Took a bribe

>be me
>police officer
>normal day at work
>stop some guy who's driving suspiciously slow and weaving around
>get to his window, standard operating procedure
>guy is quite obviously drunk and is going to possibly lose his license, and get an alcohol fitted system in his car (alcohol interlock)
>interrupts me to ask if he can get something out of the glovebox
>say yes (doesn't spook me too much as most people don't own guns)
>hands me a pretty big roll of cash and just looks at me
>I think, fuck it, nod and walk back to my car
>count it out, it's around $1500

So the thing is, I told my gf and she's now super pissed at me and I can't understand why. She's being super difficult about talking to me, saying I'm morally empty, I'm a disappointment and this that and the other. This is the first "bad" thing I've done in 2+ years serving so it's not like it cancels out all the good things I've done. How can I make her understand this?

What do Jow Forums?

Attached: 9820586-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bknYdprA9ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kill yourself

>it's not like it cancels out all the good things I've done.
I can't decide if you're actually a cop or just some retarded shitposter because both of you people actually think (>implying you're capable of thought) like this.

1. Fuck what your gf says, it's not your job to listen to her bitch and moan.
2. A police officer is a job like any other. Shit doesn't even pay amazingly. $1500 is a juicy bribe.
3. This is probably some shitty larp considering most every police force has bodycams now or at least dash cams on the patrol cars.

post some proof + timestamp pig

and don't take it so serious, you're a dirty cop now. movies are full of them, they're cool. try to be like that black guy in training day, that was a badass dirty cop

drunk drivers are among the scumiest people you can find, if that asshole is going to kill someone on the road in the next time that's on you

>be free occupant of the kingdom of United territories of the Americanas
>travelling in my landcraft
>fucking pig cunt useless fucking white cop kidnaps my person and vehiclr to the side of the road
>illegally holds my habitat against my will and asks my person about "license plates"
>I calmly and intelligently explain that I am not in a vehicular travelling device that requires mandatory identification symbolism
>fucking dumb piece of shit low IQ retard slurs out some nonsense about a "ticket"
>he continues kidnapping me as I have to stay stationary in my landcraft for 18.372 radians longer
>he comes back and slips the ticket illegally through the slightly open window after I explicitly state that I do not accept legal service outside of scheduled hours of operation
>the fucking pig cunt tells me to have a nice day and walks away

>be nigger
>take bribe

FTFY

I am a cop, although i did recognize the car and knew it was less than 5 minutes away from where it was stopped. Seen it a few times, and it's a quite expensive car so i can see why he had such money laying around.

>post some proof + timestamp pig

Yeah, no.

>could have been part of the solution
>become the problem

Attached: you.png (658x901, 64K)

you shouldn't have taken that bribe, and you should have brought that asshole in for drunk driving. but either way you should also not have told your girlfriend, you'll never know when that'll fire back

If you wanted to give the guy a break you could have held him there
Had him call someone to pick him and the car up so he can get somewhere safely and not ruin his life. He would probably fuck up again...he would probably drive without license too. But eh.

She has no way of proving it, so backfiring is non existent.

make her angry enough and she'll figure out some way to make you say or do something that'll compromise you

why did you even become a cop?

Well, you got a grand out of it, cool.

If on the news you see he ran over a family crossing the street while blasted you get to live with it until you kill yourself.~

Imagine literally being a retarded boomer

nonononononono, court will ~always~ believe the woman, you dun fucked.

$1500 is $1500. I'd look the other way during a murder for less than that.

WHY TELL YOUR GF YOU FUCKING IDIOT
FUCK
Fuck drunk drivers, I wouldn't have done anything for less than $10k. He could have killed someone
And $1.5k isn't a big roll of cash, it's only 30x 50's.

Imagine being a retard

Attached: 1547553386090.png (500x575, 216K)

There's literally nothing wrong with being over .08 on the road.

I've been working security as a bouncer for years, and one time at a party, when entry was closed due to to many people, i accepted 50 bucks from a couple and let them in through the back door. That's like the most corrupt and evil thing I have done in my life. OP let some rich drunk asshole get away with drunk driving, that's actually a really bad thing. People like that shouldn't be cops

>This is the first "bad" thing I've done in 2+ years serving so it's not like it cancels out all the good things I've done.
That's not an excuse, and given that you even said that means your gf is probably right.

that dude was drunk enough to give some retard cop 1.5k$ to look the other way

>OP let some rich drunk asshole get away with drunk driving, that's actually a really bad thing. People like that shouldn't be cops

and you let in people in a venue that was already over capacity, which could cost many lives if the place caught on fire.. you are just as bad asshole

If I see you boomers in real life I'm going to kick over your motorized scooter and steal your gun.

real talk, did you feel bad about what you did before your gf started talking? Im not going to sit here and preach to you, I just want you to ask yourself, did you feel slimy for taking the money and letting a dangerous person go, or did you feel like you were helping someone who made a dumb mistake not have their life momentarily fucked?
Im not trying to make one side look better than the other, just know that what you actually feel is the right decision.

overcrowding is a serious fire hazard, you were paid to uphold the code and you failed.
youtube.com/watch?v=bknYdprA9ug

Felt more like i was helping the individual, it was a wake up call.

What's wrong with getting some drunk asshole who can't drive straight off the fucking road before he kills someone?
It's not about how much you've drunk, if you can't drive properly then you get off the fucking road.

50€ are 40% of what I made that night, and it wasn't really too full, it's just a formality to sort things out at the entrance. And it was just two people. Don't say I'm just as bad as that dirty cop OP

>shouldn't of tol
Eh, for 1,500 bucks I would have done the same thing. Not a poorfag but I would love to have that much spending money.

Don't shift the goal posts you stupid nigger.
>when entry was closed due to to many people
Which means the venue was OVER CAPACITY, you stupid fuck.

Try it, pig.

One piece of advice for you if this isn't a LARP: don't fucking talk about this kind of stuff. Just keep your mouth shut irl and online. It's that easy.

Attached: 1559582392251.jpg (1280x1280, 435K)

Alright fatty maybe you might get some cardio in chasing others. Dont forget to wear a helmet.

Attached: 1554539897526.gif (370x300, 326K)

it wasn't indoors, it was mainly outdoors with some indoors parts. and like i said, the issue wasn't dramatical overcrowding. people who work in clubs actually do it all the time, letting people in that you know and stuff. the issue was just that i didn't know that dude and his gf, and that i did it for money.

Of course it's a LARP. A cop of all people knows to keep their mouth shut.

love the way you backpedal you stupid little faggot.

So many upset people. He paid his debt to society in cash instead of time, whats wrong? Its just cutting out the middle man

Attached: shrugsau.jpg (1171x801, 144K)

The entry you dumbfuck, do you have any idea what happens at the doors in places like that when there's a shitload of people trying to get in? It's almost like a small riot sometimes, people are drunk, want to get in, have to wait, and they get crazy. All while there's people inside who want to get out a the same time, and some of them want to get back in without paying again, it's pretty stressful at times. That's why you take some time out from time to time to sort things out and organize it. Don't make this about me ffs

I'm not saying its as bad as dirty cops, but you were still paid to not do that, the reason why and how many other people do it is irrelevant.

How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.

The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.

I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours. It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest and her neck, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again.

You're all sick in the head

I wish pigs would execute people who unironically think this. Sovshits are the fucking worst and I've only dealt with a couple of them
>hurrdurr I don't need ID I'm a citizen of the world here's my schizo lawyers business card
>says right here in the Constitution you can't scan me with a metal detector
>*word salads in boomerese*

>be me
>police officer
Faggot.

>regularly reach into cars and pull out objects
>at a distance where dashboard cams can't determine content of hand
>bodycams regularly "malfunction"
>most don't even wear them or it's voluntary
as long as he took the guys license and handed something back through the window, there isn't even an argument to be had and you're retarded etc etc

if you feel like you did the right thing then dont let anyone make you feel guilty for it, they can fuck themselves

>movies are full of them, they're cool.
Peak summer posting

Peak boomer posting

based boomer

>practicing your creative writing on Jow Forums

This is retarded bait.

In real life if you dont feel like arresting somebody for DWI, you can just call them a cab or call a friend to drive their car for them. Nice LARP though

this is by far the most underage post I've seen all week

they are too strict on drink driving these days
i drive better while drunk

because you're afraid to get caught so you pay more attention

this but unironically

Meh. Shouldn't have told your gf

I am looking to become a police officer. Where is the best place to live? I am 21 looking to move and begin my career, just graduated.

Chicago Illinois

You're a retard and deserved that ticket

no

Never tell the woman anything. Keep the money to yourself. Been there done that.

>What do
Take the cash and let him go. Then get on the radio and have another officer tail him and pull over for the DUI. Eventually, he's gotta run out of rolls of cash.

Buy a new AK

Good. Next time buy your gf something nice with it on the way home. Don't tell her anything, just walk in and hand her the diamonds.

Used to dirt track race through a state forest drunk back in the day. Had to drift an s turn if you wanted to win. That was livin

This is what I'd do T B H

it's not dirty if the bribe wasn't requested

Sheriff’s Officer here
You are a retard, not for taking the bribe but for letting a drunk driver go. You put the lives of others in danger letting him back on the streets and you should be ashamed. I’m not going to judge you on the bribe tho. I’ve taken small amounts of money and drugs(weed) during traffic stops, let them go and not reported it. I don’t think it’s necessary to prosecute people committing victimless crimes. It’s just another burden on the taxpayers.

Bullshit
OP is just some faggot shitposting cop hater, who wants to post crap about cops.

how do i report posts?
this is not /k related
shit poster

>"Cool story bro"

should have searched his trunk anyway just to make sure he's wife's dead body wasn't in there or something like that

>Wont even post the roll of cash
Faggot liar

You did alright in my book, OP. He was driving slowly, so he was a harmless drunk. I would have taken the payola too, and I wouldn't feel bad at all. If you get hit by a slow drunk driver, you've got shitty situational awareness and you're clearly too retarded to be allowed to be outside.
based bouncer, clubs that close off to other people should get fucked, you did the right thing, and you've made two people's night a fun night.
correct, he paid the price, one way or another
ATTENTION: moralfags, Alonzo from Training Day is based and did literally nothing wrong, if Ethan Hawke's character had just shut his fucking mouth played along for the day, he could have ratted on Alonzo the next day, and still walk out with 250 grand.

I believe that all men have a price on their dignity, yours is apparently $1500. Well done.

you shoulda took the money, let him go on up the road a few hundred meters and then busted his ass

letting the wicked go free because of their money is such a terrible burden on society

I don’t blame you. I’m trying to become a cop in the ghetto(Baltimore) so I can take loose cash off drug dealers. Also I like how there’s diff shit to get into everyday.

>telling anybody you personally know
fake and gay

What's wrong with you dumbasses telling your wives everything?

fpbp

Oh it's just a gf. At least you're not stuck with her.

You suck but your gf sounds cool. Enjoy your free month of rent ya shithead

Statistically speaking, drunk males have fewer accidents per mile driven than sober females. You just can't make it a taxable offense to have a vagina. Reckless driving is already a crime, if someone is driving normally they should be able to be as drunk as they want.

>t. participated in driving simulator studies in college

Got any sources to cite?

Give the money to charity, and try to make it up to her, try and show her that was a one time mistake.

>Jow Forums gives legal advice

>I don’t think it’s necessary to prosecute people committing victimless crimes
Horseshit.

>What do Jow Forums?

go shitpost somewhere else

And what does this have to do with weapons or militaria?

>scotland yard denzel
LOL

Not him.
Can you show me the law that requires you to carry ID on your person?

Moral of the story, should’ve told her you won a scratch off.

Your mistake wasn't taking the money, the mistake was letting him go. You think anyone is going to believe some drunk asshole whos shouting you stole his money?

>I willingly bend over and get my rights fucked on a daily basis
>How dare you not do the same!

I'm a small town cop in the US, I just want to say $1,500 in cash isn't worth losing my job/career. Also, this isn't Jow Forums related, shitbag.

Attached: 1511243849038.gif (630x555, 34K)

>Confessing your crimes to literally anybody

Attached: 1556787242043.gif (500x258, 501K)

>This is the first "bad" thing I've done in 2+ years serving so it's not like it cancels out all the good things I've done.
I really hope you're trolling because people who think like this are NPCs of the worst type.
Also why the fuck are you posting this on Jow Forums?

Attached: cuntdoodle.jpg (441x455, 62K)

>get pulled over by local cop for speeding (10 over)
>license and registration?
Okay, I’ve got a carry permit and I’m carrying. My wallet is in my pocket
>okay what about your registration
It’s in the glovebox where I have another loaded handgun
>alright, we’ll stop speeding like a jerkoff. I’m going to run your plates to see if the cars clean and if it is I’m letting you go with a warning
Ok
I love being white

Okay.