I finally hit the fucking groundhog that was eating my garden with a .177 airgun pellet but the fucker still ran away...

I finally hit the fucking groundhog that was eating my garden with a .177 airgun pellet but the fucker still ran away. Will it die of lead poisoning or blood loss or something?

Attached: IMG_20190528_200758.jpg (4032x3024, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7zPnTtF0Wk8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>lead poisoning
>blood loss
Lol no. Blood loss maybe if you hit him just right in the head. Groundhogs are tough as shit and without great shot placement you’re not going to take him down. I would recommend something like a .17 hmr. Great round for fucking up small nuisance animals like coons, opossums and groundhogs

Can't fire any of my guns on my property, I was just outside plinking and saw the bastard so I took the shot

Doubtful
Gotta git them right in the head with a little 177 airgun

.22 magnum suppressed might as well be an airgun. .300 memeout is also pretty damn quiet.

The only way you're going to kill a groundhog with a 17 cal pellet gun is with repeated shots at close range. They are tough animals that spend their lives digging burrows which makes them hella strong. I've had clean hits with a 22 lr not even slow them down. I've impaled them with a pitchfork and had to finish them with a shovel. I've seen them win against a catahoula-pit bull mix. 17 hmr or 22 mag are the minimum to kill those mean bastards reliably. They're basically badgers and I don't mean those gay European ones.

wut
even .22lr subs arent close to a .17 pellet

.22lr cb rounds buddy,
quiet as shit, 700fps and way more lethal than any airshit
killed me a troublesome tomcat one night in the middle of a neighborhood with liberals and no-one was the wiser

I highly recommend aguila colibris. Theyre silent out of a long barrel and out of a pistol it sounds like a cap gun. They were 7cpr without shipping, anything else similar was atleast 20cpr. 20gr ~500 fps btw

what's that drawing on the bottom right?

>aguila colibris
>for hogs

you could shoot 30 rounds of that into a groundhog and it would just walk away

A design for a tiny house. I'm not an architect I'm a med student so it sucks complete shit.

You need more that a pellet gun.
When I was a kid there was on old man (neighbor) who used to sit on his back porch with a single shot 375 H&H and annihilate groundhogs that snuck into his garden.

CRACKBOOM!
Us kids loved it.

Attached: t.jpg (480x360, 11K)

I didn't mean to imply it was for hogs. Its just a really quiet cartridge. Whats the average grain and projectile speed for .17 or .22 air guns?

Build a .30 cal Marauder pistol
Or just buy a .25 off amazon

Attached: IMG_20190301_183205.jpg (876x657, 79K)

>.375
>for groundhogs

What a legend

>more lethal than any airshit
Sure it is

Attached: a.jpg (600x800, 91K)

muh noiga

Attached: pix191326460.jpg (640x480, 26K)

Depends where you hit it.

.177 is too weak for anything bigger than squirrels. I shot a raccoon between the shoulder blades and he was back on my bird feeder 20 minutes later.

no guns confirmed

I have solution.

youtube.com/watch?v=7zPnTtF0Wk8

Related question to OP's. Would a 22 pellet rifle kill a freaking groundhog with a headshot at about 25 yards?

Yes.

probably

This is true, but a 22 colibri would be pretty good. Hardly noticeable.

Something like a Benjamin, yes.

your getting 5 more weeks of winter buddy

Attached: 1550558535349.jpg (335x384, 16K)