Blood the Blood God

>be me
>too poor to buy gun
>religiously donates Plasma for extra income
>end up with Mosin Nagant
>only cost me 11L of bodily fluids
>You poorfags don't understand true sacrifice
>pic related

Attached: thumbnail_image1 (2).jpg (1280x1280, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1557181012345.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

honestly... ima try this...

Attached: 1557125040349.png (500x276, 217K)

I admire your dedication, but seriously dude get your shit together and get a real job.

Only third world fucks give their body for shit

BLOOD FOR THE MURDERCUBE

Attached: 1557024846453.png (960x960, 141K)

youre a big guy

...for you

Why do Americans call it donating when you're selling it?

You're not donating, you're selling plasma. Selling it.

Donating sounds better. We all know that nothing is given or received for free here in Burgerland.

It's sad that people feel the need to euphamise the fact they're selling their bodily fluids

how much did the mosin cost though

this

When you share the blood with a Somalian brainlett. KYS
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1557181012345.webm

Attached: 1557177363699.jpg (1536x2048, 727K)

God bless you strelok. Fuggin' ell mate, you did it, you win.

based!

nothing wrong with selling body fluids/organs

"donating" is just marketing and helps people virtue signal = more bloodgoys

This is one of the most autistic NEETposts I've ever read. Congrats poorfag.

Attached: magazine_ejaculation.webm (1280x720, 1.65M)

I definitely would hate it if you were to force me to wear lingerie and makeup and then precede to fuck the shit out of me. I would hate that.

Attached: OH YEAH WOO YEAH.gif (250x241, 160K)

They're my fluids and I'll sell them if I want to, you fucking communist.

>he sold his blood to some vampiric kikel

I stopped donating when they started calling me getting pushy about donating.

I'm our companies chairman that oversee's blood drives for the local community blood center when they come to our facility of ~670 people. We our employees donate they don't receive anything in compensation except free snacks/sandwiches and sometimes a t-shirt. Bit disappointing that out of so many people are lucky to get 45 donations every two months.

gross

never donated blood. only donated my hair to charity.

my boss says he gets a call during certain times / events. i could see tha tpissing off quite a few people. personally, im AB+ and fairly traumatized towards needles, so no one needs my blood and no one is gonna get it

do they not give you something to squeeze in your hand?

To be fair, most fluid collection IS donation (blood, platelets, double reds), plasma is the only thing you get paid for as far as I know, but since it's such a similar procedure it gets called the same thing.

Dale Gribble wouldn't give up his blood so neither will I.

I remember paying $107 after tax for mine....still have it thousands of rounds later. 1943 Ishevsk receiver

Not Op, but maybe hes just too hyuge to see the ball

The liberals were right, guns really are bought with blood money!

Attached: Carlos.png (350x350, 138K)

Carlos you son of a bitch!

Attached: image.jpg (540x960, 71K)

Yeah I have donated blood like 12 times now they want my plasma really bad. They are greedy.

go back to mexico.

Its better than the shit hole you popped out of, Arnold

Attached: CARLOS.jpg (242x246, 14K)

blood donation should be altruistic. I think it's very sad that even life saving action like that are monetized

Yesterday I made 800 europoors before taxes with trading the short side of shitty tech stocks from china.
Stop being a loser and acquire the knowledge to get the easy money.

I can’t believe I never thought of this my body funding for fun.

I'm O+. I get paid extra.

>tfw O neg
Almost a gold mine

You fuckers are getting paid for your blood?! I always donated and never saw a single red cent (hehe).

It also means you are getting shafted if you suffer blood loss.

How much do you get for doing this? How often can you do it?

All the more reason for him to donate, I suppose. I've heard it said that people with rare blood types should donate more to have a spare supply from one another.

>Doesn't want people to get paid to save lives
>thinks its "altruistic" to set up a free system that negates the extremely dumb/weak out of the gene pool thus increasing over all suffering

wew

This post brought to you by coka cola

ahhhh coka cola!

Attached: cokacola.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Is this a cringe thread?

Depends
Biolife nets you ~300 a month on average and usually you can only do it 8 times a month

haha nipples

fuck off commie

got run over by this and trapped under car

cont.

Attached: truck.jpg (640x480, 86K)

gut shot, perforated colon, appendix, pneumothorax.

no biggie. I'm deathproof motherfuckers.

Attached: IMG_20180917_213558435.jpg (3264x1836, 319K)

but is your colostomy bag hole rash proof?

H

Attached: YES.jpg (535x798, 140K)

>this poster again
Yikes, stop showing us your holes. Cool story for newfags though.

I just give blood. Appreciate the dedication though and you ended up doing a good deed so win win

You look fat

>The red cross doesn't sell your blood to hospitals for 100% profit because they ran the most successful marketing campaign in the history of the world to do so
You're literally just too retarded to be asked to be paid for it

>tfw donating all bodily fluids in my country is free because homeless people used to abuse the shit out of to buy some cheap alco, to the point where they were close to killing themselves

>all you get for donating blood is like 6 chocolate bars

>tfw no face
I mean, I'm still doing it because it's a nice thing to do, but I wouldn't complain about getting some money either. Why did those homeless faggots ruin it for everyone else?

Yeah, doctors and EMTs should totally work for free because life saving actions shouldn't be monetized. Retard.

I would donate if I could choose who my blood goes to.
You know? Only my white fellow goyims.

>willing to sell plasma but not work towards a non poverty tier job
Dude if you can't afford junk like a mosin off the top off every paycheck you're fucking up

H

I have to pay out of my ass for simple tests and basic medical procedures, first aid courses, literally anyfuckingthing related to medicine, and you have the fucking gall to expect me to give out my bodily fluids for free? Just so the hospitals can sell them to pharmaceutical companies or let it rot? Go fuck yourself with a catus, if the hospitals are not willing to pay for my fluids then apparently they have enough of the already. Supply and demand, faggot. Nothing is free.

Poors are mentally ill. Too bad the government didn't just let them kill themselves

I have actually. None of the like dozen places near me will pay for blood or platelets. Only the handful of plasma places will pay, and from what I've been told that's the standard way it is everywhere.

god bless you plasmanon

I tried to do the same thing. Showed up for my initial screening only to be told by the nigress running the front desk that they were no longer accepting new donors. When I asked why they would book me for an appointment if that was the case she wouldn't answer and asked me to leave. Having gotten a good look at the the people in there, I'm honestly glad, the whole operation is just welfare 2.0 for niggers too lazy to sign up for government assistance. Get a real fucking job user.

>Someone going to school for years followed by constant long hours is the same as me being slightly inconvenienced for twenty minutes to save a life

try harder Mike

It depends on the size of the company. if they are a smaller operation, they are more likely to only keep so many doners on file just because it's all they can afford. Larger/chain centers will take anyone and their cat who can pass the physical, but will also generally pay less.

I feel sad reading that. I dunno what makes you poor. But I bet you will enjoy that nugget more then anyone could enjoy anything in the world

How much blood until the vampires give me an automag?

Attached: 59436702_1409449375862862_6608727244200214528_n.jpg (750x736, 48K)

Depending on the pay scheme at your particular place, you can make anywhere from 250-300 bucks a month selling plasma. But you need to donate the max number of times you can, which is like 5 or 6 times a month. Draws can take anywhere from 1 to 3 hours depending on how hydrated you are and if the tech got a good vein. Your first visit will take an extra hour or two because you have to fill out a lot of paperwork and have a physical done.

>Getting paid to donate blood.

What kind of utopia do you live in?

>donates
>for money
This isn't how it works.

Imagine being this much of a faggot

Oh shit dude I still have your blood. Want it back?

You seriously mean I could’ve been paid for giving my blood away? Fuck. Whatever supposedly it’s good for your health.

Take it up with the plasma centers cause that's the terminology they use

Not blood, just plasma

Didn't know bloodletting was back in fashion. Gotta go buy some leach ETFs.

Attached: BestDoctor.jpg (800x422, 41K)

Been doing this for around 5 years, yet to have a bad experience. Just avoid being the person they use to train the new phlebotomist and your good. Easy way to fund my ammo habits.
I like it cause I know I'm going to sit at my house and browse the internet anyways, so might as well make some cash doing it.

type 1 diabetic, so instantly disqualified from donating..anything really

also service and draft disqualified.

But... what about your precious fluids user? Your just going to willingly give away your essence?

>Your just going to willingly give away your essence
for money

I'm willing to do anything for the Jow Forumsube

nobody would do it without an incentive

Attached: 51ebdd742b225c2f1cb67b42ae7ffe2a87dfd157a49c8539a73a185d72275490.png (750x1334, 752K)

Well blood you don't get shit for but I get about $320 a month donating plasma. Yes I've bought guns and a fuckton of ammo with it before.

>not getting tips for your donations
Bet you don't even clap at movies Yurope

fuck you carlos

My own life blood is pretty fucking valuable to me, I'd rather not part with it for free.

Might as well make use of your resources. Your body regenerates it anyway.

I get that, but they had two new donor screenings advertised and then they retracted the offer after I had already given them my personal info and driven 30 minutes out of my way for the visit.

As someone who worked in multiple plasma donation centers I can speak from experience that it was the most disgusting thing. Most of the beds you sit on aren't cleaned properly, if you push hard enough on them old blood resurfaces. The machines are old and barely working with dried blood on them, even the walls used to have blood on them. the worse part was that the employees knew how disgusting the conditions were and still donated.

Fucking what! How the flaming fuck did blood get on the walls and machines, who the fuck was letting people run around with arterial bleeds?

I'm on antipsychotics so they don't want my plasma anymore

Im surprised you dont bring a gun in with you into the plasma center

plasma can be worth up to 3 grand a fucking liter