I was out brass jewing on the weekend and came upon two boxes worth of strange brass I haven’t seen before and as I...

I was out brass jewing on the weekend and came upon two boxes worth of strange brass I haven’t seen before and as I rubbed my hands in delight I saw they were .224 Valkyrie.

So now that the dust has settled, what’s the verdict on .224 Valkyrie? Is 6.5 Grendel finished?

Attached: C3B9AE4D-C352-425C-B44E-561407C40981.jpg (600x387, 46K)

Nevermind guys, i figured it out lol.

I looked it up on the internet haha

Much like how 6.5 mememore is irrelevant because 270 Winchester exists, 224 valk is pointless because 243 Winchester exists.

Do you actually not know the differences between mememore and 270? Those aren’t even remotely similar

.270 shoots flatter for longer, while also going out farther.

The entire raisin detra for .224 the ability to feed from a standard AR15 lower.

>this heavier larger platform bolt gun round performs better than a smaller gas gun round
Crazy huh?
See above.
Also its mememoor

Your retarded the stated reason for both rounds existing is to attempt that type of performance in an AR platform gun. The only reason to get either in a bolt gun is ammo prices, and availability.

>hurr durr a bigger casing can hold way more powder
no fucking shit user

That makes even less sense because 6.5 while in it's fad hype years it's still not as popular as 270 win or 300wm for matches.

Huh I guess you like to make stuff up huh?

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-183440_Chrome.jpg (1440x1451, 248K)

unironically just buy a 308

Attached: what we have here.jpg (640x427, 15K)

>tfw no .270 AR

Attached: 60a.jpg (638x486, 32K)

Literally who is shooting this meme cartridge and not saving their brass?

>Haha I cherry picked literal who matches from my gun club down the street we love wildcats

Who cares faggot. 6.5 cree is a meme round.

Oh yeah 6.5 literally who ARs are just flying off the shelves. Mememore is being sold as a bolt gun round and it's completely retarded in that role. Failure of a cartridge.

Literally the list of the top calibers used by PRS shooters. But even if it was literal who shooters it would be even better proof people arent using 270 and 300wm.

Even as a bolt gun round your still going from a short action to long action round.

>buyers remorse

At least you can reload it when your stupid wildcat runs dry on the shelf in a decade.

> wildcat
Slow night?

Tell me how 257 roberts is doing cause that shit was flying off the shelf at one point too. Shit round.

>raisin detra
raison d'être

did mememoor fuck your mom or something?

Were you the guy in the orange shirt that brought his girlfriend to the Scotia range at around 3:00 Saturday? An older guy that I know never picks up his brass was shooting a new .224 Valkyrie upper and I saw this guy picking up brass in the same general area later.

>raisin detra
u dum

Attached: 1537722934054.jpg (546x735, 62K)

I dont have a mememoor, I do shoot a wildcat though and enjoy it. Sorry you dont buy and enjoy the things you like.

Yes, good points.
>224 valk is pointless because 243 Winchester exists.
STFU & GTFO.

EVERYBODY HATES YOUR BRASS JEWING KIND AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

the same guy made both those posts bro

A brass jew steals brass from people who are shooting. You just went and picked up casings at the range.

Why would you ever want that?

Attached: 20190507_003505.jpg (4032x3024, 3.26M)

224 valkerie had its chance and failed. No accuracy produced like it was touted. Everything new is a meme round like .25-45 sharps, it's just a fuckin fad, that will hopefully go away soon.

Attached: 7.62x51_5.56x45.jpg (3008x2000, 2.39M)