Canada general

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1507066305835.jpg (1024x640, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
gotenda.com/shop/firearms/shotguns/churchill-pump-12ga-3cham-15-shotgun-shockwave-grip-scabbard/
gotenda.com/shop/firearms/shotguns/dominion-arms-kodiak-shotgun-9-super-shorty-mag-fed-12ga-non-restricted/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Il7oupVKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Southern ontario meetups
k-ON:matrix.org

Attached: 1553895338286.png (1440x2560, 459K)

Reminder that the CF has diversity quotas.

Attached: average rifle company.jpg (672x485, 76K)

>filename
It's shitty because diversity hires ruin the atmosphere for other employees, and usually the D.Hire gets promoted quicker

Attached: IMG_3277.jpg (400x386, 25K)

buy guns

dab on libtards

Attached: 1540615516574.png (1000x666, 331K)

The D.Hires get promoted at the same rate as everyone else, but things like shaving standards are super relaxed for them, especially for the arabs with patchy as fuck beards.

one of my friends is a sailor (mar tech) and he says the hongcouver d. hires are the best, just non stop asian vs white bantz all day where he works

Can someone confirm that the only way for a shotgun to be non restricted with a less than 18" barrel is if it came out of the factory that way ?

You can take to a gunsmith and have it be shortnend so you can make your shotty 26" OAL

Nice

Sounds like a hostile workplace....not to mention determining the number of Chicom fifth columnists within Canada perilous.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer
It’s not like the CAF has anything valuable, doctrine or equipment-wise.

We need icebreakers and subs yesterday.

Attached: Northwest passage.jpg (709x397, 48K)

>things like shaving standards are super relaxed for them, especially for the arabs with patchy as fuck beards
Good. Makes them more susceptible to CS or other, nastier gases.

who cares lmao the ice is melting nigga

looks like my dead grandpa's guns i imported may arrive this week from chadztech armory

Attached: 1544824683579.jpg (200x195, 7K)

>NWP opens up
>Russia says it's theirs
Of course, our great leaders are going to delay getting equipment we need until it's too late.
It's going to be like the Chinese water disputes.

Attached: China water disputes.gif (624x507, 83K)

Based
Enjoy your gats user

Attached: 1517152570075.jpg (359x347, 34K)

IMO we never had a chance because the US would just push us out regardless even if we were actively trying to resist Russian incursion.

would a LPVO on a SBR look silly?

BC will probably be swallowed up in the fight.
Large swaths of Ontario, Quebec, NY, etc are under water.
We stick around long enough and we'll get to see the Great Lakes become the Great Lake.

no

>BC will probably be swallowed up in the fight.
I don't wanna die.

Attached: 1559263923054.jpg (595x585, 283K)

alrighty then

Letting potential Islamists into the Canadian Forces or any government body has the potential effect of damaging Canada's national security. I for one am quite horrified that so many current federal ministers are foreign born, probable fifth columnists.

Hussen for instance, has he acted more in the interests of Canada as Immigration minister or has he acted more so in the interests of his homeland of Somalia?

Hard to say much of BC will be swallowed up, but I can see the lower Fraser Valley becoming part of Washington. Further North I doubt they'd be interested in fighting for a bunch of mountains, especially with so many gun owners in BC hightailing it to those mountains and willing to fight back.

BC's population is already largely comprised of Chinese fifth columnist agents who seek to establish more Han living space by using fentanyl money to invest in BC real estate.

Unless the Canadian federal or BC provincial governments do something about those foreign Devils, British Columbia will be lost to the Chicoms.

Too bad Canada's elected officials are largely compromised, a la Project Sidewinder.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.49M)

this is some other anons gun but decide for yourself.

Attached: 1555047418521.jpg (1920x930, 645K)

Redpilled. Except it's more like ChiCaps now. Money's where it's at, communism is an old story.

>You wake up at 03:00 to sirens in the distance
>Your phone begins buzzing
>THIS IS NOT A TES-
>Your attention is stolen from the screen before you can finish reading by thunder on a cloudless night
>Frantic knocking at your front door
>You barely have time to throw on your shoes and run out before the building across the street crumbles

It is not the mountains themselves that have value, it is the mineral content of those mountains that have value. Fresh water as well I suppose, but really the true wealth and value found in British Columbia is from its vast mineral deposits.

Lots of lumber and agriculture, too.
Soldiers march on their stomachs.

Are you telling me that you think Canada’s national security isn’t already a sieve?
We already know that many ministers have direct ties with China, everyone else probably isn’t far behind
Accept that they’re there and always know how to beat them, you won’t be getting rid of anyone until then

Chicoms, Chicaps...they're all Mongolian rape babies anyways.

The Taiwanese, old school Hong Kongers and Kuomintang adherents are generally based due to their strong anti-Communist sentiments.

Canadians should spit and piss on Pierre's grave for his foul efforts at normalizing political relations with the PRC.

I know, right? I mean, I liked the guy, probably would have greatly enjoyed a conversation with him over drinks. Not liked in the sense of hey, be my friend, but liked as in wow, that's a sharp mind, wonder what else is going on in there? But yeah, Nixon and Trudeau and others getting all cocksucky towards China has been an ongoing disaster.

Canada has more or less been compromised since the days of Pearson.

It only seems more noticble now, as if they are trying USSR styled demoralization campaigns to make sane Canadians feel insane by not being in agreement with the rhetoric and garbage that is being publically promoted by both the government and its lackies in the media.

Attached: IMG_4845.jpg (640x274, 58K)

LOL ain't nobody taking SK.

Attached: how bout dat.jpg (680x680, 75K)

Because nobody except you cares about SK

Skunkscratchewan is going to be the easiest to dominate. Good fucking grief. Just roll up the fucking road. Farmers spread out by 10 miles or more, where they hell do you defend it?

That's ok. I'd be glad to run the province (seperated).

I mean sure, go ahead, I hope they go full retard

They'll be wanting the potash. Definitely.

Not unless your population density skyrockets.
Ask the French colonists how that works out.

>pot ash
DUDE

LOL ok come try that! Where do your big balls but small brain come from?
We are very rich in resources. Potash is only one of them.
I'm not worried. I know lots of based Sask residing Quebecois, they love to stand tall.

Why do you think the French don't own most of NA?
Population density is what forged the map we live in and history is going to repeat.

Attached: Nouvellefrance-V2.jpg (1530x1090, 1.06M)

Manual shotguns can be shorter than 26" oal as long as the stock doesn't fold or telescope

Or as long as they can't fire while folded/telescoped.

Attached: TOZ-106 shotgun.jpg (600x450, 88K)

Nothing to see here, keep shitposting

Attached: 20190609_205033.jpg (4608x2592, 3.4M)

I think you underestimate the very nature of Saskatchewan and its people. They are one of the most heavily armed provinces in Canada, beyond that many of them are hearty outdoorsmen who have a thorough understanding of not only backroads, but also the river systems and lakes. A good percentage of the gun owners in that province have high powered moose rifles with decent optics, it would not be as easy as some would imagine. Beyond that, the Winter conditions are a deadly weapon in their own way. The severity of the resistance would largely depend on who it is they were having to fight.

T. Sask born Western Secessionist living on the West Coast.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.01M)

Pas dans mon vie.

Uranium & Lithium as well.

People gotta source their lithium for their computer and phone batteries from somewhere.

C'est *une* vie. :)

Thanks for the catch user

If you ever are travelling back to Saskatchewan, I will grab you a coffee or meal if you would like. Great summary.
Sorry. I was born english, went to a french school. Been a while.

Lots of Aluminum in Canada, as well. Not to mention the oil sands.

lol is it just me or does that upper not proprly mate with the lower need the buffer housing?

>Manual shotguns can be shorter than 26" oal
What?
Some fucking Boomer on cgn told me if I put my factory 8" barrel on my 870 then it would be restricted because OAL is less than 26"?
So which is it boys?
Also, can anyone show me a pump shotgun for sale by a Canadian retailer that has a oal less than 26" that is NR as proof?

now that you point it out it kinda looks weird but I don't know enough about ARs to say if it's fine or not

I think that's just a fillet/chamfer.

You figure when SHTF they'll be thinking about laptop and phone batteries? New aluminum? FuCkInG hell, get an imagination retard. It'll be about recycling, re-purposing, figuring out how the hell to survive. Of course if the USA doesn't completely fall apart and if they decide to annex Canada, they'll just take whatever parts they want, rolling right over whoever dares put up pathetic resistance. They've got every sort of military toy imaginable. Canada's a miniature railroad by comparison.

The boomer is retarded

Centerfire firearms cannt be under 26" dont listen to that fucker. If you build a shorty with a birdshead grip make sure it has a 14" barrel on it to keep it kosher.

I have a DA grizzly with 12" barrel and putting my raptor grip on it technically makes it an R which needss to be registered within 30 days.

or just disregard the law

Cant be unseen. PROBABLY doesnt affect function, but it looks like shit

Poly79's or something else?
Am I retarded, I don't get this dead grandpa reference?

I have made it a practice to only go back for funerals, but I might be going back at some point early in the next year, also want to take my fiancé there to visit at some point as well. If I do I can drop a protonmail account link in an image and announce my travel plans in one of these threads. I generally only spend time with family or friends in Saskatoon or Moose Jaw whilst there.

Would kind of like to go hunting in the Thickwood Hills again.

Quote:
Restricted firearms include:

>handguns that are not prohibited;

>semi-automatic, centre-fire rifles and shotguns with a barrel shorter than 470 mm;

>rifles and shotguns that can be fired when their overall length has been reduced by folding, telescoping or other means to less than 660 mm;

660mm is the rule. the last words (by other means .ie. shortened stock/grip)

Your shotty cannot legally be under 25.98" if you want to keep it NR.

Anyone know if it's legal to store ammo somewhere that's not your home? My roommates sketch me out so I've been considering keeping my guns at my place and the ammo at my girlfriend's place, which is walking distance away and that I'm at 3-4 times a week on average.
>my roommates are both retarded in their own special ways

Attached: original clown pepe.png (680x680, 221K)

Unless it comes from the manufacturer at a length shorter than 26" see rossi mares leg and a few others.

Just keep them hidden at her place in a locked spam can in a closet way out of sight and you wont have any issues.

Rare earth minerals as well, bioleaching will also allow for less ecologically damaging ore extraction than previously used.

If the US were to annex Canada it would be the implementation of Manifest destiny that might add another 250 years to our nations lifespan.

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

Dont worry about it as long as you get them before you break up or plan on having a fight so she cant do some retard shit

So back to my previous question then, can someone show me a shotgun for sale by a retailer in Canada that has an OAL of less than 26"?

gotenda.com/shop/firearms/shotguns/churchill-pump-12ga-3cham-15-shotgun-shockwave-grip-scabbard/

IIRC there used to be a stockless fabarms shotgun that did, not sure if anyone brings it that model anymore.

gotenda.com/shop/firearms/shotguns/dominion-arms-kodiak-shotgun-9-super-shorty-mag-fed-12ga-non-restricted/

Who else /meme machine/ ?

Attached: 20190610_174928.jpg (1515x2836, 2.57M)

It might work. I live in Regina these days, Moose Jaw is close and I go there to visit someone there somewhat often. Deffinitly do the picture thing when a closer time comes.

I want one of these so badly

>that purple on the end

you need this p-mag.

Attached: huckleberry.jpg (1024x1024, 256K)

How much does it weigh?
Mine is going to be pretty light, but an adjustable stock is too useful to give up for mine.

reporting in

Attached: 20181212_112845.jpg (1189x726, 205K)

where can a guy find a black powder revolver thats "aged"?

I don't get it

Just remember that there's a difference between "patina" and rust propagating through it like cancer. Especially under wooden furniture.

not sure. Ill have to weigh it. Pretty light.

I'm planning on going all out. I'm gonna throw a few custom stickers on it (like pic related) and maybe bedazzle it

Attached: 1490839459507.png (1000x1000, 627K)

Are these in .410? Can the fire whatever those pistol cartridges are that fit that diameter?

its a completely useless gun, its a meme. Just for shits and giggles

Attached: 1490818225914.jpg (644x632, 136K)

20GA

>SBR AR
>useless gun
???

Attached: 1558806948043.jpg (452x520, 49K)

Well, I mean, its a range toy for mag-dumping

Attached: 1555126980725.jpg (1900x1068, 157K)

Public Service Announcement:

Turkshit is always shit! Don't let the Roach parasite convince you that Turk garbage is a good budget buy, anywhere even remotely on the level of Norinco. Never mind Western or Slav manufacturing quality.
>"But they make shotguns for [ insert American shotgun brand ] someone on the internet said so!"
Don't be lead astray by the dirty insectoid lies!
Remember: "Chinkshit's rough, but good enough. Turkshit's fake designed to break."

>mfw Tactical Imports is still selling this abominable piece of shit for 1,000 syrupy dollarydoos!
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Il7oupVKA

Attached: 1290353626592.jpg (677x594, 60K)

holy fuck thanks for that video. I've been trying to find that one for ages to show off how shit they are

Anyone here ever done any hydrodipping with spray paint? I'm thinking of doing my mags maybe

Attached: 1550138873664.jpg (580x726, 82K)

I'm not worried about issues with my GF, she's great and we almost never have problems. Just wondering whether it's legal, I figure it is on the same grounds as being allowed to store guns at your cottage.
Reporting in, just joined the /TokGang/

shit forgot to attach the picture

Attached: tokgang.jpg (4032x3024, 845K)

thats one greasy bastard

Attached: 1457108619462.jpg (500x636, 74K)

God damn nigga that’s oily as fuck
Welcome to the gang tho

Fug bros how do I clean this thing? I'm a newgunz so I don't have much in the way of cleaning supplies yet, and my local Crappy Tire only has Hoppe's in stock. Will boiling it, scrub with mineral spirits, and oil do the trick?

brake cleaner