Are their any guns you have a personal hatred for? If so, Why?

Are their any guns you have a personal hatred for? If so, Why?

Attached: 7af.jpg (720x540, 60K)

The Taurus Judge because there are still people who unironically believe it's not a meme.

M16A2, M4, & M16A4. Not for the way they look or how it was used, but that god awful 3 round burst mechanism. Just leave it to the Marines to take a good assault rifle and turn it into a target rifle.

>Add 3-round burst as a way of preventing poorly trained conscripts from wasting ammo right after converting to an all volunteer professional military

'MERICA

Attached: You_Aru_Mikan_Me_Mad.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Would you want to get shot by one?

AR-15. Nobody in America needs an assault weapon with 30 round magazines.

unironically, Any AK or AR platform rifle

This but with an exception for the AK74.

Yeah

>Hates popular guns
You're special and your parents never let you forget it did they?

CZ owner confirmed

No, i just wish there was a STG style platform

I'd prefer it over most air rifles

anything with a polymer frame

for many things, weight is often correlated with durability.

I hate any gun I don't have.

Then design one

AKs. They're for commies, niggers, and Afghani shitters. Also, Sig. Nothing they make stands out to me in any way whatsoever.

I love every gun. I wish for bad guns to be better.

How do you Tarrant the mosque without the mags? I'd say America needs the 30 mags.

this

>add a heavier barrel for sustained fire at the same time you remove full auto

The scar is an unbelievably ugly firearm

>muh accuracy
>muh poorly trained recruits
>muh wasting ammo
Waste the ammo. Better expending that than grunts.

I dont hate any guns but i don't like the way glocks look.
They are great guns and I'll probably buy one or two but in a SHTF scenario i would probably pack some cartriges with heavy bullets full of powder and leave them loaded in my living room in case somebody braked in.

I love all guns.

I have ammo drums for my ar that hold 75 rounds
If i put a gatcrank on it ill have somewhat of an lmg.

Not when the wasted ammo provides nothing of value. We have LMGs and MMGs for suppression. Rifles are for flanking and destroying with precise fire.

This.
3 round burst is optimal for longer range engagements rather than full auto for assault rifles. The recoil is easier to handle.
Couodnt they just have a switch to change it from 3 round burst to full auto when the enemy gets closer?

Anything HK has made in the last thirty or so years with the exception of the USP.
-P7 is ugly as sin but squeeze cock isn't a bad idea
-UMP is meme shit
-MP7 is meme shit and P90 is superior in every way
-G36 is meme shit
-416 is literally retarded and inferior to Stoner designs in almost every way
-VP9 is an ok poly striker but fuck is it ugly
It just irks me that a company with only like three good designs in it's history has such defensive fanbase and so many military contracts.
>Inb4 I'm a poorfag. Gunna be buying a zenith MP5 clone some time this summer.

>G36 memeshit
>416 inferior in every way

Lets put a piston in an AR and mark up the price 3x! lets also not allow anyone other than the military to buy it from us because we're better than those stupid civilians.

Seems pretty based to me

I don't really hate guns I hate their companies or home nation's which bleed onto the guns. See; any HK past the 91, 93, or 95, the Tavor, most German guns, Springfield armory weapons, Ruger, and Norinco

This guy gets it
G36 is special snowflake euro trash and the 416 is inherently less accurate than an AR, spits more gas, and only has like two applications in a military setting. The only retards dumb enough to buy are the French, the US Marines and HKs home country. That should tell you something.

>AK's with wood because it's a fuddnik gun.
>hi-points (the new one looks breddy gud though).
>CZ75s and Browning hi-powers because they're ugly.
>any revolver except Chiappa rhino

>blmppgfffffff DudE jusT DuMP ur lIfE savinGs inTo tHis NicHe MarKet
>Youfgll TotAlly mAke A reTuRn on ProfiTZ
brainletwojack.png

Glawks
>shit trigger and ergos
>fanboys will jump down your throat if you dare say anything even remotely negative about them
>ugly as hell
inb4 a bunch of angry faggots prove my point

M14 because it cucked the free world out of the .280 FAL, and maybe a hypothetical .280 AR-10.

Book of grudges (ranked from horrendous to merely bad):
1) Any inherently unsafe design.
2) Any pistol with slide mounted safeties.
3) Semi automatic rifles without bolt hold open that are impossible or difficult to reload with the bolt closed.
4) Any rifle missing ambidextrous features.

Not so much guns but the people who complain about them

>SW MP
I don't know how you set out to make a Glock competitor 20 years after the fact and end up with a worse trigger and gun overall.

I agree with you, I hate the fact I'm forced to carry one for my job. We did our qual about 2 weeks ago and I did ok, I asked if I could use my personal pistol and I got a just one under a perfect score.

the issue isn't only "they're spending too much ammo and logistics is on my ass" but "these morons are dumping all their mags at first contact and getting killed because they're dry"

Anything chinese military, really.

Everything Ruger

"But they're different now!"

Fuck you

Leftie mutant detected.

P7 is b e a u t i f u l and you are a shitter

The SKS. Yes it was fine back in the days when it was the only cheap semi-auto, but those days are gone.

Lol it's a completely different company. How fragile are you

This. Fuck 3 round burst. That timing gear likes to fuck up to where you regularly get only two rounds, then one, or one then two, and sometimes the full three. Especially with that lead free training ammo.

I'd rather have a pull-release trigger than 3rd burst because of the consistency.

Savage Axis
TC Compass
Maverick 88

And other cheap bullshit that helps lower our collective standard.

Attached: 20190428_150816.jpg (4032x2268, 2.3M)

>no options
You can get one in .22lr for under $600 or shill out 3 grand for a hildeshit gunworks stg and die of old age before they ship out.

Meant to post

Attached: 20190428_151001.jpg (4032x2268, 2.48M)

>It's different!

Eat shit boomer

>shit trigger and ergos
desu yeah. I like mine but I know that some people don't like it
>ugly
but what if I like boxy 80's designs?

Attached: 1559585782671.jpg (500x375, 50K)

>savage axis
>maverick 88
what do you have against a cheap and effective guns? an axis is not as good as a tikka, and a maverick 88 is not as good as a benelli nova, but they are still decent.

Because it allows niggers to kill and add on gun death statistics for Anti-gunners to use against us.

>he doesn't want americans to arm themselves on the cheap and make politicians uneasy
ok boomer

Attached: 1557929814509.jpg (168x204, 5K)

I would love to see a gang shootout where they were all using bolt action rifles

Good thing I only have 40 rounders.

>STG44 in 22.
What the fuck. Thers no way this is actually a thing. You mean to tell me, that there was a group if people that decided to use their mills, stamps, and toolings to make a 22.copy when they would have made infinitely more money making the actual thing.

Attached: 3EAC7063-382B-4B74-B640-933C962C38A5.jpg (600x534, 80K)

Basically the Spanish Civil War

Also a good counter argument.
I was mostly speaking for the Maverick88 and other cheap pistols. But if Shit starts up you better believe existing gangs are going to become hostile raiders and will use anything to get what they want.

Flair on YouTube just did a video with one the other day.

>platform

I am not I'll give the Maverick a pass because it's not that bad and it's so cheap that it's a public service. Everyone needs a shotgun.

The Axis and other rifles like it represent an idiotic brand of consumerism that undermines quality craftsmanship and ends up costing the buyer more in the long run.

If you buy the Axis, you'll eventually want the (insert brand of your choice here). You aren't saving a dime; the rifle will never evaluate, you'll never really like it compared to the rifle you inevitably replace it with, and your sons will ask no stories about it and put it in a closet when you're gone.

It wasn't that long ago that a "working man's" rifle would be something like a Marlin 336 or a lower end 700 with a blind mag. As cheaper and crappier guns come out, the market for good guns shrinks. Fewer are produced, unit costs go up, and they too begin to suffer a decline in quality.

I'll say this - none of the current budget rifles being marketed are as bad as the Remington 770 was. That might have been the worst rifle of all time.

Attached: 20190428_150802.jpg (4032x2268, 3.49M)

if you don't want an AK or AR get a HK93

>they would have made infinitely more money making the actual thing
Nah famalam. Nah.

An STG is not a cheap firearm to make. GSG stamped an outer shell that looks like the original; internally it's a simple blowback.

I have a couple friends that own them, and they are fun as fuck. Feels like the real deal until you pull the bolt back.

I can understand the Axis complaints. I don't like mine that much, but it's not totally shit. It's like the Glock of bolt action guns: boring, tepid, and moderately reliable. nothing special about it.

on the flipside, how do you feel about places like PSA making access to ar's much cheaper?

Fuck you, the Hi Power is a beautiful pistol.

>how do you feel about places like PSA making access to ar's much cheaper?
I don't have enough experience with enough different AR's to be able to give a very informed opinion - never handled a PSA rifle. My only AR15 (Norinco) is decidedly low cost. Have played with S&W and Colt rifles as well.

Based on that limited experience I'd say that a higher end rifle is more desireable if you can swing it (no need to burn money though), and that if you're into black rifles, you should pony up for a good one. AR's aren't a big focus for me, but I will almost certainly upgrade to a Colt. So have I saved money with the Norc? Nope.

Nope

>Wahh stop enjoying things

I have one and it's fun as hell.
Feels a bit like shooting the sten in the first cowadoody

Why is it that Wehrmaboos are always so ignorant of the world around them

I dislike the AR-15 because I’m an AR-10 guy. Americans should be shooting full size rifle rounds.

>Pattern

This.

Jajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

>yawohl mein fuhrer

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-114720.png (720x1280, 670K)

> You- "design = build"
Dont worry ((you)) can keep your money by just designing a weapon.

the QBZ family of ARs, SMGs and LMGs. They are all garbage

s-shut up
They look kinda cool

Attached: 77DBBEB2-097E-43AA-9C94-918CE144AC3A.gif (400x388, 160K)

I don't "want" to get shot by an airsoft gun. Does that mean an airsoft gun is good for personal defense?

>hatred for
anything made and sold by zionist jewkikes

Attached: beands.jpg (635x430, 64K)

your trips, nigga

it's backwards from what you said, though. ignorance makes you more likely to pick up nazi ideas and behaviors

+1

Correct opinion. Ugly, heavy, and over cumbersome

Forgive me for this but; iTs WoRtH tHe PrIcE pOoRfAg

However it did give the world the 308 FAL and the G3

Why do you hate commoners being armed? Must someone drop 1000 dollars to get your approval? Also isn't the cheap Nugget the poster child of Jow Forums firearm ownership?

Because if they can't accept basic facts of reality like the Third Reich was fucked before they even began, how are they supposed to understand the complexities of a free market?

>any revolver except Chiappa rhino
all of your opinions are shit but this one takes the cake. I don't hate the Rhino but the other revolvers Ghisoni designed blow it out of the water. Are you really trying to tell me that you'd rather have a Rhino over a Unica given the choice?

Attached: unica_rapidfire.webm (800x450, 1.46M)

P7 is heavy, hueg, overcomplicated, has a ridiculous bore axis, a non-replaceable integral barrel, and the gun becomes uncomfortably hot after only a few rounds. It is also ugly.

>Glocks have bad ergonomics
You're an idiot. 110 degree grip angle is inherently superior, and Glock ergos are some of the best around. Your trigger finger sucks.

Ruger rimfire is top notch, and the old army is literally and by universal acclaim the best cap and ball revolver ever made.

>anyone saying AR-15s
Hipster idiots

92s, never could pull decent groupings, mayne they don't like me.
I still hate ar15s as a hobbyist, even fully custom ones all look and feel the same. Same thing for glocks
Ruger in general minus lcp 1 which I ironically like

>3 round burst mechanism

Attached: 84ED7222-44E6-4FA2-997B-0C68648F23D5.jpg (1810x1115, 713K)

I’ve never understood why the Scar became such a big think when the AR10 is a superior .308 system and the AR15 is a better 5.56. Boring, yes, but superior? Also yes.

It's literally just a status symbol. It holds nothing over an AR besides price tag and makes the retards that wasted several grand on a gun feel better

Good thing it only accepts 30 round clips retard

BAN THOSE HIGH CAPACITY ASSAULT GHOST CLIPAZINES OF WAR