Anyone ever bought guns off the dark web? What’s the legality of it? Are these sites trustworthy?

Anyone ever bought guns off the dark web? What’s the legality of it? Are these sites trustworthy?

Attached: FD1F27B5-E60A-4CAF-A413-A1B2063DB0E5.jpg (750x801, 115K)

>what's the legality of shipping a gun straight to your door while not being a registered FFL
Good question retard.

Probably honeypots or scams.
Isn't Tor created/maintained by the gubbmint?

Attached: 38C4F881-D9E7-4656-BF1A-659B57A85905.jpg (860x1024, 131K)

Created sure I thought it was privately owned now

YMBAL8YOTPH

What?

That an onion?

Nothing about it makes it dark web
Its just some random website on the onion, its only illegal if the dont ship it to an ffl
Theres literally no reason for them not to, only a retard would do this stuff illegally

Saw some russians doing that shit yesterday on 2ch, probably some cipher but I didn't bother to look into it.

I meant if that was a relevant link.
But might be shitty ciphers as well.

As I said, it seems like a good place to just get ripped off.

Then you'd need a C&R retard

it says antique, not C&R

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

i too am interested in illegally obtaining a fire arm. would any of you fellow k men know a website to buy from you?

atf.gov
Ask for Mr. Holder

Is there a law that says people who know the least must be the most hateful and rude?

[email protected]
Email them, ask for Johnny G. They'll know.

Wait scroll down I wanna see that G3

God damn when will you tinfoilers just take 5 minutes to research. Tor is based on the ONION protocol developed by the Navy decades ago. It has since been picked up and maintained by the open source community and has become extremely popular for hosting illegal enterprises for storefronts like Amazon. The culmination of this was the Silk Road which became noted for not just it's capacity, but the amount of reputable sellers. Of course they caught DPR and shut that down, but others exist. It's not so much the question of can you do it through sites like this, it's more where are the reputable sellers. Keep in mind too that the NSA/Various Intel agencies have been found to host multiple exit nodes so if you're gonna use it be sure to do multiple hops over public wifi and use a sanitized browser.

Only if they're tripfags

This desu, clean up your internet trail and don't be the same user every time.

Only one way to find out user.

Attached: dontmindus.jpg (374x503, 45K)

If someone has, they won't admit to it.

Very illegal if you are skipping background checks and bypassing the dealer transfer.

I highly doubt they are trustworthy.

Those prices are surprisingly competitive though.

Tor was created by the Navy if I remember right, and is heavily used by intelligence and investigation agencies.

I'm not a computer science nerd, just a general purpose nerd, but my understanding is that Tor runs through nodes. Nodes can be run privately or by the government. The gov has the resources and will to put up more nodes to intercept traffic and intercept or encourage illegal behavior.

There are frequent threads on how to obtain firearms in what might be an illegal manner. It just takes a little bit of brainpower to know what's going on and how to do it.

I'm looking for a Walther mp5, and that's cheaper than I could find one legally. Lol.

Imagine being this much of a poor fag that you are willing to spend the rest of your life in prison to get a cheaper mp5

Attached: CA62F6D2-C555-4FB0-8606-1426391A411C.jpg (480x480, 29K)

Too competitive unless those guns are stolen. Fuck, I wouldn't go through the trouble and risk of ATF busting my ass for buying from FFL's and selling to internet fags for nickel and dimes

>Imagine becoming a felon for trying to buy a hi point

>glowies buying shit from other glowies
also whats even the point? they're not autos and its not even the dark web.

It's literally just like gun broker. How is it illegal?

Attached: 2ea266f1287736e9b195dfeb3cbc9c7a.jpg (500x334, 18K)

cut that out, it just increases my call volume, they get who they get.

if you have them send it to your ffl it would be legal, until they ran the serial.

If you have to ask, don't worry about it.

I’ve seen grenades and rockets desu. 100% honeypots at worst, scams at best.

People definitely buy drugs off the dark web. I’m sure weapons sale happen but are much more rare. Oh yeah, it’s illegal and some people get busted for the drugs.

Technically if the seller were in your state it wouldn’t be illegal but many dark web purchases go through the mail and that’s illegal.

>do multiple hops over public wifi
Torfags have the most pathetic amounts of cope imaginable. It doesn't matter how secure the protocol is if the implementation can be compromised (it is).

You literally just don't understand how it works. Tor functions with entry and exit nodes. Anyone can host an exit node (and in fact quite a few people do). So if you're an enterprising Fed you host an exit node and look for all the dipshits such as yourself who don't understand anything for simple tracing. Though for what it's worth the protocol does have engineering to try and prevent this, it's just not strong enough and if you ever want to do any serious cyber crime you should never do it from home. That's just good practice.

Image having the reading comprehension of a 4 year old.

Attached: 1556907928358.jpg (480x360, 10K)