AR Pistol to SBR paperwork

I just picked up my Daniel Defense MK18 pistol today. I got my $200 money order and fingerprint cards - just need to get my photos. I'm looking to file paperwork to make it into an SBR so I can throw a real stock on it.
I'm supposed to / should file an eform 1, right? I've heard they're really fast recently.
I've been looking around for tutorials on how to go through the process but I've only so far been able to find instructions for people putting it under a trust. I don't have a trust and plan on doing individual.

Can an NFA chad point me in the right direction?

Attached: ar-pistol-v-short-barreled-rifle.jpg (400x263, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realgunreviews.com/how-to-e-file-an-atf-form-1-with-eforms/
atf.gov/firearms/qa/chief-law-enforcement-officer-required-sign-law-enforcement-certification-atf-form-1-or
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I also have been looking at SBR bros, I want an Uzi now. Bad. It can get super expensive though, SBR, suppressor, full auto. Man.

realgunreviews.com/how-to-e-file-an-atf-form-1-with-eforms/

E-filed mine two weeks ago and used this. Only problem I ran into was the CLEO portion, but you just need your county's sheriff name and the address is of the main county sheriff office. Hope that helps.

I recently finished my paperwork for a suppressor and a factory SBS. Now I just got to wait a year. It'll be worth it when it comes. (((Uzi))) is gross though.

Thanks, chad.

>magpul UBR on an SBR
pants on head retarded

I'm sure we really needed the special meme brackets to realize the uzi was made by merchants. Thank god we had a based and redpilled pede here to let us know.

The dude who wrote the article said if you file as an individual then you need the CLEOs signature. Do I really need to get that or just put his name? Do you pay the tax online or can I use this money order I just bought?

Lol sorry for the triggering

That article is a bit outdated regarding the signature. Just need name and address. I paided with credit card, dunno about money orders. Just a heads up, once you submit the form, you have 10 business days to get the fingerprint cards to the atf. Make sure to include the required cover sheet that you get in your email with the cards.

why dont you just brace it, nigger?
or stop being a cuck and paying attention to unconstitutional laws

atf.gov/firearms/qa/chief-law-enforcement-officer-required-sign-law-enforcement-certification-atf-form-1-or

Took me 18 days for my efile. It’s quick. Nows the best time to do it.

Attached: BD1F36FA-EC76-431B-8B10-CC375837E98E.jpg (3024x4032, 3.31M)

Thanks for the help. Did you also need to mail passport photos or just the 2 fingerprint cards and cover sheet?

post your sbr

No, I had my passport photos taken at a local copy store and they gave me digital copies of the photos, which I attached to the eform.

I don't like braces. I want a real stock. It's $200 and a few weeks and it's approved. Not a huge deal. I don't consider going to federal prison over a lack of a velcro strap to be non-cucked; so I'll just do the paperwork.

Attached: 1556826730556s.jpg (124x124, 3K)

>compliance stamp cuckoldery
>chad
You're funny, kiddo

this

Thank ya
Nice gun, although I would want a can on that thing.
Alrighty. I'm prob just going to mail physical photos then.

Attached: Azmw1QF.png (500x506, 114K)

The goofiest part of the CLEO notification is that the vast majority of sheriff's don't know what the notification is for. Most of them just throw it in the trash or shred it. I've heard of a few people actually getting a phone call from their sheriff asking why they were being notified and if they needed to do anything, then they throw it in the trash.

It’s not all that bad desu. Esp when outdoors. Indoors it’s a fucking boomer but it’s whatever. I’ve considered a can for it but I think a 5.56 can and an SBRd AR is next up for me as AKs suppress like shit.

Attached: CF71A856-12DD-4FC2-B89E-9E453CF9E8B4.jpg (3024x4032, 3.39M)

I thought they got rid of the CLEO notification

Attached: FE51DC00-3943-472F-B73F-408B7BCCE935.jpg (3024x4032, 2.43M)

Do what I did and get a Surefire 762 mini 2. It's the same size / weight as the 5.56 version. Apparently minimal difference in db reduction.
All I have are ARs right now but if I ever get an AK or .308 I can just throw a surefire muzzle device on there and be set.

They got rid of the signature, not the notification.

They did

I don't own an SBR

What’s the point of owning a SBR? Honest question. I’m by no means saying you shouldn’t get one, you should buy whatever you want, but why do people want them as opposed to a full length ar?

i dont even think i could get that here. oh well. better to just stay on your own land and build what you want
i think that would be you, mr boot muncher

what a gay

Attached: bce.jpg (608x402, 27K)

clear a house or keep hoping in and out of a car with a full sized rifle

they are dangerous. only law enforcement and government officials should own one

after you pay all the tax and shit, are there more problems if you were to say kill an intruder with it do to the special class it holds?

Bait, and bad bait at that. You should feel bad

They're lighter and more handy by virtue of them being shorter. You can put a suppressor on one and not turn it into the length of a literal musket. They're way handier doing MOUT.
The loss of velocity / terminal performance can be made up for by using 77gr OTMs.

Not if you did paperwork for the thing.
If it was an unregistered class III item then you're going to federal prison for quite awhile.

Deff some food for thought. I’m biding my time hoping form 4s get efile soon. I just wish I could try some suppressors out first see if it’s even worth it for an AK

Attached: 4E06AB13-011B-4A85-A15E-3800757C9173.jpg (3856x3024, 2.73M)

why not just build a class 1 firearm

thank you

I wouldn't count on the ATF doing anything productive anytime soon. I decided that the only way I was ever going to get one was if I started the process.
I mean I don't know how badly AKs suppress but I know for sure that a 10.3" 5.56 isn't quiet with a can either. But I do know it's a lot better than being without a can.

No idea what you mean by that.

im actually fishing for more info on it, as i am confused as well. it has to start with a lower thats never had a stock. but after that im confused

I have an assembled AR pistol which I'm going to efile a form 1 for to "manufacture" (turn it into) and SBR, and thereby legally allow me to put a stock on it.

Attached: 1557080722270.gif (498x280, 165K)

yeah, i cant do that.
im in ny, and was hoping there was a new loophole around cuck laws
i have to go in front of a judge if i want a legal pistol to carry
my other option is to act like a nigger
i envy you, fren

Attached: AK BRAAAP.webm (1000x562, 2.87M)

Yeah NY is gay but what can ya do. It's an expensive hobby anyhow. Just save money and if you end up moving down the road you can get a good set of goodies.

The term "firearm" has several meanings for the atf. In regards to pistol/sbr, let's take an AR pistol for example. Start with a virgin receiver (didn't start out as a rifle) and make an arrangement pistol. Was long as the barrel is 26in, you have a "firearm" and can put a vfg on it. For example, my ar pistol has an 8.5" barrel, but has an oal of 25in, so it's a "pistol". If I were to put a 10.5in barrel on it, it would become a "firearm" >26in oal) and I could put a vfg on it.

>same uppers as psa

Fucking phone posting typos.

>It's an expensive hobby anyhow
thats the thing, i could afford cans and to sbr rifles. im far from the city, but i still get cucked.
i love this land and really would hate to move, but its not getting any better.
i mean, im willing to build one. the worst thing would be is nobody would be willing to stand behind me. all my lawyer fees are out of my pocket, and fuck me if i lose.
also
>The term "firearm" has several meanings for the atf
i wonder if nys would interpret that differently

Attached: The niggerator.webm (362x640, 1.6M)

What happens if you get an SBR and then you need to move States?

What, Daniel Defense?

Attached: AfC79o9.png (600x358, 41K)

You send a form that gets approved pretty quick assuming you're moving to a state that allows your NFA items.

You have to tell the atf your moving and make sure you can legally have an sbr in the destination state. Worst case, you can convert it back to a normal rifle/pistol, but then you lose your $200 bucks.

What compensator is that?

Wow that's a nice setup, exquisite taste user.

The AR is a saker trifecta the AK is the Jmac customs AIMR flash hider

Attached: 60E96F7C-9B33-41A0-9BBA-1036F09EEAE4.jpg (2091x2567, 1.99M)

Thanks user. I’m happy with how it turned out

Attached: 453FEF41-BBE1-40CE-8B5C-39811470EFA2.jpg (1125x821, 441K)

>its not getting any better.
Keep the faith. We already have two new conservative justices on the supreme court. What I tell everyone who cares about guns is that for the next election you need to swallow whatever objections you have and vote Trump. Ginsburg is holding on to her seat (and probably life) by the barest thread. If a Democrat gets into the White House next cycle, Ginsburg will announce her retirement immediately and Democrats will push through a very liberal justice ASAP, so we need to keep our jolly orange retard in office for four more years so he can implant another young, conservative justice to safeguard our gun rights for the next generation. People need to get excited about the idea of that because in that scenario it's very realistic that SCOTUS strikes down all of the liberal gun laws as unconstitutional.