Why do some people put this thing on every gun they buy?

Why do some people put this thing on every gun they buy?

Attached: cringe.jpg (425x487, 14K)

Chris Kyle wannabes
Yes, I know he was a crazy, lying asshole.

It's because we're unironically sheepdogs holding the line against wolves. Civvies wouldn't understand.

Attached: 1464562241748.jpg (2760x2098, 925K)

nice job letting the wolves in legally.

Because they were bullied at school

I know spec ops guys who do it for the lulz

funny, those “wolves” dont seem to be the ones shooting up places or running people over. i guess you could say nazis are “crying out in pain as they strike you”.

They be pirates or witch doctors.

>"Durr nazis do all public shootings"

t.retard

Thanks for service protecting our freedoms.

------------------------------------
Kansas Natl Guard 1976-1978
All gave some, some gave cum
Moldy Labia
"American engineering: what other handgun won two World Wars" - BoomerDude1911

They're real big fans of the Punisher and share his philosophy on dealing with crime.

Guess the gang violence doesn’t count

The Punisher has had fans long before Chris Kyle ever held a rifle. Get over it. Literally wearing a punisher shirt at work and I'm just a cnc machinist that loves guns and justice.

it is a secret symbol in the gay gun community
it lets people other secret gay men who like guns know you are down to clown

Wasn't the Punisher made by some bleeding heart hippie who wanted to shit on the idea of criminals ever being held accountable?

>cape shit
why

You dont protect shit, your types just clog up the roads with a lifted truck, loudly play country music and pretend you are young and fit and not thirty five years old and in mountains of debt.

Ok, this is bait.

soi

it's code for being dtf for butt stuff after range trips

>zogbot zogbotting
Die

the same reason you faggot weebs cover your cars in gay stickers.

People have been using violent imagery as low-key psychological warfare since basically forever. I don't own anything punisher'ed, but the people complaining about it are universally tryhard faggots. Yes, tryhard, because you're trying harder than the Romans who wore wolf-skins into battle.

Doesn't matter. Leftists frequently make great right wing propaganda because they're trying to virtue signal to their leftist friends instead of win anyone over. The same attributes they detest are ones right wing people exalt in.

Honestly I'm a big Punisher fan and yes I have three things with it on it but after I saw it on everything I was turned off. It's a really cool logo but it's been ruined by Mow Lawns.

Maybe switch out the skull with the Spider-Man stuff. Punisher debuted in Amazing Spider-Man, so it all works out.

Wearing an outer layer of fur can prevent light slashes and hide the gaps in your armor. Punisher is gay.

Same here. I had spiderman comics when I was younger, but my favorites were when punisher appeared. Same with the cartoon.

I thought the movies were great in there own own ways. Then I see it stippled into every annoying faggots glock 19.

They're the same faggots who say 'play stupid games, win stupid prizes'.

god damn, the average american really does get his world view from national propaganda

Oh boy, another boomer vs zoomer thread.