What in the fuck is this supposed to mean?

What in the fuck is this supposed to mean?

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-205557_Google.jpg (1080x1920, 511K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/meet-bullpup-rifle-powerful-gun-you-need-know-about-62027
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The author's last name probably echoes.

>tfw they list the Chad AUG as the #1 best bullpup
Tavor btfo

Attached: 1549619467383m.jpg (1024x831, 99K)

We'll see an MKULTRA'd person use both a Braced AR pistol as well as a bullpup rifle in the next mass shooting. They'll kill 20-30 because muh short barreled firearms. Braces will be banned as well as bullpups and other weapons (other than traditional handguns) that are shorter than 32 inches. they'll screech "see goyim we told you ban it all now "

This desu. Cohencidence or not, some dickweed is bound to do it eventually and fuck us all over.

Attached: 892EvEq.gif (500x250, 495K)

This seems fairly likely. I wonder when they'll go after optics like red dots, holographic sights, etc? I can totally see them eventually pushing for a ban on "military combat scopes" that only exist to "help shooters rapidly acquire human targets in combat scenarios".

>military combat scopes" that only exist to "help shooters rapidly acquire human targets in combat scenarios".
I was thinking this exact thing when shopping for an optic the other day.

Attached: 1560132861653.jpg (547x735, 41K)

I like how his nostrils are being held open as if he can close them

as long as you dumb burgers don't fuck our SBR laws with out restricteds in canada

the jews always plan these things. the shootings aren't fake themselves, but as many people say, mkultra is a very real thing and they brainwash people and have sleeper cells for these shooting.

why didn't you just link the article so we can read it and discuss it? why did you post a tiny cropped image of a confusing headline?

because he's a cancerous phoneposter

Shut your stinking poutine-hole, leaf. What weapons you are or are not allowed doesn't make a goddamn difference if you get sent to the pokey for using them to defend yourself. You don't get to talk about "dumb burgers" when your people have been showing your belly since your inception.

>their belly

Definitely their assholes

>cancerous phoneposter
not just that, but a shill. We're being raided.

Pretty much this

>meet the clickbait article: the shit you clicked because this headline was hand-crafted to make you annoyed enough to click it

all of this shit that you get mad about is tailor made to get you mad for no reason other than to get clicks. none of this matters.

even a phoneposter can copy and paste a url

I swear im not a shill.
nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/meet-bullpup-rifle-powerful-gun-you-need-know-about-62027

>national interest
That explains it. Their writers fucking suck and know dick.

Did anyone even read the article? Its basically just sucking Bullpups' dicks, saying how great they are.

Cheese burgers and syrup don’t mix, but we’re going to have to eat a few syrup cheeseburgers until we get our rights back

This it's just a favourable article on bulpups nothing more nothing less

it's just a bad article

it shows a P90 in the header but never mentions them. #5 on its list of "top 5 bullpup rifles" is the 10/22.

Its a weird ass article though. It makes it look like its about this "scary NEW killing machine YOU need to watch out for",
And then its a top 5 list. Like wtf are they trying to do here?

>national interest
a thread died for this

It's just a clickbait headline
It's National Interest basically the buzzfeed of the military world

So then whats the fox news?
I only watch fox news and news like it.

Fox is the fox of the news world

Trump will then come out and say he totally doesn't like them. Then he'll say they'll look into an EO to the ATF defining them as SBRs.

>Yahoo News
>Yahoo

Who the fuck still using this antique Yahoo! site?

I thought it was an AI. Like most of this whole site is an AI, or shills.

Someone save this

>this fag can't even close his nostrils

>National Interest

Attached: Mix an AR-15 Rifle with a Gun.jpg (562x960, 56K)

Take, user.
Until we TAKE our rights back.

Mass shooting with a P90 happening soon. They're memeing it. Mark my words.

Attached: 234234234.jpg (4032x2268, 893K)

>national interest
Ah, that botspam faux-conservative fake news site.

I kind of wish we'd ban machine-generated garbage on the web.

There it is, the greatest baby killing machine of our time...

bullpups are a meme

Bullpoops are fun, acktchually

WTF

Can I get a QRD on National Interest? Seems like just a DoD newsletter.

I unironically think this looks neat.

>when your people have been showing your belly since your inception
Not when you tried to take quebec, twice.

Under the Trump administration, this is a likely scenario.

Yahoo is super liberal just ignore them.

>Once is a freak accident
>twice is a coincidence (you are here)
>three times is ...

Attached: 2af3da_7027237.jpg (900x733, 112K)

>bullpup rifle
>being described as anything other than "complete shit"
guaranteed a yuro wrote this

>mfw the first bullpup design was made right around the early 1900’s
Kind of late to the party by more than a century, but it’s k I guess. Wonder which one will be used to false flag with, AUG? P90? Something from Kel Tec? Place your bets here boys.

Attached: 664EB199-699F-4E3D-8974-F1478165DAEB.jpg (320x311, 59K)

fn has its high tier, only good guys, operators carry those perception. I think its gonna be some crappy brand or something well established like steyer

Attached: 1559255371255.jpg (306x650, 57K)

>Reddit spacing

a norinco type 97 with a leaf doing a shooting in the US sorta like that aussie in new zealand.

would be for "muh backgroudn checks cause h'es not a UScitizen" and banning meme bullpup rifles and SBRs

just wait for it

Totally, absolutely, unequivocally underrated post. This is truth.