EDC thread: no less than three knives edition

Please remember to shitfling, that's what these threads are for.

Attached: edcurself.jpg (1196x840, 694K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stepinstik.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signalling_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anyone can just buy stuff these days, its not a skill anymore

What's that even supposed to mean? You think the fine art of filling your pockets with shit is about acquisition?

HELL YEA BROTHER

Attached: Simple..jpg (925x650, 443K)

Attached: ULTIMATE EDC.jpg (2707x2446, 1.49M)

>But are you familiar with the Mexican sacatripe? Used for gutting sheep.....and other warm blooded animals

>Notebook

Attached: Ogq7WLt.jpg (468x286, 23K)

Good taste op

Attached: 953794C7-1DDD-4E78-A8B3-CE6E1F1F6B5E.jpg (1242x1387, 603K)

I've been rocking the old school shoot me first vest for a edc component. I can make a post about what I carry if yall want.

Attached: 4903-2.jpg (383x500, 58K)

fuck yeah I'll bite, been thinking about getting one of these for fishing but I'd use it for EDC at times I'm sure

>sponge
Despite a 90% likelihood that that’s a joke, I truly believe a sponge is actually more useful than half the shit people unironically post

Attached: ABDAE10B-73D9-42DE-B3AB-559A59C83F93.jpg (2400x2056, 2.56M)

based trapper user

>buck vantage
>nitecore thumb
>skeletool rx
>money clip/card wallet
That's pretty much it for everyday. On days when I carry it's an m&p9c

>on days when i carry

Attached: pepearmedrobbery.png (4500x4334, 1.78M)

why do you carry that "eternal light"?

Can we talk about fishing boomers for a minute.

Attached: A73ACA3A-11FA-4EEA-9894-41CE348E08D2.jpg (1242x1418, 307K)

h8rs gonna h8, h8, h8, h8, h8

Attached: 20190506_213820.jpg (720x810, 345K)

bro your mag is loaded backwards

>one world trade unit

Attached: dj.png (783x665, 726K)

No less than three knives, granted.

Attached: IMG_20190507_034816_713~2.jpg (3120x3223, 1.97M)

The vest stays by the door and I toss it in the jeep when I go out. If I randomly go innawoods or just want to step up my preparedness, I just have to toss it on.

So far only people to notice me has been old men and hipsters. They both give me the look of lust. Granted I have a big beard and wear straight leg jeans, so I can understand the hipsters admiration.

Anywho, glock, mags, and knife on belt.
Pants pockets is flashlight and karambit.

Inside the vest is a poncho, medical in a zip lock bag, and toilet seat covers cause I shit alot.

Attached: 20190506_213948-1.jpg (2110x1836, 2.09M)

Attached: E16A6549-DD5B-4919-8B99-1B6DF213B921.jpg (1242x958, 765K)

Attached: 20190506_214018.jpg (3264x1836, 1.49M)

Gonna add a Walther ppk in .22 to the vest at some point.

Attached: 20190506_214007.jpg (3264x1836, 1.41M)

Lol I almost always carry three knives....

A leatherman for pliers, an easily one hand operated knife usually a spyderco endura, and a Swiss Army knife. I use the spyderco at work all day for opening shit and breaking down boxes, the leatherman for tightening things and taking shit apart, and I carry the sak because the can opener is better than any other design I’ve used and it’s Phillips head screwdriver is pretty much perfect

Phone is LG

Usually carry a black gerber but been trying the Kershaw stuff out lately. Just been buying the black Friday special they have every year at my local hardware store.

Attached: 20190501_150759.jpg (2848x1602, 1.76M)

Yeee

Attached: 2WheelEDC.jpg (1080x1618, 1.25M)

What cane is that?

Where can I get a vest like that?

Mine came from Ebay. It's a Woolrich elite tactical series. Its over built with a lot of thought to the layout. Lots of hidden pockets behind the pockets.

>flag of losers
L M A O

Attached: 1556932582067.png (540x401, 418K)

>stepinstik.com/

Attached: 1556932582067.png (540x401, 418K)

if you don't want a ferrule just get one from amazon, lots of manufacturers make them. the thing on top is called a hame, just search for hame cane and you'll find a million

You lost, rebel. Get over it.

I'm not the one who's triggered by history, libshit retard.

Attached: 1557186966049.jpg (960x958, 55K)

Mmm, I love inbred hick tears. Please, cry more for me.

Attached: A2150955-BAF4-49ED-8E98-65709869DDA8.jpg (674x483, 63K)

>lmao wasn't it so fucking awesome when a bunch of white farmers were pressganged(enslaved) into fighting for rich slaveowners
>and they fucking died for being enslaved
>lmao
>fucking rednecks

ok well now that you put it that way that is a pretty disgusting thing to laugh at, idk about that guy but I'm glad I'm not shermanposting anymore.

shit was fucking stupid in the first place, idk, I used to think I was making racists mad but I'm pretty sure it's just antifederalists and southerners at this point.
go back to your discord or reddit or whatever and come back when you've grown up.

you make us look like shit.

Pretty sure that's a picture of that commie cadet. Yeah, it was a pretty fucked up war and it's pretty fucking stupid to laugh at. That's putting aside for a moment that, today, we have a war of incivility that's ratcheting up based on perceived lack of representation. Some people just don't give a fuck about their fellow man, as long as that fellow man has some attribute they find deplorable.

The lessons of the past have been forgotten, let's hope we figure them out again by reading books instead of bloodlines in the battlefield.

Attached: 1556923422176.png (595x595, 621K)

>I was just following orders!!!
Okay, Cletus.

Attached: A62675AB-8435-441C-B4CA-7F4B6EC72259.jpg (683x535, 87K)

Enjoy your population dense soft targets in a guerilla war between civilian factions, bud.
>tfw you realize just how hard your shit is actually going to get pushed in on all sides if shit kicks off

Attached: 1554248773689.jpg (1039x768, 185K)

>haha the governmang will side with political radicals on either side!
No, they're not into your shit. Either of you.

>nyurr the South will rise again!!!
Now you’re just embarrassing yourself.

Attached: 9AAD12E7-FFB4-4CFF-9D17-5E5CF702CFDA.jpg (731x485, 43K)

>total population of blue areas exceeds population of red areas by 2 million

welp

>We will fight for our freedom from the British Crown!
>80 years later
>Kill the traitors who don't want to obey the government!
>The eternal Yankee

Attached: Boot licker tastes so good.jpg (500x329, 61K)

>there are yankees here stupid enough to fall for divide and conquer memes

imagine pretending to be progun, but siding with libtards on tearing down monuments, and shaming southern culture because its "racist"

you must surely realize what side of the fence you dance on when you idiots go on about this right?

>i-it was about muh freedumbs!!

Attached: 2F2E39DF-0A4A-4E06-9D18-6EFD8B5D2DDD.jpg (960x728, 97K)

You're not arguing with who you think you are, asperchu. Go back to your antifa mobile app chatroom.
You did not refute anything in that post. You have bodies stacks on top of eachother that can't mobilize. A strike against a "blue area" is more vitally effective without any other variables being considered. Blue is not going to mobilize into red territory. Think about a truck bombing in NYC vs nashville. Both are pretty populous. Which do you think will do more dramatic damage?

Now, like I said before, how about we
>figure [the lessons of the past] out again by reading books instead of bloodlines in the battlefield.

Attached: 1555472780206.gif (697x764, 1.54M)

imagine being a yankee supporting federalism.

Attached: 1478998101991.jpg (647x435, 44K)

>laughing at losers who are stuck 155 years in the past is now “antigun”
>unironically using the term “libtard” like a Facebook boomer

Attached: 118FFA21-B8DC-4371-B57F-2EDDC3064FDE.jpg (727x540, 57K)

>triggered so hard by something from 155 years ago that you scream your head off over someone's tablecloth

ever wonder why carpetbaggers built those fucking statues? they wanted you to remember something and you forgot it

idk being pro fed is being pro fed to a government that has continuously bled away all of your rights under the guise of fighting x bad guy

civil war happened to be a case where you slaughtered hundreds of thousands of white men and women (getting close the same amount killed on your own side in the process) all over some niggers.

You talk about winning all you want but nothing will detract from the fact that you let swaths of americans die over a bunch of niggers.

From a bunch of carpet baggers burning half the nation over a disagreement on the "humanity" of niggers, to a group of yuppies arguing the "equality" of niggers in the civil rights, to sjws now trying to put the mere act of existing as a white man on trial in every college in the nation. Know that you are the eternal yankee

>when your phone forces you to respect The Confederacy

>laughing at poor hicks clinging on to the past and dismissing slavery as is now “antifa”
Excellent mental gymnastics. Gold medal worthy is I do say so myself.
Imagine thinking shitty accents, slavery, incest, and double-wide trailers is something worth clinging on to.
>triggered
I’m merely laughing at you retards. You’re the one getting upset because I made fun of your blankie.
Nope. I couldn’t give less of a shit about the losing side. I don’t advocate for the removal of Confederate statues, but it’s no hair off my back when niggers tear them down.
You keep bringing up niggers a lot. What are you projecting? What are you trying to keep hidden inside that meth addled head of yours, Cletus? Go on, let it out.

Attached: F85BC417-49BD-4278-BD09-3E0CCF7FE0E8.jpg (635x475, 67K)

>being asshurt enough to reply to every post
ahmed calm down we get you dont like whites

>getting triggered by regular shit that only triggers far leftists who give a fuck about imaginary racist boogie men makes you a far leftist
Checks out.
>I'm merely laughing
Do you see that "territory" map? That's the joke, bud. Stay mad and "laughing" on the internet, because you can't laugh to their faces. Or mine.

Attached: 1555345121480.jpg (720x490, 35K)

>Imagine thinking shitty accents, slavery, incest, and double-wide trailers is something worth clinging on to.
Embarrassed by your gen-am, white boy? You're the reason everyone says whitey has no culture.

No, I just hate losers who act like winners.
>triggered
You keep using that word, but I don’t think you know what it means. Who’s the one angrily clutching their flag and defending a “culture” that contributed... uh... sweet tea(?) to the nation?

Attached: 61EB428E-EC43-420B-BCE3-4C9E87AF8E16.jpg (574x508, 47K)

Attached: 1555975516045.jpg (601x508, 94K)

>literally has a folder full of anti-confederate memes
>shows up in random threads making fun of blankies
>totally not triggered
>definitely don't give a fuck

Attached: b6a.jpg (601x341, 32K)

Keep projecting.

Attached: AC190059AU_nobo_quantum_2511_overhead_projector_grey.jpg (1000x1000, 53K)

Kek you still mad tho

Attached: 96566D0B-F3E8-44F5-8FDB-5CCA2CB1B9BC.jpg (500x586, 87K)

Attached: 1555975516050.jpg (480x360, 7K)

Keep those (You)s coming, Cletus. Keep ‘em coming.

wew, those girls look well fed. 10/10 would have fat southern kids with

Attached: 1555431236379.png (680x798, 468K)

Attached: 1548768964408.gif (480x238, 415K)

Middle one is ‘aight. Left one is too fat and right one looks like she’s got some spic blood in her.

I mean yeah they fat.
But how is that really anti-confederate?

Report intentional trolls.
Dont reply to them

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signalling_theory
This is costly signaling, she's letting you know she's an extremely suitable provider just by looking at her.

Attached: 1545164125391.gif (425x510, 973K)

>I was just following orders!!!
You get that this only works for a volunteer military, right? It's an actual excuse for conscripts.

What are you carrying all this shit around for?
I have a wallet, a phone, a watch and my keys.
When was the last time you actually NEEDED a knife (not use, NEEDED where nothing else was legitimately available to do the job).

>hey, user, can I borrow your knife

What do you think people are using knives for other than cutting, or what do you think people can cut something with other than a knife? Do you order shit from amazon? Do you trim threads from your clothes? No gun? What will you shoot someone with if you have to?

Why do you have a phone AND a watch? When's the last time you actually NEEDED a watch(not use, NEEDED where your phone wasn't legitimately available to do the job)

keys? nobody's going to break in or steal your car, dude, it could never happen, you don't need to protect yourself or anything around you. just do push button ignition and don't lock your doors.

Yeah maybe the one in the center.

found the nigger

Might as well get rid of the watch since you have a phone. Also might as well get rid of the phone since you're on Jow Forums and likely have no social life. Also become a minimalist and sell off your house, but get rid of the money so you don't need to carry around that big bulky wallet. Would also get rid of needing to carry around keys. And since you don't need to carry anything, get rid of those ugly pockets by burning all your clothes. Streamlined your EDC a bit for you there buddy. Thank me later :)

Attached: 1543137655332.png (424x412, 276K)

Where do you usually go, where you need a knife and no cutting implement is available whatsoever.
The only times I see people use their knives is in very contrived ways, like, you could clearly use something else, or get a knife from somewhere real quick, but they have to justify carrying a knife around, so they cut their cheese with the knife, they where just poking around in dog poo with the other day.
Or some shit like that.

Because it's rude to constantly check your phone when in company, but you still want to check the time, autist.

Reminder: DO NOT shoot nature doggos

Attached: 164180601-coyote-wallpapers.jpg (1920x1200, 382K)

So uh y’all got any more of them EDCs

No, this is stage 4 terminal cancer. Logical discussion about the original topic is no longer an option. We have to sit back and wait for the thread to die at this point.

Attached: 1557105630389.gif (498x498, 1.13M)

Yeah, all those forest knives around to carve my spoons and prep my dinner with. At work I go out into the trash trailer and scrounge up a jagged piece of metal whenever I have to break down boxes.
Yes, I go hiking every day. I cook dinner in the forest every day. I carve wood every day. I break down boxes in a warehouse every day. I C two knives E D. Nobody is saying that you have to.

Where I work the equipment doesn't usually have to be brought from home.
Also, you carve spoons every day? Are you literally retarded?
You could just bring a spoon, you know?
Also, do you cook in a pan in the forest? Do you therefore carry a pan EVERYWHERE?
No, you bring it when you "need" it, although there really is no legitimate need for you to cook in the forest, you just like doing it, but that's beside the point.
Yeah, there are some legitimate situations where you should bring a knife with you, obviously.
But those "NEVER LEAVE YOUR HOUSE WITHOUT A KNIFE" faggots usually don't actually need a knife 99% of cases.
They have to awkwardly force using it to use it at all.
Cause you really don't need one if you live in the first or even second world.
If you like doing outdoorsy stuff where a knife is useful, that means bring a knife when doing this stuff.
Why do you bring your wallet there though lmao?
None of this shit makes sense. You live in houses (or trailers). You live in civilisation.

Found the cousin fucker

Why do you care so much about what other people like to do tho

There is no reason to belittle my hobbies and passive income scheme because you are a cosmopolitan. You made a lot of assumptions that simply weren't true there.

niggers are more inbred than anyone from alabama could ever hope to be

Yet the flag is still around.

Massive sour grapes from the uk

>Where do you usually go, where you need a knife and no cutting implement is available whatsoever.
Nowhere, there's always one in my pocket.
>it's rude to check the time
Where do you go, where you need to know the time and no clock on the wall is available whatsoever/

>it's rude to constantly check your phone
How often do you need to know the time, dude? You are or aren't late for something. You're not synchronizing your watch with someone to detonate charges at the right time, you fucking LARPer. No one needs a watch in modern day. No one.

niggers will always be subhuman

Attached: facts.jpg (1024x415, 74K)

If you asked me to borrow my knife, I wouldn't let you. Be responsible, carry the tools you MIGHT need.

A pan doesn't fit conveniently in my pocket.
>awkwardly force using it at all
What in the actual fuck are you trying to say?