One cadet killed in training accident at West point, 22 others injured

msn.com/en-us/news/us/one-cadet-killed-in-training-accident-at-west-point-22-others-injured/ar-AACueuE?ocid=spartanntp
What are the odds this was caused by a woman?

Attached: 15123423142141.jpg (1200x630, 220K)

>What are the odds this was caused by a woman?
Ummmmm sweaty, who hurt you?

>dats right white boi
>we are bedder soldiers den you whitey
>oh lawdy incel, salute me

Attached: 152342343121.jpg (1200x809, 181K)

> They were involved in an LMTV accident that occurred at approximately 6:45am in the training area off of Route 293
Definitely a diversity hire, either an asian woman or a black man (they think they can fly).

Attached: westpoint1_original_56935.jpg (1280x800, 187K)

*getting paid with chickenz

Attached: kfc-nigger-meal_o_1975615.jpg (640x492, 250K)

That really is stupid. When somebody gets disabled in training, they can't keep going anymore. Waste of effort if nobody wants to take this seriously.

>West point cadet killed
Good

in all seriousness, why do you guys get so excited about women screwing up?

because it validates my idea of woman

Ingrained sexism due to board culture and mother/sexual issues

The joys of having a confirmation bias confirmed. Best part about rejecting the liberal values of the Jewish world order.

It's not excitement. See, anyone with a grain of common sense knows forced diversity and lowered standards will lead to disaster. When one brings up this fact though, you're called an incel, a racist, a nazi, etc with truly serious hatred. So when it goes exactly how common sense says it will, it's funny to see you hateful fucks sputter with indignation.

Go dialate

So was it caused by a woman or not?
I can’t actually be bothered to read the article.

Why do you get so butthurt about wahmen screwing up?

I heard West Point cadets and officers from military academies in general are some of the most insufferable people in the military

All the insufferable ones are but not all of them are insufferable.

>confirmed
Source on it being a woman, or are you just making assumptions? Considering the sheer amount of rollover deaths in the US military, odds are it was a man driving.

To be fair, 99% chance that most of the women in that picture could outsoldier the average fatbody shitbag that populates this board.

It doesn't even say. OP is just a faggot as usual

>"They were involved in an LMTV accident that occurred at approximately 6:45 a.m. in the training area off of Route 293,"

>LMTV

For the love of God and Jesus Christ. Why the fuck Army still using this dangerous and badly designed truck? It was big, unstable on common road and very high centre of gravity. How many young servicemen live have to be sacrifices for fuckhead in Pentagon finally listen? Why can we use for efficient European or Chinese designed truck?

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x517, 102K)

A female cadet

Jesus fucking Christ I hate LMTVs.

wasn't LMTV designed in austria tho

>sweaty

Attached: 1513285498063.jpg (480x542, 42K)

You probably queef with the best

I've met a few bro tier ones.

Attached: fixed_it.jpg (992x645, 153K)

One accidental kill and less than 30 injured, I honestly would of expect a bit more out of an LMTV even if it wasn't trying to do it.

Because I like being right.

>ringknockers are full bown retards
how is this a surprise to anybody

Haha you will never hear this kind of fuck up in a Chinese military camp.

>Women are bad drivers
>Who hurt you
Who raised you? They didn't do a good job.

should have worn their reflective vests

Attached: chinks on a mornig run.webm (640x362, 721K)

That’s becuase they control the media there, Chang. Ask your parents why they fled China to raise you in Canada.

>Ummmmm sweaty, who hurt you?
The woman who stopped to wave some asshole out into 4 lane traffic without looking to see if it was fucking clear to her left.
It fucking wasn't.

Not to split wigs or anything, but it just sounds like the driver had maybe made a mistake and then had a side arm to committed suicide with right away.

>Haha you will never hear this kind of fuck up in a Chinese military camp.
The fact it didn't happen in a Chinese military camp where it usually does is why it's so noteworthy, Chang.

We're going to be totally combat ineffective in the next big war.

I wonder if we'll get a request to expedite an accident investigation for the vehicle.
>At approximately 06:45 ET
At least it won't matter when they forget to give us the time of the accident, and then give us the wrong time.

Wish I could have attended West Point.
A shame they have an age cut off.

7,000 americans were killed simply *training* for D-Day

What is schadenfreude?

Attached: Question.jpg (250x246, 7K)

Not exactly an accomplishment, user. A leukemia ridden child with a brittle bone disease could out-perform the average Jow Forumsommando in spades.

Attached: dasrite.jpg (250x250, 16K)

Its preventable damage that I am fixing down the line. (not in the US) We had absolutely incapable women. Muh we can wait, screwed up planing and arrived to late only to be mowed down as a platoon by a single squad. Or the other bitch material officer that locked herself any anyone else out of the supply/material bunker because the reserve keys were on the desk inside because muh i had easier access to them. Women only belong in the army as auxillaries. Frauenhilfsdienst. Communications, planespotting.

>plows right into them
>doesn't even attempt to turn until after he connects
>bright blue T shirts
Are chinks just retarded?

Attached: 1559372676037.png (870x732, 464K)

yes

Attached: you-wont-do-anything-you-n.png (1912x1060, 1.17M)

Not supposed to go over 55mph.

Based

Attached: ZdmrMkx.jpg (780x579, 46K)

>23 casualties from one LMTV rolling over
>23 in one LMTV
OOOOOOOOO dis gon b gud.

t. neverserved

There's no source but you're misunderstanding what a confirmation bias is. It's not about confirmed sources, it's about only paying attention to sources that confirm your bias and ignoring those that do not.

Actual soldiers out soldiering a never-served?
Seems reasonable.

To be fair, most average humans could out soldier OP.

>you will never hear this kind of fuck up in a Chinese military camp
I see what you did there.

Attached: TechnicallyCorrect.jpg (400x301, 22K)

I had a WP cadet in my platoon and he was one hardcore mofo, listened intensely to the NCOs(and privates), and was generally a great person to have served with. I hope he did well.

On the other hand, I had an actual WP officer who was the most pretentious useless cunt who was unfit to serve with men and destined to be a desk jockey in some supply battalion overseeing thieving niggers and Puerto ricans.

US troops don't seem to have any trouble crashing cars regardless of gender, so I don't think it really matters.

Attached: 3b4ckgph5uejmbwrzg2osen42q5i6b37.jpg (739x416, 104K)

Note the lack of reply to you, but everyone else gets the "go x, [uncreative insult]". Nail on the head.

This

this right here is a god damned travesty. you know damned well thre ONLY FUCKIN REASON THEY ARE IN THERE IS BECAUSE THEYRE BLACK OR COLOURED AND THEYRE WOMEN

OUR FOREFATHERS WOULD BE ROLLING IN THEY'RE GRAVES

>What are the odds this was caused by a woman?
1/1

Looks like someone ate the charms

>Chinese designed truck?
traitors hang.

Faggits shouldn’t have been running on the road

Bro you have no idea
We used to pack 30 privates into the back of a flat bed pickup

THEYRE USING CUTE LITTLE GIRLS TO SPREAD CHEM TRIALS NOW!!???
This is just like my animes.
how can we even fight this nefarious underhanded type of tactic?

Attached: chem trailers.jpg (4032x3024, 1.58M)

imagine the smell

The 13% push their degenerate "culture" on the rest of the country , get upset when White millennials use the n word.

>i get mad when i see people who don't look like me succeed

you gotta go back, sweety.