Flamethrowers

How come I never see flamethrowers discussed here? They seem to be cool as fuck. You guys in the US even have commercial flamethrowers. Anyone here owns one?

Attached: x15-black-flamethrower-768x768.png (768x768, 464K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xm42.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=nuIVE7rh8zs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imagine bringing one to your local indoor fudd range and just torching the target

>Anyone here owns one?
I wish. There be adipose tissue to ignite.

Attached: 350px-Pyrotaunt1.png (350x431, 110K)

I use a propane flamethrower to burn weeds out of my rocks.

Farmers have them. Its really hard to find a place where you can burn things without setting the whole state on fire

>superceded by thermobarics and guided bombs in almost all war applications
>heavy and bulky
>considerable risk to operator
>some designs have poor ignition reliability
>not desirable for home and civil defense due to above factors along with the intense maintenance schedule and possibility of collateral damage and

Sniper itt! Watch ou

There was flamethrower user. Made his own flamethrower. But he may have blown him self up. Or the cops arrested him for playing with a flamethrower while a burn ban is in effect.

Attached: 1556550075832.png (800x600, 63K)

I've considered buying a Throwflame X2 just to dick wave when people post their bland as fuck gucci AR collections. For $2k it's the most Jow Forums purchase you can make, the only issue is setting up a range where you can effectively use it. Still, the anons in the southeast that have access to private property could probably clear a muddy field of any real concerns and set some clothed mannequins on fire without too much risk.

>a plastic fucking handle on a flamethrower
when will this meme material cease to exist?

Attached: 1517273990977.png (799x641, 150K)

Just go to a local gravel pit

These guys run for $2G on ebay/gunbroker now, it's laughable. I mean, it was a neat fundraising idea from Elon's team but the idea that anyone would buy a propane tosser for three times the original MSRP when there are literal napalm launchers around for $900 is crazy to me.

I know you guys won't believe me, but this is mine.

Attached: 20181110_123240.jpg (4032x3024, 3.82M)

>here are literal napalm launchers around for $900
There are...?

Literally all you would have to do is timestamp it.

For the record I ordered it for $500 the first day they went on sale and gave another $30 for the fire extinguisher.

Post a timestamp with you burning shit, not because I don't believe you but because it would be fucking awesome
Phil, I've told you this before and I'm really not trying to be an asshole. The internet is your friend.
xm42.com/
The X2 by throwflame is better, 50 feet for the X2 vs. 25 feet for the xm42, but on the flipside the Xm42 could probably be mounted under an AR-15 with limited headache. Legal in 49 states, legal with license in California (honestly this is probably the only sensible arms control law in that state given the fact that it's 99% fuel by volume)

... aaand that's the problem, I cant timestamp it to prove it right now because my buddy bought a cnc wood engraver and has the flamethrower at his house so he can make a nice wall display placard for it. He just picked it up a few days ago. I know, no reason to believe me so oh well.

That seems like a reasonably legitimate reason tbf.

All these commercial flamethrowers are dumb and ineffective. All their designers failed to realize that a flamethrower is supposed to throw flaming fuel all over the target, not just make pretty fireballs. The throwflame one is the most reasonable of the bunch, but even it pales in comparison to a proper military grade thrower.

youtube.com/watch?v=nuIVE7rh8zs

Attached: purging_complete.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

I had a genius idea boys, time stamped the cat! Excuse the treat remnants on her lips that I had to bribe her with to get the pic

Son of a bitch.

Attached: 20190506_190751.jpg (1855x3516, 3.7M)

I'm going to let this slide on the basis that I fucking love kitties. It's seriously half the reason I pay for internet.

You can put thickening agent in the throwflame X2 apparently, that's why I consider it the best of the commercial bunch.

People have posted more rarer/expensive shit on here, have you got to shoot it yet? cute cat too.

Is the cat safe when atf comes for your flamethrower? Reminder that flamethrowers are evil because they are like mobile ovens. Think of the 6.5 million.

Thanks komrads, and yes I actually lit it for the first time in my living room. It's just a glorified weed burning torch that shoots bursts a few feet, but fun to show off

Xl18 bra, that’s the ticket. Can’t wait to buy one

Best of the commercial would be the forestry models.
The throwflame models are horribly overpriced and poorly designed.

>It's just a glorified weed burning torch
I see it as a sweet way to light bon fires.

Yeah, I mean I don't think that anyone that knows a thing about flamethrowers expected much from a supersoaker with a propane hook-up, but it is a neat piece of collectible memorabilia. Also, cute cat. How old/what's his name. I will accept cat anonymity based on persec reasons. Here's my gato.

Attached: 1455834068632.jpg (3264x2448, 1.44M)

Are these the Elon Musk ones?

No RaPiD FiRe

Attached: 1556990727441.jpg (161x194, 5K)

I like to think so, they are only known to cap doggos as far as I know.
That is Tonks (named after the character in Harry Potter, my ex named her), she's going on 6 this summer. Found her as a stray kitten when she was about 2 months old and took her in.
Yessir they are.

Attached: 1547360741864.jpg (597x1103, 122K)

GET D

Attached: IMAG0320.jpg (3264x1840, 786K)

"we only knew it was a matter of time before he got his hands on one" - my friends and family.

but how bitchin would it be to have a real life napalm tossing device ? yeah you cant do shit, but its a fucking flamethrower.

TONKS A CUTE! CUTE!

Still not dead yet senpai

Attached: 20180515_162629.jpg (2560x1440, 1.69M)

hook it up to a larger propane tank. Great for lighting fires and BBQs.

>i don't actually have it, it's at my friend's house
so your friend was stupid enough to buy this thing and you're just jealous?

Why not just build your own for under $100?

Don't these have pitiful range?

Where are you finding those listings for napalm jets at those prices? Are they even in functional condition?

Most commercial throwers are used for burning weeds and shit, so it's fine if they just blow a plume of fire. Probably safer for the average user that way.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-299-1808-15A,_Nordfrankreich,_Soldat_mit_Flammenwerfer.jpg (533x800, 71K)

Flamethrowers aren't really weapons so much as they're sanitation tools. They're like janitor of weapons.

yup, same cat, it all checks out

Ahem.
Fuck blackwater, fuck flamethrowerers.

Attached: 1548318083752.jpg (1920x1080, 68K)