S.T.A.L.K.E.R Thread

Reminder that its almost summer and you should be preparing for an outing into the zone

Attached: 1544411952582.jpg (1280x766, 211K)

too many ticks

Attached: 1548856452807.jpg (372x268, 6K)

I would but there ain’t nowhere to go

>been bit 4 fuckin times this year already
>arm is still sore from cutting out one of the cunts that got embedded
>freak out every time my asshole itches in the slightest

Attached: 1525899941573.jpg (240x236, 10K)

don't be a pussy what are you using all that blood for anyway? Lyme disease isn't that bad.

Attached: this is fine.jpg (1000x541, 110K)

just buy a gas mask and cover your skin, if theres no skin exposed theres no ticks

Lima beans are evil

Smoke from wildfires is blowing into my area, not going to lie it makes me wanna go do STALKER shit innawoods. If I get the chance this weekend I will.

Attached: 1504612867953.gif (300x165, 785K)

Been there, done that. Here's what I found. Even though it's May the pool was still frozen because it's indoors. The pond outside was completely thawed, no ice.

Attached: FrozenPool.jpg (2560x1440, 1.07M)

Until you catch one of the cunts that managed to sneak in your shirt somegoddamnhow

Shieeet, that's like some real life anomaly right there

Something about this picture is cozy

Someone else must have thought so as well because they got all set up in the mini golf course.

Attached: TeleBox.jpg (2560x1440, 856K)

At least it's not the squish-you-flat kind of anomaly right?

Somebody help that snek

Mother fucker it will be 90'F and higher every goddamn day from now to November. I'm more worried about diamondbacks and cotton mouths, not to mention chiggers. At least ticks are easy to find.

tfw there aren't any cool things to check out innawoods in my neck of leafland. Still going to go out a bunch this summer and be a larpfag, just not going to get cool pics like some of the more fortunate stalkers in this thread

The snake in the pic actually lived. It was found in someone's pool in Australia because it was literally trying to drown the ticks as a last resort. Someone found it and took it to the vet.

ЬLФЩФЏҐ SФФЙ, ҒЄLLФЩ SҬДLҠЄЯ

Attached: community_image_1407645011.gif (592x570, 386K)

it doesn't even work

I'm glad it's ok

Do you even operate bro? Just get some pantyhose. It blocks ticks, fantastic for cold weather inner layer too.

Attached: 71pkvNtsLHL._UL1500_.jpg (1001x1500, 68K)

Wait, seriously? Thatd be a fucking game changer.

I’m in Alabama so fuck that I’ll wait until the fall

Any south florida STALKERs?

Only inna___ down here is innaswamp (everglades) and I'm hesitant about going into that beast in this 100F summer.

Old school infantry advice.

Posting stalkering gear, I’m going to Ft. Stewart for a month, not gonna be able to do any urbex. Just trying not to die from heatstroke

Attached: 624DD490-2C4A-467F-B96C-EB164D454FC8.jpg (2048x1536, 1.08M)

Been out a couple times already this month.
Not a lot of abandoned structures in my area, mostly exploring desert canyons and such.

When youre lying in your bivvy under the stars and a large pack of coyotes starts yipping and howling nearby, its not exactly scary but it does make you feel alive.

Attached: Iphone Import 4079.jpg (2057x1606, 625K)

We did explore this abandoned homestead. Theres like 8 buildings in various stages of collapse. The main house is in really good shape and could be lived in again with a little cleanup.

Attached: Iphone Import 3737.jpg (800x600, 150K)

What bad? What do you keep in there? I’m googling the brand and I can’t find a model where you can attach a sleeping bag on it that looks similar

Also, what IFAK on your bag

I grew up in the 80s around the backwoods of Naples. My buddies and I would watch Predator, Commando and Rambo to get pumped about operating innaswamp. Good times.
Swamp land is a special zone unto itself.

Savotta jakakri-S, from verustrelka.
The IFAK pouch is just some shit from Amazon, you can find dozens of them in a similar configuration. I packed it myself with separately purchased components, which is what you should do imo so you know the quality and source of your stuff and are familiar with all of it.

What the flying fuck is this?

What i keep in there: My jungle sleep bag (crucial for insect protection), poncho, woobie, two 32 oz nalgenes, my food for the trip, an extra pair of socks and an extra shirt.

the lack of wódka in this thread is disturbing.

Attached: IDShot_540x540.jpg (540x540, 24K)

Żubrówka + apple juice = apple pie in a glass

lots of ticks sucking the snek dry

going to an airsoft milsim taking place in a literal WWII secret lab in june

>go hiking and walking innawoods in gym shorts
>never got a tick in my life

Attached: 14c.png (680x680, 348K)

I'm near Miami, the everglades by us is all water up to your knees, thick mangroves with no way around. I've been to some camps and areas that are hikeable but most of it is not.

I hear ya. Went back to the old hood on google maps. What was acres of wetland is now suburbs. I liked it wet get a jack boat or kayak. They paved my paradise.

ayyy, pembroke fag here. you might get beaned for the 4th of july concert and fireworks show coming up if you're there around that time.

Ayyy I’m in statesboro, send me an email at [email protected] and we can shooting or stalkering

Satisfy your sporting needs at everyday low prices only at Walmart™.
Walmart™ has unbeatable everyday low prices on everything in camping and outdoor products including tents and outdoor cooking equipment.
Save money. Live better. Walmart™.

No booze or weed? Lame.

>Drugs
Sorry kiddo, I work in a federally regulated, high paying, sometimes dangerous job. I dont do drugs, I dont want to be around people who do drugs.

>alcohol
When i go /out/ im packing all my water for two days or more in high heat and direct sun. The last thing I want is to carry more weight, in the form of a substance that will deyhdrate me and cause me to use more of my precious water supply.

You wanna go fuck your mind in the woods, thats on you. I'm looking for a different experience.

ticks are responsive to your smell, if you have good kidneys and a good liver they will suck on you like crazy.

also, they have "nests" where are more of them in a tiny space.

i had 11 of them after 1 night out. pulled them all out, didnt get sick.

get vaxxed, if the bite gets a white circle take antibiotics for 3 weeks and you are good.

take Doxycyclin to be specific

DUDE

>ticks are responsive to your smell
>if you have good kidneys and a good liver they will suck on you like crazy

Should I be worried?

Attached: Screenshot_20180829-164442__01.jpg (1080x1060, 108K)

>tfw being an alcoholic sailor means I can go innawoods better
Rad.

Varies by region so not a surprise, some area's I've lived in never seen a tick others you walk down the street a bit near some grass you can get a tick.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
t.Russian

Its "Blowout soon fellow STALKER" just using Russian alphabet rather than standard engrish

I want to get some time and stalk this beauty. It's a twin of Chernobyl nuclear plant, in Tatarstan. Building was cancelled due to the Chernobyl tragedy. But the remains of TatAES are quite impressive.

Attached: 11176531_357272131136309_479944834_n.jpg (640x640, 89K)

I'm Russian and I guarantee you this writing is not in Russian. Call of Cthulhu, maybe or some other paranormal shit.

Got my loadout ready. Gonna scare tf out some people innawoods this year.

Attached: 951326BB-DE80-46B6-9C7F-FA3BD0D38663.jpg (640x1136, 207K)

That is AESTHETIK AF

Might as well use cider at that point.

I'm straight edge too but way to stroke yourself off.

He's using Cyrillic letters to spell English words, that's literally it.

Where did you get your gun, user? I can see it's engraved with the words "Jos dictatorul" which roughly translates to "Bring down the dictator" from romanian.

>live on marco
>its filled with boomers and tourists
>there's no more natural anything, its just imported sand and buildings.
i just wanna go innawoods

Attached: rust.jpg (640x360, 15K)

It’s just a WASR with a Romanian revolution trench art stock

Attached: 7B5219C2-8E41-4D6B-9756-6317CA0FB43D.jpg (2048x1957, 1.57M)

look under your balls immediately

>box TV
>vinyl wood

I want it

Attached: stop-my-penis-ezulzv.jpg (800x479, 59K)

alberta boy?

What? Which guide did you go with? My group never entered this building, we simply entered the usual spot (The large empty Olympic pool, indoor basketball field, school, apartments, and radar).

Also, to everyone looking at this picture. Notice the tree in in the window to the left. Notice how its twigs are growing so far down to the ground. That's due to radiation. It's pretty neat.

I need some mag pouches and what else comrades

Attached: 8400E6A0-EE5C-4BA0-B985-9410BB4C278B.jpg (750x1334, 173K)

OD green or black jacket, fingerless gloves.

Actually, that photo is from an abandoned gas station/camp site in northern MN.

Gorka suit

The ticks be real man. they are fucking assholes

Attached: indawoods.jpg (3072x4096, 1.81M)

>Be able to read cyrillic
>try to read that
>almost had a seizure
>finally put 2 and 2 together
>IMayBeRetarded.png

It's also the granny advice to reduce the pain from boots rubbing on your feet, you wear those under your socks.

That AK is fucking nice

>summer
summer SUCKS
>hot
>humid
>flies
>bees
>ticks
>mosquitoes
>gnats
>wildfire risk

winter
>cool
>cozy
>no bugs at all
>no wildfire risk, can light a fire anywhere

thanks guy, its a AMD65. fucking money pit

some regions are free of the tick scourge. where i grew up they were common, where i live now not so much. not even sure if we even have them here, never saw a single one on anyone or any of my friends' dogs

>Doesn't strip his MRE's
>uses a dragon dildo for sleeping gear

Attached: ah shit here we go again cat edition.jpg (640x853, 63K)

Anyone got STALKER videos?

Ill be taking tons of photos this summer, possibly videos.

Attached: 20190521_234137.jpg (2024x3598, 3.39M)

Wat bullpup kit iz dat? That's so bubba I wants one.

lookin good dad. Take lots of footage. Do a s.t.a.l.k.e.r youtube video my guy

Attached: IMG_4708.jpg (680x246, 22K)

It is a tick with some snake around its mouth.

>live innadesert
>no ticks no mosquitos no other various pests
>occasional ant hill, lizard or roadrunner
Feelsgoodman but its summer so going innadesert is a big no

Attached: IMG_4902.jpg (980x650, 100K)

Floridabros represent

Attached: 61672ED8-677D-426A-9B9F-D7C27ED9F676.jpg (637x477, 171K)

How do you like the CZ82?

I've always wanted that but the ABC store near me doesnt carry it

Attached: fnvk80gurvx21.jpg (178x368, 8K)

>that camo
Чиcтoe Heбo, бpaт

I wear them already, but not outside. Good to know.

>3.6 roentgen

Big cypress is pretty kino

Attached: image01.jpg (750x1000, 1.06M)

So get drunk off my ass innawoods? Got it.

Is there even any place in Alabama to do stalker stuff? Afaik we don't have old bunkers, big abandoned industrial places, etc. Plus I don't want to trespass with a gun, but bringing a gun is the fun part.

# That cz82 has been one of the most accurate pistols I own. Just got back from the range and was putting 4-5” rapid fire groups at 7-10yard with it

Attached: file.png (300x400, 248K)

>go innawoods
>get home
>tick on scrotum
every fuckin time

I'm afraid to take any real big funs into the swamp cause I hear the fish police are some real turd nuggets.

Find anything cool?