What do you autists do for a living? How do you afford all of this gucci shit...

What do you autists do for a living? How do you afford all of this gucci shit? I'm a middle manager and I have a budget ass AR I threw together with parts from Palmetto State, a cheap mossberg and some glocks.

Attached: h0pcvkdjtnv21.png (958x632, 183K)

I became 50% Batman so that's how I got a few guns.

>gucci
quit using that stupid word, faggot.

I sell used panties and tampons.

Why

It's all about budgeting and making sacrifices. If you don't have any kids this is even easier. Stop eating out so goddamn much, limit your drinking and stop smoking if you do it at all. Without getting nickeled and dimed by a bunch of stupid vices it's easy to sit back and watch your bank account grow.

Don't, he's just a faggy noguns.

>stop drinking

Attached: 1491533484475.jpg (400x300, 23K)

Get good grades in school
Go to a good University
Study hard and get good grades
Graduate and get a high paying job
Manage your finances correctly
Don’t build credit card dept
Don’t invest in depreciating assets,
Don’t waste money on starbucks coffee.
Buy $1200 shotgun for bird hunting

Attached: 223801DE-BBCA-474B-99C7-D935FAE7363D.jpg (2592x1936, 1.1M)

Wrong
Because instagram niggers and retarded faggots use it.

i dont have a real job. office cuck libs paying for my drinking and guns.

Attached: tumblr_le7kn4LWUy1qcshlp.gif (320x240, 88K)

>limit your drinking

So you want to police what I type because niggers and fags use the same words? What about these words, or the ones you typed?

Former AT&T wire tech. Decentish job. Left before top pay(made 16 an hour 60 weeks most weeks) too much bullshit. Not a long term plan. Bought most of my funs while I was working there. Now I'm back in school. Have a couple nice milsurps and some nice pistols. Looking forward to making better money, making some investments, and I plan to budget about 5% of my annual income on firearms.

Aerotechnical mechanics. I fix helicopters

GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG

Single copfag pulling 60k after overtime, also live in a high rent area, still managed to save 70k of that in just 2 years. Would be more but I like my whores like I like my guns, expensive. I don't know how everything adds up but it adds up. Car is paid off so that probably helps. I still don't see how people live paycheck to paycheck if they're making over 30k.

tits of gtfo

Copfag who likes whores? Whaaaat

Attached: E7D323E5-C351-4FF6-86B8-7053CB52120C.gif (320x180, 2.96M)

I charge for that

Thats all you need

Do you dream of someday cleansing the world of your clientele? Because I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to stand within a hundred yards of that kind of sleeze.

Attached: 1522617533565.gif (160x120, 1.13M)

Project Controls.

More specifically, cost control for major civil engineering projects.

Young men of Jow Forums, heed my words: If you’re too stupid or lazy to get an engineering degree, major in Accounting or Construction Management, or Quantity Surveying if you’re a UK/Commonwealth bro.

The opportunities to help build your nation are endless and rewarding.

Are you using the term "whores" in the general pejorative, or in the sense of literally prostitutes. Because if the latter that's some next-level living on the edge there, bro.

Attached: 1303001547190.jpg (544x253, 64K)

Sell guns have funs

>Get good grades in school
Yes
>Go to a good University
Ehh. Most employers don't care what unuversity as long as it's a 4 year. Sauce: I know two directors at AT&T (they will sit up and notice if you're ivy league though)
>Study hard and get good grades
Yup.
>Graduate and get a high paying job
This part is not simple. Unless your degree is specific for a profession there aren't guaranteed high paying jobs. Unless daddy has lots of connections anyway. A degree with a specific field and job in mind is what you need
>Manage your finances correctly
Yup
>Don’t build credit card dept
This x1000
>Don’t invest in depreciating assets
Yup. New cars are a bad idea.
>Don’t waste money on starbucks coffee
Yup. Avoid QT's RaceTracs and Wawa's too.
>Buy $1200 shotgun for bird hunting
To each his own, it's a nice gat fren

Going to a “good” university only matters if you want to land a job in investment banking or Silicon Valley straight out of undergrad, or work for a “prestigious” government branch or NGO making shit money.

The first two are admirable goals, though I don’t envy that lifestyle. The latter two are smooth brain-tier aspirations.

Go to the cheapest accredited university you can, and if you want a power career, maximize your GPA so you can get scholarships towards a top law school, med school, or MBA program.

Make no mistake: GPA and standardized test scores are EVERYTHING for getting into top schools after undergrad. It doesn’t matter where you went for your Bachelors, or what you majored in. There are guys at HBS and T14 law programs who went to fucking AMU, for Christ’s sake.

Other than some chromosomes , Daddy gave me nothing, I work for what I have.
The reason I didn’t get a degree in basket weaving is because there are no high paid basket weaving jobs.

With a little research one can determine the average salary for a specific job and the demand for the job.

Example car mechanics are plentiful and average $35k
Aircraft mechanics are in demand and averaged $100k
If I am going into a trade, it won’t be auto mechanics
I also bought a benelli shotgun

Attached: C7F86D6B-5894-41F7-89E8-BE4643148B66.jpg (1536x2056, 825K)

>I still don't see how people live paycheck to paycheck if they're making over 30k.
Not paycheck to paycheck, but damn if student loans ain't a bitch. To think of all the funs, oh well.

Perhaps our disagreement is in the definition of a good university. Since good is subjective, I apologize for my vagueness.

Community colleges are good for trades and those who want to save money taking 100 level required classes like English 100 or Biology 101.
And with the demand for skilled trade laborers, some will be able to make a good living. More so if they are smart enough to run their own business.

Non accredited, or Online schools are next to worthless.

Your sentiment is correct but your anecdotes are wrong. The only A&Ps making six figures are maintainers for the major defense contractors and major airlines. Those are guys with a decade of experience and/or airframe-specific training on modern warplanes and the right connections.

Your average aircraft mechanic straight out of trade school or the military will be lucky to make $60K. There are tens of thousands of dudes out there who can wrench on Cessnas and Blackhawks. Way fewer can check off on 737 or F-?? engines.

I work as a Government contractor. Meaning I type away at a computer all day.

and don't have kids.

I did not mean to imply that you rode your dad's coattails, I apologize for the offense. I did however know a number of history and business major frat boys whose parents fixed them up with white collar 6 figure jobs, and that rankled me a bit.

I specified in that post some things a young teenager might not be aware of. I know quite a few college grads working to pay off their college debt on jobs that are not bad, but they would have been better off planning and getting a professional degree and better paying job, or just getting a trade than having 70k in debt and making 55k a year.

Teens don't know their ass from their elbow, and very few will research or be advised well. Your post is helpful to that end as well. Thank fren.

Goes without saying, but I agree.

Anyone attending a “university” for a Bachelors should ensure it’s regionally accredited, and that their specific program of study is accredited by the appropriate professional body, if applicable (ABET for Engineering or Technology, ACEN for Nursing, etc)

I'm betting you live like a normie faggot. Embrace minimalism, unfuck your expensive processed diet and any social eating, forgo the alchohol jew and your gun dreams can come true.

i'm a software developer for a shitty county in the middle of California, i hate my job and i hate this state but it pays the bills and i live in a terrible enough part of the state that the cost of living is very low so i can blow all my money on guns.
One day i'll move

Its not really what i do thats important (generic blue collar job btw), its my priorities. I own my house and my car. I have no wife or kids and no ither major hobbies. Any money that doesnt go to bills goes to me and my passion: guns.

Leave Fresno

Close, but no cigar. I'm not in that much of a shithole.

Yeah well I left that dump and I encourage every other chink or cracker of means to do the same. Let the niggers and spics inhabit the central valley.

What's it like being a bat?
Is it hard to shoot the guns?

I'm pretty much a degenerate. Was a poorfag alcoholic working in kitchens for years. Dropped out of college. Quit drinking and smoking and now I do subcontracting installing window treatments and window treatment accessories . No hourly rate bootlicking and don't have any coworkers. Money ebbs and flows but average 80k a year usually a bit more. 29 with no kids. Own 25 funs. Feelsgoodman.jpeg

Attached: 1549653207530.jpg (3120x4208, 2.67M)

same, trust funds from life insurance is pretty cushy. If you are a parent without life insurance then you're a massive fag

based and uni pill

fuck off pig, you're not welcomed here.

I have a full time job and a part time job that's exclusively for hobbies, also..I share money with my girlfriend so it's been easy paying stuff together plus we stay away from credit cards and we are both neets so it's easy to save. We just buy weed and have unlimited data on our plans, she is a dentist and I'm physical therapist so we literally spend all our shit in what we want, she likes manga and make up, I buy guns and motorcycle shit. it's nice.

> go to university
> misspell "debt", catastrophically

What's the refund policy at your alma mater?

Basically a security guard but I also set up for events and crack wise with the fellow kids.
Issue trespasses, return lost doggos, call emergency services for dumbass teenagers, chase raccoons, and I drive around in a truck, too.
It's comfy most days.
>pic related me when the teenagers make fun of my tactical loafers

Attached: 1543144455864.jpg (3000x2000, 1.13M)

>dat pic
kek'd

you don't know what neet means

fuck on gip, you're welcome here.

lol fag your argument is null
gucci is nigger nomenclature

I work at a mental health care center. I take care of the wackos this guy
arrests, and this guy when he comes in to get his meds.
as long as you're using my wagie taxes to buy funs and ammo, I happily support you neety. don't forget your suboxone.

Physical schools with online course offerings make it completely indistinguishable
Which is based

based
yes

Attached: 1550002106494.jpg (500x580, 26K)

Leave the Sacramento area

Impressive image fren

Attached: 1550949487351.jpg (2048x1803, 306K)

Just make your own booze, you learn a new skill and can still get wrecked.

lel too far north.

>30 in less than a month
>never been arrested or admitted to anywhere
>you pay my salary

Attached: original.gif (500x237, 144K)

So is fag, it's like you're retarded on purpose

The army life is crazy
Got me got me got me missing my baby

Work as a devops engineer (half writing code, half supporting issues that arise from it) in Silicon Valley.

I'm 21 and clear about $160k/year in base, bonus, and stock units. Rent is about $1300/month plus utilities for a master bedroom in a house, though, but I'm single and have room for guns.

Own about 20 guns; been focusing on milsurp and police trade-ins - focusing on 9mm Makarov pistols; been looking for a P83 Wanad in the area due to our stupid roster.

Pic related is the Walther P1, with the fat slide and hex pin, I picked up a while back.

Attached: 57176878_411354689661754_8817580013445447680_n.png (640x480, 486K)

I don't spend money on frivolous bullshit.

Fuck yeah my dude.
I knocked out all the prereqs for my BS program and didn't touch a dime of my GI bill or VOC rehab. Saving that shit for university and potentially med school/Masters.
CC courses are also easy as sin, got a 4.0 the whole way through.

Attached: 1389992867353.gif (540x233, 1.91M)

I work in manufacturing, I've been a lead in electrical subassembly and on the assembly line itself building aerial work platforms. Pay is $23/hour since I've been there a few years, plus I work as much overtime as possible since I never do anything after work anyway. Last year I think I grossed close to $70k.

I live alone in a small 2 bedroom condo that I pay $1000/month for including HOA and have no real expenses besides food, transportation and insurance. I don't spend a huge amount on hobbies but I like nice things, I own 6 guns and 2 motorcycles and I've still managed to put nearly $100k in retirement and have my mortgage halfway paid off and I'm turning 27 this year. Just don't spend money you don't have.

Golf course?

NEET I make mommy buy my guns so I can keep the house guarded while she's at work :)

>small 2 bedroom condo that I pay $1000/month for including HOA

Is that $1000/month your mortgage payment? You'd be lucky to get like half a studio where I live (SF Bay Area) - but I understand it's not the rest of the country that's cheap, it's the Bay Area and New York that are paragons of the second gilded age. Where roughly are you located?

Is building credit bad? I only use my credit card for gas and that's it.

T. College kid

Use your credit card(s) for everything you can, but ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS pay off the full statement balance - never spend in credit what you wouldn't out of your bank account; treat it like a debit card. You are getting free money every time you do so via cashback, and you're building up your credit score which will qualify you for things like favorable interest rates on home loans later on.

this is the single most important piece of advice in this entire thread. when I was younger, I collected all manner of garbage, from bobbleheads, trading cards, models, figures, etc. All instantly depreciated to ass and titties the very moment I bought them. If you save your finns and only collect items that retain, or accrue in value, like guns (if you buy at the right price and don't impulse), you'll be set. You'll have possessions that you're happy with, and a contingency plan for the rainy day that hopefully never comes.

>What do you autists do for a living?
Illegal immigrant here. Do nothing. Live off food banks, eat in missions and chrurches.
Had Masters in mech eng in my native land, plus about 10 yrs experience.
No visa, no green card; can't get a job here.
To kill time, i build 2A toys from 80% kits. Pretty much completed everything there is or was to build. Around 20 of items and their varieties. One big reason I'm still here and haven't gone back to my native country is that I can't bring my collection with me.

I work in a major metro Parks and Recreation Department. and yes, it is just like the show.

College English professor.

We’re not *all* a bunch of shitlibs.

Not going to shitpost you, because I honestly believe that can be a rewarding job. The nation needs stewards of our public spaces.

What is your educational background?

Do you enjoy your job?

What's the groupthink like?

Neither a borrower nor a lender be.
If you're going to take one thing away from this board let it be that, I don't give a shit if it has nothing to do with guns.

My mortgage payment is only $700 of that, leaving a fucking incredible ripoff of $300 to the mismanagement of this mediocre secured condo building. After I pay this shit down I'm out of here to rent it out and buy a real house or help a friend pay down a mortgage of their own.

Location is good though, more rural area but still 30-45 minute commute to where I work in the Seattle area. I got extremely lucky buying this place in terms of cost, paid $155k in 2017 and it's closing in on $200k in value now.

Please provide a concise, well-rounded reading list for those of us who have graduated high school but will never pursue further education in the humanities.

Why did you come here illegally if you have a masters in another country?

I’m a full time student, work at Lowe’s, and am in the national guard. I buy guns and flip them for extra cash

Attached: AFA43D8F-703F-4F0F-A38E-0E3FAED6D81F.jpg (1242x2208, 910K)

>I buy guns and flip them for extra cash
enjoy prison

Yes ATF, this post here

I work as a security guard at a ski resort. Pay is garbage but since I work the night shift I don't have to deal with people doing stupid shit for the most part. We're all vets up here though so there's very few fuck fuck games or retarded showy bullshit. As long as I get my job done and am staying awake, my boss doesn't give a shit what I'm doing up on the mountain to kill the time. I don't see myself doing this for the rest of my life obviously, but as someone who's coming back into the workforce after a long time out of it, this job is a fucking godsend.

I make $30 an hour, but I still live like I did when I made $15 an hour.

My position is the "see a need, fill a need" type of position. I see the need for extra programing at our community centers in the district im assigned and i fill it with classes and other junk for people to do. This includes ALL aspects of this from budgeting to hiring.
If hear feedback from people about this or that I either do what I can within my abilities to make it happen or direct them to the relevant department.
Teens dont know SHIT about where their food comes from. So I started a farm to table program outside one of our centers where teens grow food in planter boxes they built.
"Hey user, the stream over their is pretty dirty" dont worry concerned citizen i'll make a few calls and get my gloves and waders and get ontop of it, thanks bro!

My edu background has VERY little to do with what I actually do. I've been working in parks and community centers and parks since I was 15. Im 31 now and have been riding the work experience train ever since. I have a BA in history because I wanted to be a teacher, but i got super bummed out with how teachers and schools are treated so I just bent over and got the degree to gtfo with minimal debt.

Depending on the size of the city Parks departments are looking for just about everything. From accountants and admin assistants to water engineers and environmental science fields. There is a lot of options.

>Do you enjoy your job?
absolutely. Its extremely rewarding to see your efforts come together in a community and watch as it positively affects those that you did it for.

Attached: SXNOm.jpg (719x700, 76K)

daddy's money unironically. I dont buy gucci shit and I tend to only buy used guns for retardedly good discounts.

do you live in FL by chance

fag is nigger nomenclature?
explain so we may laugh at you

Inherited my home from my godfather when I was 21.
Bills and property tax aren't bad at all.
Working like a little under 3/4th full time is more than enough to afford what I want, and I don't want much.
Plus I have plenty of free time to just live life, especially with no mortgage to worry about.

Attached: __shimamura_uzuki_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_and_etc_drawn_by_shino_r_shughart__9deeab15cfee7d5e684 (732x993, 373K)