Yello goyim. I posted this in our brother board but require further input in my mind hole

Yello goyim. I posted this in our brother board but require further input in my mind hole
nb4 nypa.
efore y’all jizz your shorts about Tinder, the real point of this is to expose misbehaved wenches who are defiling and disgracing our uniform.
>be near Barksdale, LA
>B-52 base for any aero/k/ommandos out there
>tell myself im doing civic duty by snitching on local military sluts
>find this
I’m tempted to report this to the highest ranking colonel/general/whatever at the base.
Any creative/more productive ideas?

Attached: 867DD90D-2280-4892-90EE-CAD2558C9FAB.jpg (415x900, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAex_xon85I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>brother board
no such place.
we have a sister board, /an/, but there is no brother board to Jow Forums

if you report her shes just going to get a commendation, so-called "slut-shaming" is highyl discouraged in today's military, not even joking

Shut up kike

Fuck off poltard

Nah. But definitely report it. Woman are fucking hypocrites for sexualizing everything, including a uniform.

Bitch probably complains that she isn't taken seriously at work.

>defiling and disgracing our uniform
meh

the uniform =/= the flag

For those that are/were in the military : have you ever fucked female soldier ? Is it a good idea ? I want to try

Have you considered just letting her enjoy some dick?

fuck off you leftist jew

OP herr

Attached: CD48DAEF-2898-45B4-B6D7-0ACC81D35E3E.jpg (415x900, 156K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jAex_xon85I
such a chubby, bet she looks good in her PTs

She must assume to be treated like a whore.

I have literally never seen a thread that was as opportune for OP is a fag reaction images.

Attached: 1355775807925.jpg (411x381, 35K)

People die for the flag in uniform shlomo

It's a great idea if you like diseases.

Fucking kek she aint that thicc but I’d smash like a homeless degenerate

Nah fuck off back to your containment board

any woman in uniform that will have sex with you is a turbo slut. why? because they have dick thrown at them all day every day.

If there was ever a time to tell someone to have sex.
OP don't be such a fucking queer and get a hobby
Let the thot be a thot

homeless people also die of drug overdoses in the uniform, it's not like they're super controlled or something. if anything dying in the uniform is dying for israel, so who gives a fuck?

Just trying to Imagine being as big a fagget as op is making my anus prolapse

Attached: 1544221476193s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>what are condoms
I don't care. I just need a regular milking of my balls

have sex

Yeah, and I fuck your girl in uniform. So who gives a fuck?

I'd defile and disgrace those tits with my dicc

>sex with condoms
What's even the point?

>Any creative/more productive ideas?
Yeah, get off tinder and go PT

>everyone with an opinion I don't like is a jew
-t the biggest kike of all

I'd fuck her and I'd do it hard

hard you say?

you must have a nigger-tier brain if you think that refutes my argument

Who would accuse someone complaining about kikes of being a kike? Only a kike himself.

i think with this thread we can say that summer Jow Forums has officially arrived

Shut up, jew.

You realize the whole "summer brings newfags" things is just an urban legend right?

no, kike

Just get some game and smash.

You're here so it's obviously not.

is this satire i honestly can't tell

It used to not be back when not everybody had a smart phone.

Wow you sure showed me!
+1 upvote :^)

Back to your containment board

this is why niggers like yourself are literally a public health hazard and have such high rates of HIV infections as well as other STDs.

>disgracing our uniform
Shut the fuck up you blue falcon nerd. She just wants some dick, what's so wrong with that?

fight me, kike

Imagine being such a bitter Jow Forums incel that you try to find girls having sex to report

ok come at me bro

Attached: JPEG_20181106_173619.jpg (3456x4608, 2.69M)

Your girl's ass is bouncing on my cock. I fuck her so better than you ever could, you little fucking bitch. I bet that makes you hard, doesn't it cuck? The thought of your loving girl forgetting all about you, and ignoring all her faith, just so she can be my cum slut for one night. Am I turning you on cuck? Because that's what happened. Get over it little cock bitch boy, that's just how it's meant to be. Betas on the bottom (you), and alphas on the top (me). Speaking of the alpha being on the top, I was on top of your girl last night and the way she moaned when I stuck my throbbing cock in her stinky asshole secretes precum from my cock right now. I think I'll try to fuck her again, after all she is such a loose slut. Think about that tonight you little bitch. I can take your girl away from you whenever I want because she always wants a real man fuck her.

It's sad how much faggotry that board has caused
It really should be its own site, the board culture is incompatible with the others.

They don't have the self-awareness to realize that they're a literal containment cesspit.

Make me nigger

>Unironically using incel
Commit toaster bath

Don't listen to these moralfags, if you have an opportunity to fuck with thots life, do it.

Attached: 4dea93fdeb4f13a0061050f8a34738d5f3b36737.jpg (500x375, 47K)

W-woah, put that gun away! Don't shoot man, just don't shoot, I was only joking!

trying to rid the world of thots is like working to eliminate cockroaches, you'll never succeed

however, this bitch is engaged/married

>Moralfags
>Ruining someone's life because theyre trying to have sex
Could incels be anymore bitter and resentful? It's honestly just pathetic

Know what else is funny? Jow Forums used to have deprived shit that could be for the memes, like sticking a mosin in your ass or pretending to make mustard gas to test a gas mask, but now since Jow Forums has come here the degeneracy is people being literal faggots and says dicks can be feminine and traps are the norm.

No you are the kike trying to jew everybody here.

The only person so obsessed with defending military honor by ratting on slutty girls would be someone who both never served and never got some.
>It's a crossboarding Jow Forumstard
Surprise surprise.

I said i use condoms. I can't you read nigger ?

>I can't you read nigger ?

>what's so wrong with that?

She is free to do it and i'd fuck her. But that makes her a whore. End of the story.

I'm kind of surprised how many white knights are in here

Shouldn't have allowed our existence in the first place, now I'll do everything i can to make people's lives worse.

>we should let women violate military code because muh vagina
You're not getting any puss for being such a desperate white knight, you know.

unironically thank you for your service

Fuck women and fuck the troops

at least she's not riding around in a scooter after working 8 hours

Makes you a ho too. Slut

I thought snitching is looked down upon in the military :^)

and I'd hope the UCMJ assblasts you for adultery
one of the few institutions in the world that still puts hoes in check for being sluts

>white knights
No they are fucking jews

soilent betas are always thirsty. They have a mindset like your typical diaspora jew or female: being a passive and submissive cuck and being manipulative is the only way they can get any sort of advantage over normal people.

>thinking it has to do with gender instead of realizing it's because nobody gives a shit about the uniform meme

couldn't come off as more underaged honestly

This thread is gay. OP is a fag and this chair force slam pig is good for breeding. I would rape her.

>being a passive and submissive cuck and being manipulative
perfect description of OP. imagine seeing a thot on the internet and freaking out this badly

she gets her holes stretched by my dick so she is the hoe

a only women can be whores

Ö

Attached: tenor.gif (300x168, 800K)

you type like a faggot
at least create a baseline of competence before you go memeing like the faggot you are
you could at least pretend to not suck dick
also yeah report her

>one of the few institutions in the world that still puts hoes in check for being sluts
You do realize how easy it would be to remove that system right? A few roasties will signs protesting against it for muh equality and shaming, maybe a bullshit BuzzFeed article or two. The military always changes to accommodate tolerance and progress.

Do you not know how to express yourself without trying to sound like a knockoff monty python character?

>t. Had his foreskin stolen by the jews

Post more of this plump airforce girl. Also link her to the thread and see if she'll post nudes

you've inspired me, i'm going to go on /pol and spread fuddlore lies

the system was mostly put in place to reprimand men in uniform.
it wasn't until the last few decades that it became more relevant for married women in uniform.
besides it's so low on the totem-pole that you have idiots whining about trannies being able to serve
it'll be a long time before the military caves on how they treat fraternization/adultery

Do you put rubber gloves on when you masturbate? No, you don't, because it doesn't feel good. Why do you think condoms are different?

Well you seem to care about gender a lot, crying about muh incels and shit. Couldn't come off as any less of a beta fag.

Women aren't immune to STI symptom's you fucking incel. Your fratboy mindset is so fucking edgy

here's the first one

>tinder
>thots
>>/soc/

>Women aren't immune to STI symptom's you fucking incel

but if you fuck with condoms you DON'T GET STI

You have to go back, commiefornian.

eh, it's not really about pearl clutching over thots on the net. Women having any sort of political power is a bad idea for a healthy society. Passive types like lefties, jews, niggers, women, etc. have a heard mentality and must be given their morality via a group dynamic. Those types don't do well when they are required to manifest their morality from within. They always make poor choices and eventually require society to pick up the pieces.

>only women can be whores
>virgin detected
A pussy will never get permanently stretched from sex

>national defense and an airforce training ribbon

Bully her for daring to pose with free boot ribbons, what a fag

incel isn't a gender thing tho

She earned the uniform, shut the fuck up about what she does in it thats between her and her co

got any pics of this strumpet's bosom?

Attached: 1426172047292.jpg (381x500, 190K)

OP you seem like a faggot. Why not go fuck this slut, pull her hair, spit in her mouth, spank her ass and THANK HER FOR HER FUCKING SERVICE

it is, tho