What is your opinion on open Jow Forumsarry?

What is your opinion on open Jow Forumsarry?

Is it outdated, stupid and non-sensical by modern standards after accounting in all recent tragedies?

Attached: opencarry.jpg (948x533, 158K)

Has the potential to be cool. Shame only the cringiest of motherfuckers are prone to do it.

I like it more than I like shitty tattoos.

>Is it outdated, stupid and non-sensical by modern standards after accounting in all recent tragedies?
This is a bait thread. Any replies below this post are idiots.

Seems like a great way to get a lot of police attention I don't really need or want.

literally every adult citizen in the united states should open carry every single day.

If I see any one who has chosen to open carry that day, I will disarm you and fire all the rounds into the air. Then I will call the police to arrest you for endangering everyone around you.

It's great for innawoods and innahouse

>If I see any one who has chosen to open carry that day, I will disarm you and fire all the rounds into the air. Then I will call the police to arrest you for endangering everyone around you.

High quality bait

Open carry would be ideal if everyone and their mother carried as well. It is sad that such an ideal is made null by idiots.

Open carrying is tactically disadvantageous. An assailant will see your weapon and sneak up behind you or try to seize it. It’s much better to carry concealed.

not if you're always looking at them, which you should be doing, anyway

Cringe but redpilled. Concealed is better
>tfw you're armed and nobody around you has a clue
Even if you mean nobody harm, the power you possess is exhilarating

Attached: Smug Shepherd.png (1680x1048, 932K)

Seems like something a Metro Arms 1911 owner would do.

Liberals that unironically have thoughts like this is why I’m generally against it

I can't do it in my country, but I think I'd be worried about someone taking it from me. Would rather conceal carry tbqh

Attached: 1414459251664.png (500x327, 49K)

Attached: 1556510020891.jpg (533x800, 144K)

Like everything, depends on context.

Mostly prefer concealed carry. Don't need the cops on me or to be a first target.

Legend says he then high fived the on-scene SWAT CO and finger banged a local hottie news reporter with such dexterity that every woman within 5 kilometers had a sympathetic orgasm.

Thailand?

>imagine being European
Yikes

Why do you let the ideations of a genuinely mentally I'll person dictate your actions?

Time and place for it. When I was a dumb 21 year old I open carried because I didn't want to go through the hassle of getting my Chl. I realize now that I was pretty much one of those cringy faggots you see pics of at walmart open carrying. Got my Chl at 22. I still open carry innawoods and at the range because it's more comfy though. Like I said. Time and place.

Not him but said mentally ill people occupy roughly 3/4 of the gubbmint.

Pretty sure the -chans have them beat.

>41399151
>awesome job
Bait just subtle enough to catch some, but not true Jow Forumsommandos
6/10

Attached: 1489767475769.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Open carry is only viable in places where open carry is common, like seeing at least three people a day with guns on their hips common, otherwise it's pretty much just attention whoring.
>Jow Forumsommandostan will never ever be a real place
>You will never open carry among hundreds of other people casually open carrying daily

Attached: 21341234321.jpg (680x932, 145K)

>another Hogg thread
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: idiots3.png (618x412, 365K)

If I see somone open carrying I'm gonna slap their ass, no homo.

>serpa
>not condition 1

There are multiple levels of bait here.

Why do people open carry with class 1 retention? How many people who OC with such retention practice defending their weapon?

Open carry is fucking gay and only seeks confrontation and to be edgy to the normies.

I still don't think it should be illegal, though.

Open carry innawoods: based
Open carry innacity: big gay

bears and mountain lions aren't going to play knock out with you based on your big iron (or big plastic)

empathetic
he'd already gotten to them

based

>What is your opinion on open Jow Forumsarry?
it's OK as long as you don't carry a WMD.

Attached: 1534938891658.jpg (1912x2048, 221K)

I actually hope you do this someday.

When you're in bear/cat country, you want your weapon readily available. OC is more comfy when hiking anyway.

Not bad to open carry, but I you open carry in a Walmart you deserve all the attention you get.

Nothing wrong with open carry. I prefer to CC but I like seeing someone open carry.

>Is it outdated,
no
>stupid and non-sensical
yes
>by modern standards
by any standard
>after accounting in all recent tragedies?
kill yourself falseflagging open-carry retard

OC is a little too dick-wavey for me. i can see that there can be utility for it, but i prefer just having the knowledge that i have the capacity to deal with shitty situations rather than advertising it, but this is a personal preference of mine that goes beyond just this one topic. so yeah i prefer CC in general.

common enough where I live
other day when I went out for breakfast an entire group of people open carrying walked in and nobody batted an eye
phoenix btw

kek

Attached: chris-dorner.jpg (638x398, 40K)

Only right answer

Poor bait.You need to be more subtle if you want to successfully bait.

Not sure if bait or serious. If you're serious, then I would present the counterpoint that a visibly alert and aware person open carrying is a visible deterrent to threats.

open carry is largely illegal here in florida and i am very butthurt about it. i want to buy a publix sub with an AR on my back

Attached: open_carry_gun_law_03.jpg (520x345, 91K)

To be fair, it's a 1911, which when on safe and holstered is as safe/safer with the hammer back as any striker fired pistol carried in condition one. However, this ties into the condition one v. condition three carry argument. Even then I would argue condition one is still safer.

This, I open carry when I'm doing farm/ranch work. If I see a rat or water moccasin while I'm shredding a field on the tractor I'll sling some lead in its direction.

People can do what they want. Fuck off, government

I personally wouldn't do it but I think it should be legal to do so everywhere.

I don't open carry because it makes people sperg the fuck out. I've known people to call the cops because someone was wearing a fucking taser on their hip.

I'm torn. On one hand, I don't think the negative attention from police and the public is worth the convenience. On the other hand, gay people got general acceptance by being out in the open and as loud as possible. OCing a long gun or using a drop leg holster is cancer, though.

Stop being a little bitch. It doesn't matter if you or anyone wants to open or conceal carry.

Attached: 1550585180831.jpg (640x1138, 182K)

depends on the situation, 90% of the time concealed is the better way to go although open carry is a hair faster it really doesn't give you that much of an advantage.

>europoors will never know this feeling

Attached: DFEC87DB-E4C6-449C-AFA1-3F8599276267.jpg (1125x840, 1.7M)

i oc my g19 when i hike alone innawoods

I open carried my g19 when I was innadesert out in Nevada

Attached: 81C13B18-D834-4A42-A5A3-328F2E29217E.png (1125x2436, 2.13M)

Yikes Idn why it did that

Attached: 7490DAAD-A60B-42D4-A21A-E3ED9955F13B.jpg (2229x529, 1.24M)

>lesbians have always been allowed to buy bread

>Open carry is only viable in places where open carry is common, otherwise it's pretty much just attention whoring.
So, in your mind, there's no way to ever change a place from one where open carry isn't common and accepted, into one where it is? In fact, you can't even try, you'd only be attention whoring?

It's desirable that open carry should be common. Open carry is much more convenient and comfortable than concealed carry. The weapon is more readily accessible, so you're less likely to fumble getting it out at a critical moment. You can carry a larger, more effective weapon that has more knockdown power and is effective at longer ranges, while also managing recoil more comfortably and with room for more and better accessories. Many crimes are discouraged by the sight of someone open-carrying, indeed young men may be discouraged from ever turning to crime by the everyday visible evidence that they're likely to be shot if they do.

If you want it to become common, someone has to do it when it's uncommon, and deal with all of the misunderstandings and overreactions that happen.

I'd OC a machine gun around Goldfield. Meth and room temperature IQs are a bad combo.

Ok, go for it.

I'm in Canada lol.

I fucking hate it here.

Do you like the healthcare? I have heard mixed things. Sorry about your gun laws though.

The healthcare's pretty shit, but they don't take your house after you get it. We still have to buy all of our own drugs and pay for ambulance rides.

All of our ambitious doctors move to the USA, and the medical education system heavily selects for the ambitious and money-grubbing, so we get treated by largely incompetent third-worlders. We have long waiting lists, and when you get to the front of the line, odds are you get rushed out the door without having your problem dealt with properly, so the doctor can bill the government (he gets paid per exam or procedure, not per hour).

Honestly, I think the US medical system's pretty shit, too, unless you can afford to rise above the insurance system, which is basically government health care delegated to corporations. But at least you're outbidding the rest of the world for the desirable doctors, so you've got shorter waits and more competence.

That’s okay user. I remember.

ya, we can do without, i have 1 hour driving to closest concentration camp, so..
>ameritartds will never know this feel

Attached: 753577.jpg (944x1200, 289K)