Admit it...

Admit it. The only reason you cringe-weebs hate on airsoft is because your gelatinous asses couldn't handle ten minutes on the field carrying a rifle. Prove me wrong.

Attached: exag-c-clamp.jpg (427x373, 31K)

It's also because they believe basically anything any veteran says.

Please just leave.

Attached: 1401446405994.png (625x626, 40K)

Attached: b8.jpg (600x600, 18K)

this is bait but I'll bite

Attached: DSCN2509.jpg (2272x1704, 1M)

whoa sexy sexy

t.

Attached: cjf0ikiag4021.jpg (576x768, 93K)

>airfag cope

kek, go play with your toys, son.

>airshitter thinks his plastic is as heavy as a loaded rifle

Attached: 87d.jpg (311x313, 14K)

Not op, but I screwed some tungsten into my guns to make them weigh similar to unloaded ones using listed product weights.

I still wan't believe that this picture is just well crafted shitpost but I know damn well that there is people who think this way.

i remember when i was heavy into paintballing, my field changed owners and started hosting airshitters. it was the most cringe ive ever fucking seen. watching them "practice" in between games was fucking hilarious. literally all tacticool youtube shit. multicam uniforms, oversized headphones (that did literally nothing), empty plate carriers. c-clamp grips, over-exaggerated cocked wrists holding their "rifles" to their chest, all the mall ninja add-ons, looking from side to side after drawing and 'shooting', jerky tacticool movements. and they all had an attitude as though they truly believed they were ptsd'd out operators that have sheen their share of shit. all while mom sits back at the picnic table with sandwiches and gatorade. bunch of fucking faggots

I thought about airsoft cause I like my FPS vydia and think getting out of the house and getting some cardio might be good for me while satisfying that, I don’t plan on being super larpy or anything

did you fuck the moms though?

It is a shitpost yes. But you are also right. There are pretty severe autists who got into airsoft. I mean where else would they go if the military turned them down.

should have. what would they have done, shot me with their plastic pebbles

No it's actually because of the blowhard attitude airshitters have.
e.g. your post

Sounds like a good reason to get into airshit. Throw a tactical vest over a cowboy action outfit and go forth to slay the faggots.

Missed a great opportunity for some milf pussy and sandwiches. You disappoint

i've seen enough (on youtube) that that sounds like a good time

What do you think of milsims?
Average participant seems to be much older than in basic airshit and it seems to be more grounded.

No experiwnce of it or airshit.
Just adding that.

Any woodsball pb is filled with multicam though

woodsball is still based in comparison. paintball is about the game. airshit is about the larping

just pointing it out
Old scenario field I played at airshitters would fill the fucking buildings with spilled bbs and shit making getting in and out fast like skating
Lots of falls when it got all wet from dew, rain, and fresh paint

maybe if you live in some godless desert land. here its some good ole boys with woodland having a good time, not cringey larpers.

im a phoenix innadessert fag. desert battle is pretty fun desu. and if desired, a short 2 hour drive and we're innawoods. each with their own respective camos

Airsoft looks good for close quarters shooting sims. Otherwise it looks like a fun outside game.

Attached: 1560069477567.jpg (1329x1950, 408K)

I'm a combat Veteran, the cringe on this thread is how badass you think your toy is. Spend the rest of your summer break from jr high at the library because you really fucking need it, kid.

When I was 13 I went airsofting twice, but then stopped when I saw how autistic everyone was. They took it way too seriously and it didn't have the casual atmosphere that paintball has.

Why is he wearing a helmet?

Big bait energy
Also 1:1 clone airshits frames unironically made from 6061-t or 7075 aluminum make great firearms stripped. Mostly ARs and Berettas.

thank you for your service

You fags take yourselves way too seriously for what your hobby ultimately is.

Wait aren't high-end airsoft guns purposefully made as heavy as the real thing,with weights and replica furniture?