What's the best basic bitch reliable ar15 for the price?

What's the best basic bitch reliable ar15 for the price?
Is it the Smith and Wesson mp 15 2?

Attached: 27606-DEFAULT-l.jpg (900x510, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ammoland.com/2018/01/headspace-check-ar15-rifle/#ixzz5peSISjIL
ammoland.com/2018/01/headspace-check-ar15-rifle/#axzz5peSHkxyf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For the money, probably Aero

Then whatever sight & handguards that you want

Attached: rifle.png (287x815, 83K)

Came here to post this. They’re cheaper now I think.
Go BCM. Cheap out on everything else except buy a Larue MBT trigger. From there, you can buy an optic and stock whenever you want.

That doesn't include a bcg or ch. why not get this?

Attached: B27D3C31-2FD5-4499-8589-6959C35AB5FA.jpg (750x953, 124K)

Ruger MPR is aight.

>What's the best basic bitch reliable ar15 for the price?

Del-Ton build kits on sale are the best bang for your buck. Sign up for their sales email notices, and a couple times a years they sell a complete AR rifle kit for $299 shipped (just need a stripped lower, a rear sight, and a mag), and you can assemble a rifle much better and easier to put together than a PSA.

>900 united states dollars for a prebuilt carbine length gas system

don’t post here anymore till you do 1000 hours of research you know nothing

lol, crap that's way over priced for $50, Alex!

this
t. own one

Cheaper than this once you buy a bcg, ch, and hg.
Then add in replacing grip and stock

>once you buy a bcg, ch, and hg.
>Then add in replacing grip and stock
You can buy a Del-Ton milspec assembled upper with a charging handle and BCG that's headspaced and test fired for $220 on sale. Lube it up and pop it on a complete lower, and you're ready to go. Bravo Company sells cheap shit that's way, way overpriced for what you actually get.

The post I replied to listed a bcm upper w/o a hg, bcg.

>BCG that's headspaced
That's not how AR15's work, way to out your opinion as uninformed and therefore worthless.

>That's not how AR15's work, way to out your opinion as uninformed and therefore worthless.
Suck my dick, noguns. Go to DelTons web page and learn, faggot.

>Read more: ammoland.com/2018/01/headspace-check-ar15-rifle/#ixzz5peSISjIL
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

USA –-(Ammoland.com)- Headspace is one of those firearm concepts that seems way more complicated than it really is.

It’s important to invest a few minutes understanding it, however, because if it’s not right, you can end up with a malfunctioning gun, or worse, one of those self-exploding firearms.
ammoland.com/2018/01/headspace-check-ar15-rifle/#axzz5peSHkxyf

lol, noguns faggot!

You posted it. Buy one and 1,000 rounds, and then after you're done firing them see if anything needs attention on the rifle.

lmfao, idiot! Please go die at the range!

Own a ruger 556. I am pretty happy with it. I replaced the stock hand guard with magpul ones. Threw a vortex spitfire 3x optic on it. Thinking of throwing a 2.5lbs match trigger on it. sighted it in with hornady fancy pants ammo and grouped sub MOA. It will preform 1-1.5MOA using wolf steel case, but can be fickle running steel case. I am a bit of a ruger fan boy and I will honestly say that I have never shot a MP 15. But this is just my opinion

Attached: 1441264936848.jpg (600x450, 36K)

Ruger

you are a fucking idiot.

>nogunz
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say I've built more ARs than you own guns in total.
>go to deltons page
I don't care what they're telling you. You don't headspace an AR bolt.
I like how you don't know how an AR works yet think you know something.
high quality samefag, I'm impressed honestly.

Attached: soppu1.jpg (3024x1047, 675K)

Psa

I'd say get a Stag 15 upper instead of the BCM. Comes with a standard handguard and a carry handle.

Hey buddy, post an AR. Each of you, to prove you're not one person.

You can post your "headspaced" bolt if you don't have the full thing. Because you don't headspace an AR bolt. It is made to spec, it requires zero headspacing.

M&P is good desu. Just a cheap ass AR. Comfy, accurate, whatever. It was my first rifle, since I'm Army and wanted to use something I was familiar with as my first gun. Once I knew I liked owning guns I sold it and started working on fancier things.

>That's not how AR15's work
Oh, that's why Brownell's sells AR go/nogo gauges. Go back to your video games, child.

Right, you can check headspace. Since you're a moron without an AR, you don't know you can't headspace an AR. Apparently you don't even know what headspacing is.

post yours, noguns

Right...

You pretty retarded, and i’m not even them.

Yes you generally don’t need to, but tolerance stacking exists. Headspace your rifles or at least check your spent brass.

>headspace your rifles
You don't know what this means but keep saying it.
I already did. here
Your turn.

lol,
>nigger argues with confirmed web pages documenting headspacing an AR.

You go, girl.

Aero upper instead. You can find FF upper with handguards for less than that. BCM is overpriced as hell.

Tolerance stacking was already dealt with when the AR was designed.
If the bolt and barrel assembly are in spec there is no way they will be out of headspace.

>I already did. here
>
no timestamp. Uh, OK, niggerfaggot noguns retard.

No, that's checking headspace moron. You can't headspace an AR as it is not adjustable. Since you don't even know the basics of what you're talking about, you're confusing an action with checking that action. It's the difference between changing your oil and checking it.

Now post your AR.

>No, that's checking headspace

kek, keep arguing, noguns. lmfao

And when the boltface and barrel extension/chamber fall into the opposite ends of those tolerances, you can have a headspace issue. Especially after x amount of rounds.

Military TM’s already warn you to NOT switch bolts between rifles for this reason alone.

How is this hard to grasp?

Again it was accounted for.
ANY IN SPEC BOLT AND BARREL COMBO IS PERFECTLY SAFE.
Armorers routinely swap bolts and do not headspace the rifles. There is no need due to the way the rifle was designed.

It's ok user, I'm sure you're totally knowledgeable and know headspacing is the action of setting headspace, which is not possible with an AR15 and not the same thing as checking it. You were just pretending to be retarded, right?

I really wanna ask, where did you expect this argument to go?

Attached: soppu2.jpg (4032x2268, 2.69M)

uh, ok. What about the hundreds of web pages that disagree with your lying, sorry, stinking suppositions?

lmfao.

I'll say post AR nogunz.

lmfao, keep arguing, noguns. I won't tell daddy you're fucking with his gear, moron.

Why do you make suggestions and argue about things you don't own? Is it a purposeful effort to shit up threads, or are you just that arrogant you actually think you're right?

>I really wanna ask, where did you expect this argument to go?

Who cares, you are BTFO and laughed at.

Parts can wear from being in spec to out of spec, a bolt built on the opposite end of the tolerance can exacerbate this, but it is more a function of the bbl and extension than the bcg.

Rifles do fail headspace testing, where have you been? Out of spec parts slip through the cracks, hence the reason for the headspace test in the first place.

Just because something is done, does not mean it is recommended.

so, still no AR?

No you can’t adjust it. Bolt’s can exacerbate the issue though. But the best solution is to throw the entire barrel away.

You sound more and more like an ignorant fool who thinks himself an expert.

You’ve already proven yourself a fool.

Explain. Why do rifles fail the headspace test. And why are bbl’s sent back with incorrect headspace.

Correct. And if you are purchasing any AR pattern rifle where one of the selling points is that the BCG is headspaced, you should know you're buying some low quality shit no one even expects to work out of the box, because that's why they have to clarify it.

I’m not even that guy, retard.

Attached: 6816F4A2-4380-45F1-9C67-D0518A12EE30.png (750x1334, 416K)

My Man

I'm not interested in the shit flinging in this thread, but I will point out that there are idiots on this site who make outrageous claims that could jeopardize the safety of others that read the posts here. Just do a quick web search to find out who's right, and who's full of shit. I'm out.

And I am not the guy who called you an ignorant fool, just so you know. I'm just here to point an AR bolt is not headspaced, unless you consider it being manufactured in the first place its headspacing, and that del-ton is a steaming pile of shit that was rightfully supplanted as the poorfag staple by the far superior PSA.

M&P 15 II may not be the "best", but it's in the running with maybe 2 or 3 other sub-600 dollar makes.

I bought one a while back for just this purpose. It's my backup, go-to rifle. Rifle, transfer fee, and magpul furniture for a total of 500 dollars. And now I never have to worry.

Attached: ar_resize - Copy.jpg (1892x1064, 719K)

For the price see if you can catch a PSA lower during a sale then get an Aero upper.

AR15’s are essentiallh headspaced when test fired and the gun goes into battery, doesn’t blow up, or spits bulged cases.

AR’s are really forgiving when it comes to that. But headspace issues can arise.

>del-ton is a steaming pile of shit that was rightfully supplanted as the poorfag staple by the far superior PSA.
kek, I know nothing about Delton, but PSA is nothing but bottom-of-the-barrel cheapshit gathered up from failed production runs and QC fails. There's a reason they are the cheapest you can buy.

>kek, I know nothing about Delton
Then know this: whatever you think is wrong with PSA, Del-Ton is double that.

not really most people who buy delton are fine with it. they understand they bought a cheap gun and the guns work.
all the delton haters are form one run of bad bolts or people bitching about price. whaaa my psa is 20$ cheaper so delton a shit.
the price reasoning applies to almost everything whaaa bcm isnt as cheap as psa

there's also a reason that it's fucking easy to manufacture a rifle in 2019

The cost of the item represents how hard the company worked bringing it to market. If I was tasked with manufacturing an AR right now, that first gun would cost thousands, because I have no skill or relevant tools. The reason PSA is so much cheaper is because they are really that much more efficient at producing a high quality product.

If Daniel Defense and the others were even decent at manufacturing, their ability would be reflected in the price. They suck at making ARs, where-as the PSA can get it done consistently and easily

Sorry you're trying to cope

Attached: 200.jpg (1932x2576, 532K)

>not really most people who buy delton are fine with it
Most people who buy a Del-Ton but 3 mags through it, are shocked it worked at all, and think it's incredible as a result.

You sound mad you don't have an FN CHF barrel, Geissele gasblock and rail

>Then know this: whatever you think is wrong with PSA, Del-Ton is double that.
I guess they must have fucked your mom and sister. Maybe the family dog, too. What I do know is that PSA sells garbage at low prices. Do you really save any money if you buy junk for cheap?

>del-ton is a steaming pile of shit that was rightfully supplanted as the poorfag staple by the far superior PSA.

DTI is noticeably better quality than PSA.

>Do you really save any money if you buy junk for cheap?
Dunno, don't own any PSA shit. You're the guy who always REEEEs about them in /arg/ aren't you?
Wrong

Don't tell them

Literally this

>You sound mad you don't have an FN CHF barrel, Geissele gasblock and rail
lol, wow, how did you actually make that association up? Are you on drugs, or just a total sperglord nutbag? Go take your meds and make an appointment with your wig mechanic.

Because you get the upper the the third poster suggested, a good BCG like a colt and you got a custom gun that is guaranteed to run through a course and it will always work.

the reason psa is cheaper is bulk purchases and lower standards. the standards are high enough to meet milspec but not much more.
its noticeable by how many blem parts psa sells. any other company would refuse to take delivery. psa sells blems constantly somethings fucked up. people who buy the blems say stuff like oh nothing seems wrong so its fine but that shit was blem for a reason.

>a good BCG like a colt and you got a custom gun that is guaranteed to run through a course and it will always work.
Colt quality has been so bad that they farm out their manufacturing to other companies

>Wrong.

I own a bunch of DTI and PSA products. DTI has superior fit and finish.

Don't bother with a colt BCG. It's just a basic milspec bolt.

Get a toolcraft, it is very literally the same thing. Likewise a basic milspec bolt made by people who supply them to the military. But since it doesn't have a little C stamp on it, it's worth like $100+ less.
Describe in detail the fit and finish differences. Because what I know is del-ton uses inferior barrels and for the longest time was still slapping in semi-auto BCGs and civilian pattern buffer tubes like goddamn mongoloids.

>a good BCG like a colt

Why not get Toolcraft? The BCG doesn't even have a pony on it to impress the other Gucci niggers.

no its th m&p 15 sport 1
the OG
you may not like it but this is what the ideal ar looks like
this is peak performance

Attached: IMG_20190426_080621328.jpg (3264x1836, 1.04M)

Had a barrel so good I remember people buying them literally just to take the barrel out and resell the gun.

1/9 does not equal inferior
semi auto bolt does not equal inferior

now you might not want those features but they arent bad just different.
you can make a good 1/7 barrel and you can make a good 1/9 barrel

You got me there, I have tried numerous bolts and usually I have found that grabbing a round and popping it onto the bolt , then inserting it into the barrel will work to check it out.

>1/9 does not equal inferior
It absolutely does.
>semi auto bolt does not equal inferior
It absolutely is.

But more importantly is it's shitty 4140 steel they're too ashamed to even list the treatment of. Even a PSA freedom is using 4150 steel. Pathetic.

/9 does not equal inferior
>It absolutely does
why?

>Describe in detail the fit and finish differences.
Literally half the parts I've bought from PSA had tooling marks all over the exterior.

>Because what I know is del-ton uses inferior barrels
Only difference I've seen is that they haven't hopped onto the nitride train, though PSA still sells a lot of phophate.

>and for the longest time was still slapping in semi-auto BCGs
They still do that, but you can switch to an auto BCG for free.

Hell, even LMT does that.

> what is scratched paint
> what is 1 blem per thousand hardworking raifus who want to please master

That 5r rifling

Not that guy but there is literally nothing wrong with 1/9 twist rate. Get your head out of your ass

Attached: 20190530_184729.jpg (4032x3024, 3.83M)

Milspec is dimensions not qc you fucktard.

Remember this who you debate firearms knowledge with

Milspec includes dimensions but encompasses the entire QC process and paper trail.
If it does not follow the QC procedures specified it cannot be milspec.

milspec is not dimensions it a set of standards. dimensions are part of milspec but milspecs loose in some areas. a milspec ar barrel can be up to 4 moa and still acceptable.

Hows your rabbit dude

Attached: 1544336539879.jpg (400x339, 35K)

>why?
More or less because 1/9 is only good for getting maximum performance out of 62gr and less. Which most people only use as cheap plinking ammo. 1/7 still adequately stabilizes things down to 55gr, but also does much better using heavier loads like 70 or 77gr, which are what you want to get the most performance out of. So you have your options of using cheap plinking ammo and then using more expensive hunting/long range/self defense ammunition in addition. All of them work and none are unsafe, just less ideal.

Basically, 1/7 is much more versatile where it counts, while 1/9 is specialized to lightweight rounds. But none of that matters because 1/8 exists.
[laughs in 77gr]

Attached: 5-56-77-gr-Tipped-Matchking-14-5-in-barrel-10-17-2013-a.jpg (2736x1302, 547K)

Can confirm that you cannot switch bolts between barrels and not have function problems, its like they become "married".

not that guy, but are you serious.
you seem to be the most obnoxiously plodding pendant in the world.

You remind me of every ROTCfag I never want to see again

>QC process and paper trail.

What process aside from hpt/mpi testing does this include. Not that guy, i just want to know more.

Oh, and PSA uppers won't fit a CMMG .22 bolt, while DTI uppers will. PSA says to sand the bushing on the .22 bolt until it fits.

nigga anyone buying delton is not shooting 70 or 77 grain bullets out of it. delton knows their consumers will buy the cheapest ammo available after all they bough a cheap gun.

Fair enough, they're probably also going to be magdumping steelcase like the apes they are. Which is why they should be 4150 steel.

>Milspec includes dimensions but encompasses the entire QC process and paper trail.

While technically true, that's not how the civilian market uses the term milspec.