PSAK-74 Leaks/Rumors

Been looking for more information regarding the release date of the PSAK-74.

Original release date was said to be this month, but there has been talk of a fall release date going around.

Post any information regarding release date, price and configuration that you've heard.

Attached: i198e7afc.jpg (800x455, 34K)

Only information I've seen were posts on the AK forums. Also heard the fall 2019 release date

I hope they come through. My slr 104 needs a friend and it's become a little collectible in the last year

My guess is once their 47's get figured out, they'll go for it. Haven't heard anything about a release that soon though, have a source?

Bump

Have also been curious about this as there’s no way I’m paying $1000 for a secondhand 74 from a company that no longer exists (DDI, WW, Arsenal 5.45 line)

I also remember a summer release date being mentioned early on.

How much does 5.45 cost in the US these days? I can’t imagine it’s particularly cheap.

I can't remember where exactly I heard about the fall release date and now it's kind of infuriating me. Also, the whole situation with 5.45 guns right now is pretty ridiculous given the demand.

Attached: 1549846798280.jpg (800x783, 244K)

The ammo isn't actually that bad. Russian bulk ammo is about as cheap as 7.62 is. You have to find it online of course tho.

All they need to do is fix the firing pin retainer and figure out why the trunnions are being scraped

Past that they need to do nothing more than give me an affordable 5.45 ak already the fact all of them are FAL prices is awful

They really are so close to blowing the American market wide open and dropping prices across the board. Just a matter of time to see if they can do it.

Why is PSA so based?

>reminder that the owners only stated goal is to make firearm ownership ubiquitous in the USA.

Can't find a mission statement better than that lol

$1000 isn’t very much to pay for a rifle

A secondhand AK tho???

Why dont they just make an AK in 5.56?
They would sell like hot cakes

They are making one, it’s going to be able to use ar15 mags.

Its called supply and demand dipshit.

Dear God PSA will soon have total domination of the AR and AK markets, but where will they stop? PSA FAL's? PSA G3's?

Hopefully they keep going until they have to resort to reverse engineering Korobov monstrosities.

Eagerly waiting for psa's ak74 as well, and I don't even own a AK yet.

the fella who owns hi point has a good one as well. His daughter was raped so now he floods the market with dirt cheap firearms so anybody can defend themselves.

H&K btfo on a cosmic scale

Tell em to hurry the fuck up with the HK33s they rumored, I want one of those

If PSA made a nice cheap FAL I'd loose my mind and they would be forever the best firearms company ever

That's such a retarded defence. It's artificial inflation, and that's all.

>guns no longer being made
>artificial inflation

PSA STG44's, PSA Glocks, PSA Uzis, PSA M1 Carbines, where will it end?

Lmao you’re so rich bruh, flex on them poorfags bruh.
When the gun is a secondhand rifle made to a mediocre spec out of a refurbed Cold war parts kit and still $1000, I ain’t paying it.

That’s a pathetic example. You sound like a 16 year old who just learned that term after watching 5 minutes of a khan academy video.

Lol no one even called you poor you salty bitch, guess you poorfags take any reason to lash out though.

Hopefully never. I want PSA to bring the other gun companies to their knees and be forced to sell us firearms that are nice for a reasonable price and stop over charging for shit. I'm fucking tired of FALs being so fuckoff expensive. I'd also take a G3 from them as well

Attached: D8JT4GKVUAAvTR1.jpg (1000x1315, 118K)

>more guns that take 1200 generations to be not legally considered hand grenades

That guy’s sling arrangement blew my mind, way better than looped around the front sight.

Companies aren’t going to stop overcharging for shit because people will keep paying as long as PSA has a reputation for spotty quality.

>why doesn't this company that sells medicore products bring down the price for other companies that don't make mediocre products or make entirely different products that compete in no way to what PSA even sells

Look at the cope coming from the fags responding to you.
The game is stacked in Palmetto's favor because they can always get better (having fn manufactured barrels) and keep a low price point while high end manufacturers cannot let quality control slip even on cosmetic issues.
PSA will take the win every single time.

How is it "overcharging" if a company sells a product that doesn't have frequent quality control issues?

/AR/ genfag detected. When will you learn that PSA firearms follow mil-spec and can perform just as well as your 2-3k operator AR? WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?

Attached: 7701974F-FFD3-4F99-A21B-987D278890BD.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

>ITS JUST AS GOOD
Ah yes the typical poorfag cope

>there it is

Lies

Ah yes, the made up excuses to cope with the fact a firearm that’s half the price has no measurable difference in performance. What more memes will you throw at us next?

>if someone doesn't buy only $260 rifles from a company with a history of less than stellar quality control they must have spent $3000 on a rifle and there is literally no middle ground
>why isn't a company that sells meddling ar's somehow affecting the FAL market
>proceeds to screech defensively and use buzzwords and personal attacks
doing your side a whole lot of good

>side

Kys

He is right you know? I own two ARs one is a PSA and the other is a FN the PSA ran in 13deg weather when two Daniel defense DDM4s failed. I feel sorry for your mother.

very convincing argument
I will continue to buy parts from known mid range manufacturers with consistent records of quality and laugh at both you, and the people doing $1800 clone builds at the same time.

>midfag cope

S E E T H I N G

>t. compromiser "the cuck"

>PSA

no thanks

Attached: 1558928696807.jpg (750x524, 257K)

Everything PSA I have has had no quality issues. Is this 'reputation' only from those butthurt over the price of their rollmarks?

I see a company selling firearms to more and more people.

AKs are kinda a scam. Companies like Century and Arsenal import them in batches and won't import a fresh batch until all of their stock gets sold off for their rediculous markup. The artificial scarcity keeps prices high and profit margins good. Everyone who bought a basic bitch import AK from Scamtury Arms for more than $700 is contributing to the problem.

I think eventually PSA AKs will be good but I'm not worried about them killing off profitability of import AKs because American AKs will ALWAYS have a tainted reputation making imports more desirable.

I am looking forward to eventual good bullpup kits being developed and homebuild counter balance rifles.

>American AKs will ALWAYS have a tainted reputation
All the more reason they shouldn't have allowed so many quirks and bumps in the roads so far. Part of it can be attributed with trusting the wrong people with their past partnership with DDI but that company is dead and gone and now it's on them. I can respect their whole mission statement of putting out as many functioning rifles in the hands of the people that they can but they needed to be g2g right away instead of going through 3 gens in like 4 years.

PSAN-94
A man can dream.

imagine falling for memes

>t.h&k sales rep

>Increase the freedom
>flood the market so thoroughly that gun control becomes useless.

>Psa-xm177
>Psa-mp5
>Psa-ar18
>Psa-rpk

My fucking dick.

>more guns in American hands bad
Shareblue go

Well it wasnt all DDI/PSA, IO and century has a good chunk of the blame too.

I was specifically referring to how DDI partnered with PSA to help them start their AK line. But yes IO and Century have shit the bed on the reg and fingers crossed PSA can work out the kinks and start consistently cranking out decent AKs

I have never seen any pictures of said quality control issues

To all the fags bitching about PSA AR 15s and the PSA GF3 AK over QC. Please state your reasons. Because I have yet to see anything wrong with either my firearms or anyone else’s on YouTube. So I’d love to know just what in the actual fuck you guys are on about.

Unironically this

Attached: 747.jpg (400x300, 26K)

.. hey asshole. Just so you know. Waffen works was bought by ddi... which was then bought by psa. Just fucking google it fucktard keep up with your supposed hobby a little.

They never rumored such a thing idiot. Mp5 vaporwear is it.

Yeah right you faggots bitch about dsa being cast, all of a sudden a psa cast fal would be tits lmao fucking poorfags. You know they wouldnt fucking be making forged receivers dont kid yourselves. Get smart.

google.com

Because they come from the first state that had the balls to say fuck you to the second tyrannical government in 1860. Didn't wait until 1861 like the other faggots.

Omg u told him it
It's like you can't argue your way out of a wet paper bag

I'm a brainlet and not understanding how he's keeping his sling like that, but I want to try that on my ak74.

Thier AR QC is squared away in my book desu. I have a mid length upper that I have had for like 5 years, only one FTE after dropping it in salt water and not scrubbing the chamber out. Probably like ~3k rounds through it.

Why doesn't PSA make an AK in 5.56? Wouldn't a lot of the issues inherent to American AKs (cracked trunnions, premature wear) become less of an issue since 5.56 doesn't have as much recoil energy as 7.62x39?

Attached: think.png (640x640, 126K)

t. Butthurt Southerner

Attached: received_371078427045828.png (1024x426, 644K)

>l
barrels are only 1 part of the manufacturing process, and not the most expensive one. Being this dumb is why you're probably poor.

They are apparently developing a 556 AK with a stanag magwell iirc
I think I saw pics from the last shot show

with any luck, they'll never stop, and god bless 'em for it.

Attached: 1545280657692.jpg (640x633, 68K)

>AKs are kinda a scam. Companies like Century and Arsenal import them in batches and won't import a fresh batch until all of their stock gets sold off
It wasn't long ago they were cheaper than ARs, there must be some other reason they're less available. Obummer passed import sanctions, and if I recall, many AK manufucters turned to military contracts. Inflation has hit the dollar pretty hard, and ARs have gotten cheaper based on easy manufacture and economy of scale. I imagine if century could flood the market with $500 aks they would, wasn't long ago they were dumping CETMEs at that price point. But if they can only get a limited number in, don't blame them for asking what people will pay, blame the restrictions.