Git gud scrubs

Git gud scrubs

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-194749_Chrome.jpg (1080x774, 288K)

God I want to kick that twink's ass and curbstomp him

>complain about AR15 online
>companies sell more of them
Guess they were really pro 2A after all.

I hate when faggots say this. It reminds me of the one I hear all the time about how if someone needs more than one shot then they shouldn't be hunting.

He doesn’t even exist

>If you can't kill an attacker in one shot you should just let them kill you lol

Attached: hmm.jpg (275x198, 8K)

God damn you're glowing pretty bright there nigger

Attached: download (15).jpg (225x225, 8K)

>if you kill them they win
should have thought about that before you "high schoolers" treated like goblin like shit

Fuck that noise. Tons of people get bullied and have shitty home lives without murdering kids who were sophmores when he got expelled. Fuck Cruz, fuck blaming other for his choice to murder unarmed teenagers doing their class work, and fuck the bullshit ammo he gave to gun grabbers all over.

they were just jew kids bud chill

If you need laws to govern, then you suck at governing.
Also
>grabbers telling me I'm a bad shot
Diggy shiggy

It's amazing how the most ignorant people have the most to say, and are actually granted a platform while educated people are dismissed. He's a stupid fucking kid yet the world is forced to listen to him as though his opinions are meaningful.

They were all Jewish, relax dude.

This little shit gets consistently mogged by his classmate, Jow Forumsyle Jow Forumsashuv.

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-221751_Chrome.jpg (1074x710, 245K)

we should make them fight. and the outcome will decide the future of gun rights in this country

Taking a break from studying. Am I burnt out or does this not make sense? What does the type of weapon have to do with how good your aim is? What if I practice with an AR-15?

I think what he’s getting at is you shouldn’t need 30 rounds to defend yourself if you know how to shoot

Kyle challenged Hogg and Cameron Kasky to a debate, but they declined. Probably cuz the former is armed to the teeth with Shapiro's Facts and Logic.
>Expecting coherence from emotionalist grabbers

His implication is that an AR-15 is a high capacity rapid fire assault weapon for people who spray and pray. You should be able to get spinning noscope headshots.

Ah, at least he's trying to make a point then.

AHHHHHHHHH FUCK OFF NO POLITICS IN MY K YOU RETARDS

Yeah, well sometimes niggers, antifa, or jackboot thugs hunt in packs.

The real point is Hogg is a fucking retard who doesn’t know what he is talking about. Just like 100% of his base and those he shills to

guaranteed to have never touched a gun in his life, theres more to it than just point and pull the trigger

Nah he’s one of those MY DAD WAS A COP IVE BEEN SHOOTING SINCE I WAS 2 MONTHS OLD BUT WE NEED COMMON SENSE TOTAL GUN BANS shills

That kid always says retarded shit, so I can't do it every time.. but when it's extra retarded I buy a gun just to spite him. And coz I want a gun but I like to think he's doing all that crying and it's resulted in at least 6 gun sales so far

They'll find out real fucking fast if they try.

Wait til someone explains to him what a .308 is.

Attached: DSCN4721.jpg (3264x2448, 1.72M)

See, the thing about debates is it's easy to win when you're right, and difficult when you're wrong. Denial of a debate is admitting you dont have a real argument.
...like when the blacks are all "WE NEED TO HAVE A SERIOUS DISCUSSION ABOUT RACISM" and you start "well, less than 15% of the..." and they dont wanna have a discussion anymore

No, he has never touched a gun. He chose the AR platform for a reason. The one weapon used in the least amount of gun violence crimes. He is a ducking retard

I bought one of my guns the day they had their Bloomberg-funded march.

Most leftists just repeat talking points which is why they won't debate. If you corner them and force them to back up their beliefs, it always boils down to "muh feels"

The NPC meme has gone from funny to frightening

>I think what he’s getting at is you shouldn’t need 30 rounds to defend yourself if you know how to shoot
Ideologically motivated mobs are difficult beats to stop, user. The ordinary kind fucks off after one of them splashes his brain materiel all over the others and strips them of the joyous numbing anonymity of the mob. The fanatic kind goes full Paris Mob and tries to rip you apart like a chicken. Sauce: the entire goddam historical record.

At any event, he not trying to 'make a point.' He's trying to kill you or put you in prison over an inanimate object. It's intellectually and morally dishonest of you to pretend he is. Stop that shit.

i bought an ar15 the day parkland happened. named her parker.

>need
SHALL

you retards all realize that Hogg has been hired by gun manufacturers right?
is exactly what they want

source?

So he's literally NRA-Tier controlled opposition? Makes sense now.

Oof

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-002651_Chrome.jpg (1439x474, 170K)

>Hogg vs. Kashuv
>for one year the greatest martial artists, MMA fighters, and street brawlers Bloomberg can buy nonstop train Hogg to become the greatest fighting machine the world has ever seen
>Jow Forums puts Kashuv on a gear stack, then an hour before the fight loads him on cheap liquor, cheaper tobacco, meth, flakka, and PCP
>five seconds into the fight Hogg has half his face ripped off and Kashuv is naked, squatting in the corner while eating Hogg's face, and screaming incoherently at the wall

>comparing a handgun to a rifle
if they're talking about magazine sizes an AR only has like what 13 rounds over a glock?
and you know the fact that rifle rounds are way more powerful than pistol rounds
ryan is dumb, then again most gun owners are, most I come across don't even know what 7.62mm NATO is

Is this the one that killed itself?

Attached: 1556757079234.jpg (500x629, 60K)

I disagree
initially, I was quite worried
but now I know its all just a meme

Attached: 12E2D447F5C4467BBBDF90562F57848F.jpg (728x960, 74K)

Attached: proofsgoose.png (934x576, 22K)

Attached: you magnificent bastard.jpg (386x480, 33K)

Attached: C6936E36-BE59-4E1B-A0FB-25ED2A72481E.jpg (711x700, 87K)

Attached: 46a57646383c46ae502f07e943ba7e665a9fc53a61b23487c96dca073fc38495.gif (400x170, 1.94M)

Attached: 1556518118952.jpg (525x809, 131K)

Attached: kekiing.jpg (450x600, 65K)

post more botes

Fuck off leftypol

And yet cruz managed to cap this twerps peers with 10rd mags

>David Hogg has a blue checkmark
Nuke Twitter

Attached: Doggo smells bitch.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Handguard?

There was some op-ed posted on Jow Forums that claimed asking for debates was white supremacy. They've given up on fighting the "debate me" fags like Shapiro and Crowder and just want to ban them.

Nah, they dehumanized themselves, so now you don't have to when the big shitshow kicks off.

NO HONEST MAN NEEDS MORE THAN 10 ROUNDS SON. HELL IF YOU CANT HIT WITH YOUR FIRST MAYBE YOU SHOULDNT EVEN HAVE A GUN; IT'S IRRESPONSIBLE

Holy shit they aren't even trying anymore

Attached: 2f60on.jpg (361x358, 11K)

these are the discord trannies trying to promote/incite violence on Jow Forums and Jow Forums in general to get it shut down

He only did it because he knew the media would make him famous.

Yep, because that's all that belittled, bullied, disenfranchised kids with no parents or friends want... fame.
Thanks Dr. user. Looking forward to the white paper.

Ive never thrown up from laughing before. That is the most delicious mental image ive ever had

Attached: article-2109858-1204A36A000005DC-385_634x359.jpg (634x359, 40K)

das it mane

Attached: 1554103424933.jpg (4032x3024, 2.53M)

>noguns gungrabber fags talking like they know how to aim
lmao

Not every asswhooping just falls from the sky, is the point.

the blue checkmark is great, it tells you that you can disregard whatever shit they have to say

Attached: 1551558007565.jpg (241x230, 14K)

perfect

Attached: 1551239992259.png (331x299, 227K)

Sounds about right.

DRAWFAAAAAAGS! GET THE DRAWFAGS!

Attached: 1553556640699.gif (264x320, 929K)

This is so true

>twerp
these discord trannies glow in the dark

Attached: time_to_jack_off.jpg (126x250, 6K)

Heh.
Damn straight.

Attached: 1555292806406.jpg (433x427, 86K)

thanks

BASED
OK aimlet

What's story behind pic? Pay the toll?

cringe

>Shapiro
Shapiro is an unironic "own the libs Jew ideologue". Never trust an ideologue. Boomer ignorance and bombasticity is weakness, not strength. He is only present to distract you from the real arguments.

Attached: 2300.jpg (531x121, 25K)

That points not going to last long when they start making accusations of racial profiling that disproportionately puts black in jail. The numbers of stops for blacks and whites in NYC with stop and frisk will support their case.

Sure it will when you toss in crimes like possession, intent to distribute, and petty theft (especially bikes). The fact is, in America, a black person is wildly more likely to commit a crime than a white person.

If you genuinely believe that, you're an idiot. Blacks are jailed more often for committing crime more often. Each case of S&F leading to arrest had to be backed up in court by the officer showing reasonable suspicion leading to the pat down providing PC (probable cause) in order to continue the search. That's not profiling, that's a cop actually doing their job by the standard of the law.
>pic related
For when you move the goalpost to try and shift blame like your type always do, because you treat blacks like pets who aren't capable of being held to the same standards as others, so have to find excuses.

Attached: 1543948413229.png (495x424, 99K)

Attached: 1543957282543.jpg (1024x430, 75K)

>should have thought about that before you "high schoolers" treated (the) goblin like shit
look at , user. They were all goblins. A high school full of goblins. Goblin on goblin crime.

The high school is in Broward County. Broward County is the same county that always has the election corruption where Florida gets it's bad reputation of fucking up elections from. Same county were the sheriff enacted corrupt policies dealing with young goblin criminals. Same county were the Mossad trainees were spying on the DEA agents that led to the 911 truther conspiracies. The same country where the 911 Saudi Arabian hijackers were staying while getting flying lessons. The county has the highest concentration of jews and jews in positions with political power.
>it's all so tiresome.jpg

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-02-20-at-12.10.38-PM.png (618x412, 365K)

I'm glad you brought up NYC. Anti gun liberals like to bring up the success of NYC violent crime rate going down over strict gun laws when the reality was a combo of factors including unconstitutional stop and frisk.

Another thing I know people who left Bronx and Brooklyn in the last few years and the criminals are still there , they just turned to white collar crimes like ID theft and credit card fraud.

They want attention. Why do you think these fags make manifestos and shit? Because the media will give them a platform for it.
It's called the media contagion effect.