Fall for the Fenix flashlight and 18650 meme

>Fall for the Fenix flashlight and 18650 meme
>Bought a charger from Ebay to charge my 18650 LG HG2S
>In the kitchen when i hear a bang
>Run in the room, my 18650 fucking exploded
>As i pulled the plug out, i inhaled some sort of fumes
>Lungs killing me now

Fuck you liars. 18650 is fucking shit batteries, don't fall for it Jow Forums.

Attached: 1541219957569.png (883x881, 166K)

user, you're not supposed to use a toaster to charge them.

I've had a Fenix light for over seven years and it's never failed me in any way.

Nobody told me.

probably mad amonia gas when it reacted with the water and nitrogen in the air

Your charger should have an lcd screen on it and cost like $30

I’ve had the internals get separated and stop working on two PD35’s that I had. Not sure if it’s just those models or what but I won’t be buying them again.

Mine is an LD10 and it's been great.

I have the LD15 or LE15 fenix right angle light. Its been good, dropped a few times. Sometimes when i unscrew it and out it back together i have to tap it to get it to work but other than that its been fine

Don't buy shitty fucking faggot knockoffs of lithium batteries you dumb fuck

lol

>not buying a Thrunite TC12 V2
>not buying a Sanyo NCR18650GA
>not buying a Nitecore i2

Attached: Capture.jpg (828x125, 18K)

You inhaled hydrofluoric acid. A product of Lithium battery decomposition. Shit can melt your lungs.

Nitecore reportin in

Best 18650 charger and cheap as fuck.

Attached: 20190507_154745.jpg (4032x3024, 3.37M)

Couldn't you throw a bunch on a fire at the beach and kill heaps of people?

You can make your own with an lm317 for less than 1 dollar. Unlike the POS Chinese chargers it won't explode.

Just go to a vape shop? Buy the Samsung batteries, and their chargers, dont cheap out, my vape's batteries have lasted 4 years without blowing up, in like 4 different vapes

This is all good, but also, if a battery does pop the do not approach it without holding your breath. Get the thing into the open air. Vent the contaminated area. I have had very few vent but I have managed the events well. Do not be scared of offending people. Tell them to GTFO and deal with their feelings later, rather than deal with everyone being poisoned while you politely explain to them why they need to evac. Anyways, I charge all of mine in an unoccupied area now.

>buys light from nigs that can't spell Phoenix right
>buys chinkshit to save a few shekels
>shocked when it all fails

you have nobody to blame but yourself

What are some good American lights and batteries?

lol

Surefire is the only US manufacturer thst doesn't make garbage. Enjoy paying $100 for a basic bitch light though.
Literally all good batteries are Japanese/Korean/Taiwanese.

>Surefire is the only US manufacturer thst doesn't make garbage
yikes

>Buying unprotected 18650 cells
>Buying a shitty chinkshit 18650 charger
You have nobody to blame but your self.

No, you fell for the “cheapshit battery and charger that came with the flashlight in an Amazon bundle” meme. Throw that shit straight in the trash and buy an Olight battery and Nitecore charger. There’s nothing wrong with your flashlight, or with the 18650 in general.

What if I still want an American battery?

Excellent argument bud.

You're going to have a hard time even finding any made in the US, much less good ones. 99% of batteries are made in asia, good and bad.

Why would you want to buy an overpriced piece of shit made by a nigger that just wants his check when you can buy one made by a Korean that actually gives a fuck about the standard of his work