European gun thread

how is everyone's sunday?

pic related, infographic i made on aquiring a gun in Norway

Attached: Norway gunlaws hunting inforgraphic.png (1480x3832, 1.64M)

What about handguns?

This is disgusting to me.

basically: attend a range for 6 months, purchase a safe, hand in an application at the police with a signature from the range owner saying you have attended there for 6 motnhs, then buy handgun

Any restriction?

i don't like it any more than you do :/

Is it true they are in the process of outlawing semi-auto rifles in Norway?

yes, if it has two or more of these properties: magazine outside of the grip, threaded barrel, barrel heatshield, a weight over 1400grams, a stock

sort of, the whitelist for hunting legal semi autos is getting shortened, and they are going to fucking confiscate guns that are already owned but being taken off the list. no change for sportsshooters

So you can't own a large revolver with a compensator for example?

if the compensator is welded on, it should be fine, if not then it is forbidden

>cover barrel with a cheese grater
>it's now too dangerous to own
The absolute state of European laws.

>how to buy shit

Who cares? What's it take to get an AR15?

The norse homo escaped his enclosure again?
Damn, you fags make Sweden look manly.

Current exchange rate

$1.00US = 8.63 Krone
10000kr for a tikka t3 =$1159 US

Fuck it's easy to get gun here
>A gun in the Czech Republic is available to anybody subject to acquiring a shall issue firearms license. Gun licenses may be obtained in a way similar to a driving license – by passing a gun proficiency exam, medical examination and having a clean criminal record. Unlike in most other European countries, the Czech gun legislation also permits a citizen to carry a concealed weapon for self-defense

How is it going for category A6/A7/A8 guns in your country?

Here in Italy we converted the directive in a way that still allows us to keep salt weapons (even demilled ones) with high cap magazines a purchase more, provided we are members of a national or international shooting federation.

an AR will take 2 years of sportshooting in an IPSC ascossiation (yes i know it's fucked)

i'm sarry, i'm not familiar with the A6/A7/A8 categories

What about AK clones? Can you own those in 7.62x39?

takes the same to own an AK as an AR

Is A6 A7 A8 about demilled guns, hicap magazines and SBRs?

A frenchfag shooting my Sako
t. Finland

Attached: 20180901_121220_HDR.jpg (3840x2160, 3.06M)

Is the Czech republic the only truly gun friendly country left in Europe?

Attached: 1559103546535.jpg (256x256, 24K)

They need to be communists for 40 years before seeing the light. Really makes you dink.

This

Yes, but do not talk about the laws it attracts marxists and jews.

Italianfag here, at my local gun store they told me that I need to be a member of a club for the Beretta ar70/90 but not for the BM59, is it true?

Is there a special license for carry or is anyone with a gun license allowed to carry.

First, it's enough to be a member of even a private sport shooting organization to own A6 7 9 category guns (if you aren't a TSN member already). We pretty much fucked the EU gun ban that way. Second, the BM59 is also as far as I remember a former select fire, so it should be in the same category as the 70/90, but gun categorization in Italy is senseless.

Third, buy a BM and not a 70/90. Seriously, the 70/90 is overpriced and not that pleasant to shoot. It only has the "former service rifle" cool factor.

Any info on Spain?

Yeah, I was already planning on buying the BM. The 70/90 was just an example, I hated using it during the Naja, the joint between the upper and lower would always have problems during heavy use. Thank the Lord afterward we didn't have to use it where I was put.

While I do agree, you had something similar with the assault weapons ban.

Didn’t Finns get cucked recently on guns? Remember reading something about “high cap” mag bans or something

Kinda. Semi-auto centrefires with a >10rd mag attached were moved into a category that is harder to obtain, but nobody knows exactly what it entails or whether it's even possible to obtain them anymore. Luckily my permits are valid as they are thanks to grandfathering clause.

>demilitarized
>with hi-caps
they got moved to "common" category, nobody is going to check if you stick a "29"-round mag in but it's still theoretically verboten

Ruhm und Ehre für die Rest-Tschechei

Nope. Former full auto AKs "demilitarized" didn't change category from sporting (or the few that were hunting). We should thank the completely autistic gun categorization in Italy to sink any logic the EU gun ban had. A victory, I guess.