Can we do a stolen valor/ Jow Forumsringe thread?

Can we do a stolen valor/ Jow Forumsringe thread?

Attached: 1556583293939.jpg (3024x4032, 1.2M)

Attached: 1556609737360.jpg (622x775, 128K)

>"sniper" tab
kek

At least he doesn't have a fake badge

Attached: 1558081313886.jpg (1536x2048, 1.04M)

>MARPAT
>Combination US/CIA(??) flag patch
>Fake badge
>Tags in boot
What the fuck is this guy even trying to emulate?

The sad part is, this probably isn't stolen valor.
This is what the modern military has become.

It was real airmen from some squadron's admin shop. As you can imagine, they got uberfucked by their COC after this was publicized.

Oh yeah, it isn't. I didn't mean it to be. I meant that as just Jow Forumsringe

Attached: 1558264698624.jpg (700x933, 70K)

Jesus Christ help us

good. they deserve Article 15s.

Wearing a camp t-shirt and cargo pants is not "stolen valor."

He looks like he is just hunting or camping.
The military doesnt own the camo look

I mean, they're admin retards. Not really doing anything too important to begin with.

Are you high? Did you even look at the image? Or are you just baiting
Either way, here's your (You), thanks for the bump

This is the kind of guy who comes from a military family, was rejected from enlisting at a young age due to a medical reason, got depressed, got fat, almost killed himself but only pulls through the daily grind by TRYING HARD.

>camping
>wearing MARPAT and some sort of made-up sniper tag
I personally don't care all that much about grown men playing dress up, but this is pretty funny-looking.

Are you referring to the vanity patch on his hat? You think real snipers wear that shit? Where are his fake medals? It's not stolen valor.

>how to get arrested for impersonating a police officer/10

>he didn't notice the sniper ribbon
I bet you dress in full BDU going to the grocery store, you colossal faggot

Attached: 1542230691081.jpg (999x973, 120K)

People this delusional have no business buying guns

AHAHAHAHAHA
See Do your panties match your BDUs?

Attached: 1542231002682.jpg (638x638, 68K)

Delusional people like this buying guns is exactly why the rest of us should be buying even more guns.

You failed to answer my questions.

How much do ya wanna bet he doesn't even have O blood and just has it to make him feel even more special.

Won't save you when some crazy person snaps and shoots up a "Gun Free Zone"

Possibly a LTC badge, they exist and people wear them. Honestly might be worth keeping one in a glove box or a pocket in case someone tries to call you out for carrying, though displaying the thing is pretty fucking gay.

Attached: CHL_SHIELD.png (235x334, 142K)

all I mean is it can't be THAT hard to filter out people this crazy from being able to buy guns.

And how great would it be if all the LARPers got blacklisted too.

Hey, that blood type patch reminded me.

I have pretty mild dyscalculia, and since I am a whole adult man and not in high school anymore it never really comes up. I was thinking about getting a tattoo of my social security number and blood type on the underside of my left arm. Nobody's gonna think that's a Nazi thing, are they?

Bitch went full retard

CopLARP of the highest order. Imagine getting a fucking badge for it and thinking that you look cooler.

I'm sure that's what it is, but you can't read that from a distance. At the very least that is probable cause to initiate contact to determine if impersonating a police officer has been committed.

I should hope so, definitely niggertier

Stolen valor means presenting yourself like a soldier. By your definition, this guy is not stealing valor. Look up the definition yourself you mall ninja neverserved faggot.

Same. I wouldn't go for the SSN unless it's somewhere on your body that would never be exposed, like on your ass or the inner part of your thigh. As for the SS bloodgroup tattoo, nobody knows about that. I was worried about that too but even WW2 history buffs I've talked to had never heard of that before. They weren't even symbols we'd use today for blood typing (positive and negative weren't a thing yet, neither were AB I think)

Attached: soldierjpeg[1].png (1200x776, 535K)

Please elaborate

Blood type is fine, putting your social on your body where people can see it is stone cold retarded. Do not do this. Make an emergency card in your wallet, put your phone, a few emergency contacts, your social, and your blood type.

Do not lose your wallet.

I'm out of stolen valor, posting Jow Forumsringe

Attached: 1542230109926.jpg (840x960, 121K)

Okay, copfag we have found you

Holy fuck. I wonder what he was driving.

This. Also if you have an android phone, there's a way to set up your lockscreen with an emergency info button so emergency responders can look at it. But even on that, putting an SSN would be dumb when you can just put on your emergency contact, in case your phone is lost or stolen

Attached: 1519416170271.jpg (1060x600, 96K)

I agree, that wagefag is super crigne.

I do like dog the bounty hunters baby cousin though

Attached: 1537755877418.jpg (505x900, 40K)

Yeah this. I have a friend stationed there and he said the base commander nearly had a stroke when this shit went viral. Can only imagine how hard they got butt fucked.

Attached: unknown (1).png (541x545, 140K)

Probably a moped

Attached: 1517783819468.jpg (2178x1924, 1.01M)

Fair enough. I feel like such a system would be too easy for authoritarian elements of the governments to abuse, but I absolutely understand the sentiment.

>mfw on the right

I swear I see this image twice a day
Really ruining it

Fuck that. People who support this kind of shit are completely oblivious to reality.
>oh gee government can just totally fix all our problems
>if it weren't for all the problems it has
Fuck them and fuck you.

based

>Sell life to serve ZOG as obedient attack dog.
Valor

Yes. YES!

Yes, but if I lose my wallet someone would have my social security number and my credit card, which just screws me over a little more.

I'll just write it down somewhere in the house and take a copy out with me when I'm going somewhere I may need it.

Oh good. I think I'll still get that then.

>Stolen valor means presenting yourself like a soldier.
Are you really saying that the guy in is dressed in a way that presents himself as a soldier? Soldiers dress like him? He looks like a slob.

>By your definition, this guy is not stealing valor. Look up the definition yourself you mall ninja neverserved faggot.
You're moving the goalposts.

Not gonna lie I want some m81 woodland parties for my woman now

>foreveralone.jpg

Attached: laughing chow.gif (220x181, 207K)

Is this Superior Firearms in Tyler? 2nd time I seen a pic from there posted here lel

Attached: 1558966128432.png (404x404, 118K)

@41654533
Nope! But you're still a fag

Attached: 1558382797273.jpg (498x1024, 81K)

This one is still my favorite. It's what I imagine all of the "there's totally gonna be a civil war next year" posters look like.

Attached: TacticalMass.jpg (364x484, 93K)

>@

This isnt twitter newfag

Attached: 1506780019302.jpg (3264x2448, 2.48M)

Yes, centralizing your information carries inherent risks. I don't do it. And if I was going to, I would only do it if I was going innawoods, or otherwise traveling. I wouldn't EDC my social.

@41654607
It's so you don't get a (You), prince newfag of newfagdiom. I'm just not going to reply to you anymore because you're obviously baiting. Thanks for the bumps though, dumbfuck

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-02 at 3.32.55 PM.png (340x156, 38K)

I guess the upside to being fat is having more room for mags

Do you not remeber your SSN and DL number?

Jesus, you must be a niggertier fag

He is a brony

>mags
Those are all for candy bars and soda

Attached: 1542230877751.jpg (960x960, 98K)

All that waisted space kek

Why even use a PC at that point? Those plates are basically ineffective

Attached: 1558212377127.jpg (640x480, 82K)

>PSA logo on mag
>Probably a PSA special
>Looks like a short barrel

Is it just me or does that look like an sbr? Because I don't think he would waste $200 worth of mcnuggets on a tax stamp

>not carrying everywhere theres not metal detectors or pat downs.

Not gonna make it.

my hot take is that the wealth of experience you receive from participating in a campaign/completing a full military training regimen and also being jwoke is far more advantageous to 'our side' than serving Israel is a negative, i.e. sure they're helping israel but having a high population of young white gun owning conservative men (the #1 demographic of anti ZOG people) with military experience will be a huge boon if/when boogaloo occurs.

tl;dr military experience helps us more than it helps the zog so it shouldnt be discouraged actively

>PC
That looks like a tactical girdle
Plus he doesn't even have plates.

Oh, he's got plates alright (the kind you eat off of)

99% of these guys are airshitters

Attached: 1542231066181.jpg (740x555, 154K)

No, it isn't, you faggot cop. Only a bootlicker like you would say such a crazy fucking thing.

Agreed, they should just wear a gilly suit and hope they blend in

SHALL
>tattooing your government identification number on your body
This level of brain damage is astonishing.

>hello kitty on the holster
Lmao

> pistol

Come on you fags

it is to prevent the distribution of precious (you)s

2nd

Agreed

Not him, but you're wrong. It would hold up in court as probable cause, especially if you had it in any sort of crime or confrontation. Having a fake badge is a crime. That isn't a fake badge legally, but displaying it as one would be, so it's probable cause. Just like how research chemicals aren't illegal, but packaging them as drugs for sale counts as felony drug distribution

t. former paralegal

Anyone who cares about that shit needs to fuck off back to tidder

Did not notice that until this post...JESUS CHRIST what an abomination

Attached: 1519179521894.gif (200x189, 799K)

>41654805
>He wants to distribute (You)'s among the proletariat
Commies get out!

Attached: NotRealCommunism.jpg (975x1024, 80K)

holy shit this is my lgs. all the employees are boomer fudd assholes straight outta the memes. and as you can imagine, everything is ridiculously priced

We all understand how crooked judges and faggot tyrants interpret the law, you fucking kike. That doesn't make it okay.

@41654805
Oh he salty
P.S. nice spacing

(You) get a (You) though

Attached: 1542230565429.jpg (1024x768, 67K)

a lot of quadruple spacing itt

I never said it was okay. I was just stating the facts. Don't be so fragile

Attached: 1542230243185.jpg (519x692, 180K)

Question: Am I going to get stolen valored fro wearing Burgundy BDU pants?

Attached: burgundy BDU pant.jpg (285x612, 23K)

Thanks for the (You), (You). I'll be sure to invest it into a productive enterprise in order to produce more (You)s.

probly just laughed at

Kek

A (You) for All Package, AOC would be proud

We should pool our (You)s to form a (You)topia. It'll have (You)nisex locker rooms and a fleet of (You)-boats

Attached: 1542230179488.jpg (2558x1439, 609K)

no one needs your social to help you out

How many 7up megagulps does your basement dwelling, bucketshitting, faggy ass drink per day?

Im assuming it depends in how many your retired boomer mom is willing to get you

stop it you stupid faggots

Am i one of the faggots?

>probly just laughed at
That is fine I don't care what gun nuts think, I just don't want them accosting me in public.