Jow Forums humor

Attached: 3b16c46.jpg (613x960, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cirp.org/pages/cultural/glass1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: FS2000.webm (560x348, 2.04M)

Attached: 45 VS 9MM Asf ANY OUESTIONS Meme on SIZZLE.png (500x522, 148K)

Attached: download (2).jpg (500x456, 51K)

Attached: 25 Best Memes About Youve Got to Ask Yourself One Question Youve Got to Ask Yourself One ....png (500x529, 116K)

Attached: republicans-are-so-stupid-to-vote-for-trump-just-because-8641401.png (500x654, 180K)

Attached: if-the-second-amendment-only-applies-to-muskets-does-the-17098720.png (500x4656, 320K)

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x225, 19K)

Attached: 1556907045854.jpg (576x1024, 69K)

Attached: 1535972467776m.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

Attached: download (1).png (500x566, 102K)

>humor

you first

Attached: download.png (500x522, 161K)

Attached: IMG_20190601_222934_188.jpg (720x646, 65K)

Attached: 61Z8oRq1j6L.jpg (667x1000, 107K)

>any questions
where is the 10mm braaaaaaaaaaap hog ?

Attached: K+a+magical+place+tags+are+my+social+life_93ec4d_4581552.png (890x1034, 151K)

The Isle of Man isn't a part of the UK REEEEEEEEE

>45
>obviously a revolver
So carry 45Colt?

agreed
>T. Bong

Gun grabbers don't want freedom of speech either though

>If the NRA is for it, then I'm against it!
NRA should just fuck with them and come out as pro-choice, pro universal healthcare, and anti Trump.

>humor

Attached: 1548995518345.png (396x335, 146K)

Its not long enough sadly

> tfw completely fucking blind and can’t see the picture properly.

Attached: IMG_20190602_095810_577.jpg (654x960, 77K)

Who's the fucking boomer dumping facebook memes

Attached: 1557872209500.jpg (1024x743, 368K)

What an enormously fucking awful thread. Christ.

Attached: 3d6cb5cbdc1a43e1131039e56f0188c4a0ac84626a194628e9f9d50cf86ca4d1.jpg (2338x1700, 396K)

Attached: 1543199469795.jpg (1080x1080, 145K)

Attached: 1534962347758.jpg (520x544, 67K)

Attached: 1497933984629.jpg (451x451, 30K)

Attached: 1521543678568.jpg (739x819, 113K)

Attached: Gday Cunt.png (1466x998, 435K)

>anime poster

Attached: 1540904932713.jpg (1200x1196, 267K)

>gun is set to max damage

The memes are real...

Attached: 1558838164892.jpg (960x539, 39K)

Attached: 9bc.jpg (1274x1024, 153K)

cringe

this was by far the worst thread currently on Jow Forums

I love how any state I visit, everyone targets the california tags for vandalism and petty theft because they definitely have more money than anyone around, and they're roaches, no one wants someone like anyone from cali around them. The state is unofficially in quarantine

Soon to be in official quarantine. Bubonic Plague starting up there and whatnot.

I hate when women say this as if I wanted my dick jewed at birth.

Holy shit this thread is terrible

I work in a resturant. My Chef is from the Isle of man. Anyone from the UK can answer this, but is it weird for them to always hug you and kiss your cheeks and hold your hand crossing the street? I think he's just being friendly but, it seems weird here in America

Fucking lol

I got mine jewed at birth. To be honest, i feel clean as a whistle and ready to tackle the world. My brother-in-law has an uncut penis, and I accidentally saw it the other day, and it looked completely disgusting. I've talked to plenty of women who prefer cut over uncut. I don't know though, those women (like all women) were money hogs.

Yeah that's pretty normal but just tell him he's being a poofta and he'll understand

>looked disgusting
>Because I'm used to looking at my jewed dick

THe cognitive dissonance is strong. After foreskin restoration sex is something else entirely, jewing the dicks of newborns is a crime against society because if you take off too much they go join a muslim suicide cult or shoot up a school because of the psychological and physiological effects of being unable to achieve a full orgasm and the fact that because the head is an internal organ, you effectively have a large open wound on your penis. Irritation leads to irritability and changes in thought patterns.

The fact of the matter is that it's irrelevant in terms of cosmetics, the fucking kikes convinced our grandparents to cut babie's dicks off I don't even know how the hell you can convince someone to do that.

Nobody fucking cares as long as you can get a boner dudes.

The Gomco device removes most of the penis and causes massive nerve damage too.
That's why everyone who's at the age where they started moving from a real circumcision, taking only the rigid band, to the bris milah removing 80% of the penis. THat's why all the millenials are edgy sadbois and shooters.

Attached: 1486336558926.jpg (498x441, 41K)

>I’m mutilated
>and here’s why that’s a good thing

Bro I had to stretch my dick skin out so I could get a boner. ruined several relationships, women thought I wasn't attracted to them because I had a big dick around a kike doctor and he cut it stupid fucking tight. The fact that there's even a potential for that happening intentionally or not, should make male genital mutilation as illegal as female, because it's actually much worse what they're doing except in cases of infibulation, much more sensory nerves are removed and much more functional tissue, and actual mucosa and immune system centers are excised if they take the frenulum.

It's akin to taking a baby girls vagina, reaming it out with blunt dissection, to separate it and allow it to move freely because it's a singular membrane at birth - pulling it to prolapse it and cutting the interior portion around the muscle, the most sensitive part of the vaginal opening, and throwing it away, and suturing the cervix to be exposed to the air and sharp clothing for a lifetime. Many equate it to the clitoris but it doesn't quite do justice to what they're truly doing. That will cause some irratibility and violent tendencies, it's the lion with the thorn in it's foot - effect. Pulling a babies foreskin back is like inserting something into a girl's vagina, it's that intimate, your foreskin feels like a kiss on her vagina. Robbing someone of those feelings is pure evil. Sex used to just be a warm cozy feeling then I finished, I can feel every wrinkle now guys, got to try this shit. I want to tell everyone.

This.

We had a californian couple move into our street, in a quiet upper middle class neighborhood, and someone had put a brick through their windsheild in less than 48hrs.

I was in CO and someone stole all the left tires off of someone's RV from Cali and threw them off the cliff fucking lol.

Colorado Fags hanging on to their dwindling rights but sticking with “the sheriffs don’t enforce the mag ban!”

Now that’s humor.

It's a direct result of california (mexico) vs everyone who was in CO before they got there.

Damn shame Sheriff’s also run for elections, doesn’t help Colorado is probably gonna be a Blue State forever.

I have something to tell you guys....
I'm half Kike....my mom's parents were born in Lebanon in the 40's and moved here as infants. That's the reason why....and my dad is a Christian so it only made sense to him to do it.

But also, I'm probably the worst example of your guy's argument. I am a sex addict. Like, if I don't have sex more than 2-3 times a day, I go crazy. That might just be my hormones though. But i don't feel like it could get any better desu.

>They even put a crescent moon as the compass rose

kek.

Not that guy, but I'm circumcised and have no issues with it. Sex is amazing and have no problems getting off and really don't see any issues with it. Also, I don't get shit stuck in a foreskin so that's cool. I just wipe that shit off and I'm good to go. No pulling back required.

Attached: 1554034650659.png (1898x2604, 2.54M)

i wanna see a train of these people run out their battery in the store. id imagine itd be chaos

Commiefornians deserve all of this and more especially since they're spreading like rats and have already pozz'd NV too.
If you must play by their rules and complain you don't want to be under represented by a bunch of imperialistic white upper class suburbanites forcing their way of life onto you even if that is cringe.

The Commiefornian is like a plaque, wherever they go destruction of once cohesive and peaceful societies follows. They can not be tolerated under ANY circumstances.

Attached: Stop being kind to Commiefornians.png (1424x165, 55K)

Commiefornians don't deserve to enjoy communities they're not welcome in.

Attached: >Live in Rural California.png (1440x851, 176K)

Fucking hilarious

There's nothing you can say that makes it better, the only thing you can say about a cut penis is that it's functional or non functional, you were lucky, more guys than even they know are sexually disabled completely because of this, and they take pills thinking it's something physiologically wrong with them, even the doctor thinks it. It's because their dick has trauma. Un stretching scar tissue and unavoidable nerve damage cutting sensation exponentially.

When your head is exposed, even permanantly it tells your brain to trigger certain feelings thoughts and hormones. You're viewing life completely differently dude. I speak from experience.

Attached: 1557009379833.jpg (2289x2289, 292K)

>Implying tight assed qts aren't the best

Attached: Kommando.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

Attached: 1546173370892.jpg (1861x907, 316K)

A Laotian macrame discussion board.

>wanting your balls bouncing off a bony ass while you hit it doggystyle

Is this the cringe thread?

>Tight
>Bony
>Even remotely the same thing
Come on now shaniqua...

Kill all commies, disregard all Californians

How long until southern states get this level of cucked? Georgia nearly voted in Abrams and more yanks come here every year.

Attached: 1553730144542.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>Wanting ass sweat and general uncleanliness

Stop posting this fake shit.

idk those planes that hit the towers were going pretty fast

The native Colorados are all moving to OK now that we have weed.

Probably not long. VA is basically lost, and NC is in the middle of what appear to be death throes though they're fighting it.

>my dad is christian so it only made sense

You know the bible speaks against circumcision for Christians.

And yes, this is the known effect of MGM, it makes you ravenous because you have trouble achieving what your body is trying to do with a muddled input.

Foreskin restoration breaks down the old pathways and heals new ones as well as increases the surface area of the sensitive skin.
It's fucking 100x better and I'm satisfied after I have sex, no premature ejac, I can go as many times as I used to, the only difference is that the tip of my dick that is now covered is as sensitive as my lips plus an extra aspect that just makes my entire core tingle if my girlfriend's vagina is even grazing anywhere on my dick now. It's wonderful, it's what I was missing dude. I went from 7 women and a trap and bouncing all around having thoughless sex to feeling some kind of closeness to my girlfriend, something that makes me not mind keeping her around because she satisfies me, a lasting effect of a complete orgasm that is even making me sleep better, and it is a direct result of restoration.
In a nutshell - I stretched my dick skin back, not 100% fixed but it'll never be, but it's functionality is completely restored and along with it came tons of sensitivity.

You never know joy until you slide your dick skin up and down your shaft and over your head like a sexy built in pocket pussy that women lose their minds when they sit on. Old pictures of my dick freak me out now.

God I hate this state

Southern Virginia holds strong in the fight but NOVA outvotes us at every single turn and it hurts.
I wish we could reduce it to nuclear hellscape.

cirp.org/pages/cultural/glass1/

It is my opinion that those who circumcise for non religious purposes are godless heathens, going to church, as it states in the bible, does not make you a christian. If the bible is being misinterpreted you ahve a personal duty to uphold those morals. This is why I attack circumcision so much because fucking john paul peter and jesus hated it because it is disgusting and torturous and will make everyone turn on you and murder you eventually.

>he doesnt know that a man did infact, shove a nugget bolt up his ass later that day
unfortunately for you this thread is not worth my greentexts dump

Attached: 1508873616009.jpg (2512x2728, 1.2M)

That was not the point of Jesus saying that. They were circumcising because the law said to, not to please God. It's pointless to follow the law simply for following the law, if not to endure the pain of following it for the one who set it forth. He told them Christians should jot because it was a political tool for the pharisees to thrive on.

Also, it was the opposite then. If you WEREN'T circumcised, they would stone you to death. Non-circumcision would cause the entire village to go crazy and attack you and force you into exile or death.

However, the reason it was made a law was because God wanted his people to be unlike those of the world. More specifically, the Canaanites. So circumcision isn't needed in today's society, except as an oath to God that you will follow him with all your heart, soul, body, and mind. Other than that, it is useless.

it goes on to talk about how neonatal circumcision is a manifestation of sin because it is vanity. This is not referring to the law of the jews, this is referring to circumcision for reasons other than religion as a whole.

It is those who want to make a good showing in the flesh lwho would force you to be circumcised, and only min order that they may not be persecuted for the cross of Christ. For even those who are circumcised do not themselves keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh

>yeah
The entire reason jews promote circumcision, which it isn't law (yet) because they're literally self conscious if everyone else isn't doing it.

Ban assault tuna

>mfw Dems dont know that Feinstein used to conceal carry

VA is beyond fucked in the few counties surrounding DC.
Do you know what it is like to live in rural spotsylvania, to see the forests and fields, a lovely night’s sky, destroyed by some yanks who don’t give a flying fuck and buy up farmland to build suburbs?

Virginia’s rural areas are still going strong outside of: loudon, Prince William, fairfax area, the Richmond area, and the Norfolk area.

The military tards, the spooks working in the feds, and the spics flooding in thanks to our shitty governors. However, our local governments are still okay, even the rep for spotsy in the general assembly said he’d bring up voting on a state gun. It’s just the areas I mentioned, though they are spreading and don’t care at all for us who’ve been here all our lives.

The only way to reverse this is to somehow make the state go to shit so they leave or make the capital in Philadelphia (which I would prefer).

If this country is still around in 10 years, I’d hope that we are either still the same or on the level of PA.

Dixie should never let the Yankee menace take hold. They are what califags are to rest of us, except the south has 2 enemies.

Note, the blacks are honestly better than the spics here in dixie. The old blacks are least cultured to the south. The spics don’t care

Nice facebook boomer memes

>humor

Attached: Syndrome-s-Eyes-the-incredibles-26317612-1265-521.jpg (1265x521, 99K)

>They can not be tolerated under ANY circumstances.
Brainlets deserve the rope