Can anyone show me how to use pistol braces as a stock?

I quite don't get, this is a pistol brace. Not a stock. You can't use it as a stock then.

How about filming yourself shooting a m4 pistol with a pistol brace but using it as a stock?

Attached: pistol brace.png (572x536, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlJc-98W_yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: dugan.jpg (660x409, 42K)

The ATF changes their opinion on this regularly. Atm, you can legally shoulder it as a stock

Attached: ausihdiuahda.jpg (711x688, 53K)

Holy shit I love Dugan.

Attached: 1466754891001.jpg (180x200, 9K)

I need this video

Ha, bait.

But in all srs, someone using a brace in the manner depicted in OPs pic is cringe inducing. The most haphazard and mall ninja / mass chooter way to "use" a rifle.

Are the ATF really so silly as to allow a loopholed product like this to go ubiquitous and remain so, or are they gonna pull a slidefire on it?

I hope he is doing ok..

well, probably not THIS moment
apparently things have changed

I too love when the state tries to fist my asshole

I dont know what thats supposed to mean. Repealing the NFA and making FA legal would be more reasonable, because you can fucking aim them.

Not saying they shouldnt be allowed, just that its stupid that they restrict SBRs because theyre especially evil, but allow retarded action movie dual wielding "which obviously noone does because its idiotic", but if you shoulder it you're a bad man, which is the eminently proper "and illegal" way to use it. Does that make sense?

SBRs are de facto legal as it should be, but it still seems like some kind of honeypot.

Sorry I have bad reading comprehension/mild retardation and thought your post was pro-regulation.
For now AR pistols can be shouldered but I agree that it's an absolutely asinine regulation; I am worried about the ATF flipping their ruling on shouldering braces again; I just don't feel like paying for a fucking NFA stamp for something I should have the right to own in the first place.
I guess I'll just buy another one when they making shouldering illegal again and dual wield like you said.

Turn this

Attached: DSCF0521.jpg (1600x1200, 617K)

Into this.

Attached: IMG_1054.jpg (4032x3024, 1.7M)

Attached: FLUX_BRACE_PATENT_PENDING_CART.jpg (2500x3280, 1.56M)

>NOT A STOCK

Its all good man.
I'd be worried too but I imagine theyre going to have a difficult time straight up banning pistol braces though, everybody and their brother seems to have one.
In the meantime, youll just have to dual wield hip fire in the ATF approved manner.

>this stock is 300 dollars
>some mold injection plastic, a spring, a rod is 300$
Fuck these kikes and fuck anyone that buys it.

It was never illegal.

It's not a high volume item, and there is significant dev costs for items that don't closely duplicate other items in the market (Link me the alternative spring loaded telescoping Glock brace).

>this stock is 300 dollars
It's $259 MSRP. It's probably going to be cheaper elsewhere

>mold injection plastic, a spring, a rod
Also cerakoted stainless bar stock to make up the actual stock length, if you're being fair.

So what? Plenty of not high volume items don’t cost that much. That’s not an excuse.
Do younKnow anything about form 1 suppressors? Quite a few companies sell solvent traps to turn into a suppressor. Do you think that’s high volume? For the price of this stock you can buy 15 17-4 stainless cones.
Guess what’s harder to make.

Lmao muh rd, a single engineer in cad could design this. It’s not a complicated thing, it’s a stock for a Glock. That’s it.

Oh wow, they also use some stainless steel flat beams. I bet that cost a lot to buy then simply cut to the desired length and add a few more cuts for the locking portion.

So a friend gave me a cheapo plastic vertical foregrip that clamps onto a pkcatinny rail. If my understanding is correct, I can legally put it on my AR rifle no problemo but if I jokingly attach it to the rail on my 9mm pistol then I have suddenly created an AOW and that configuration is highly illegal without a tax stamp, right?

>So what? Plenty of not high volume items don’t cost that much. That’s not an excuse.
I think you mean "Plenty of low* volume items", since low is the opposite of high. "Some" low volume items being cheaper than this low volume item is totally irreverent, because it's price being low or high is relative to it's competitors (which there isn't any). Like I said before, link me the competing telescoping Glock stock so you can tell me how high the Flux's price is in comparison.

>An extruded aluminum cylinder with baffles is cheaper to make than a compact button activated telescoping stock
Wow, no shit

>Guess what’s harder to make.
A mechanism that extends a stock via a button press but is still strong, reliable, and compact. I can't speak for whether the Flux actually manages those things, but doing so is obviously a harder task than making a single cylinder, baffles and two holes + threading.

>Lmao muh rd, a single engineer in cad could design this. It’s not a complicated thing, it’s a stock for a Glock. That’s it.
Cost in making products like this come in designing them to be reliable while still being cheap.

>Oh wow, they also use some stainless steel flat beams
You exaggerated in the first place, I didn't claim that that component would be particularly expensive (although they claim it's cerakoted).

That is correct, don't attach foregrips to your pistols or your dog is dead.

Attached: 1556870440314.jpg (715x720, 315K)

irrelevant*

Correct. Stupid, isn't it?

Yeah, it seems like just another retarded rule / law created by a nogunz politician. Why would it even really matter if a vertical foregrip was attached to a pistol in the first place. Don't some hunting revolvers have bipods? What happens if you hold onto the bipod while shooting the gun?

Attached: 1544079123235.jpg (168x168, 5K)

>that configuration is highly illegal without a tax stamp, right?
ATF says so.
Courts say no.
ATF still says so.

Attached: US_vs_Davis.png (480x3767, 106K)

his voice was in a recent inrange tv video. speech sounded a little slurred a couple times.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlJc-98W_yo

You glow like like a Chernobyl baby, retard

Looks like I'll have to make one for $199.95.

Attached: 20190505_205325.jpg (4128x2322, 2.72M)