If one wished to hypothetically test the function of an auto sear (assuming of course this person is a type 02 FFL)...

If one wished to hypothetically test the function of an auto sear (assuming of course this person is a type 02 FFL) without attracting attention, where would one do so?

Attached: M16-Auto-Sear-1.jpg (720x960, 15K)

Innawoods.

Lots of threads about sears and hangars lately you GLOWchimp.

The local mall, school or cinema.

an abandoned house in the hood

the shooting range. when they ask say your gun is broken and your trying to fix it

99 New York Ave, Washington DC

Legally speaking, you can buy “replacement parts” however it’s only illegal when you install them. It can be a legal gray area having them and an AR, but hypothetically speaking if you were to test one, you can hypothetically buy an 80 receiver and finish it. For legal purposes you would need to destroy that later and hypothetically test it deep innawoods where people can’t hear you.

literally anywhere without cameras stop being paranoid

I think I just realized why all of Jow Forums gets so stuck on glownigger posting. I would sincerely rather believe there's a massive ATF Honeypot that somehow gets info from these threads than believe people are actually this fucking dumb.

Attached: 1560117929299.jpg (900x599, 64K)

just do a damned functions test
> hold trigger
> work slide a few times
> let go trigger
> pull trigger
if no click, g2g

Literally anywhere if you dont load it retard, the hammer should drop when the bolt closes.

Attached: retard.png (1000x637, 1.2M)

Wait until it's fucking epic level thunderstorm habbening. Go to public outdoor range...it should be empty. Shoot gun. Storm so loud sound won't carry far.

Attached: 1527616485920.gif (500x282, 3.6M)

>circles many populated towns

Legally speaking, you can shoot an ATF agent for posting this sort of crap but it has to be deep innawoods and you have to hypothetically dispose of all the evidence.

Outside of earshot and without talking to anyone about it would be my uneducated assumption.

Best in a pit or in the valley of a mountainous area.

>cinema
Euronigger detected.

Your backyard if you live in the country. Or offer your neighbors to give it a try and they'll shut up

If you have the proper paperwork, anywhere that allows full auto fire.

Someone within hearing distance of my house has a full giggle.
Some people with enough $ live close enough to drop $25k on the real deal.
I have never heard of anyone calling the cops.
Nobody has ever called them on me practicing in my back yard.
I don't own a select fire weapon but can do some fast splits with my CZ Tactical Sport or AR.

Cave or abandoned mine

At your high school. Good thing you're a no guns, kiddo.

Attached: Donald Trump+Kim Jong-un+Summit+Singapore+George Stephanopoulos+Anxiety+Body Language+Expert+EQ+Emot (1054x730, 791K)

/thread

If you weren't licensed, make a mock-up mechanism that's not actually a gun. It's how gun stores let their customers test aftermarket AR triggers without worrying about keeping track of a real gun

Attached: Howdy_Fox.jpg (540x607, 127K)

I work for a manufacturer that makes full autos. When we test, we go to a range that allows full auto. Make sure you absolutely have a copy of your ffl for legal reasons.

A friend is about 3 miles from my place. I can hear his binary.

You're gonna do the thing anyways, what's an illegal silencer on top of illegal FA?

Check your dog OP, you just let him out to pee, but do you still hear him barking???

A blizzard is even better.