Ukraine thread anyone?

Attached: D6xMeE3W0AAQgr7.jpg large.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37109169
m.youtube.com/watch?v=deM6R96hnf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ukraine
No such thing.

Good hunting, stalker

Attached: Cheeki breeki.jpg (479x593, 95K)

>tfw u will never contract HIV from your beautiful ex-communist battle bride

Attached: 2835474D-46F1-4733-844D-8FFF35AF6C9F.jpg (734x280, 78K)

Attached: 1444433495030.jpg (1280x3600, 1.5M)

What's some good slav content? I have been listening to the Popular Front podcast and watching Vice's Russian Roulette series as of lately.

Attached: REVDIA.jpg (1080x1080, 128K)

Super Sus.

>You will never go innazone with her and cuddle by a campfire

>HIV
They're Ukrainian, not Russian. You're still taking a risk, but it's a lot smaller.

>They're hiv positive, not Russian.
Okay.

Russians are HIV guaranteed.

Didn't know they have Uber in Russia.

Attached: 1493159905813.png (1024x759, 562K)

>You will never go innazone with her and then go in her zone

ftfy

Does anyone here read Russian Lit? Is Russian Soul essentially peak sad boi?

I mean, I don't blame them. Reading Russian history is really fucking depressing.

Found the vanillacuck.

I mean, come on, you can't spend much time reading Russian history without getting a bit bummed out. I guess it can be entertaining if you're cheering against them, but if you sympathize with the population, there's not a lot of things to feel good about.

Grow a fucking spine.

Seething. I mean losing to the Japanese. At least your wiped out half your male population and beat the Germans. From there it was all down hill.

I'm not even russian. Also, good job exposing yourself as a bullshit-fed meme-spouting hislet.

I mean, I was more looking at Russian history on a much longer scale. The last few centuries have been pretty bad, but the rest of it wasn't great for Russia, either.

Without a doubt. Great history but also tragic. >mfw
Don't ever forget the pecking order.

Attached: 1555682070922.gif (353x201, 3.84M)

it's not even tangentially related to combat but check out BaldandBankrupt on YT, guy is an incredibly social British slavaboo who explores Eastern Europe and India too. Also seconding Super Sus, the man is a legend.

Nyet, russian soul see beauty in sad things aswell because beauty in everything except chechnya. Read some dostojevsky.

Oh yes, according to "The Natasha's dance" Russians unironically believe in sub-conscious network of true slavic minds. Probably yet another meme planted by the Muscovite Company.

Attached: j8i85wn8zkvy.jpg (990x672, 106K)

>Russians unironically believe in sub-conscious network
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37109169

Is'nt the nooscope like some kind of russian intelligence botnet?

bald and bankrupt

LeL, this.

>tfw you will never have a Right Sector volunteer g/f.

Attached: DyiYDv3XQAE1c-B.jpg (1024x768, 94K)

I love cute propaganda pics.

This is now a GuP thread.

Attached: Girls Und Panzer - 04.mkv_snapshot_05.39_[2019.05.31_15.14.58].jpg (1280x720, 577K)

I tried reading him, but honestly i had a really hard time keeping track of all the russian names.
If they were named prince william and lady elizabeth instead of czaritsa kolomnaya reszhenskinovick birostayavana and lady mariana kironilov sustinayavolokova
I could probably keep up with the story better

cute girl with big butts

god i want them to shoot me

I think mr Govno is tasked with hiding the sad truth. Russkies citizens in near future gonna be relegated to the "resource" status.

Reminder that every ukrainian soldier is a criminal according to Article 17 of Ukrainian Constitution and probably will face a trial upon homecoming.
Inb4 martial law, that was declared in 2018
Inb4 muh Russians in Donbas, that were insurgents and a matter of police.

Oh and btw: they aren't veterans, since Ukraine hasn't declared war on Russia. So, no privilegies.
They are as much as illegal combatants as Donbas insurgents as far as law concerning.

Attached: article17.png (764x534, 147K)

Go away Vadim.

shoo shoo

>watch doc expecting some good shit about the civil war
>get some gay ass shit about how some loser became an anarcho feminist to smash some stank crimean pussy
Fuck that, where are my actual ukranian civil war docs at

Attached: 1543173406182.jpg (720x722, 84K)

Also neo-nazi affiliation with azov battalion in mainstream media will likely lead to UN action on them

Attached: American Valor.jpg (621x386, 97K)

lmao retard they are funded by NATO the UN won't do jack shit

If that's the case, how come I was denied this about 100% of the time I was in the field/deployment? Does this mean I've already lost?

Well considering how Afghanistan is going, yes

this.

the dude is a literal chad to the highest degree.

how have any Ukranian soldiers done anything "to restrict the rights and freedoms of citizens or with the intent to overthrow the constitutional order, subvert the bodies of power or obstruct their activity"?

Ukraine is a meme. They keep crying about a war, but don't declare it. Instead they use the military in an antiterrorist action for which they probably have no constitutional authority to do so.

>he doesn't know..
goyim.. i

Attached: 14020920014911.jpg (480x677, 57K)

Ukrainian sabotage-recon group failed operation- November 23rd 2017
m.youtube.com/watch?v=deM6R96hnf0

I watched this yesterday, the beginning half is slow, but then switches to cameras on the opposite side towards the end.

Retard

Source OP?
Which video is the cap from?

Please, he and his buddies have become the archetype of a "youtuber", with videos riddled with cliche and gimmicks that nobody gives a fuck about.