/gq/ -gear queer

"Advisers" in South America Edition

>General guide
pastebin.com/4X2gsVwS

Attached: 150770514611042289.jpg (1280x853, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1099/2326/files/HHV16004_19NOV16.pdf?9631959636051069439
shop.gentexcorp.com/ops-core-fast-mt-super-high-cut-helmet/
chinookmed.com/01640pa/i-gel-supraglottic-airway.html
lbtinc.com/collections/sale/products/0612acb?variant=16067099754539
lbtinc.com/collections/sale/products/frg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bepis

Attached: 8BB2CA25-C01E-4D70-9191-3533E4377DD7.jpg (4032x3024, 2.79M)

I see this a lot. Where could they possibly be going? Looks like the middle of a jungle.

I want a wife like that. I'll probably never have one though, I'll die without knowing it's like to have a woman love me. Oh well, I got my guns until the rest of the states turn blue at least

They're in Columbia as advisers.
She's UN ambassador Nikki Haley.

bump

Attached: 1.jpg (4166x3006, 1.6M)

Attached: JPEG_20181028_145401.jpg (864x1152, 717K)

>Columbia
Like South Carolina, or do you mean the country of Colombia?

Attached: dumbfuck.jpg (563x651, 226K)

Is there an "ultimate poorfag guide" or something?
We all know Chicom chest rigs for poorfag gear but what about shit for covering all your other bases like medkits, packs, etc?

Attached: 21342134124.png (640x1001, 611K)

you don't ever want to get poorfag medical equipment no matter what your budget is.

>bleeding to death is fine as long as I save eight buckaroos

I will probably assemble one eventually.
>PC - AWS OCPC
>IFAK - UCP generation mil IFAK overdyed green or brown, or just the insert stuffed into a SAW pouch of your choosing
is right - buy good guts. Bunkbed will set you straight. H&H or NARP compressed gauze for starters. Get lots of this shit and good 3 inch tape. NARP shears - Magnums if you really have to poorfag it. Coverlet bandaids by the 100 box. Iodine keeps wounds dry.

and CAT tourniquets directly from north american rescue. do not buy cheap ones on ebay and do not buy "surplus" or old tourniquets

Picked up a helmet from Hard Head Veterans, big fan of it as a budget option which is still of reputable quality.

Attached: hhv.png (599x519, 468K)

i really hope this is bait

Attached: laughingcts.png (479x376, 295K)

Show me the testing results of your helmet cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1099/2326/files/HHV16004_19NOV16.pdf?9631959636051069439

shop.gentexcorp.com/ops-core-fast-mt-super-high-cut-helmet/

go find them for me

h

>CAT tourniquets
I prefer SOF tourniquets, though CATs are a good choice. RATs should be left to pros because of the tissue damage they cause.

>Chinese made
>reputable quality
funny

RATs are literally garbage elastic tourniquets do not stop blood loss. If you have any kind of elastic tourniquet in your kit, fucking kill yourself now so you dont endanger others later.

>no batch testing
>NIJ
lmao also you know that NIJ doesn't apply 1 to 1 with helmets so laughable BFD passes right?

Not him, but seriously, I would not rely on that thing. Use it for the gap but upgrade when appropriate. Those are rebranded chinkshit. Get something from one of the big boys next time: Ceradyne, Gentex, Revision, etc. I probably built my Revision ACH for a similar price to your HHV and it is a brand new Revision helmet.

>If you have any kind of elastic tourniquet in your kit, fucking kill yourself now
I have one for lymph constriction for poisonous bite remediation where bloodflow needs to be maintained. Approach my position sibling.

Ops-Core doesn't post their testing, only that they pass V50 and have a BFD of less than 25.4mm.

Made with US materials and batch tested. Most goods are Chinese in origin these days. It's not a deal breaker in my opinion.

HHV does do batch testing.

by the time you apply a tourniquet to a poisonous bite, especially one from a rattle snake. Your heart will be beating so fast that you are not effecting anything by applying the tourniquet.

yikes

yikes

based

>Most goods are Chinese in origin these days.
yeah nothing good lmao

now this is content

Has anyone here seen the recent fallout from the falsified certs for Chinese raw materials? Our aerospace industry is infused with that garbage.

Colombia, it's not fucking Canada

W2c sticker?

Are Bean Maine Boots worth a shit for anything practical like hunting or hiking? I always liked the look of them, but have to admit their popularity with faggy college types turns me off them.

Least money; most value
> CAT TQ/ SOFT W TQ
> Kerlix Gauze
> ACE wrap
> Chest Seals (NAR/HALO)
Don’t cheap out on shit to save your life.
Case in point. You’d be better served getting a real 3M from optics planet or TAG.
RATS are bad for everything except maybe K9’s forelimbs.
You’d be better served with a fluid challenge.
You’d be better served getting a pair of good high boots or surp goretex

is that tulsi?

Attached: 98sdf4g98sa4g96d8fg49d84.jpg (1696x1294, 1.07M)

Hey, shark, what belt do you hang your sub off of?

>You’d be better served with a fluid challenge.
Good shit. Can you point to any good reference for this? I assume that we are talking about hydration levels that threaten to imbalance electrolytes in a patient that already has a toxicity problem.

That’s a neat setup

EM lecture series podcasts, local ER SOP’s, volunteer for your local FD/EMS.
It’s more about dilution/evacuation than anything else. Normally a fluid challenge is issued for inadequate preload in shock patients, etc.

Opinions on the polish wz 67
i think it makes for a good bowl

Attached: 802580re_600x600.jpg (566x600, 33K)

>poorfag medkit

Just let me bleed out, doc.

Attached: aop8979087.jpg (1657x1658, 599K)

Whatever works. Got some old leather and non-leather gun belts. Have a double belt from high threat concealment. Have considered giving garandman's belt a shot.

Attached: 65sd4f65sad4f6as5d4fa6s5.jpg (1180x1328, 463K)

Everyone posting in this thread.

Attached: tacticool-meme.png (747x554, 504K)

i dont like tacticool and half the time i run in shitty desert camo 90's chest rigs

Dude you're so cool and different

wow you're so cool post your non tacticool gear and your guns

I was in the military I dont larp you fucking mall operator.

Shut up pog, Doc’s talking.

>I was in the military
thank u 4 ur cervix

>I dont larp
>shitposts for attention in a gear thread, won't post gear or even guns

what did he mean by this?

Poor niggers get the fuck out, shoulder release 6094 is real and it will hurt you and I will too.

Attached: 20190507_171100.jpg (1111x1005, 253K)

>a fucking leaf
Stop. Even CANSOF isn’t this cringe.

Not him but can you post your medical stuff again?

>Even CANSOF
Lmao, I bet you've stepped foot onto Pet once saw some fat clerk in multicam and that's your entire interaction with cansof

Who makes a high quality reliable balaclava?

Buy all your stuff from wish

Which?
I wish. “The moose is loose in Mosul” Nobody wants to trade for your fucking leaf patch, you pea-soup swilling faggots.

Attached: 47A9F0F0-F205-449F-B99D-210DC91EBA84.jpg (4032x3024, 2.48M)

Continuing.
Was there a picture you wanted in particular?

Attached: D5E93BDE-51AF-4402-9E45-F96ED8E949EF.jpg (4032x3024, 2.41M)

Attached: 09BB2750-755E-41A9-A374-D7E90CD4A559.jpg (2048x1536, 809K)

Canada? More like Gaynada.

Attached: 6+5sd4f65sd4f6sd5d4fws.jpg (1548x1234, 673K)

Attached: BunkBedGuide2IFAK.png (1886x1866, 481K)

What do these here straps do on the pattern 83 pack?

Attached: 20190507_181022.jpg (5312x2988, 2.89M)

you're really making me want to build a grey rig user

They go to the rest of the vest you are missing.

oooo thanks.

Phone camera has trouble getting the color right but that's ranger green. Raddest color on the block for kit as far as I'm concerned though.

Attached: transparent larp.png (1704x1860, 3.52M)

never seen them used for anything whatsoever, can you post a pic?

You know where I can get my hands on some iGels or are they fucking regulated?

chinookmed.com/01640pa/i-gel-supraglottic-airway.html
Don’t tear any tonsils

What carrier is that?

ah. yeah I like ranger green too.

They don't take PayPal? It's 2019 wtf.

>I prefer SOF tourniquets
>RATs

Just leave.
Don't come back.
Never give your opinion ever again.

Attached: 10173774_1482191458662967_1469643126_n (1).png (733x550, 774K)

My God you really are retarded aren't you? I bet your secondary plan is to such out the venom from the wound

Someone be useful and put together a poorfag helmet guide. Or even a tier list.

lbtinc.com/collections/sale/products/0612acb?variant=16067099754539
lbtinc.com/collections/sale/products/frg
I'm definitely getting the belt but I'm undecided on the carrier.

Fuck Velcro belts. Pain in my ass.

just buy a surplus ACH for like $80

"I'll never amount to anything in the military but will jerk off to pictures of men who will" edition, part 21324512

Decide on what it’s going to do.
Primarily hold NODs: bump helmet (protect pt bravo, OpsCore bump etc)
Primarily protect from shrapnel: 3M and nothing else. Don’t skimp on lifesaving equipment.
Base plates, rhino mounts, j-arms, shrouds are all secondary to deciding what you want on your noggin.

Why is bolty boy on the far left wearing plates?

Surplus ACH, SOHAH, Gentex DESU-II

Where?

PPE always

Alright, I will cover everything here
>bicycle/skateboard helmet
Light, protects head from non-ballistic threats
>bump helmet
Same as bicycle but with NVG/ easer hearing protection integration
>steel pot of pretty much any manufacture
Protects from non ballistic threats, can possibly deflect some small pistol calibers, will protect somewhat against artillery (although that probably wont be featured in the boogaloo). Heavier than above.
>surplus kevlar (PSAGT or MICH). Best poorfag option
Possibly degraded but possibly not, most are somewhere around II-IIIA rated- good for most handguns, cheap, good headset integration
>new production kevlar
Generally IIIA rated, guaranteed to not be degraded.
>high cut ultra operater (TM)
Same as new production kevlar but with like half the protection. Good for hits to forehead or top of head, not good for protecting side of head. Good for parachuting.
>New ECH
Fucking 762x39 rated, although they are thicc. Unobtanium outside of US military.

facebook gear (or airsoft) groups
ebay
stormseeker surplus used to have them for cheaper

lmao no

Attached: 1507705146110355.jpg (1080x810, 339K)

>Guac Camo
>Standing against exact opposite color
>No PPE

What did the Navy mean by this?

now this is shitposting

>Just let me bleed out
Oftentimes, half of the money for a med kit is tied to the pouch. Considerable savings can be had by going with a more economical option that does most of the work of a more expensive option. That leaves the rest of the money for the guts. Skip the items that you are not able to use, because you have no one competent to use them, and further savings can be made. Baby steps. It's a real thing.

Polypro, Nomex - what do you need it to do?

They are for a compact bedroll that loops over the top in an inverted "U".

They just did a rebuild on their website a few months ago. Discontinuing PayPal was part of that rebuild.

Articulate your grievances with the TacMed tourniquets.

I learned most of what I know from a licensed medic in AZ that spent a lot of time in the field. He treated bites, and was personally bitten five times. He has a lot more authority and experience on the subject than you do. If I need advice on how to suck a dick then you will be first on my list of contacts.

>columbia
>not colombia
Get your shit together, mutt

Not who you are talking to but highly doubtful. EMS practices *evidence based* medicine and I can find no peer reviewed scientific articles or any other form of academic evidence to support what you posted earlier. I poked around.