Someone stole your briefcase, What do you say to them?

Someone stole your briefcase, What do you say to them?

Attached: bc.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fEZeb5lKPkk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill their dog.

bump

AKKAG AGBAR

>I'll be taking that back from you. I won't leave you empty handed, though. I'll be giving you two black eyes and a few broken bones. We can do this the hard way, or we can see how much i can make you bleed. Do you bleed? You will. I've fought in plenty of battles, lost my fair share, but won more than that. I know how to lose. That means I know how to win. If you dare fight me, you will regret it. You don't want to do this. Just put down the briefcase and walk away. Don't make me hurt you. I lost my wife and son to a murderer, and I have nothing left to lose. I will kill you.

and at this point is when I notice my briefcase was right behind me the whole time and he was holding his own

hello guy, do you possess my satchel

The room begins to flood with fedoras

The oxygen runs out

There are no survivors

Probably looses some effect since there is maybe a dirt trail while I'm yelling it

plot twist

i am able to survive off if inhaling fedoras. You are but weakened by the maelstrom, while I am strengthened!

AND THEN

EVERYONE

CLAPPED

Considering Collateral takes place in Los Angeles where the law and political timeline are identical to the real world one, not a god damn thing besides walk away and call 911, but since Vincent is an assassin and fugitive from Justice I guess he really had no other choice if he wanted to keep the contents of the brief case.

"You- you too!"

So you’re just going to go and take my briefcase? Why don’t you just FUCK MY WIFE while you're at it?!

Yo homie

speak softly and carry a big stick

Pull out my gun and magdu- Wait a minute... I'm white!

>sip coffee and walk away

I cover my eyes to protect them from sand

based and redpilled

Attached: 2P5rkCc.png (450x300, 42K)

Hey man if you want to be responsible for the shit that's in there be my guest.

Nothing, I just pull the remote detonator from my pocket and wait 5 minutes.

CLEAR A PATH YOU MOTHERFUCKER, I’M GOIN HOME

Attached: A537683C-9D0B-46FA-95FC-D9D5BCEF7E8A.jpg (1024x741, 245K)

>Yo homie, is that my snickers bar?

youtube.com/watch?v=fEZeb5lKPkk