Jow Forumsonfession thread

My children it is time to confess your sins

Attached: wojak priest.png (1229x1160, 58K)

I've ND'd more than the "it just happens" pasta

Father forgive me, for I have sinned.
I like my Hi-Point carbine more than my Russian SKS and I sold my N-PAP last November because I liked that less than the previous two.

As happy as I am with my current job I just wanna ditch my life here in a cuck state and go open a gun store somewhere else

I have a weapon that will end the world, lets hope it rains

Attached: 514769.png (3072x1920, 218K)

I am fortunate enough to not have had any myself, but please do be careful as I assume you do not wish to accidentally scare, wound, or kill yourself, loved ones, and those around you. I absolve you of your sins and pray that you may take the first steps to being on a better path

I'm American and I endlessly shill soviet and chinese planes, boats, and weapons just for (You)s.

While the kube is unhappy you sold a weapon I am sure that it would understand since it did not bring you the joy that the hi point has. 10 rounds is 10 rounds. At least you did not bubba it. You sold it to somebody who will cherish it and at least you are still enjoying the weapons you do keep. I forgive you and love you

no harm no foul

i cant stop drinking and its affecting my gun purchases

Attached: 11B856D86B054CB69BDCA3E830B0D3BF.jpg (378x449, 20K)

I have four guns, which i shill for on Jow Forums but have shot maybe ~400 rounds collectively through all of them.

I too am currently stuck in a relatively cuck state and wish to one day be free from this nightmare. While I admire your tenacity and resolve you might want to consider seeing if your current job can relocate or if you can take your current skills elsewhere. That being said I can not put a value on your happiness and dreams. may the kube smile upon you my child

I can't stop loving twinks.

Look at it this way. If you don't stop drinking, you won't be able to afford a really nice gun to save yourself from the debilitating disease of liver failure

>tfw they shut down al/ck/
Alcohol is the shittiest drug, yet I can't stop myself. When I get relatively sober for a bit I have all of my motivation and ambition back, but then fall back into old habits. It's not very fun anymore.

Attached: 17bcf181e8a9e2eaec43f185132e094e4f83602b.png (1000x1500, 1.22M)

May several fellow Jow Forumsommandos survive and recreate the metro and fallout world anew and all the cold nights of stalker challenge shall be useful training. May your fires rise brother

No thanks fag

Religshill somewhere else

i've always suspected this. There was no way that all that chinaposting could have been coming from foreigners since they make up a tiny minority on Jow Forums

I put stickers on my magazines, please Father have mercy on my soul.

We all want what we can not have, while you may be misguided you at least prevent the glow of patriotism from blinding you. I pray you keep your stats accurate so that others here may actually learn

I cannot stand semi autos, I enjoy my single shots way more. While im all for recreational nukes for the masses, my gun taste is fudd to the max.

I consulted my wife reach tune I bought a firearm. Result: I own a Springfield XD9 now (and a PSA AR15 rather than an AK as she digs the Black Rifle aesthetics)

My child of holy trips. I normally have no problem with my flock from indulgences but it is essential for you to not overindulge. You are aware of your issue and you acknowledge it. I pray that you find peace, moderation, or abstinence from alcohol if that is what it takes. It is best to stop these things early. I do pray that you get help in a way that suits you best

eh, im not chugging liters, just going to the bar a lot. i get into this women tier mood before my birthday and drink somewhat heavy beforehand.
they did? last time i was there still a shit ton of booze threads were still present. more hostile literal soiboys than ever though. one of the most toxic board anyway.

My child, do not be discouraged by your lack of ignorance, you chose those guns because you enjoy them. Whether you shot 400 or 40000 rounds through them you would be biased. Recognize that, do not disparage others for their choices and continue to love the guns that you do have. I would recommend feeding them more. Love your children and try to keep an open mind

see this post birthdays are lame. cant wait till its over.
also nice dubs

My child, we can not help who we love. These notions of degeneracy are all manufactured, we are all children of the kube. Love who you wish to love, love who you love, and please love somebody who loves you. As long as they are not an anti then they nor you are deserving of shunning or death

That is alright. Easing your mind is for those of all faiths so long as we are aware of heavenly fire superiority

As long as it is something that brings you joy I see no wrong in this. You have made them yours without the invocation of Bubba. Nobody shall steal them for all know whom they belong to and the modifications are not permanent. May your mags of stickers runneth over with ammunition

It was killed a few years ago, moreso an inveterate AA meeting where we could pin our woes in a pity committee. Dial it down now, you'll be happy for yourself. Down the road, you kind of kill your chances of being able to come back to it.

You have your preferences that might not be practical, but you have fun with weapon manipulation. You have committed no sin as you do not channel the fudd. I love you and your single shot fun. Continue to cherish your guns as I cherish you

I personally find your taste lacking but weaponry is better than none. A family and wife that enjoys shooting as much as each other is a truly beautiful thing to behold and I wish you and your wife many happy days on the range.

Money spent at bars is money wasted. I do believe that there are fellows of the thread who are nearby that would be willing to hang out and drink store bought liquor with you after spending the saved money at the range

Thank you my son. And to all I would wish to express my condolences at my abysmal reply rate since I find individual (you)s more personal and enjoyable

Father forgive me. The only things that make my life seem worthwhile are my guns, siblings who I don't see anymore and my cat. I feel like a fucking failure

Fear not my child, you have found reasons to continue. I hope you find happiness and I hope you tell those who mean most to you how you really feel

It is a constant uphill struggle. My hope for you is that you do not start from the bottom of the hill every time you fall. Sobriety is difficult and I can only wish you the best. Celebrate the victories and do not let minor losses spell defeat. You are equipped to fight and win this fight, now it is on you to win. I believe in you and by the kube I have faith you will make it

thank you for the words of encouragement, (alchie excuse incoming) it's just hard when you don't truly want to stop.

I got addicted to nicotene from one of those gay e cigs.

>wake up
>there's still most of a beer in my cup
>give about 2 minutes of thought before I'm drinking 3 minutes after waking up
>again
>know it'll kill me some day
>start thinking of what ten dollar item I'm skipping to afford another case of beer instead of how that doesn't matter to me

Attached: th.jpg (474x464, 40K)

alcohol abuse is a tough demon and it is stronger than the advice an user can likely give even if I may be a priest. I do recommend getting help and taking it one day at a time. I will think of you and I will be rooting for you.

Forgive me for I have eaten fruit from the poisoned tree of century arms and got a C308, even worse however is that I really like it though I musn't

nicotine, like alcohol is hard to be free from, many people take several attempts at quitting, don't be discouraged. As long as you are moving in a generally positive direction and not lose sight you will improve and the cravings will start to fade. You don't abandon a stock because it had one day that was worse than it started. And the amazing thing is you are in control of your own worth. I believe in you

i stopped drinking when i noticed that being drunk wasn't that satisfying anymore. every time i would drink to get drunk, get drunk, get annoyed by it and just go to sleep. pretty much the same with weed.
also tolerance is really fucking annoying. i need more than one bottle of vodka to be slightly drunk, which would usually be the goal, nothing more or less, and that's just a huge amount of poison right there

You have eaten fruit from a tree that bore poison fruit yet you are unscathed. This does not make one immune to the toxins, but rather you chose a forbidden apple that was not poisonous. Consider yourself lucky and learn from your mistake. Enjoy your cetme as it didn't cetu back too much and offset the cost in ammo. (now if only you can forgive my pun).

All puns are forgiven father, even if it is Dad joke level

Heh, never gotten to the "eat a bottle of popov" drinking, but I can't say my consumption of other spirits doesn't equal that. Starting to get sick of it, just a bit lost on the trail and following the path of least resistance at the moment.

I will say, the "pink cloud," getting sober GABA homeostasis is an awesome, fleeting, feeling. However then the weekend rolls around and the cycle continues.

Jow Forumsucks nearby?
nope

that is an incredible amount of tolerance. Your liver mustn't be happy with it. but to you and my other alcohol anons
I know I larp as a preist but I know you can do it. My vice was painkillers and I'm lucky I quit before I started to get too dependent on them. It is likely you will have a harder time than I did which is why I don't fault you for a relapse but please do not give up on yourself and please keep going. We will need everybody if we want to preserve our rights

>painkillers
benzos are the real 'redpill'.
just stay away from the lolstein drugs pretending to be benzos.

Attached: 1553326970483.jpg (783x590, 82K)

I carry a sap in case some thug tries to steal my lunch money

Attached: 15591972490607272365012543151234.jpg (2736x3648, 2.01M)

keep at it and hopefully you can reduce your consumption where your tolerance will be much smaller or you can still enjoy recreationally. From what it sounds like you aren't an alcoholic or at least you're high functioning, but you do have some warning signs for it in the future and im glad you wish to change your path

Please father forgive me, for I have sinned.

I bought a RAS 47

My child, saps might be difficult to prove as self defense. I would recommend looking at your local laws before deciding to continue that practice. That being said my dad used to carry a sap and a derringer in his sock when he was 16 and I would rather you have that than you with a knife wound

wow you guys realy resopond to this shit
hmm kill your self if you havent allkready

Attached: minsk_gear_factory_by_deaddietrich-d58sesq.jpg (1500x999, 562K)

I'm a left leaning centrist, but I actually like firearms, and I'm going to get by CCW license in a few months.

My love for Jesus makes me feel conflicted about killing people even in self-defense. I'll still do it, but I won't know if I should pray for forgiveness afterwards or not.

Attached: rapid fire.png (800x566, 240K)

Cherish it while you can as I assume it was your first AK. May it not be your last AK and may you use your inferior 47 it until it no longer functions or becomes unsafe. Stay safe my child and enjoy the slavlife

There is no need for suicide as we are all brothers in arms. Some need guidance while others need reassurance, if it is not for you then do consider yourself lucky and may the kube bless you brother

Thanks, the cyclical nature seems to make my perspective self-defeating. But hell, I've done it before, I can do it again. I know that booze is relatively short on the drug half-life, but it's easy to get into a funk and become very self-centered.
And with that, I'll stop my disgusting self-pity.

I ERPed with a married 50 year old woman.
Oh, and I accidentally rubbed some of the finish off my Rohm model 66 when I was trying to remove some rust.

As long as you do not infringe on the rights of others or do not wish infringement upon others there is still a place for all here. I love you and cherish your thought here. We are gathered here not for politics but so that we can become a spectrum of gun owners and weapons enthusiasts the world over

Dear child, I see you are lost. I am no torturer so I cannot bring out from you what weighs heavy on your heart. However I do ask of you to at least respect the simple request of leaving our congregation alone if your do not wish for wisdom to be bestowed upon you

I am no pastor however I'd say pray to ease your mind

May it never come to that. Jesus advocated for self defense and some translations of the commandment are thou shall not murder thereby excusing self defense. By not protecting your own life in that instance you would be endangering others since the aggressor is not likely to have you be their last victim. You would be a net positive and I am sure that Jesus would understand when you meet him.

benzos are fuking boring gay hipster drugs just like huffing or quaaaaayeludes or whatever you are not hunter s thompson and he was just a werid dude who wrote some books not a role model dude

t.guy who has done a lot of drugs and realized most drugs are just memes and not actually cool

Attached: 1316456872712.jpg (5028x3274, 2.7M)

That is fine. It is what I am here for. Do have a good night and a better morning. Ave Nex Alea brother

If you actually read any of his work, you'd know that's literally his whole point.
>drugs actually aren't that fun, and they really fuck a lot of people up
He only excused his own behavior by right of the fact that he knew his life would end tragically decades before it happened

That is unfortunate yet we all make mistakes. We do not mourn the loss of finish in the field, we praise it for its use. Continue to shoot it like you stole it. And as for role play while lust was in your heart you had likely given her a thrill that she will remember for years to come. Or she will leave her marriage. If it were not you it would have been somebody else.

I forsake the Jow Forumsuber and disguised my faith to but in some prino antigun pussy. May I be forgiven?

can agree valium, Vicodin, and hydrocodone were fun but not being a slave is far better. I know that this answer is a cop out and cliché but it is how I feel from my experience. Like many others I first was on from prescriptions and I do sympathize with people suffering from addiction

lol your drug fiend lifestyle affects my opinion as much as engravings give you tactical advantages

Attached: 1448018244015.png (801x577, 36K)

If you have truly forsaken the Jow Forumsube then you are lost, if you return you will be welcomed back, but if you have converted an anti then that is the highest and most noble missionary work that can be done and we shall sing your praises and dump a mag in your namesake

I'm not sure if this counts as a sin tbtbh, but because of a few bad experiences when I was younger I'm now pushing everyone around me away, and justifying it with "I dont need something as inferior as a woman when I could just have more guns." In reality I've never felt more alone despite having people around, and have came close to an heroing twice. I just dont know anything anymore except my guns make me happy. Sorry for the rant just had to get it off somewhere.

Who else here /can'tconnectwithpeopleoutofshame/

Attached: 1527687692272.gif (720x402, 1.91M)

I do wish to clarify my usage started with prescriptions resulting from a series of major surgeries

As long as you have something to live and more importantly to vote for that is all the motivation some people need. Some people do better by themselves but others require intimate companionship while others thrive best around many people and I pray that you find what suits you best and makes you sleep with a smile on your face

skull kid was an excellent flash game and I do hope you overcome your apparent crippling sense of shame. I pray that you see that your problems are likely not as bad as they may seem. Just because it is dark does not make one lost in a cave, you could have a blindfold

I know, that's why I feel shitty. I can honestly say that this is probably the worst thing I have ever done.
But I can tell you the secrets of making women wet, at least. It's all /d/ tier fetishes framed as humiliation.

I watched certain female 3 gun competitors because I wanted to bone them. There was one who was 18 years old at the time who I wanted to anally wreck several years ago.

Thanks priest user

I am a man of the cloth bandolier so those secrets are lost on me as range traps (like firearms) shouldn't be stored wet. We all have our kinks and things that make us tick. As long as you both consent and are having safe fun there is no wrongdoing

Praise be the gunbunnys that lead wayward wolves to our flock of hasguns. From my interpretations of the holy texts there is nothing wrong with pairing with one as they are mostly shall not but maybe crazy, stay safe and don't cheat because she is a better shot than you

lol try again homo

You are welcome my child. I hope I was able to help you find peace

And now you do not feel so wrong about your sexual doings now that you have a frame of reference. PS you're missing out on the Jow Forumsube orgies

>missing out on genital infections and disease
REEEEEEEEEEE why live

Attached: 1497597778005.png (1070x601, 463K)

To each their own my child, at least we all have some shared ground. And do use pro on and off the range

my ak47 hurts my sholders more to shoot than my 12 gauge shotgun.

Attached: med_1511956464_image.jpg (640x360, 40K)

She's married, about my mother's age, and a pervert. Two of those things I could abide by, but it is written that thou shalt not covet another man's wife. It is not the fetishes that are of issue, but that she is not mine to do so with. That, and lust is a cardinal sin. Such things should be reserved for the sanctity of marriage, something that I have threatened to compromise for another in my weakness.
I am not free of sin, and this I rightly bear. I will hopefully remedy this by Saturday, assuming my fucked sleep schedule doesn't make me miss confession again.

Do remedy and do help her find what she truly wants, also be a bro and notify the husband

pain is the price for beauty, I would consider using a different stock or try the beauty of the 5.45 cartridge

I don't know him, I only know her online and she lives across the country from me. That's part of what I fear, sometimes priests will say they cannot absolve you of sin unless you make it right, for example, if you have killed someone or stolen things, he will tell you to turn yourself in and return anything taken. Being the case that I don't know who her husband even is, or how I would find him, I'm afraid that I may not find absolution.

Then do what you can and try to be a virtuous person from here on. Nobody is perfect and not all wrongs can be righted but we must do what we can to be the best examples of gods children

I try. Hopefully he would understand if I explained the situation more, but it seems perverse to say such things within a sacred place. I'm not sure how much I should include, or what to say. If I simply say I have coveted/lusted after another man's wife, I'm sure he will say it cannot be absolved until I make things right. If I say too much, I'm afraid that I would be looked on poorly as well as having the same answer as before.
I don't know what to do, and I'm scared.

I would mention that you have lusted another mans wife but she is on the other side of the country and anonymous and can not make immediate amends about that. You are not mentioning lewd things in a sacred place nor are you going into sordid details, but you are giving all relevant information. Also most importantly you know what you did was wrong it seems as it you are truly repentant of it. I am sure the lord will forgive your transgression

I ND'd my wall years ago. Thankfully no one was home, and it was during the middle of the day so my neighbors weren't home either. Bullet went through my wall, and judging by trajectory, went someone in the ground hundred feet back in my backyard.

Only took once for me to triple and quadruple check my firearms before cleaning, putting them away, and picking them up and messing with them.

My child, you have made a potentially grave mistake. But you have learned. To error once is folly but to error twice is foolishness. I am glad to not be talking to a fool. From what you have said you are repentant and have learned your lesson. May you serve as a warning to other anons about the importance of gun safety

Thank you. The only reservations left are regarding punishment, but that's natural, and it's a fear I should overcome rather than try to hide. I've got a laundry list of stuff since Easter, at least in comparison to what I usually go in for.

I don't own any firearms.