ITT: Retarded Jow Forumsommando MYTHS that live to this day?

ITT: Retarded Jow Forumsommando MYTHS that live to this day?

>Bullets can explode if left inside a heated car

Attached: 51205069_2087456944707798_3692547061279883264_n.jpg (616x960, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6P3uwl5HzzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=v8TmU5bXZ9M
youtube.com/watch?v=LG1FWWX7ZPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Glocks are good

Brandilynn..... Yeah.

Jow Forums and Jow Forums have a lot in common

This.

And...
>Guns are inherently political!

Literally just Jow Forums tards post that.

>pistol barrels tilt to help feed the round in the chamber
It has nothing to do with feeding the round. It's just something that happens with Browning short recoil designs.

I really hate when gun control threads get moved to Jow Forums. The second it enters Jow Forums the threads always get slid off the board by the unending faucet of shit that is that board and not enough people there actually give a heck about gun laws long enough to discuss it anyway.

Gun control ironically isn't political enough. Jow Forums is like political meta discussion, not political substance discussion.

The shockwave of a .50 BMG/tank shell passing by you; not striking you, can be fatal.

but they are in a state power vs individual rights kind of debate, how is that not political?
just because bootlickery is a staple of both sides on the traditional spectrum doesn't mean there is no controversy on the issue

>glocks are mislabeled explosives
>.45 is inherently better than 9mm
>5.56 was explicitly designed to wound
>9x25 dillon isn't a meme
>.22lr isn't a viable self defense cartridge

Not the shock wave, at least I don't think so, but I saw a guy hunting deer with a 50 and he missed completely and still killed the deer. Youtube etc etc.

On a Venezuela post the other day, there was some guy talking about how Bernie Sanders is the best candidate since he won't get us involved in wars against Russia for the Jews or some dumb shit. I swear to god, Jow Forums is going full circle now.

A 22lr will bounce inside the skull, turning the brain to gray oatmeal. That's why mobsters use them.

Wow, great explanation dipshit.
>hurr durr just does it for reasons

Literally explained in the video that it went through the eye sockets.

that was either a retard or a leftypol divide and conquer shill or both

Literally nobody says this.

youtu.be/6P3uwl5HzzQ

The pressure of it passing close to its face exploded its eyes and scrambled its brain. He missed it

bullets are cartridges

So it can suck out deer eyeballs but not knock over a stack of cards? Interesting.

>that was either a retard
Yeah, I already said he was from Jow Forums

Cards don't have a pressure gradiant like a skull does. There is no internal pressure or negative pressure to lead to a disturbance like there is in a skull.

I mean... it does help though

You know he didnt actually miss, right

Sure bud.

>5.56 meant to wound
This still cracks me up, i just picture a bunch of soldiers unloading into someone then being sad because it was meant to be non lethal..wait maybe thats what happened with that one cop shooting

>Just the sound of you cocking a shotgun is enough to scare off an intruder

Attached: 1547817256621.jpg (400x506, 40K)

That makes absolutely no sense.

In fairness (and anecdotal) I was once fishing late at night on a friend's property and he didn't know it was me. In between casts I heard him shuck his shotgun and I froze and damn near shit myself

That's all there is to it. The barrel has to drop under the slide to allow the slide to continue movement. It's easier, mechanically speaking, to just tilt it rather than drop the whole damn barrel (Beretta does this on the 92).
Like once a month there's someone asking "wtf the barrel on this pistol I just bought tilts when I lock the slide back is it broken?" and a bunch of baitedbois answer with "it's to help feed the next round".
That's true.

Dafug is 9x25 dillon?

The problem is that 2a shouldn’t even be a talking point. Notice it’s Dems who want to take away your guns and silence those who disagree with them. Our rights stop their global takeover

Is skweezy jibbs still alive?

Retard

It would, but you should be ready to shoot the bastard first thing. Same with brandishing your gun.

>gun control threads get slid on Jow Forums
It's probably b/c
1.) typically anons aren't interested in an orphan thread from another board (no matter the topic) and
2.) b/c gun control threads that originate on Jow Forums are usually pilled on and end pretty quickly and
3.) Jow Forums posters are probably assuming threads from other boards are just /leftypol/ types that can't handle getting shut down on Jow Forums, so they have created threads on some other board

>Notice it’s Dems who want to take away your guns
be careful with that line of thinking. there are repubs who are establishment/statists too.

I bet you shucked his weiner afterwards too

>Jow Forums thinks Jow Forums is their armed forces

range traps aren't gay

Lurk moar newfag

>Jow Forums
>armed

Attached: b8a.jpg (431x580, 46K)

>t. Newfag

Attached: 1556196490141.jpg (507x507, 39K)

Said armed, just not with guns.

>posting wojak
>thinks the clown meme is still funny
No user, it is you who is the newfag.

>prepping for shtf is more practical and feasable than carrying a pistol on you concealed along with having an ifak for traumatic bleeding
>taking training classes is dumb because you already know everything pertaining to fighting and shooting by being a man by default
>shittalking others and putting them down instead of doing something productive like dryfiring or making it out to the range is a good idea

Attached: 3DC8231F-0C82-4786-929A-AEC5D49165C3.gif (800x800, 921K)

go away teenager

this

I was here when we unironically said we and used to hang out in chat roulette together. I remember Jow Forums stands for kusunagi, and I got the privilege of personally calling Willis a faggot
All these moments in time lost like years in the rain

Attached: 1538839064344.gif (500x370, 1.88M)

can i kill or injured someone using a pinball round in a black powder gun?

How dumb are you

Yes, you idiot

>Notice it’s Dems who want to take away your guns and silence those who disagree with them.
I bet you believe the NRA on our side too

>.22lr isn't a viable self defense cartridge
I’ll bite. Is it?

Its the politic of men vs the politics of states

t. discord tranny

Teach me your ways sensei

I mean, there's always the argument of shot placement, or the fact that sheer volume makes up for stopping power, but the second point really doesn't make sense unless you're talking about the american 180: youtube.com/watch?v=v8TmU5bXZ9M

One way or another, i'd rather carry a .22 rather than nothing

>You can throw glocks and AK's into mud, submerge it completely, take it out and still fire like nothing happened

You fucking can't.

Americans and Europeans posting or searching for certain words on the internet gets you put on a list by the government. Like the name for the german skull and bones and anything involving aliens.

Attached: totenkoph.png (242x245, 8K)

if your head was presurized youd be fucking dead

Realistically, both firearms have a decent chance of working after something like that, but it's not like you can just act like it didn't happen or be surprised if the gun doesn't cycle correctly

The day that the majority of Jow Forums supports a communist I will chop off my dick and eat it.

Jow Forums is such a fucking shitty board

Attached: 1554074931499.jpg (943x960, 285K)

As it should, you're all repressed homosexuals.

But its our fucktarded board.

Haha go to a meet you dumb nigger

Attached: 04182184-A0A3-4387-8C59-BBEB9BA19994.jpg (2931x2103, 1.68M)

Jow Forums tards are more Jow Forums than Jow Forumstards here

youtube.com/watch?v=LG1FWWX7ZPk

No, they're fucking retarded with anything gun related. Just look at the shotgun thread going on right now.

>.380 won't even kill
I'm a farmer and I kill shit. .380 is my favorite close range round.

There are probably 10s of thousands of people who only browse Jow Forums AND Jow Forums. You are retarded.