Anyone else sometimes ashamed of their hobby?

>Be me
>collector of military surplus firearms and gear/Camo of the German variety.
>order some German surplus flecktarn from SG.
>mom opens the box on accident, sees German flag on shirt sleeves
> OH MY GOD my son is ordering nazi stuff online!
>tells dad
>dad doesn’t give a shit, thinks it’s cool
>I try to explain that it’s modern flecktarn not nazi stuff
>mom still bent out of shape
>couple weeks go by she calms down
>I decide to order an authentic ww1 German helmet because I like ww1 stuff.
>mom opens that box too
>gets bent out of shape again, tells me to get other interests because my hobby is weird and not politically correct
>lectures me on how horrible the Germans were. Wants me to visit the holocaust museum

Attached: E7DE1347-983E-4F3F-871E-EB3072B63A91.jpg (582x1057, 543K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_virtues
desuarchive.org/k/thread/39039229/#39044489
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your mom is a retarded kike bitch. Ignore her. The Holocaust never happened, but it should.

>LEAVE MY STUFF ALONE MOM!

Its surprising the sheer amount of people that just don't fucking know history. Educate her about the dates of production of the items in regard to Nazi Germany then tell her if the US flag represents the induction of slavery or the attacks on natives hundreds of years ago.
>inb4 drawn out debate about featherniggers starting shit first
This ain't one of them.

cringe but redpilled

Tell her to read a history book and that she's a racist for thinking that all germans are nazis.

Politely inform her that there's no evidence proving that anything before July 19th 1999 isn't an implanted memory

>be child
>order autistic shit
>parents concerned their son is now a retarded autist nigger
>chimp out at them while they provide a roof, food and money for you

Attached: 1501480287621.jpg (700x729, 155K)

Dude, it's his mom, he should still respect her.
Also, she's problaby just a normie, that's expected.

Bullshit.

Fictitious mom opens packages addressed to OP.

Come on now, you can do better.

Bitch please. My former workplace called the FBI on my military grade assault surplus collection.

I am the same user from pic related. I got confirmation that it was in fact the actual feds through an FOIA request. And trust me, I'm beyond fucking pissed that my tax dollars paid for a federal agency to act as the contract HR department for a private company that was much less than legitimate.

Attached: 1535948902553.png (609x802, 96K)

Explain to your mom how horrible the Weimar era was for German post treaty of Versailles. Begin by being vague with "imagine a country where..." if your mom still feels that way, tell her to boycott Germany and all forms of German technology, scientific discoveries and culture including classical music, travelling in jet aircraft, gummy bears, painkillers, buttons, smart cards, binary numeral systems, printing with movable type, recyclable paper, coffee filters, tea bags, washing machines, adhesive tape, x ray tubes, motorcycles, automobiles, Diesel engines, gas stations, measuring temperature in Fahrenheit, Christmas trees, Easter bunnies, adhesive bandages, SMS messaging, cameras, earplugs, MP3's, electric drills, wall plugs, parafin wax, colour theory and the discovery of Oxygen.

If that doesn't work, force her at gunpoint to watch the Greatest Story Never Told.

I'm glad my mom doesn't open my packages, that'd make getting onaholes a bit difficult.
My sister said she almost opened one once but just decided not to, she would've opened it in front of the whole family while I was in my room jacking off or some shit.

True, get her to read up on Prussian Virtues, the one about "Gottesfurcht bei religiöser Toleranz/Godliness coupled with Religious tolerance" in particular.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_virtues

Get her to read Mein kampf for your bedtime story.

explain to your dumb mom how the holomeme is mathematically impossible

If you're not larping, damn bro

Attached: 1559246711288.png (750x750, 38K)

Yeah and she should still respect him and his hobby. Out of all things he could be into, she should be happy he isn't a weeb or some furfag.

That is absoltely retarded, I'm sorry that happened to you user (not OP, btw)

This is the most infuriating line of the whole thing. I am really close to contacting the ACLU about this.

Fuck it, it'll be timely, but worst case they tell you no. Best case ?

>"...has never heard Subject state any threats of any kind or ever heard Subject strate he wanted to hurt himself or others..."

So hide your powerlevel, Jow Forumsids. It will save your life.

Attached: 123.png (597x286, 13K)

From my previous interactions with the lawyer the most likely outcome is a fat settlement. It's something, but I wouldn't call this justice.

What happened to me is naked proof that the government works for corporations, not people.

Attached: 12345.jpg (1506x1500, 396K)

If it settles for anything and you can find some cheap get a few billboards as a middle finger to the feds. Your reach will be localized, but its something.

The ACLU hates gun owners they are a left leaning orginization mascurading as a civilk rights protection group. They dont see firearm ownership as a "right"

I just wonder how the fuck they managed to convince the feds to act as contract HR on their behalf. When I was there I know a few of the higher ups bragged about their connections to ex-glows, but on the other had they were connected to people who got in trouble with feds for fraud.

I could contact both the ACLU and NRA then. There's enough shit in my story to infuriate liberals and conservatives, simultaneously. If they work together it will be the ultimate lawyer tag team.

Fuck it, I say you do it, that shit ain't fair.

My family had been trying to get me to give up my Jow Forums hobbies for years.
I had to demonstrate that I was capable of responsibly functioning (education, job, manage finances, etc.) and even after I showed I could they continued to attack me over it. They finally stopped after I found the courage to tell them in no uncertain terms that my hobbies are things I enjoy and that I spend money I earned myself on, and that my purpose in existence isn't to be their pet slave. I also told them more or less that I didn't care what they thought anymore (there was other shit since my section of the family was the designated punching bag they were excessively critical of) and that they could go fuck themselves.

Normies are fucking vicious. I think it's time to stop trying to appease them because they never will stop using your interests against you. Fuck it, if they're going to hate me whether or not I do things that make me happy, then why the fuck shouldn't I do them?

Call her a kike and leave bottle of juice in the oven

>be me
>typical autist who somehow managed to get married and have kids
>has hid his power level from his kids but wife thinks I'm crazy
>take oldest kid to gun show ~9years old
>looking at shit guns and overpriced milsurp with kid laughing and teaching him why the vendors were assholes
>Get to table with a ton of WWII memorabilia nazi helmets and flags on table
>kid asks if it's really nazi stuff and dude behind table says yes
>hands kid helmet to look at
>kid puts on helmet and does roman salute and starts spouting some fake 9yo german
>lose my shit laughing people all around looking
>Have to explain that he probably shouldn't do that in public

That's my proud dad moment at the gun show.

How old are you? Tell her to suck a nigger dick.

Holy shit user.
Regarding that sane female coworker, have you talked with her about this? If so, how does she feel about the feds getting sicked on her?

Contact the real FBI. If they really didn't interview you then the people pretending to be FBI committed a serious crime and surely would flip on whoever put them up to it.

kek

get a job get married and get the fuck out

Damn nigga this cute as fuck :')

I still laugh thinking about it.

>respecting someone who blames anyone for a thing they weren't even alive to witness let alone participate in

His mom is literally retarded.

>mom repeatedly """""""accidentally"""""" opening your mail and complaining about its contents
Bruh. That's literally not even OK if you live under their roof, and doubly so if you so much as throw them a washington towards rent or mow the lawn. Either tell her to fuck a duck and mind her own business if shes overly attached to you or get ready to move out because she's going to hover mom your ass into suicide over every little thing she doesn't think is ideal.

I did through the FOIA and it returned that it was in fact the FBI. I really wonder how legitimate this whole thing was since they (company and feds) really went out of their way to cover this whole thing up. I never got a business card for instance, and they gave their contact info to my coworker as a phone number on a blue sticky note.

Who the fuck am I supposed to complain to anyways? The DOJ's own internal affairs equivalent asks for the agents' names which they made absolutely sure to hide.

She quit some time ago when she had enough. She's also livid at that and other things she went through over there.

Here's the background info: desuarchive.org/k/thread/39039229/#39044489

I made a point of requesting people to write notes saying shit like "I know you're reading this" and "Stop reading my mail" and inserting them into packages meant for me as soon as I caught wind that people I live with were reading my mail. Exploiting the amazon return system to order dildos at random intervals helped too.

Got them to stop rather quickly.

Being neverserved makes me feel like a big faker. It's not because I want free meals or care about muh stolen valor, I just sometimes feel like I'm larping as something I'm not.
I try to find that balance between not being afraid to ask questions and displaying basic understanding and competence regarding funs.
I try not talk out my ass.

Attached: i-have-a-beard-plate-carrier-and-ar-soi-guess-25611339.png (500x522, 161K)

I don't have a problem with my parents. They think it's cool that I colect military surplus, as long as I don't spend too much on it.

I am ashamed of many of the people who have this hobby. Just look at the degenerate scum on this board.

>Only government slaves know how guns work
Grow the fuck up

I know, it's a bullshit form of gaslighting. The new grabber tactic is to get "veteran" POGs like Pete Buttplug to shill for gun control, as if being a desk jockey or pack mule makes you more qualified to lecture people on their rights.

imo being brainwashed by the government to obey their orders makes one less qualified to comment on pretty much anything and everything

Everyone is a larper until the day comes that you have to use what you've been larping about.

Your mom sounds like a fag, does she know Shannon Watts, it sounds like they would be good friends

Yikes youre a fag too

Your parents just don't want you to be an autistic virgin, and they obviously failed. Although she is kind of racist considering she associates ww1 and post ww2 germans with nazis

> bs

It would have been in the case notes, in the FOIA release

BASED AND Jow ForumsPILLED

Sorry I don't understand.

The CD I got is here It came in a cardboard envelope addressed from the FBI and had my file (mostly redacted) in it. The file had what they questioned my friend as well but it was censored for privacy reasons.

should probably get a lock box to store your stuff in before your mom acts like a typical woman and destroys your shit because she doesn't like it.

>before your mom acts like a typical woman and destroys your shit because she doesn't like it.
Stories?

I should also mention that all names after "SA" (Special Agent) were censored for privacy reasons.

You should stop talking to your mother because she's a fucking idiot

I doubt the entirety of OPs story. However, there are moms like this because clearly the asylums for the clinically insane are full of 'caring moms'. So here is my suggestion, if she actually opens your packages 'accidentally'. Start sending yourself packages. Fill them with spiders, wasps, garden snakes, horse dildos, portable satanic altars, blueprints to the nearest mosque. Fun stuff. But you don't actually write your own first name on the package. You just label the package to look like the ones previously sent you. Let's see how long she remains Curious Georgette.

buy a dragon dildo to even the score

Attached: _1557272998.gif (584x485, 2.84M)

legit wholesome

she clearly doesn't respect him and allow him privacy indicated by opening his packages. The stuff he is buying is already so far removed from what she thinks is acceptable because she calls it weird and not PC. She will get that hamster working up a sweat and say that she is helping her son become normal by removing these things from his life. Just need to order something that has one too many german emblems on it for her liking to get her to snap.

this is the type of mom who will go through your room while you are at school and then interrogate you over a clearly marked bottle of fish oil pills because you know they are actually just drugs and ruining his life.

That sucks man. My parents love it whenever I send them pictures of any of my new guns/milsurp shit. Hell my mom ordered me some of those South African boots from the kommando store which was very surprising to me. If only they did shit like this when I lived with them

order some dragon dildos. Next time she opens your packages she'll be scarred for life and won't open your packages anymore.

Attached: 1558715627104.jpg (750x587, 290K)

>mom sees modern german flag
>practically the definition of a failing state, irredeemably cucked and degenerate and has been politically FUBAR'd by EU and a fat jew globalist woman
>burger mom still associate this with nazis n' stuff
Your mom is retarded OP

Don't buy surplus gear. Save money and buy surplus guns.

redpill her

Attached: 1495318233941.jpg (640x480, 43K)

>mom sees modern german flag
>practically the definition of a failing state, irredeemably cucked and degenerate and has been politically FUBAR'd by EU and a fat jew globalist woman
>burger mom still associate this with nazis n' stuff
Your mom is retarded OP

Buy a history book next, when she opens it you tell her that its your gift to her. If she doesn't get the hint, just flat out tell her that she was wrong and you want to give her a history lesson and that she's a racist for assuming that anything german is nazi related, the accusation of racism would be enough of a shock to get her attention.
Of course, make sure its a history book that included all the atrocities by both Axis and the Allies.
When you cover the part about atrocities, bring up the Geneva Convention and point out how even the "good" Allies did their fair share of shit that would be considered as breaking the rules of Geneva.

>I could contact both the ACLU and NRA then.
Not the guy you replied to but.
What exactly do you expect ACLU to do? They don't give a shit and probably the libtards who work there think gun owners are crazy terrorists to begin with. They're not an actual civil rights organization they're a jewish owned left wing organization. Another comparative organization would be SPLC

Guy might not be white, in which case it's racial profiling. Even then there's other issues at play besides guns here.

my parents were feds, dont feel bad, if it makes you feel any better the agents most likely new it was a bs lead and you were never in any danger of serious problems with the feds, they most likely hated doing it as much as you, but its their job

actually I think it's illegal to open another persons mail, right?

if he was under 18 at the time or ordered it to his parents name then i doubt

Yes, it's a felony

well to be fair one of the only (and easiest) places to actually receive military training is, in fact, the military. Unless you have friends who can teach you everything, or received training at a militia, or were a contractor back when civilians were actually tolerated into their ranks. All of which are kind of weird or hard to get

If they knew, why did they continue then? There aren't enough resources available for them to chase after every tip no matter how bogus. And since when was law enforcement supposed to be a tool for private companies' personnel issues?

RESPECT WHAT?

thats shes a shill for Jews and the destruction of Europe.

OP.
You mom
has to die

remember the code words that you were given.
All prisoners will be set free on the day.

Only package I've had my parents open was a buttplug. Onaholes, swords, knives, PC parts, books, etc. none of it opened. Just the plugs I ordered on a whim because they were free and I just had to pay $5 shipping on. Well, turns out I had to pay some dignity, too. Taught me a lesson.
I've kicked around the idea of buying nazi memorabilia. Just for the cool factor. Never been able to commit.

Rape your mom like a real man you dumb little faggot.

>Living with mommy

Attached: 1559199825806.gif (400x300, 22K)

Iktf user, my parents pulled this kind of shit when I was a kid. Once you turn 18 and buy your first gun without their permission and get caught, that's where the fun stuff begins.

That’s nothing. I used to get into trouble for spending any amount of money without their permission. It extended to stupid shit like snacks, and this was eben after I got my first job.

because it's their job???

Their job also requires a good bullshit filter since being able to tell what is credible and what is not should be a basic investigative skill for the Federal Bureau of INVESTIGATION.

The way

/thread

>the FBI totally isn't a completely illegal fuckfest running on seditious gestapo faggotry that dates back to j edgar

Not OP but some of us can’t afford to move out until we get our degree.

Speaking of alphabet agencies, how does it feel to know they spy on you both through the cyber and the IRL? I scratch my ass in public and pick and flick. I also undo any wedgies on the spot regardless of location. I spend a lot of time watching gachimuchi videos too hope they like 2ch memes.

Somehow the fact they are being the gestapo for private companies pisses me off more than the fact they do it for the government.

I'm only embarrassed when I hang out with my friend who takes it to the highest level of autism.
Had to talk him out of getting multiple insignias tattooed on his arms for the SOLE purpose of having somebody inquire about them so he can go on an autistic rant.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha good one glow buddy

I'm mostly ashamed because I'm not a very good shot yet I keep buying gear

Attached: 1557461240770.jpg (1024x792, 187K)

not really, most of them just do what they want, there's no oversight, and there's nothing you can do about it, thanks for paying their salary!

Your mom sounds like a dumb whore

By that logic if I open my own company all I have to do is make friends with glows and accuse my competition of everything from arms smuggling to tax evasion.

Eh everytime I get a new gun I go to my dads to show it off.

Hell I won’t even need to worry about creating an HR department since the FBI seems more than happy to step in for free.