Cops deserve death

With the recent swell in pig fucker posts I figured we should have a thread for the true heroes, our martyrs gunned down in the street by fascist statist pigs. Will you join me in a anti cop moment of silence for this hero? Please post more heroes of Jow Forums

Attached: 140824-michael-brown-4p_e151133bf82ab2e33cf09a4fe0ebb405.jpg (937x528, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/sites/default/files/opa/press-releases/attachments/2015/03/04/doj_report_on_shooting_of_michael_brown_1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree fuck the police, but also fuck niggers.

Attached: 1559761852436.png (641x371, 104K)

>oink oink oink

Attached: oinkpigletiwouldhavenoproblemkillingthisthingandpublicizingmyself.jpg (191x255, 12K)

Cops are literally worse than niggers.

Attached: dorner.jpg (640x360, 49K)

Attached: HT_darren_wilson_float_jef_140819_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 40K)

take it to /pol faggot

reported

lmao look at those nigger eyes. anyone can see that niggin was the only possible future for michael brown, and that's exactly what happened.
Still, fuck the government, should have deported all the freed slaves b2africa.

Typing your opposer's views sarcastically in an attempt to persuade people into liking Police is pretty stupid m8.

How about a REAL fuck the police thread?

Attached: killdozer_news.jpg (310x230, 23K)

absolutely based

Fuck you bootlicker Jow Forums is strictly an anti cop board and by extension Michael Brown is a hero of Jow Forums

This reads like something you'd see in a documentary on racists. Who the fuck talks like this?

Fuck cops fuck the mods fuck jannies and FUCK NIGGERS

>Liberia
They tried

New here?

America is a Christian nation. Niggers are naturally heathens. Can't save those who wish to damn themselves.

>smoothbrain detected
Kill dozer is great but if you don't think Michael Brown who tried to grab a pigs gun is Jow Forums incarnate you don't deserve to be here.

>should have deported all the freed slaves b2africa.

Imagine if Lincoln didn't get assassinated

>tried to grab a pigs gun is Jow Forums incarnate you don't deserve to be here.
He failed to do that didn't he? He didn't have his own already? He isnt Jow Forums and neither are you.

Imagine if the south DIDNT throw a hissy fit and they could’ve just disposed of the unwanted savages. Into the ocean.

Why should we as members of a society, follow the rules of the society?
I should be able to break laws without consequences.

Attached: 04E40BD2-3CE7-48BD-AC4E-A9C75C27E43B.jpg (450x800, 56K)

Fuck you bootlicker

Let me see if I understand this.
Brown robs a store
Cop stops Brown, but the cop doesn’t know about the robbery.
Brown attacks a cop, while cop is sitting in his car.
Cop shoots brown
Brown retreats and is confronted again by the cop.
Brown charges cop and brown gets shot dead.
What is the issue?
Everyone has the right to self defense.

justice.gov/sites/default/files/opa/press-releases/attachments/2015/03/04/doj_report_on_shooting_of_michael_brown_1.pdf

If you're going to pick a fight with a cop at least have you're own gun or know how to disarm one quickly. He was just another nigger without a plan for the next 5 mins of his life. Fuck you cuck.

Pigs deserve death, Brown was doing a public service when he was interrupted by the fascist state that gunned him down. Brown's only mistake was not killing the pig.

I spit on the graves of your martyrs and pray for more at the altar of law and order.

>Why should we as members of a society, follow the rules of the society?
Members of society must obey the law because they personally believe that its commands are justified.
— Judge David Bazelon

It is a besetting vice of democracies to substitute public opinion for law. This is the usual form in which masses of men exhibit their tyranny.
— James Fenimore Cooper

The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be.
— Lao Tsu

When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.
— Frederic Bastiat, Economic Sophisms

Laws do not persuade just because they threaten.
— Lucius Annaeus Seneca

If we desire respect for the law, we must first make the law respectable.
— Louis D. Brandeis

And that's the crux of the problem, isn't it? The law is NOT respectable.

Wilson told prosecutors and investigators that he responded to Brown reaching into the SUV and punching him by withdrawing his gun because he could not access less lethal weapons while seated inside the SUV. Brown then grabbed the weapon and struggled with Wilson to gain control of it. Wilson fired, striking Brown in the hand. Autopsy results and bullet trajectory, skin from Brown’s palm on the outside of the SUV door as well as Brown’s DNA on the inside of the driver’s door corroborate Wilson’s account that during the struggle, Brown used his right hand to grab and attempt to control Wilson’s gun. According to three autopsies, Brown sustained a close range gunshot wound to the fleshy portion of his right hand at the base of his right thumb. Soot from the muzzle of the gun found embedded in the tissue of this wound coupled with indicia of thermal change from the heat of the muzzle indicate that Brown’s hand was within inches of the muzzle of Wilson’s gun when it was fired. The location of the recovered bullet in the side panel of the driver’s door, just above Wilson’s lap, also corroborates Wilson’s account of the struggle over the gun and when the gun was fired, as do witness accounts that Wilson fired at least one shot from inside the SUV.

Amen!

AND FUCK KIKES TOO!

Attached: 879768.png (448x323, 123K)

Jesus what a retarded ape. He deserved worse than he got.

fuck off to Jow Forums,
reported

Fuck off pig fucker

I'm so tired of summer.

Brown ran at least 180 feet away from the SUV, as verified by the location of bloodstains on the roadway, which DNA analysis confirms was Brown’s blood. Brown then turned around and came back toward Wilson, falling to his death approximately 21.6 feet west of the blood in the roadway. Those witness accounts stating that Brown never moved back toward Wilson could not be relied upon in a prosecution because their accounts cannot be reconciled with the DNA bloodstain evidence and other credible witness accounts.

>witness accounts stating that Brown never moved back toward Wilson could not be relied upon i
Remember that black neighborhood that all swore they saw a leprechaun in a tree?