Palestinian ghosts from it.
But yeah i might do that or at least figure out a way to measure the thread diameter so i can buy an aftermarket bead for dirt cheap and just glue it in

One of you fags got a great deal on CGN for my K98.

Can’t decide between a mini14 or a levergat

easy choice.

Attached: IMG_20180602_140600.jpg (1936x1444, 958K)

That depends on the levergat, doesn't it?

Attached: Browning BLR action.jpg (799x497, 77K)

Alternatively...

Attached: savage 1899 Diagram.jpg (574x636, 82K)

Oh fuck am I pregnant now

I've been playing RE2 Remake, is there an NR 870 pistol grip I can get like this in Canada? Could I get a regular 870, take off the stock and put a pistol grip on and have it still be NR, as far as I see the only stockless shotguns come with weird grips like the Canuck.

Attached: 883710_20190506120907_1.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

NVM. sold.

h y p e

Attached: 6k.jpg (1937x1839, 1.03M)

Grats.

Im chug dru k and my toolroom is a mess. Gonna be long day.

Attached: 15571888724301921446877.jpg (1600x1200, 644K)

haha swastika lol

1860 Henrys are cool af, and so are mini-14s. I'd personally love an 18.5" trapper but the choice is yours, user.

Attached: file.png (2200x600, 389K)

haha triggered by energy drinks lol

Your picture is way too dark and I've never played RE2, but search "870 pistol grip Canada" and you'll find a bunch. As long as the stock doesn't fold, you're fine with manual actions. If it folds or telescopes it must be longer than 26" when it's fireable

aight thanks.

Here's a better picture btw, doesn't have to be just like it I just want a shortish shotty with pistol grip, I'll look up what you said.

Attached: 883710_20190506123838_1.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

>Fort St. John without a car is the worst experience ever

Also, there only seems to be one gun store that isn't Jewbelas

Life is pain

Attached: YUSLZaS.jpg (261x183, 5K)

Here's one with an overriding stock that looks pretty cool
cabelas.ca/product/30435/ati-top-folding-shotgun-stock-w-pistol-grip

I just thought it was pretty epic how you put your energy drinks into the shape of a swastika, very funny user, kudos for thinking that one up.

Nigs. What accessories fit Churchill mump shotties, (maybe akkar but says made in uk ni turkey, but it seems like turkshit)

Attached: 15571897833271078039044.jpg (1600x1200, 618K)

Fuck off, if you're not being sarcastic you're retarded, and I'm ot the maker.

Attached: 155718989577559479773.jpg (1600x1200, 592K)

triggered much libtard
#owned

Our forefathers fought and died to overthrow the nazis, and now years later you faggots use their symbol as part of some epic le edgy joke, fuck off.

There’s more then one gun store in fort St. John ?

Lmao fuck yourself you spiritual boomer/ kike. Ourgrandfathers fought againsttheir brethren for a bunch of (((bankers))) and had their grandchildren's inheritence handed over to invaders and racial strangers as reward.

White lost ww2

literal nazi faggot

angle it next time noob

Nobody cares faggot

Attached: 1500591503441.png (571x618, 53K)

Based and redpilled

amen brother, we had to unite with the glorious and humane soviets to stop the evil nazis from killing jews with electric floors, masturbation machines and wooden doored gas chambers

lmao yeah we should have helped the temper tantrum krauts who invaded other nations unprovoked and lost horribly because they were weak willed faggots. I laugh at every german woman who had to swallow allied semen to pay for their families food while their cuck husband rotted in a grave or cried at home about der vaterland.

>actually believing it was unprovoked and that ww2 was preventable if not for the germans

>w-we had to invade and commit war crimes on other sovereign nations, we had no choice!
boo fucking hoo

Firearms license? How about her what ever shithole country you live in and come to the U.S

unfeasible for the vast majority of Canadians

you really should read some books if you want to argue with people about history, it makes you look dumb when the entirety of your knowledge of 20th century history could be summed up in a couple paragraphs

You want 14 million conservative Canadians? You don't think that would ruin your economy?

lmao nice projection buddy

also curious

baconators are 5 dollars right now. why is noone talking about this?

Attached: RegalDependableChick.webm (1920x1080, 1.01M)

i always forget how fucking isolated canada is.

Mossberg makes a pistol grip shotgun from factory iirc. The thing comes in a tube.

And the cremation ovens that somehow worked much better than the ovens we have today, and somehow used bodies that are mostly water as a fuel source, and somehow they found a way to get rid of 36-48 million pounds of ash without a trace despite bones and teeth not fully breaking down even with modern cremation methods.

The holocaust TOTALLY happened.

>soviets good
>germans bad

Attached: brainlet.png (621x702, 56K)

Because Wendy's has the best mascot but some of the worst food

Gonna blast some clays this weekend with my new shotty. What are the odds I hit anything with the 12 inch barrel?

Attached: shorty.jpg (1377x1836, 713K)

it would have to be a fairly long barreled shotgun, that would be too short to be NR here, you can't be under 26" OAL

also they are completely stupid novelty guns, but if you have other practical shotguns it might be something fun for you to acquire, i wouldn't suggest it for any other purpose though

barrel length doesn't matter much, shotgun velocity is almost maxed out at 12" other than for sight radius, if you have a choke you should be able to do ok

No choke. Guess ill find out soon enough

Yeah I probably won’t get it, just thought it looked cool in the game. The upgraded version even has a proper stock and wood furniture.

what style of clay shooting are you doing? if you're just using a chucker or hand chucking they clays will be close enough you can smoke em with an open choke if you're fast
if it's trap and they'll be going fast and will already be some distance away when you fire you won't have enough pellets on target to dust any clays
that's actually pretty realistic putting a stock on it is an upgrade, however polymer furniture is functionally superior to wood in every regard

Yeah I guess they just wanted it to have more distinct look, and I guess realistically if I had to choose between a polymer pistol grip and a wood stock I’d pick the wood stock.

why not both?

I’m trapped in a police station, I have to go with what I find

There are more for wilderness protection but for self defense there is literally 1 person in the entire country who can carry for self defense against other people.

Conceal carry now

has anyone seen any Type 81s yet on the second hand market?

oh, i always thought that list of 600 was ones for personal protection, are you telling me there's really only 600 people with woods ATCs? we only have that many trappers/miners/loggers/surveyors/whatever the fuck else who have been granted woods atcs? seems hard to believe

Attached: 1468118010492.png (224x225, 4K)

Since they tell the rest of them to get fucked or just bring a long gun

That sounds like the opposite of a thing that would ruin the US's economy.

is it true hungary would accept canadians