Any centerfire round that is below 9mm Luger is a round for your girlfriend. Fight me

Any centerfire round that is below 9mm Luger is a round for your girlfriend. Fight me.

Attached: 220px-380_Auto_vs_9mm_Luger.jpg (220x134, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_w4Z5azEPWk
youtube.com/watch?v=rFepaP_dFG4
pistol-forum.com/showthread.php?26434-Apex-Tactical-is-pushing-to-revive-the-356TSW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1484155753420.jpg (1280x960, 655K)

ok but consider

Attached: slick.jpg (1500x988, 211K)

Any round that is less than .40 is for the secretly gay man dating you mom. (So charming!) fight me.

But only queers use .40.

*buys a bersa thunder*

>letting your gf carry inferior defense calibers
Why don’t you just rape her yourself, retard?

Attached: BB181214-FC5A-4097-ACC2-6B413510310F.jpg (228x221, 6K)

Imagine dating someone so weak they can't even charge a slide of a pistol.

Eh, 380 has its place, if Im wearing shorts and a tanktop its super easy to pocket carry a 380, and having a 380 is better than carrying nothing. It can kill things just as easy as 9mm with
>shot placement
And if you are about to have this fucking stopping power argument, just don't. I don't want all the 1911 carrying boomers and Glock fags in here talking about 45 acp.
I would prefer to carry 9mm, 38, or even 45 over 380, but I will still pocket carry 380 if it is right for the situation.

In my honest opinion, 9mm is a round best suited for women, children, and men with critically low testosterone.

.40 SW is going to make a comeback soon and it will be glorious.

Why not share a common caliber like a good couple?

Okay.

Attached: 327 fed mag.jpg (565x508, 108K)

What if you have no girlfriend?

Attached: nogf.jpg (423x409, 26K)

This thread is about 327 now

Imagine having a gun in 38 special. Less powerful than 9mm, more expensive, and in a shitty revolver. Truly 38 spcl is the most cringe brainlet round

>he doesnt carry a .25 derringer, 380 bersa, snub nose .357, gtw 9mm and a 7inch .44

Attached: original.gif (500x237, 144K)

This but unironically. “Men” who only own nothing but a plastic 9mm pistol shouldn’t be left around boys sports teams.

plebbit spacing, comments disregarded

Why are 9mm retards so easily butthurt?

What was that about boys sports teams?

Dubs of truth. And it already is desu

Attached: cougar_black_silver.jpg (811x640, 76K)

not him bro.

but redditors.

only think like this.

6 words or less.

usually angry too.

Love shooting my Smith and wesson 38 special, things accurate as a bastard and a very fun to shoot

95% of Jow Forums will never unholster their gun in a situation and it's unlikely they'll ever shoot someone. Anything over 22 will put someone in the ground, stop being such faggots over size dumbasses

>clambering a round that weighs less than 200 grains

It'll hurt, and hell it might even kill somebody, but it ain't a Man Stopper kiddo..

Attached: 1538858332301.gif (250x190, 1.97M)

youtu.be/_w4Z5azEPWk I gotta agree with Paul here.

Any centerfire round that is below .454 casull is a round for your "girlfriend". Give me your beer.

Attached: DSCF0326.jpg (1600x1200, 606K)

You are delusional but it's ok. I've got 12,000 rounds of .40sw and only I gun in .40 it's a problem

And you have to shoot it one handed

Attached: Rugeralaskan (2).webm (720x404, 357K)

And hit stuff

Attached: rugerak.webm (740x416, 1.04M)

>These other calibers are for women and gays
>Now let me tell you about this great round that was literally developed for women and gays

Get a 10mm.

Attached: 1557098442564.jpg (812x810, 243K)

only fags and fanbitches use that gayfag shit pussy ass bitch nigga. anything under a half inch is girlfriend and mom shit. I don't fuck with anything under 400gr and if you fuck with it you're a fag

what we really need is 327 ACP

Attached: das.gif (640x426, 428K)

Wouldn’t a girl need a bigger caliber gun though?

That's not edgy or funny. I'm suggesting that you return.

Attached: original11.jpg (480x480, 43K)

>pistol calibers

Attached: pistolsVSriflesBrazilAnarchy.webm (352x640, 1.36M)

Wrong, everybody here is a top tier high speed low drag Kommando. Well most of us are but you sound like a fag spouting all that faggotry.

Be nice to Philip! he may be figuring himself, but he wouldn't be caught with anything less than a 10mm.

9mm mak

/Thread

Lol it's funny because that is literally true.

FBI pussy patrol pistol

>glawk fawty uses a smaller caliber than 9mm

Congrats! You won not only the most cringe post of the day but also the most yikes post as well. Fuck off back to 9gag retard.

Attached: d03 (1).jpg (500x278, 18K)

9x19 didn't start WW1, 9x17 did.

>cringe & yikes

Just get some +p screwdrivers

Attached: 65gr +P XDs.jpg (3150x1979, 1.1M)

Define "bellow", do you mean smaller, lighter round or do you mean lbf/joules delivered on target, are you talking round weight or average round effect?

how are those things in gel anyway

My girlfriend's dick is bigger than mine, she ain't shooting no .380.

Supposedly the flutes push fluids and tissue away faster than the bullet itself travels so the magic 2200fps threshold for permanent wound cavities is dropped due to the speeds of tissue expansion being greater than bullet speed. At which point the specific diameter of Lehigh XD reach the required speed to surpass human tissue elasticity isn't exactly known. They can't be clogged like expanding hollow points and they penetrate like FMJ. It's all I carry.

Attached: MFD_pasta_cap.png (833x734, 166K)

lcp is not rated for +p

Also if Beetlejuice is reading I am gonna find a way to push 65gr XDs in 9x25 Dillon 2k fps from a stock barrel length glock 29

Attached: Nuclear_Dillon_Powdahs.gif (813x840, 147K)

Good thing there's no SAAMI rating for 380 +p. Just throw a stronger recoil spring and a steel guide rod and dont be scared faggot.

The shitty low max-pressure rating of 9x25 dillon really fucks you, if you want to see REAL POWER get 9x23 winchester with 56k psi max pressure. As a bonus you get 9mm mag capacity.

True but I can reform cheap 10mm brass and won't have feeding and extraction issues on my 9x25 glock unlike a 9x23win conversion. Also fuck jannies I'm gonna load to 40k psi because 357sig brass is made from 10mm brass and the only reason 10mm is 37.5k SAAMI is because larger 40 cal projectiles are heavier and everone is a pussy. I'm shooting 65gr bullets through the shortest barrel possible. Idgaf

I'm thinking of getting a p-32 because I can just toss it in my pocket no problem. Anybody have one?

well if you wanna get creative try glock 40 in 9x25, with non-pussy loads you can propably get 2500fps.

Yeah but it's hard to cc a glock 40. I want a conceal setup that can defeat soft armor and overcome human tissue expansion elasticity.

Attached: glock 29sf 9x25 Dillon.jpg (2594x1526, 827K)

Also you can get 2500 fps from a glock 40 9n 9x25 and I bet even better with proper load development

Attached: 9x25 Dillon 65gr XDs 2553fps.jpg (603x1042, 110K)

That same 18gr of 3N38 only gets me an estimated 1884 fps in my glock 29

Attached: DO_NOT_USE_3N38_Nuclear_Dillon_for_Anon_v2_IGNORE_COL.gif (869x647, 87K)

If there no rating for 380 +p, then it sounds even dumber to use it in a gun not rated for it. Who knows what companies load it to if there's no standard. The lcp barrel is thin as fuck. But they're your hands dude, do what you want.

Well yeah but a glock 32 is roughly the same size as the 29 and smaller in width and should give you more power with lower recoil because of the higher pressure of 357 sig.
yeah at those velocities you should probably see shotgun wounding.

But if I load 9x25 Dillon to 357sig pressure the greater case capacity should eek out a little more fps. If I test it and conclude that I'm able to achieve the same performance in 357sig I'll sell the 29 and buy a 32 but shouldn't the heavier slide of the 29 actually lower the recoil over the 32? Also the barrel is longer in the 32 so that may negate the case capacity difference.

With the higher pressure you have a more complete burn, that lowers ejected mass resulting in lower recoil. The underwood load 65gr XD 357sig gets 2100fps out of a 4 inch barrel.

youtube.com/watch?v=rFepaP_dFG4

check this video out, audio is bad but the velocities are accurate, especially how little recoil the 65gr has.

I've seen that and I believe I can achieve similar performance from 9x25 Dillon if I don't afraid and load to 40kpsi

With more recoil and lower capacity.

Yeah but can you swap a barrel on your 357sig and shoot 10mm and 40s&w?

Well 40s&w yes, the way I see it, we need high pressure 40s&w because the Lehighs work better in larger diameter bullets, 40 tsw did that but it went nowhere.

Very interesting. He say's that's about equivalent to a 5.56 out of a 7.5" barrel.

Also look at the percentage powder burn on
I seriously doubt I will hive higher recoil in 9x25 Dillon shooting the same bullets as 357sig with a heavier gun. The real question is which brass is cheaper 357sig or 10mm.

Could you cut 10mm brass to 40s&w length and load to 357sig pressure?

LOL nevermind
>we need high pressure 40s&w
It's called 10mm

I don't think so, 10mm and 40sw have the same pressure at 38.5k, 357sig has 44k.
yeah but 5.56 out of barrels that short is really dumb. we really need a new smg round something like 7.5 fk brno but at 9mm mag length so you can shoot it out of both pistols and smgs.

6.5 cbj

>10mm and 40sw have the same pressure
That would be news to everyone making ammo.
9mm and 40 S&W are the same pressure.
10mm is lower pressure than 9mm +p

This turned into a good thread.

Could be, is certainly high-pressure enough, but the Lehighs are probably suboptimal with such a small diameter.

pistol-forum.com/showthread.php?26434-Apex-Tactical-is-pushing-to-revive-the-356TSW

This thread is very informative, the gist:
-longer case connection gives the powder more time to fully ignite before the bullet seperates from the casing resulting in faster, more complete burn out of a shorter barrel with less powder.
-higher pressure exasperates that effect further

It's the same case, just shortened.

Not for a very long time.
The 10mm case has a thicker web to support higher pressure. This means that the case thickness at the location that the 40 S&W mouth would be at is thicker.
Even if the cases were the same it does not mean the pressures are.

So could you not push the neck down on 9x25 to 357sig and basically have a long neck 357sig that you seat the bullet flush with the case mouth? Ream the chamber on a 357sig barrel out so the casemouth head spaces?

my mistake then
that would work, or use 9x23 winchester and do it with that, would give you more capacity aswell.

I guess the question I have is what makes more impact on performance in a safe manner a longer time connecting to case like 356tsw or a bottleneck like 357sig/9x25? And would it be worth the increase in capacity to essentially perform almost the same as 357sig?

.40 Short & Weak is literally a circumcised 10mm, you absolute manlet

Attached: 1555558788605.jpg (1000x700, 130K)

Yeah exactly, it just frustrates me that there is so little progression in pistols because everybody just says it a tool to get you to the rifle, when offensive handgun is very possible especially with a good comp and a red dot.

All the progress is going to be with solid copper bullets and reloaders fucking around with combinations of wildcat characteristics and sabots

The ammo companies are certainly not going to do it.

Oh look, it's another episode of "which piece of high-velocity metal is deadlier inside 50m against an unarmored target with no cover".

Attached: 1447772221260.gif (339x336, 1.31M)

Any round below 10mm is for your girlfriend (male).

An extra 58% on your barrel length helps.

>magic 2200fps threshold

Stop repeating this. Lucky Gunner and Federal were trying to prove a point using standard pistol calibers with standard ammo designs and trying to say ANY gun will not cause permanent shock cavities without that speed because only rifles can hit that speed. The problem is that most rifle rounds are less than pencil-thin, which causes less tissue per square inch to be forced out of the way compared to even 9mm.

Temporary cavitation is affected by how fast energy is transferred to the body. The more rapid the energy dump, the more rapidly and widely the cavity expands. 5.56 ammo that mushrooms, rather than expands, can reliably cause cavitation damage down to 2200 fps because it expands to around .45". A quick .44 mag round will hit "only" 1600 fps, but will easily expand to .65" which forces a lot more tissue out of the way, meaning you need less velocity to achieve the same effect. Looking at ballistics gel tests, a .44 mag round will stay in the first block while a 5.56 round of similar energy will go far past it. This is an outright confirmation that the .44 is forcing more energy into the target in a shorter time, causing the tissue to expand faster, which causes harsher cavitation.

I think Federal was using .30-30 as an example of "minimum cavitation speed" because that's the slowest rifle caliber that causes the effect, but .30-30 is thinner than all but the very smallest pistol calibers, so it's not unreasonable to think that a somewhat wider round moving somewhat slower could do the same thing with some very fast and light rounds. Pic related CONSISTENTLY proves the 2200 claim wrong with any gel test they do with any caliber they use.

Attached: 609522_ts.jpg (385x385, 23K)

Uhm..... Context?

Attached: 1555206030291.gif (300x169, 753K)

Not even that guy, and I get the point you're trying to make, and I agree that compromising more tissue will lend itself to ease of compromising surrounding tissues; the energy is lost in deforming the much more massive bullet, as well as the target. To say that the .44 is "forcing all of it's energy into the target faster" because it stops sooner is simply wrong.

A more massive bullet also naturally penetrates deeper than a lighter one when all other factors are equal. While it isn't putting as much of the overall energy into the target because of the energy needed to deform itself, there's no way the disparity is great enough to halt the heavier bullet's momentum so soon compared to the lighter and faster one on that factor alone or even for that to be a major player in the terminal effect.

>le cringe
>yikes
You have to go back with him you faggot.

>Ruger anything
>ever having problems with overpressured cartridges
Pick one

>you shooting no spec +P rounds through an LCP which can rattle apart with standard pressure rounds
>having functioning hands for life
Pick one

Nah, you're full of shit, guarantee the LCP 2 in .380 will handle +P from any reputable manufacturer.