This is in France, a "liberal, anti-gun" European nation...

This is in France, a "liberal, anti-gun" European nation. It happens every year: reenactors open carrying extremely realistic replica weapons (might even be a few real ones mixed in for all we know) marching through towns in public to honor what happened decades ago.

If you were to do this in any part of the US, you'd have the cops sicked onto you by a crazed soccer mom and your group would probably be massacred by a SWAT team. What the fuck is wrong with American """culture"""? Is this what happens when you have no history to be proud of on your own soil?

Attached: open_carry_FR.png (1366x750, 2.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20190606001802/https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2010/10/why-is-this-gop-house-candidate-dressed-as-a-nazi/64319/
web.archive.org/web/20190606001720/https://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/museums/will-civil-war-reenactments-die-out/2017/08/25/f43c6bc0-874b-11e7-a50f-e0d4e6ec070a_story.html>In
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>replica

Attached: 1479969000026.png (127x188, 51K)

>replicas
Cringe and Europilled

Your last paragraph is total bullshit. NRA-fags walk around in open-carry groups all the time without any trouble. Sorry that you live in NY.

>NRA-fags walk around in open-carry groups all the time without any trouble.

People are still thinking they're obnoxious fags (when they shouldn't). I've never seen anyone condemn these reenactors. I'm pretty sure it's an especially American brand of shit that drives people to be such busybodies.

People in the US get shot by cops for carrying objects that turn out to be innane things like hose heads. A replica, even if brightly painted like what the libs want is still a death sentence.

Face it Jow Forums, we've lost the culture war.

>Face it Jow Forums, we've lost the culture war.

We can still win the Civil War though

Attached: Confederate Cavalry.jpg (1197x1110, 372K)

cope

ok retard

>People are still thinking they're obnoxious fags
Obnoxious fags might think so.
>I've never seen anyone condemn these reenactors.
I've yet to see even the craziest of bluehairs condemn Civil War reenactors or the like, either.

Point is, OP is a blackpilling DnC faggot.

I definitely agree that Americans have a tendency to be busybodies. People need to mind their own fucking business more often than they do.

our guns are real. cope more frog

we can also have guns here, but stupid ass gov't prefer to believe (((them))) than us, i mean, to see the idiocy of our gov't you just need to look at our current industry, compared to the 80s we have litteraly nothing left but a few stuff around the german border and all of that because they think that "tourism" is a good way to make money
i'm kinda glad we got those terrorist here now, that'll make these tourists run away and visit something else

They are obnoxious fags though.
You look dumb as fuck out there in a plate carrier full of dumb punisher patches with your PSA AR.
Nobody mocks the chads out there in civil war gear reenacting.

If you did this in a tasteful manner, no cops would be called. If you roam the streets in terrorcore with an AK yeah the cops are gonna be called. We have Civil War re-enactments al the time

I agree with you OP. American culture is complete shit for a million different reasons. You could write a university course on it. I'd put my finger on ethnic/racial diversity, Hollywood, and media inspired fear. We lost the culture war decades ago when all of this was set into motion. There used to be sporting firearms classes in schools ffs.
Based, but we'll see. A full-blown civil war won't be a simple red vs blue scenario and will have dozens if not hundreds of different factions battling it out for their different motives and causes. It'd be a complete cluster fuck and we probably wouldn't see a single united Union for 20 years. It'd just be complete unadulterated chaos with millions of deaths from starvation and violence. Combine the fact that foreign powers will stick their hand in, and likely skirmish with each other as well and it becomes a never ending conflict with no single winner. Our only hope would be to create our own self-sustaining state in disorder.

I am an American and I'm disgusted with what our society has become.

Americans have also lost the ability to distinguish between threats and non-threats.

>I've yet to see even the craziest of bluehairs condemn Civil War reenactors or the like, either.

You're joking, right?
web.archive.org/web/20190606001802/https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2010/10/why-is-this-gop-house-candidate-dressed-as-a-nazi/64319/

web.archive.org/web/20190606001720/https://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/museums/will-civil-war-reenactments-die-out/2017/08/25/f43c6bc0-874b-11e7-a50f-e0d4e6ec070a_story.html>In fact, officials in Manassas, Va., canceled this weekend’s Civil War reenactment, explaining in a statement that “recent events have ignited passions in this country surrounding the Civil War and the symbols representing it. ... The city does not wish to further exacerbate the situation.”

lmao get mad

maybe its because european citizens had to actually live through the war unlike americans.

Constitutional Rights are wasted upon Am*ricans.

yeah but its Americans who fought for their constitutional rights while Europeons were still subjects. If want them go ahead and take them.

Careful. That sounds like hate speech. Wouldn’t want to get arrested now, would we?

>yeah but its Americans who fought for their constitutional rights while Europeons were still subjects. If want them go ahead and take them.
Meanwhile Amerilards are losing their gun rights and freedom of speech and there is no resistance whatsoever. You won't fight to keep them, you're all bark and no bite. Also, standard quality of living in the EU is higher than US. Keep coping burger.

>Meanwhile Amerilards are losing their gun rights and freedom of speech and there is no resistance whatsoever.

we really aren't. that shit gets overhyped just like ever other tidbit of political news you hear online.

>bump stocks gone
>suppressors soon
I wonder what's next? Your ancestors got fed up with their government when they decided to tax tea, and today Americans get raided by militarized police teams by red flag laws. People die, and often times they raid the wrong house. Yet you stand for this. You better have a good explanation Cletus.

Attached: 15234321414321.jpg (3600x914, 279K)