I carry a revolver to teach these young punks respect

>I carry a revolver to teach these young punks respect

Attached: 5A4CB469-A378-42C0-B129-74C11FBA020F.jpg (640x853, 142K)

3 revolvers* saged

There's got to be a massive amount of undiagnosed autism in the boomer community.

Oh, goody, yet another "OC bad" thread.

Attached: 1375676373522.png (625x626, 58K)

Too many keys on that key ring

Got to be. Only just realized my dad has it. It was all undiagnosed

Attached: 1559567304003.jpg (513x798, 63K)

>jesus jerking him with the other hand

This. At least use a cool big keyring to hold them all on.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.53M)

lmao nice

A key for every gun safe

Imagine the smell of that revolver barrel tucked into his sweaty redneck ass all day

Attached: 3083B346-9B80-4E64-93D8-4B2968C72F0F.jpg (634x421, 49K)

That's not a bad idea. When I first saw that rear pistol, I figured it would be easy to grab it and run. Then I noticed the 2 other pistols. He's secure. Can't touch him.

>I figured it would be easy to grab it and run
You really think it would be easy to undo the clasp and lift the revolver out of its holster before you're noticed and start catching elbows followed by bullets? Really? You a trained pickpocket, user? Or just a dumb nigger?

The man with the pistols seems to be a clumsy, dim witted fellow. Probably north of 50. He himself likely does not realise how over the hill he is. All things considered, chances are he's overconfident in his ability to react to any situation. This false sense of security, age and clumsyness would all contribute to a reaction time that is slow enough for me unclasp that holster, take my free gun and run. He obviously cannot chase my very far. Not with those jeans, nor with his age and the way he looks out of shape.

But 3 guns? No way am I getting all 3 before his boomer brain finally registers the threat. That's what would keep me away.

>The man with the pistols seems to be a clumsy, dim witted fellow. Probably north of 50. He himself likely does not realise how over the hill he is. All things considered, chances are he's overconfident in his ability to react to any situation. This false sense of security, age and clumsyness would all contribute to a reaction time that is slow enough for me unclasp that holster, take my free gun and run. He obviously cannot chase my very far. Not with those jeans, nor with his age and the way he looks out of shape.
You got all that just from staring at his ass, mesmer?

Thats America's ass, thank you very much

No, his whole body. The shape of his torso. The hunch. The jeans, the over abundance of guns. The hat. His lanky frame. He also seems like he's more focused on protecting the woman in front of him than his back pockets.

>all those keys
What could you possibly need all those keys for daily?

Opening doors nigga

SHALL

janitor at work, rape dungeon at home

Attached: 134DB9E2-16B5-4002-9441-B47C8E01FC94.jpg (850x784, 105K)

Help me out here. He has a two foot long key chain. But it is not connected to the key set he is carrying in his hand?

Wallet chain.

Fascinating. It is possible I have never seen one before. It is to make muggings more interesting?

>yet another "OC bad" thread.
Zoomers just can't win against the female mindset of "don't do anything you like unless is mainstream".
Daily reminder that OC is the easiest way of political activism.

>bongs
>female bongs
JUST

I'm a zoomer and I think that open carry is based.

How the fuck is OC political activism, is this some more of that "make people more used to seeing guns" horseshit that does exactly the opposite

>Open carry activist
>Fat as fuck or
>Spooky scary skellington
Checks out.

They make some very, very heavy and long wallet chains.
It’s a weapon thinly veiled masquerading as an anti-theft/fashion accessory

guns made men truly equal who could of thought

I learned respect
>T.Young punk

>political activism
I carry a weapon to protect myself, not prove a point.

>its okay to be fat or deformed if you carry a gun

get the fuck out of my country you whore

>fight 2 wars against bongs to get them to fuck off
>they keep coming back for more
when will they learn?

Fuck. These fatass, toothless, elementary school education rednecks make gun owners look bad. Do not take any advice from these people.

Attached: 1555509019327.jpg (600x611, 59K)

its the new opinion people are trying to force on Jow Forums. CC is bluepilled while OCing is based and redpilled.

This is too over-the-top for even a small-dick asshole. He must have robbed a cartel or written an unflattering book about the Hell's Angels.

Attached: hst.jpg (2788x2094, 2.84M)

Anyone who knew enough to rob a cartel or research an outlaw MC would be smarter than to advertise his capabilities like this OC faggot. Plus no amount of guns is gonna necessarily save you if a large organization is out for your head. They only have to get lucky once...you gotta be lucky everyday...

You are right. No one knowing they are a target would be this high profile. My guess is that he has been robbed, have had a house intruder or something on that level of nasty. That much gun probably does keep the easy-prey-level bad guy type and the basketball street gang rats off his face.

I refuse to put just my wallet in my back pockets because it's uncomfortable, It must be hilarious watching this guy sit down. Also;
>Gunslinger Larp to the max
>Nary a wooden grip in sight

Attached: FB_IMG_1559484936098.jpg (565x661, 39K)

>This is too over-the-top for even a small-dick asshole.
post your tits

NOOOOOO DON'T OPEN CARRY IT MAKES US LOOK BAD
>IT SERVES NO PURPOSE YOU'LL JUST GET SHOT FIRST
>SOMEONE WILL COME UP FROM BEHIND YOU, GRAB YOUR GUN, AND SHOOT YOU WITH IT
>IT SCARES PEOPLE
>THE POLICE DON'T LIKE IT

Attached: 1559406343939.jpg (233x217, 9K)

I bet if that guy saw this shop he would unironically think it's the coolest thing ever and make it his FB profile pic

>I have no clue how a level 3 holster works but I could totally just yank that gun out of there because I can see it

Hes obviously an important individual.

literally texas red

>female
what do you think the scarf's for?

It's not just that. It's also the fact that this is in Manhattan, so the guy is either a cop or a armed guard.

You can keep saying it's a "new opinion", but those of us who have been here a while see through you. OC is redpilled, and generally done by upstanding members of society. CCing is fine, too, but keep in mind that it wouldn't be necessary at all were there not places where carrying a firearm is prohibited.

Niggers CC because they are prohibited from owning guns. Some people CC because they bought into the "surprise" advantage meme. Others CC because they want to carry in places where they are not allowed to carry. Of the three, the latter is the only one with a lick of sense.

two semis and a revolver...

>The Keyholder

Attached: Bait huluud.png (600x600, 17K)

Like the gladiatorial contest where an unarmed man a dog and a blind man with a club were chsined together?

This is my favorite bait image, thank you. It has stopped me from taking the bait.

You obviously weren't in the US in the late 90's.

I don't really care how others dress, or how people percieve me, but on the other hand, one should have some minimal level of self-conciousness.

Like those people who wear shit-stained pants and dont see a problem.
That guy is probably semi-retarded.
I bet all those retards who to to Jow Forums meetups would love him.

Very likely.

Attached: images.jpg (205x245, 9K)

Not an argument.

>partially weapons trained
picking up a nerf gun once counts as weapons training in the UK?

something tells me he's watched too many cowboy movies and fell for the propaganda

that guy doesnt even feel safe mid orgasm.

You're a fool if you do. That's usually when the kunoichi stabs you.

What ass?

Good God! that man has no ass!

those guns didn't stop whoever stole his butt cheeks.

that's when they get you

ITT dips not realizing this is the gun owners version of faggots kissing each other in public and being all in your face about their faggotry. Unlike faggotry, the right to keep and bear arms is protected by the constitution. If he wants to wear a shit load of guns, let him. It's how you prevent the leftards from sidelining firearms ownership, and from thence demonizing it. It's a lot harder to convince fence-sitters an inanimate object is suddenly going to jump up and kill chilluns' if they're already accustomed to seeing them everywhere and know they're harmless.

>Unlike faggotry, the right to keep and bear arms is protected by the constitution.
The Constitution protects faggotry, too, no matter how icky it makes you feel.

Doesn't help that he is carrying stuff in both hands.

Lol no it doesn't

>No ass

>pursuit of happiness

stop acting like OCing is this big political statement. it has ALWAYS been for insecure dudes who want to feel like le big iron man

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or abridging the freedom of speech or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
>no law respecting an establishment of religion

>The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Stop double spacing your posts, tourist.

>the way people format their posts makes me mad

do you know how bluepilled the average us family is nowadays? even I was a little bitch that was scared of guns at one point, exposure is the only cure to fear and the only way to change public opinion.
>"oh well if it's popular that means it must be ok!"
this is how the fucking drones around you think, never forget that.

Maybe he's a felon and all of those are muzzle loaders?

Attached: blackbeardrig.jpg (600x800, 55K)

You expose yourself more and more with every post. By all means, keep it up. Makes you easier to spot.

maybe if the people who OC'd were actually normal instead of having SHEEPDAWG written all over them.
The issue is that OCing is simply not required in this day in age. You don't use your gun on a daily basis so it has no place being in a giant holster on your hip. Its not a fashion accessory or a status symbol either.
Do you just hate CCing because it means the people around you DON'T know you have a gun?

Fucking this. Gun control activists will use these redneck dumbfucks, as shown by OP, to push for further gun control.

>simply not required
Gee, where have I heard this little tagline before? It's a mystery.
Gun control activists don't care whether you CC or OC. They want your guns gone, period. You, like a coward, will hide them from sight willingly, ashamed of your inherent, inalienable rights, hoping that The Man doesn't take notice of you.

Funny how selective you seem to be about "you don't NEED" argument you dumb fuck

piss off. stop getting triggered by words regardless of how they're used. Despite how you may feel, we live in a pretty fucking safe society. You unironically do not (((need))) a visible weapon at your hip. All it does is making people around you nervous because nobody knows who you are, they just know you're armed.

Concealed carry is the more appropriate choice.
once again, im not saying we fucking ban guns or ban OCing, but i'm sure you're just going to reply to this post with the "I support 2a, but" wojak without reading past the first sentence.

>what is a retention holster

Harder to steal the wallet when it's directly chained to your pants. Later turned into a fashion statement. Aside from looking edgy you get wallet security and a whippin' chain

>All it does is making people around you nervous because nobody knows who you are, they just know you're armed.
So fucking what? The only people who should be nervous around armed people are those who wish to victimize others, and the only people too stupid to learn that are leftists who hate guns anyway.
>wojak
Don't insult me, nigger.

Attached: reasonable gun rights.jpg (1739x1123, 341K)

What if child rape makes me happy? Muh constitution says I have the right to be happy.

only a faggot needs a bottle opener, apply yourself user

Define what you mean by "rape".

Every man is free to do that which he wills, provided he infringes not the equal freedom of any other man.
— Herbert Spencer, The Ethics of Social Life: Justice

If you mean forcible or maliciously-coercive intercourse, then no, because that infringes on the freedoms of another. But we both know that you're trying to conflate a horny 13-year old boy dicking down a 35-year old woman with a Paki literally raping the 8-year old village idiot, and further trying to conflate that with homosexuality in general.

That would be infringing on the life of another, so no.

>The only people who should be nervous around armed people are those who wish to victimize others, and the only people too stupid to learn that are leftists who hate guns anyway.

or, maybe its because guns are not a part of a lot of peoples lives. They know they exist, they know people own them, but they have no interest in them because they get through life perfectly fine without one.
besides, you know for a fact if guns became popular and accepted with everyone you would just complain that guns are becoming too mainstream.

>If I can't counter his point, I'll just say that he would do this thing that I say he would do!
You're really fucking bad at this rhetoric shit, user. You know what would make guns a part of a lot of peoples' lives? Seeing their neighbors and countrymen wear them, openly and without shame. Seeing people walk around openly carrying firearms, and realizing that it doesn't make people go bug-shit crazy.

Don't ever tell me what "I know", when you don't know shit from Shinola.

I have only visited USA once, briefly. The only thing I saw lots of were Mexicans.

>when you don't know shit from Shinola.
oh. you're boomer.

OCing won't become popular because, like i've said, most people do not require a gun in their daily life. Unlike a smartphone or a tablet or a flip knife, a gun will almost never be used (which is why OCing is unpopular).

Maybe that makes sense? I always carry my wallet in a front pocket so the concept is a bit alien.

or just wear tight jeans, the only way someone is gonna pickpocket you is if they damn-near grope your ass.