When was the last time you found a decent deal at a gun show?

When was the last time you found a decent deal at a gun show?

Attached: download (17).jpg (274x184, 15K)

Never, gun shows are filled with boomer fudds, I am not here to sell guys, overpriced fake garbage that is put together out of three sources claiming it to be muh original ww2 and obese losers at the jerky stand.

I've been to three gunshows ever and have found deals at two of them.

March

Online sales vs gun shows
Price of the gun fixed
Shipping
FFL fees

Gun show
Entry fee
Find dealers with gun of choice
Select dealer with lowest price
Compare this price to online gun price

I always find deals at gun shows

None of my LGS had this scope in stock
Internet price was
$800+Sales tax+Shipping

Went to Indianapolis 1500 gun show, purchased the scope for $750. No sales tax.
Also purchased ammo and other goodies.

Attached: 6A8F80A2-C3EE-47BF-B741-B65D36748E15.jpg (580x310, 15K)

Was at a danish generel auction. They tried to sell a 1916 french berthier for 10 dollars but no one wanted to buy. Also they sold a norwegian kragh for 20 dollars. only 2 guys at the whole auction had permits so they pretty much almost gave rifles away

I got a case of 2018 MREs for 50$ this spring.

400$ perfect condition aus no1mk3*

It’s the low intelligence fags who get upset at gun shows. Psychology has terms like Instant (or immediate) gratification. Those who are too immature or lack self discipline, cannot cope when faced with denial or delay. They want the pleasure of purchasing a firearm, and become upset when they cannot find the specific model. Or their version of reality is distorted when they remember seeing nuggets for sale for $69 10 years ago, but are now selling for $300.

I picked up a slightly fudderized Vz33 (czech kar98k) 8mm mauser for only $150. Not sure if a 'deal' or not (some people in a discord VC told me 'meh', IRL said it was good) but I am happy I found and bought it at a gun show a month or so ago.

It was in great shape with minimal rust and pitting, although sporterized, the stock doesn't have a scratch or ding on it, with the exception of a hole that was cut out that was used to stick a gold-colored quarter (why???). Had no front sight cover, which was a $7 fix. Had a shitty webbing sling that was fraying, so I removed it and replaced with a cheap leather one.

Pic related

Attached: 1533383484852.jpg (3988x1776, 2.03M)

Are there holes drilled for a scope?

no

For 150USD not bad for a range toy.

>When was the last time you found a decent deal at a gun show?
2002, went to a gun show in Savannah, one dealer had a table covered in police buyback 4006's. Found one with Pachmayr grips. Bought it for I think $300. Whish I had kept it.

got a deal on some jerky and sausage last time it went

I got a Siamese Mauser for $300 recently. It's in good shape, hardly even needed cleaning, so I think I got a fairly good deal on it.

Found a nice Bulgarian 30 rounder for 5. They usually go for like 25 I think

Maryland Arms Collector Show

picked up a Colt Lightning for $600, only real issue was missing a chunk of buttstock and buttplate.

About 6 months ago.
I go to quite a few and find a deal about half the time, but I look hard and often spend 4-5 hours picking through piles of milsurp stuff trying to find something worthwhile in addition to the time it takes to look at regular stuff at the show.

Last month, found a Burgess shotgun for $1200. Also got this Berthier for $300.

Attached: 20190427_150604.jpg (3676x818, 2.98M)

Got a lc9s for $269 otd last gun show I went to

Last one I went to; 7.5 french at 50cpr, lee reloading dies $10 each and a nice set of factory k-frame grips for $40.

Found .22 for 15 bucks for 500 rounds, bought a lifetime supply of .22 for 105 dollarydoos

I find good private sale guns at nearly every show I go to, if not I can always find a deal on ammo or assessories to make the trip worth while. Gun shows are the best place to get deals on ammo cans btw.

>3500 rounds of 22
>lifetime supply
huh

this
know the prices, find a table with a decent seller who knows somethings, negotiate a bit
online+shipping+ffl > gun show price and carry it home

new shield 1.0 for 200 a few months ago

Yeah; if you burn through even half a brick every month (which is being VERY conservative), it wouldn't even last you a year and a half.

Polish M44 for 250, back in 2015.

Love looking at cool shit at the guns shows. Found some guy who made molle pouches for ruger 10/22 30 round mags. Thought that was pretty neat. Bought a crossbow from some guy when I was like 14. Accidentally shot a bolt over my house. Who knows where it landed. Go to nearly everyone everytime it comes to my city.

Found a Marpat Desert combat shirt for $30 bucks. I thought that was pretty good and I get tons of use out of it.

Talked a friend into buying an m24/47 about three years ago that some fudd had on a table with a bunch of beat up bolt actions that I can’t remember the names of with a sign that said “$170 each”

Not bad. That's the basic gunbroker price for one, so you saved shipping and transfer.

Best deal was a $300 K31 in 2018. Everything else I've bought at gun shows was reasonably priced.

Attached: 20180922_163431-3265x1587.jpg (3265x1587, 1.53M)

Last month Jerky was buy one, get one half off.

Literally never. It's just boomers selling beat to shit yugo mausers/mosins for $750 claiming they're genuine Waffen-SS/"Spetsnaz" and saw combat in Russia and Anderson/Ruger ARs covered in broken magpul shit for $1750 and tapco'ed out chink SKSs for $500 with arc welded on picitiny for their broken sightmark red dot that they'll "throw in for an extra $150" because "it's better than an AK kid, the most accurate and reliable gun you'll ever own" or a gen2 or 3 glock 21/22 for $600.

The only fucking reason a person would buy something at a gun show is if they wanted to have an unregistered gun and even then you're paying several hundred dollars over what a fucking NEW one would cost. Never going to a gun show again.

You’re not always going to find deals on what you are looking for, but there are deals. Most of the time I just go to shows to fingerfuck handguns that I want, get hammered with a bro and people watch.
Also I usually see good prices on reloaded brass.

50$ Freedom barrels for .223 was pretty nice.
Knob Creek machine gun shoot

Yup, I see Anderson Lower AR going for 1k or a yugo sks for over $600 advertised "with grenade launcher sight". The only think close to a good deal was a jungle carbine for $450. However, I didn't actually take the time to inspect it, so I couldn't really say if that was a good deal.

Not bad.

4ish years back. At Military show in central WI. Half milsurp vehicle swap meet half gun show with an emphasis on milsurp. Also re-enactments. Found a numb matching Type 99 with mum and anti air sights for 220. Clean rifle no pitting. I was happy with myself.

1987, at a gun show at the Contra Costa county fairgrounds. Got a 10/22 with a 4X Weaver scope mounted for $125. I also paid $25 for a bandoleer of 200 rounds of .303, which was about $5 more than they sold for at my LGS at the time. The 10/22 was a pretty good deal, though.

Got five boxes of Czech surplus 26.5mm flares for $100 at the Syracuse, NY show a year ago. Considering how hard they are to find at all (and especially without paying exorbitant hazmat shipping fees), I was pretty happy.

I live by Rochester and haven't made it to Syracuse for a gun show in forever. Ever since the SAFE act the shows here have gone to shit. How's Syracuse?

I've only found one good deal at a gun show, and that was a spam can or 54R for $70 last year.

I got an SVT40 for 650 leafbucks or like 400 USD

I got this Yugoslav capture K98 for $375 at the last show I was at a few months ago.

Attached: Yugo K98 profile.jpg (3000x1067, 290K)

Never any gun deals. I was hoping to find some solvent traps but the one I went to didn't sell any eco friendly stuff. Anyone know a way to buy solvent kits cash only and anonymously?

CAfag going to my first gunshow tomorrow.

Can I just pay cash and walk out with stuff (obviously CA compliant ATF/CalAG, so calm down) or are there hoops I need to jump through first?

Went to a gun show specifically to find a bolt action .410 I saw at a previous gun show and found it within 5 minutes for a mere $100.

>Buy a giftcard in cash
>ship it to your work

nice - how did the deal go ?

Matching and all that jazz right?

Cash and carry gun parts, jerky, tazers, and maybe ammo if a licensed vendor is there. No guns.

You buy then meet them again 10 days later. So no you cannot buy a gun and walk out with it. You can walk out with accesories and jerky though.

Last year I bought a used Winchester 94 for $250 but deals are basically unheard-of at gunshows

Attached: IMG_20180929_165734758.jpg (3655x634, 819K)

See you in Costa Mesa faggot I know who you are

I'm excited please sell me good stuff oniisan, please don't rape my virgin wallet! :3

Lame, so sounds like apart from accessories, parts, and ammo, I basically might as well buy online unless the deals are better, or if it's something I'd want to fingerfuck first.

Thanks, we'll see how it goes, if nothing else at least there will be delicious cured meat to stop my heart before I can feel bad

wait seriously? even if you pass a background on the spot you can't walk away with it ?

Some states are like that, user. If you want to call them states.

1996. Before the age of the "ah know whut ah gawt" boomer. The greatest generation had a hobby of gun collecting and liked to share the joy of the hobby. Boomers have a hobby of taking everything and giving nothing. I remember gun shows having prices actually less than brick and mortar gun stores down the street. Even after including the entry fee, prices were lower than msrp. Let that sink in. Lower prices at a gun show. Now, if you want the price to drop below msrp you have to "haggle". By "haggle", I mean listen to the boomer and pretend he's making sense. You are strong armed into a conversation so that you can pay the same price you get at a store. Give the disrespectful piece of shit respect and the stupid high price drops. Fuck boomers.

This makes me sad I never got to experience this
>be me
>last gun show was crap but it's my day off so fuggit
>walk around
>nothing great
>find a boomer with a solitary FAL mag
>40 dollars
>fuckinreally.jpg
>ask if he'll take 35 in cash
>looks at me like I just raped his dog
>cant you read, it says 40!
>360 degree turn and walk away
Ended up finding a good deal on some rhodie mags online a month later.

Never DESU, and they've only gotten steadily worse over the last 15 years.

Last gun show I was at. I found several. Rip funds.

Went to one yesterday and got a NIB S&W 637-2 for $339. Same price as Buds, grabagun, and sportsmans outdoor superstore. Went to two local stores and it was $449 and $425.

If you know prices and what you're looking for, deals can be had.

Only on ammunition

Some fat fuck offered me 400 dollars for a brand new CGW sp01 shadow and I asked him if he knew what it was even. He said he "buys them for 550 all the time" LOL fuck gun shows they're for FUDDS and 18 year olds.

Attached: 1558911514385.png (1000x665, 61K)

Got a Spanish police Mauser from the 70s for $100, sticky bolt but it works great

I do but it’s often oddball shit that most people miss, don’t know about or don’t want. My collection is mostly older guns, obscure items and milsurp so that explains a lot. If you’re buying normie shit, just get it online boys. I can barely stand the hype and shilling at my local shows.

>1886 Steyr Kropatchek 8mm, super nice condition and bore $275 cash. The guy didn’t even know what it was.
>Enfield No. 2 Mk. 1 * Revolver like new Albion model, $250 cash
>2 pre-64 Winchester 94s in 30-30. Super clean, no fucked screws or scope mounts. Deep bluing and nice wood. Both walked away with me for $850 cash.
>A Seecamp LWS-32 new in original box with pocket holster and 5 magazines, $400 cash
>A cherry 1878 Dutch Beaumont all original, great bore and (rare) complete and ready to load for a shoot, $300 cash
>Like my 15th Makarov PM, a super clean PW arms imported Bulgy with small import mark and 2 matching mags, $250 cash
>2 Parker-Hale rifles in excellent condition, an 1858 and a Whitworth. Both made in Birmingham England on the original tooling in the 70s, all original. The Whitworth has a 1xx serial number and is rare as fuck. $1100 cash and carry.
>Type 99 Arisaka made in Hiroshima with a nice bore and all matching. Shoots great (pic related). $210 cash.

Those are the last I remember anyway.

Attached: 4F8BBEDB-1E6E-4B45-A4C2-DE8F24BA91B8.jpg (4032x3024, 2.9M)

Just got back from a gun show in Louisiana. Not gonna lie and say there wasn't shit at stupid prices, but if you look around and talk to people there's plenty of reasonably priced guns and a good handful of deals to be had. Talked with a bunch of vendors and random attendees for a good chunk of the day. Got a 91/30 for $150 and a 91/59 for $300. My buddy got a garand in good shape for $850. Saw several SKS from $250 to $400, and a bunch of S&W .38s for around $250. There was plenty of good shit, sometimes you just had to talk to people and they would offer something up for way cheaper than the going price just because you were pleasant to talk to.

Attached: 20190601_135257.jpg (2448x3264, 1.89M)

Missed out on a pre-ban AUG A1 with 3 mags for $650 back in 2011. Aside from that, I do find deals on the rifles some people are trading, like some guy inherited his uncles Mini-14 and he had the folder on it with 6 spare mags, was getting rid of it for either a Century G3 clone or $550. The big one I'd say is the deal to look for are magazines. I scowered a TON of 12 round X69/X90X magazines for $5 from a budget mag bin and those mags go for easily $35 a piece. If you know what you're looking for and you're not dealing with a non-negotiable fudd, you can find good deals.

when was the last time a gunshow was what it purported to be and not a flea market goodwill-lite for fudds and their jerky-selling wives?

looks like they left all the metal original, you could probably triple its value if you found an original stock for a cheap price. either way any rifle in working condition thats strong enough to take medium game is worth $150. good deal id say

Last one I went to a few months ago I found a decent condition ERDL jacket from the Vietnam era for $40

welcome to shitty democrat gun control states.

I picked up a lightly used Zastava AK for $500 and 4 Croatian mags with an East German 4 mag pouch for $35 about a month ago. Not some glorious find but I’ve been pretty happy.

>buy some fud's reloads
>get a round with no powder/a half charge successfully lodging a round halfway down the barrel
>followed by a double load
>try pick pieces of steel out of your eyes with your non-existent hands
>think to yourself "what a great deal, I paid 3 cents a round less than I would have if I bought new"

Attached: IMG_20171004_172337.jpg (550x492, 73K)

Actually last december I got 7.62x54r for .35 each. Not very good considering its corrosive, but its cheaper than all the new production stuff.

Imagine complaining about getting a good deal.

last one I went to I got a spanish cavalry carbine for 250
passed on the chromed+pitted $500 luger for a siamese mauser though

>decent deal at a gun show
PFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHA

You dirty kike.

Very jelly.

I find decent deals every time I go. It's just not always what I'm looking for.

Pic related last year. Paid $750 for it. Same guy had a table FULL of surp for low prices. He told me it was *one* of his closets full of milsurp rifles.

Attached: 493E8F1E-7475-44B8-BC04-14701984FE39.jpg (4032x3024, 2.91M)

>slightly fudderized
That looks like a professional job. Golden State Arms or something along those lines used to import a lot of milsurp back in the 50s and sporterize them.

Same gun show last year, Ithaca 37 DSPS for $300. Doesn’t slamfire sadly

Attached: 1E2074A3-B9B7-495C-A007-F9D72402F172.jpg (4032x1420, 2.36M)

Picked up a Spanish Mauser for 250. Slight pitting on by the front barrel band. Everything else is good.
Picked up an flawless Auto 5 with a 26in barrel for $125. No cracks on the stock or any of the normal shit.
Picked up a Remington Model 24 SxS in 20g for $100. Barrels still aligned and everything. Some heavy pitting on the very end of the barrel. Someone took it down from 28 inches to like 25 1/2 for some weird reason. Gonna bring it down to 18.
And also found an older engraved Model 1100, got it for 135 and gave it to my gather for his birthday.
Also grabbed this CZ.52 up for 250 with some boolets too.

Wouldn't say the Spanish Mauser was exactly a deal, but I've seen them go for a hundred dollars more in that shape. Shoots great though. Although I picked it up and I was stopped several time by fudds going "THOSE KICK LIKE A MULE SON I BOUGHT ONE OF THOSE IN THE 70s AND IT BRUISED MY SHOULDER." Same exact reason why the fudd I bought it from was selling it.

Attached: IMG_20170919_143600280_HDR.jpg (1336x752, 276K)

I went to the Indianapolis 1500 gun and knife show today. The only sights for my AR I could find were plastic magpul, or metal Chinese crap. No lower parts kits without a grip.
People wanted $60 for Anderson lower parts kit.
No LR 308 lowers
Only 1 guy selling RA140 triggers for $120.
USGI mags for $12

I went in March and found Pmags for $8, new USGI mags for $7
M2 ball for $0.55 per round.

Just no deals for what I wanted to buy.

This 1500 was a bit of a let down. Most of the dealers I wanted to run into weren't there this time.

Found a $100 night vision helmet mount and arm for $20 couple weeks back.

The only deals I ever find anymore have jack shit to do with firearms. It's a bunch of dealers with no interest in selling anything, cunts just talk to other cunts like it's a tailgate party.

Thanks, I would like to find a cheap stock with cleaning rod. Do you know if there would be compatibility issues between the czech vz33 and kar98ks?
Thanks for the info. I do not know anything about the stock, it has zero markings except for that weird quarter

I saw a paratrooper sks today for $500 and a mas 36 for $450.

It was small compared to the last one.

>360 degree turn and walk away
Hope you apologized for knocking his table over asshole

I saw a paratrooper sks today for $500 and a mas 36 for $450.

Hey faggot. I know who both of you are and all of you are retarded WHITE NIGGER ZOOMERS.

>being this new

hello newfriend

Picked up a MAS-36 for 200 in February, the only thing wrong with it was that the barrel band was on backwards.

Attached: C1AAF51F-6518-4DD3-8C66-0EA051AA156B.jpg (3935x2831, 3.33M)

Based Mchortler poster.