Fins

Comon Cali fags, u wanna take it off... u know you do. feels good..

Attached: B463CF75-20AD-418E-A0BC-824331B00DFC.png (1334x750, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

calguns.net/caawid/flowchart.html
oag.ca.gov/firearms/regagunfaqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol do people actually leave the cuck fins on? at my gun store when they sell cuck fin guns they throw in a normal pistol grip for free because they know nobody actually plans on keeping the cuck fin on.

Wtf, what is the point of these even? I have never seen them. It seems like it makes the gun more dangerous if you can't hold it properly. Btw why would you ever choose to live in a state that cucks you this hard

Attached: 1558229314367.jpg (681x895, 478K)

Can't you just order everything online needed to uncuck your ar in that shithole? If so I don't see any reason to keep that commie compliant fag shit on there.

We take it off to go to the range, put it back on at home.

>buying a completely assembled, registered AR

I had a friend who did, never understood why because he would take his 30 round mag FAL to the range a proclaim no one cared but when i told him to stop being a faggot and take his cuck fin off he acted like the ATF would instantly know and bust his door down

you should always abide by all federal and state regulations, they exist to keep us safe

Attached: democrat cities.jpg (816x641, 153K)

Cuck. Use it on your polititans before we have to do your dirty work for you cause we won't be particularly discriminate if we gotta come down there.

>184,000 a year
>San Francisco

Attached: nedrylaugh.jpg (337x276, 18K)

Attached: william-t-sherman-large-56a61b425f9b58b7d0dff17c.jpg (768x586, 56K)

>lol do people actually leave the cuck fins on?
Yes.

>at my gun store when they sell cuck fin guns they throw in a normal pistol grip for free because they know nobody actually plans on keeping the cuck fin on.
Unless you live in buttfuck nowhere, they're throwing the grip in with the assumption you're not dumb enough to go home and commit a felony to make target shooting more comfortable.

Honestly its not as bad as it looks, ARs are light enough to one hand even with the cuck grip especially if you push it into your shoulder.

when you do have to use it, you'd be better off with the fin if that's what you practice with in minecraft

>be from San Francisco
>spent ten years and hundreds of thousands of dollars of my single mother's money working towards a phd in Beligerent Twitter Shitposting For Feminists
>despite the obvious value of my skills and the fact that I live right next to Silicon Valley, there's no work available as yet another useless middle-management human resources drone at any of the big tech companies
>have to get a job cleaning up the shit left behind by the homeless people who live in the stairwell of my run down single bedroom apartment, it's all I could afford on the meager salary of $184,000 a year
>tweet from my iPhone that this is why we need communism now

Attached: 10 out of 10 it's okay -IGN.jpg (1024x504, 94K)

Yeah as much as I hate this shit tier state and its leadership I thank Christ every single fucking day we aren't NY or NJ tier. Like we have to deal with cucked ARs but at least we have the option for some decently looking shit with standard cap mags courtesy of freedom week like the Fightlight SCR and Thorsden stocks. Personally I think the Hera Arms memes look/feel the best of the cucked rifles but i guess thata just personal preference after trying the Thorsden and standard cuck wrap.

Attached: 20190609_043055.jpg (3024x3024, 3.25M)

Because ranges are faggots about it and sometimes police do compliance checks. 30rnds slip thru easier because they look exactly the same as a normal mag just with pins in them.

Plus there's no mag registry, so figuring out if you came to own those magazines illegally was already nearly impossible, and recently became even more so. But there is an assault weapon registry, and any cop can check the legality of your assaulty gun on his computer.

Thats only of you were retarded enough to register those funs with the state. I really dont understand the guys that would do that just for a single or a couple uncucked ARs or similar weapons when the state knows about em.

Right after you shoot Trump with bump fire, bitch boy.

Especially after this.

Attached: 20190609_060755.jpg (1080x1776, 418K)

>I really dont understand the guys that would do that just for a single or a couple uncucked ARs or similar weapons when the state knows about em.
What's not to understand? The state already knew I own guns. I filled out some bullshit form, and now I'm not committing any felonies when I stick my standard capacity magazines into my standard configuration AR.

You mean the case where the cops fucked up and mistakenly believed a crime had been committed?

Don't need to register an AW for that to happen. SWAT could be stacking up outside your door right now, because your name is the same as a wanted felon, or you're at 420 E Street and they meant to raid 420 F Street.

>living in commiefornia
why don't people just move from that hell hole?

Best state in the nation, despite the government.

>just let them take it, guys. why fight for anything lmao

Attached: 2031481C-9DF7-4F2E-856C-E67E9E4F0454.jpg (600x1024, 29K)

>complying

That was true in the 1970s through 1990s. Today it's street shitter central.

I'm just a flyover but I can honestly say there is no amount of money in the world you could pay me to live there.

Dunno about Cali since I live in the south, but people that shoot at public WMA ranges or forest land don't give a shit.

>throw 10" and shorter uppers on lowers with normal buttstocks
>seen some dudes throw in DIAS and links for a quick magdump then remove said DIAS right after to be safe

Yuropoor here, does that thing make the Assaultrifle-15 unable to fire near schools?

You too huh?

Attached: AR 15 Vortex Spitfire Hera CQR.jpg (1249x938, 178K)

Yee, I found that stock much more comfortable than thorsdens.

I don't have the Thorsden, but between the fin and HERA, HERA is pretty comfy.

It makes it unable to kill kids

Stop typing like a fucking nigger.

The only good thing about California is the weather.

so people actually register their salt wepins? does that mean u can be permanently un-cucked? ever had a cop run your serial?

The cuck fins are gay, but at least we can use the bent chode grips that are allowed.

(pic not mine)

Attached: fcc0a63.jpg (1280x960, 196K)

Why would they want to take them off? If you want to make guns safer you have to make them less safe by making them harder to control with stupid ideas that make them more dangerous and less accurate. So if a random person gets killed unintentionally or you just wound a thing instead of killing it, you get to make a television show about fixing or trying to kill it. Very dramatic. Ethical kills just don't happen if someone can aim their weapon more accurately than a musket ball. The laws for guns were created when people had musket balls that weren't accurate. You wouldn't be ethical killing anything unless your musket ball was totally random flying around and that's why we need to ban these things or stick this stuff on here so everyone else is okay without these things randomly doing random things because it's utterly unethical to kill things on purpose unless you use a missile.

Attached: a_matter_of_perspective_hd_269.jpg (1438x1080, 326K)

Nice try commiefag. We're going to Sherman's march your whole shithole state when 2020 hits.

Whats the fucking purpose of those fins?

If you can't put your thumb around the gun, you'll only be able to kill 10 people instead of 12

Oh, so 10 feds instead of 12.
They are protecting themselves for when the boogaloo fires up.

What kind of upper is that? I'm doing the same thing, just need the upper

Yes, you absolutely can do exactly what you said - back when bullet button ARs were still kosher to buy and sell, you can order a standard magazine release for just like $5 and shipping online. A decent furniture replacement (stock and pistol grip) should be like $100 together.

The real problem is that if you go to the range or BLM land, with your rifle in standard config, you'll raise eyebrows and might just get unlucky enough to encounter that one snitch or cop who'll take it away.

Then you're left either fighting criminal charges in court, or fighting it out with the cop there on the spot. Not exactly good outcomes either way.

You can definitely keep the parts around though - I figure that if another LA Riots style or even bigger happening goes down, you could just throw them on and hunker down in your house. People will have bigger problems to worry about then, anyway.

Sweet Christ am I glad I don't like in some faggy blue state.

Attached: come-and-take-what's-left-of-it.jpg (438x279, 20K)

*live
Dammit.

Do they make a stock for an ar15 that looks like a rifle without the pistol grip? I'd rather have something like that than the fin thing if I lived in California..

Can anyone plz explain what these shits are/ why you legally need them?

Dunno man, I'm in NJ and I'd rather put 10rds in my mags at the range and be able to hold a comfy grip than be able to load 30 and shoot them all like I'm holding a plank of wood.

Yes. In a nutshell, California classifies assault weapons as "semi-automatic centerfire rifles with a detachable magazine AND at least one of the following features: pistol grip, forward vertical grip, collapsible stock, folding stock, grenade launcher, flash hider."

This leaves two usual avenues for people who want an AR or similar rifle in California: get around the "detachable magazine" provision (by making the magazine fixed, look up solutions like the Compmag), or retain the detachable magazine but get rid of all the features. Collapsible stock becomes fixed; flash hider becomes a muzzlebrake; pistol grip becomes...whatever you call a grip with that wrap on it.

Imagine doing all that shit instead of just fucking moving to a state that actually obeys the Constitution...

Jeez that’s fucked up, thanks for the quick rundown

>Be me.
>Be lawyerfag.
>Go to police demonstration on firearms to learn about police reports on guns, discovery, etc
>They take out CA compliant guns and regular guns for demonstration purposes.
>I ask if the CA compliant parts make the gun safer.
>They laugh and say no. They say its just something people in Sacramento do to appear like they are doing something.

There has never been a swat raid in my county. I'm not a retarded cityfag.

what's a compliance check? i've never heard of that.

The more you run, the less places you have to run to.

I grew up in California from before I was doing potty training; I don't think I'll so easily just pack and move. Family and work are both here - I make enough money for myself to make some good bets on the stock market, and have plenty left over for a boogaloo stash of guns, ammo, and other supplies.

CA "compliance" was NEVER about making the gun "safer"; it was a big brain move by the legislators in Sacramento to prevent ordinary people from buying ARs or AKs at all - by banning them by features, not just model names. They never anticipated that people would come up with all these workarounds, especially not ones that you could revert within a few minutes and basic hand tools.

what the fuck why is that afg mounted backwards

>that rifle
holy autism batman

>Because ranges are faggots about it and sometimes police do compliance checks.
Literally never even heard about this happening.
>30rnds slip thru easier because they look exactly the same as a normal mag just with pins in them.
Possession of "high cap" mags isn't illegal, in Cuckafornia at least, fuckstick.

It's really not that great.
t. coastal CA native

C O P E

this is 100% true.

t. another CA native

He says it's "decently looking"

Attached: 1479011639374.gif (500x500, 11K)

huehuehue
trolling isn't allowed outside of /b/

You've got a rifle. Do not let them take it faggit.

Then stand and fight damn you.

How far away from the city would you need to live to make it worth it?

Nearest border.

So maybe don't give them a free excuse to kick your door in.

NY is better than fagafornia as long as you're not in NYC.
>None of the cops care about the SAFE act
>Online ammo background checks never actually got implemented
>No pistol roster
>Can own .50bmg
>CCW permit is shall issue outside NYC

Congrats, loser, you no longer own the weapon. You are leasing it from the state and have to give it back to them when you die. Seriously.

NEVER “register” YOUR RIFLE.

You are so fucking autistic and ill planned for the woods Id shoot you on sight and drop your rifle right into the garbage bin of AR rifles. You do realize the CA DOJ is basically turn based rpg where you only get caught if you turn yourself in right otherwise they dont have the money or time to look for you low level issues

if that stock telescopes then you can't use that mag in there.

>except no one is fighting anything, hence cuckfins
its gonna be fun being the united states of mexico and being murdered for being white just so you can keep being the pretentious cool guise of the country

Has anybody tried the Ares SCR lower? It actually looks functional than the rest of the abominations.

Attached: P1060538-900x600.jpg (900x600, 83K)

>Complying
>Ever
1. The onions aisle's that way
2. How does the boot taste?

Attached: FINISH THE WAITING PERIOD BEFORE I PISS MESELF.jpg (4048x3036, 2.15M)

Cuck. Kill yourself.

AFAIK RAW’s with a bullet-button need to keep the bullet button on.

If they made a side-charging compatible upper, I'd buy one in a heartbeat. However, that Brownells 180 might work. Saw some user ask about it maybe a month ago, haven't heard since.

I thought that thing doesn't count as a pistol grip so you can have the removable magazine

Doxxed.... Robert!

You wouldn't happen to live in Hudson Valley, would you?

They work with basically any semi mil-spec upper, you just have to drill and tap the bolt.
I personally went with the Cross Machine Tools side-charging upper, it fits the lower better than the other side-charging uppers which are kinda chunky.
Unfortunately they only offer dual-charge, so you'll either have to stick a regular charging handle in there or use a custom plug.

Attached: 20190308_214037.jpg (2268x4032, 1.49M)

The gimp deal doesn't count as a pistol grip, but folding/adjustable stock is a feature.

calguns.net/caawid/flowchart.html

based

>pure coincidence goyim, now sign up for this list

I have. It's basically the ergos of a Mini 14 but with AR 15 parts compatibility. I actually think they look great when they're dressed up with wood and an optic. In all honesty it feels like a good rifle regardless of its ban state origins.

Attached: fc7x9Wy.jpg (4100x1220, 469K)

FETCH THE MAG SPRING STRETCHER! NOW!!

Doesn't that move the recoil out of line, therefore giving up one of the AR-15's strengths?

To me, the recoil felt softer than a normal AR. I remember reading somewhere that the combination of a lighter bolt carrier that angles down into the grip and the lack of a buffer reduces felt recoil.

>hurr durr
It can be converted and de-registered, or taken out of state for sale.

Definitely. I always thought the U-15 stock was a mechanically elegant (if not aesthetically elegant) solution.

Attached: u-15.jpg (640x611, 39K)

>boasting about not complying
>while posting a compliant fixed magazine AR

Huh.

That was a bluff by the state to discourage registration.

nope

Yep.

oag.ca.gov/firearms/regagunfaqs

move where? america is getting cucked all over. montana voted 40% for hillary. what fucking refuge is left? wyoming is the last stand of america, mark my words