Coming out

in honor of pride month, i pose a question: is it harder to come out as a gun owner than as a degenerate in TYOOL 2019? why or why not?

stories welcome

Attached: 130821153453-pavel-13-story-top.jpg (640x360, 65K)

you don't need to "come out"

just keep it to your fucking self and don't be a dumb faggot about sexuality and spreading it across gay pride parades like a pedo, if your a fag, fine, you don't need to shove it in peoples faces.

No one cares if you are gay anymore user, you're not special. Join the trap quest if you want special attention. If you come out as a gun owner people will assume you're up to no good unless you're not an urbanite.

Okay so I just had this dream, and it had this really nice music in it. I can't tell if I've heard it before in my waking life, or if my subconscious just came up with a masterpiece I need to capitalize on. I think maybe I'd have heard it in one of the Elder Scrolls or Warcraft games, but before I forget it I need some help. Does any recognize this? Doooo dooo dooo do do doooo dooo do do doooo dooo dooo

Stop responding to him without a green leaf in all fields

>The only people that should know about your sexuality is your partner and family.
>The only people that should know your a gun owner is your partner.
This goes for straight people as well

In the long term, it will always be harder for the people that thinks that inserting a penis in his anus is a good way to solve the inner emotional and mental issues they have.

Attached: 1558211885069.png (934x1044, 383K)

My family is liberal and I'm a bit of a black sheep, seeing how I love guns and work with poison. My Cousin Tranny™ gets lots of support, despite being insane. Thankfully I don't need their help for the most part. I just try to stay quiet at family parties.

this is a weapons board

GTFO you fucker

>The only people that should know your a gun owner is your partner.
Owning a gun should be normal among my fellow citizens.

>No one cares if you are gay anymore
Depends on where you live

Depends where you live...

A gun owner will have a harder time than a gay person in San Francisco... vice versa in Alabama.

It should, but it isn't. There was an user that literally got red flagged by his parents for a bullshit stupid parenty reason. Gun culture and family values are destroyed in America for now.

Thats the opening score for Game Of Thrones. You should watch it. Everyone else has. You do want to fit in dont you goy?

I mean, you are right, but that that user or any gun owner develop mental and physical damage for his "condition"...

Attached: 1559924517095.png (1736x918, 374K)

Wait he was a tranny? We are talking about the same user from yesterday right? Maybe I didn't read the whole thread.

>We are talking about the same user from yesterday right?
Sorry, don't know what thread are you talking about.

Attached: 1503324998961.jpg (3100x1855, 3.02M)

What? No it isn't, poser.

Anti gun propaganda is aimed at the "NRA". I'm not NRA or will defend them and on a one on one level people aren't going to die on a single issue hill.

No, what get's them is if you CC. That's when they question "do you really NEED that!"

Fuck off, Schlomo. We are tired of you pushing your degenerate bullshit 24/7.

I have, and that's not it. This was more of like an ambient piece with wind instruments. My knowledge in music hasn't developed since 4th grade, but part was done with a more higher pitch wind instrument, then it was repeated but with a lower pitch one in the background as well. Then came the next part without the background

>Cousin is gay
>Grew up in brokeback mountain country, had to stay in the closet for his own safety
>Finally says "screw it" and moves to Orlando
>Remains a Log Cabin Republican despite childhood persecution
>Posts pro-gun memes on FB despite backlash from his gay friends

The Pulse shooter would have been swiss cheese if he had gone into this guy's disco instead

Attached: from my cold dead hands.jpg (407x460, 77K)

orlando is cucked as fuck, woke urban gays are doing their best to ban semiautos

Attached: D8t8NxtXUAAhP6S.jpg (900x1200, 209K)

>"do you really NEED that!"

"I hope I never will."

I shoot and camp just like any "macho" guy I'm just smaller and more feminine naturally. I can't help it and even though I don't speak with a gay accent, I can tell guys know somethings off about me. So my choice is, either say nothing and keep them guessing, or just tell them "yeah Im a fag" and get it out of the way.

Either way, it's harder to come out as gay because coming out as pro gun means you at least probably at least have a gun. Can you guys have some empathy that there are still some small towns out in rural areas of america that would string me up if they thought they could get away with it?

>Can you guys have some empathy that there are still some small towns out in rural areas of america that would string me up if they thought they could get away with it?
No because fags are over the top these days, and they have been for years.

im all for arming the gays, it would make it more fun on the day of the rope.

>you

Attached: 1559960250096.jpg (960x610, 83K)

Kill Your Selves, You Fucking Fags.

You didn't even read my post ya dumb fuck.

I am also a man with a high pitched voice, and I can assure you that your shit is all fucked up and you talk like a fag. I read your post and it gave me AIDS

> I read your post and it gave me AIDS
Good, go die under a comfy blanket with some herbal tea

Kill yourself you degenerate faggot

I can be a fag on a college campus

As someone who struggles with this I think I’d have more of a problem with other non k gun owners. Most of k would be fine with you having a qt.3.14 trap gf as for other owners in the gun world working on the stereotype they are hardline or mostly hardline Christins they call us immortal sinners and should be burned bla bla bla. Basically anyone in r/ the Donald who isn’t the writer who loves him Yano or what ever I can barely pronounce the name and he’s not even Greek

Attached: D2DA7D8D-BBAA-487C-8E28-AC9EC4E6CEC8.jpg (625x415, 82K)

Wtf are you talking about

Don’t cut yourself on all that edge queer bait

Can you not read?

He's talking about being a faggot who wants a tranny girlfriend and then diverts into something incomprehensible about Milo Yiannopolis