CZ vs beretta

CZ vs Beretta in regards to pistols what would you pick and why? what are each ones advantages and disadvantages?

Attached: cz vs beretta.jpg (474x383, 26K)

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT OP YOU NEED TO BE MORE SPECIFIC THEN IS X OR Y BETTER?
GIVE US COMPARATIVE MODELS
GIVE US CONTEXT LIKE TO CC OR OC
GIVE US A CALIBER
GIVE US A FUCKING BREAK FUCK YOU OP

I like the cz’s ergonomics more, But beretta’s reliability, fit and finish is better.

wrong

I assume you're comparing the Beretta 92 with the CZ 75. They're both solid service pistols, but here's the differences, in a nutshell:

Beretta 92:
>slide mounted safety/decocker

CZ 75:
>frame mounted safety (manual decock)

Now there are exceptions. Some unusual Beretta 92 models have frame mounted safety/decockers, the G model is decocker only, and there is at least one SA only model.

Likewise there are many variations of the CZ 75, the most common being the CZ 75 BD which has a decocker.

They both perform similarly and I think the deciding factor should simply be which one you think looks cooler. There's not a wrong choice tho.

>this is a serious thread
have a little imagination Captain Autism.

bought both 92fs was my first gun. ended up shooting the 75 more to the point where i never used the 92fs. ended up selling off the 92fs afer a year. it wasnt a bad gun but i preferred the cz more. the 92fs seemed unnecessarily bulky and i hated its trigger. it wasnt a bad trigger. if ithink about it it was actually more refined and smoother than the cz. however i disliked where it broke. how much takeup and reset it had. felt like i had to fully remove my finger from the 92 trigger or i wouldnt let it out far enough to reset.

both were good. think the 92 was actually more reliable never had a malfunction with it but i did have multiple malfunctions with cz. at the same time i shot that cz like 10 times more.

Which of these describes you better: spaghettiboo /milfag/ 80s action fan or hipster?

Yet another CZ thread. Shit thread. Now I get why CZ get so hated because of their users.
They are both great guns.

I prefer Beretta overall, slide safety isn't an issue if you know how it's *supposed* to work (most don't). I'll hand it to CZ for an edge in ergos, and while I shoot both well I just like the 92 more. Oh and I supremely dislike how short the slide of the CZ is, I always feel like I am just barely getting a purchase on it.

Can't go wrong with either really, neither has any real advantage or disadvantage over the other. Same with the Sig P22X guns or the 3rd gen Smittys or many other full sized, metal framed, double-stack, hammer fired, DA/SA 9mm handguns. Just pick the one you like, Jow Forums is gonna shit on your choice either way.

Trigger return springs and firing pin roll pins break a lot on CZ’s

Naw I just want to see you guys kill eachother

Have a TZ-75 and a beretta.

My beretta has yet to malfunction.

I’ve had a few stovepipes with the TZ75.

> I think the deciding factor should simply be which one you think looks cooler
This should always be the deciding factor for everything.

Beretta is the movie good guy gun. Be the good guy, OP.

Damn... they all describe me pretty well...

Beretta has a more resilient finish (funny because the process is similar), has a better trigger (especially with the OEM D spring installed), better track record of reliability. CZ has sights that can be changed out, a 16 round capacity vs the stock 15 round of the Beretta (though you can get flush 18 rounders from Mecgar ), and a smaller grip which feels more comfortable if you have small hands. Fit and finish are superior on the Beretta, but the CZ can be carried condition 1 if you go with the non decocker model (if that’s important to you). CZ is slightly thinner, but not by much, either could work as a winter carry gun

This
>inb4 muh locking Block
Rated to last 20,000 rounds from Beretta’s own estimates, easy to replace

My point is, they're both great guns its just up to you which insult you want to hear when you post it.

No they dont?

>spaghettiboo /milfag/ 80s action fan
>insult
What?
Yes they do, it’s a very common problem reported on forums where CZs are popular. Aftermarket companies have even tried to come up with solutions to the design flaw

I'm a proud spaghettiboo, others seem to find it insulting.

Attached: spaghettiqt.jpg (600x824, 89K)

I honestly like them both that’s kinda why I’m asking I mean the both have exactly what I like in full-sized handguns DA/SA, hammer fired, metal framed, heavy weight, known reliability, stupidly large controls so big that you can use them with gloves, and pleasing aesthetics honestly I’m not really sure which I like better

do it for him

Attached: p-die-hard-bruce-willis.jpg (300x300, 26K)

That’s because you have a TZ-75 you gotta get the CZ-75 bruv

Say what you want about the Italians, but they know A E S T H E T I C S

But... they both look cool...

CZ for me.

Rented and put 200 rounds through each before buying. CZ just felt so much better to shoot. Love my 75B.

True, but that exposed barrel...

here
trigger returnsprings break like a motherfucker. im on my 4th. if you shoot a cz it breaks parts it malfunctions occasionally. finish gets damaged.

i like my cz enough to keep the gun and keep replacing shit but id never buy another cz. rebuying a 92fs has been on my todo list for a while. though low priority cause other guns interest me more. my mindset on is if i find a used fs for a good price id buy it. cant say the same about cz. ive passed on a couple $350 75s.

I’ll use my money for guns i actually like.

Only reason i have it is because i inherited it.

Attached: 298F36EE-FBF7-43DB-9816-48DF67583AD2.jpg (750x979, 204K)

Spaghetti bois are tremendous faggots, but their culture and weapons are pretty neat. I only had one spaghetti gun that I didn't like. Pic related. Sold it a month or two back so I could build another AR.

Attached: MR1Ext.Mag-Silo.jpg (2178x613, 210K)

Beretta

Attached: C99C2F8B-6DF7-4BAE-9A27-681E1947A5D4.jpg (1140x700, 234K)

CZ

Attached: B6673884-FA5F-435B-AA92-4BF1D7703B74.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

All hail the Slav Queen!

Attached: 673567B9-C71F-42B3-BAB8-A3A585DD88B7.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

In all honesty they are basically the same gun in a most basic regards they have slight performance variations but they are both proven designs that do the same thing honestly it comes down to aesthetics for me and if I’d just buy one and do nothing too it then I’d get a CZ but if you want to get a suppressor then get a beretta

>I honestly like them both that’s kinda why I’m asking

Like everyone has said you can't go wrong with either. I can shoot a 92FS and a CZ75B extremely well, also a P226 and a 5906. Go to a gun store, finger fuck both guns and any others that you fancy and then just buy whichever one looks cooler and fits your budget. That's all you can really do unless you find a buddy to let you shoot his or a range that rents them so you can try them out.

Honestly though I doubt you'd be disappointed with either. I've bought and sold more handguns than I can recall and my Beretta 92FS is one that is going all of nowhere.

Not not get them both? Just pickup whichever one is cheaper first and get the more expensive one next

god damnit another cz thread. get ready.

Attached: 1556760623986.png (999x749, 1.21M)

Will Beretta ever make a 92FS with a rounded triggerguard?

I like everything about the CZ better for the most part. The only thing that the Beretta does better is that it's easier to take down.

I’ve had three 92’s and two Cz75’s

Out of three berettas I’ve had one failed to work in double action (Italian made). The spring that engaged the lever behind the grip for double action got tired and wouldn’t reliably lift... I don’t know how to decribe it. Shit was worn with a low round count. Spring replaced and polishing the arm fixed it.

Anyway,
I had a cz75 with the omega trigger and night sights. Very good gun. Accurate and reliable.
Sold it to buy another polished blue cz75b, absolute shit gun. Rear sight drifted with slight thumb pressure and would jam up ftf before a whole box of ammo would be put through it.
Both cz’s has ugly tooling marks inside the frame and slide.

Beretta is more reliable in my experience.

Attached: 4275A5BA-90C7-4C3F-A7C8-4C5AD7303EED.jpg (455x400, 20K)

The slide-mounted safety is retarded and is the reason I bought a cz instead of a beretta.

I'd pick SIG SAUER perfection.

Attached: 93510_1.jpg (1000x746, 94K)

since i only shoot 25 and 50 yard, i would pick a cz 75 because the m9a1 i had just wasn't accurate enough.

Cz has roll pins and trigger Springs that break all the time. The tool marks make it worse. Beretta is just a far superior, higher quality manufacturer. End of story. Not to mention owning a Cz makes you an automatic pussy.

> inb4 too thicc for cc
If I want to cc I'm taking a glock not a thick unreliable hunk of pot metal that is cz.

I'd take a Shadow 2 over a bone stock Beretta, but if it's just a basic CZ 75, I'd opt for the spaghetti blaster every time.

When choosing a gun, coolness factor is everything.
The Beretta is the gun used by every badass movie character since the 1980s (Die Hard, Lethal Weapon, The Killer...) and up to today. The Cz is the gun shilled by nogun manga artists, revered by hipsters and used in B-movies by random henchmen.

Yes they do, if you are high volume shooter or dry fire a lot.
CZ includes a polymer buffer and replacements with the Shadow 2.
My Tactical Sport came with 3 extra slide stop slide release pins.
CZ Custom now sells an upgraded trigger return spring tested to 25k pulls.
Slide stop pins can be replaced with an Ingersol Rand pin designed for use in impact wrenches but you then have to slingshot the slide since it doesn't have the slide release thumb tab.
If you approach a CZ 75 like you would a project race car or restored classic car, then it is all taken in stride.
A CZ-75 isn't Honda class reliable unless you leave it in the safe.
It is more like an old Datsun 240 Z.
If you need no thought required reliability get a Glock for that.

I like the way the CZ handles and can live with the maintenance myself.

test

Reasonable assessment big man

It’s not too thick for CC, the grip might be too long, but it’s thickness is similar to many other 9mm

I will never discourage someone from a good gun but want them accurately informed.
A 92 feels fatter in my hands like my Tactical Sport compared to a 75 or 75 style clone like my Canik L-120, which has an Aluminum frame.
The grip area on the slide is better on a 92 or Glock or 1911 for racking the slide.
Most people haven't owned or shot them all back to back to develop an informed preference.
My next purchase will likely be a gen5 G19 MOS with a dot for my wife.
After that a 1911 from either Kimber for the 6" Target Stainless or a Dan Wesson.
Maybe a PCR if I stubble across one for a good deal or a Jericho.
Want a CZ97 also.
Then I think I'll have handguns rounded out.
Tactical Solutions integrally suppressed 22LR as a final thought.
Damn, and revolvers.

It never ends

Have an enormous gap in the slide for debris to get into is a really stupid design flaw, no matter how Beretta tries to justify it.

I've had a couple 75's and a couple 92's. Still have the 92s, sold the 75s.

75 is a nice gat. In terms of shooting they were very similar, but all shooting being equal, I like the looks and finish of the beretta better.

The Italians are massive fuckups in a lot of ways. But they get it tight where it counts - women, cars, and guns.