Our wars have soul

Our wars have soul.

Attached: taegukgi.jpg (400x225, 36K)

Of what? Of otherwise NEETs and geeks that beat it to futa and shot furries?

More like Seoul.

Attached: Seoul of Korea.jpg (5773x4597, 2.18M)

yeah

lolwat? Americans don't have culture and have a shallow history. Its impossible to have soul.

How'd you know I get hard whenever I shoot down furfags?

GREAT movie.

Not american but no first world country has culture nowadays, it's all been globalized.
This isn't anti-capitalism meme speech, I'm not that kind of guy, I'm just saying that's how it is.

>No culture
>Every euro nigger can't get us out there hearts and minds for 5 minutes
>Literally wearing our basketball jerseys and baseball hats as he cries into his morning gruel typing this

Even if you don't realize it, parroting the usual anti-globalisation crap (which funnily enough is much the same the world over and usually originates with people who work globally, it's almost as if there's benefits there they want to keep to themselves) is anti-globalisation crap. And as for culture there are clear differences just between different place sin the wets, just as there will always be clear similarities all over since we're all humans. Though even if we do fully homogenize that doesn't mean there's no culture, it merely means it's all the same culture. Do tell your special needs teacher this though, your inability to spot and comprehend something unless you have clear differences to focus on is something she'll probably find very useful to know about.

I thought I made it clear that I'm not making any anti statements. You're really eager to label me as whatever you're angry against

absolutely unintelligible gibberish.

>there
why are you so bad at your own language

why do you spell globalization like some third world subhuman?

>parroting the usual anti-globalization crap
Legitimate criticisms dont constitute "crap"

>which funnily enough is much the same the world over and usually originates with people who work globally, it's almost as if there's benefits there they want to keep to themselves
I fall into that class, yet its very apparent to me that globalism while beneficial for a few - usually clustered around finance, tech and their support industries - it is massively harmful for the middle and working classes, especially the working classes.

Have you ever wondered, for example, why you will never earn as much as your dad? Why that comfy job in the factory doesnt exist anymore? Why you will likely never own a house? Never be able to pay for your kids to go to college? Etc etc etc.

>Though even if we do fully homogenize that doesn't mean there's no culture, it merely means it's all the same culture
Yes, but it wont be my culture, or some Chinese guys culture it will be no ones culture. Homogenization implies a loss of identity, you fucking diabetic.

I dont know why Jow Forums is suddenly inundated with fucking lefties, must be related to the new 4channel or something, but you have to go back.

>falling for bait
Pathetic

You must think you are fuken /based/ when you die in wars for rich porky and his trillion gorrilion dollars.

this is one of the more complicated instances in life which a lot of people dont really know the answer to. while I agree wars always benefit the elite, theres also that side effect that creates a unitary existence between men that wouldnt ever be discovered during peace. theres even a number of veterans that praise war because of it, and one that goes so far as to oppose technological advancement (guys like junger and evola). I wrote this cuz its fascinating

pretty good movie senpai

Because they don't know when to give up sometimes.

Attached: 1559119226208.png (500x458, 110K)

based schizoposter.

Just like your house doesn't smell like anything?

This movie jumped the shark when anti-communist demonstrators killed fellow neighbors over unfounded suspicion of communist ideals and beliefs.

Like they just forced that event to happen to force the elder brother to defect to the North.

works everytime