Jow Forums, what is the best handgun to deal with these motehrfuckers?

Jow Forums, what is the best handgun to deal with these motehrfuckers?

Attached: niggerdog.jpg (296x350, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_&_Wesson_Model_10
thesurvivalistblog.net/smith-and-wesson-model-10-review/
youtube.com/watch?v=EFYn5KChBvo
youtube.com/watch?v=WyuWY3NU3e8
gunbroker.com/Revolvers/search?PageSize=96&Sort=4&View=1&mfg=1000259&mo=3001877&Condition=4
youtube.com/watch?v=X1nu5SWdV4E
youtube.com/watch?v=gEHNZFTfSD8
youtube.com/watch?v=BaiGSDiaI_w
youtube.com/watch?v=CEHtRkyTe-0
reddit.com/r/Dogfree/comments/7kt6s5/pit_bull_nutter_bingo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally anything above .380

Unironically a taurus judge
Just wait until you can see the whites of his eyes

>I hate pibbuls

I don't mind them. But like any large dog, you want something that will be easy to make follow up shots since he'll be running at you and something that isn't 9mm. I know a SWAT guy that shot a pit that charged him on a raid. He shot it with 9mm and it kept running at him. He shot it at least two times and it still got to him and lunged. So he shot it one last time. In the mouth. And it still ran away and crawled under the house.

I wish I could have that body cam footage. It was insane.

>Owner is yelling
>Dog is tied to a tree
>dog snaps his tie and charges.
>They use OC and the dog stops
>Runs around the house
>comes around to where SWATbro is holding a corner
>He turns
>in the footage you hear him say "D'oh mama...that's a big dog."
>"Hey buddy. Stay...Stay...STAY..."
>Dog charges
>Shoots it twice
>pit jumps up
>You see him push out with the muzzle into the dog's mouth
>*pop*
>Dog runs to the house and wiggles under
>Dies.

There’s nothing wrong with pitbulls you sick fuck!

Beretta M9 because you want to put as many rounds imto a shitbull as possible.
Or you could declare war on shitbulls and their owners and the have F15s bomb the shit out of them and infantrymen going door to door removing shitbulls and their degenerate owners.

Pits are favored by basketball americans who don't properly train them OR they intentionally reward them for aggression. On top of pits being already large and aggressive. Bad combo. If you had ghetto trash picking up any other large breed, dobermans, rotts, mastiffs, you'd see the same thing. They even purposely inbreed them to try and make them even meaner and to try and keep traits they like.

>"EY YO TYRONE I WAN ME WUNNA DEM STRIPED PIBBULLS"
>"AWW SHEEIT MANG I GOT A BOY AN A GIRL WE JUS LET EM FUG"
>*brother and sister dogs make babies*

Only way you can be sure.

Attached: 577rh.jpg (960x600, 309K)

While we are at it lets go ahead and.
>1. Genocide all communists.
>2. Ban abortion of all forms.
>3. Deport all non-whites.
>4. Implement a Christian dictatorship.
>5. Ban all sexual immorality (I.E. homosexuality/trannyism/Pre-marital sex)
>6. Ban all trade with communist China and other communist nations.
>7. Build a border wall if trump doesn't finnish his.
>8. Get rid of the Jews.
>9. Ban race mixing and execute those who race mix.
>10. Genocide the canadians. (Except mutahar)
>11. Genocide the Native """"""Americans"""""".
>12. Genocide and deport blacks and mulattos.
>13. Implement complete and total free trade with everyone except communist nations.
>14. Genocide and deport all muslims.
>15. Pull the U.S. military out of europe until the Europeans remove all migrants and descendants of those migrants.
>16. Remove any and all laws violating the second Amendment of the United States Constitution, local, state, or Federal.
>17. Bring back the production of the F22 raptor.
>18. Bring back the Gold standard.

You should run for president

Attached: 1520470775585.png (480x480, 227K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_&_Wesson_Model_10

thesurvivalistblog.net/smith-and-wesson-model-10-review/

youtube.com/watch?v=EFYn5KChBvo

youtube.com/watch?v=WyuWY3NU3e8

gunbroker.com/Revolvers/search?PageSize=96&Sort=4&View=1&mfg=1000259&mo=3001877&Condition=4

www.thesixgunjournal.net/a-revolver-buyers-checklist/

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nu5SWdV4E

youtube.com/watch?v=gEHNZFTfSD8

youtube.com/watch?v=BaiGSDiaI_w

youtube.com/watch?v=CEHtRkyTe-0

Attached: 1556918806293.jpg (1287x994, 596K)

test

This but unironically.

imagine that thing plowing your girl

This
user for president 2020

Fuck you cuck. People who want someone else or in this case something else to fuck there guel are degenerates who eserve nothing but death.

*girl
Not guel.

Attached: anon lives in flint.png (1633x1156, 410K)

keep talking to me like that it only makes me harder. tell me how im inferior and youre going to take my girlfriend from me and fill her with your superior seed, thereby stopping my weak genetic lineage and denying me the experience of raising children with the woman of my life. go on, tell me

I'm running just not in 2020

How bout you stop being such a scared lil bitch instead. Pits only attack scared lil bitches and children that Jesus himself has decided gotta go. Facts.

so that the buck shot can bounce off of their fur before they maul your dumbass?

Unironically fuddy five

Shit I think I accidently received a cucker fetish, now I want to cuck you, I'm going to take your girl and marry her, we are going to have beautiful children while you become a lonley pathetic failure.

The only real way to remove pibble

Attached: 461.jpg (1800x511, 74K)

God youre a faggot. And probably a zoomer.

Whats wrong millennial? Are you mad that zoomers are undoing the seeds communism before we reap them?
Sorry but I'm not gonna let my children starve to death while getting raped by abdul and jamal.

What the fuck cartridge is that? .577?

the dubs command it.

>Needs a gun for an animal with simple lunge and bite attacks
Fucker just use your hands.

If i see a loose shitbull on the road i unironically run them over with my 4x4 truck. Killed 3 so far, one being a little dicey, the owner ran out of their house and tried getting my plates but i already was around the corner before she could do anything.

What i also do is spike meat / food for stay shitbulls to eat and die. I had a stray on my property before, and plinked them with my .22 no issues, and took the bodies into the woods for worm food.

I got attacked by a shitbull mutt when i was 14 and it messed up my tendons in my right leg, so i walk with a bit of a limp ever since, and a constant feeling of pain i live with.

Don't get me wrong, i love dogs, i love my Labrador retriever, but shitbulls should be shoah'd no questions asked.

Thank you now I can satisfy my craving caused by long term childhood trauma from abuse

>16. Remove any and all laws violating the second Amendment of the United States Constitution, local, state, or Federal.
Which one of these doesn't really jibe with the rest?

all even number suggestions except 16 and 8 are shit
all odd number suggestions except 5 are based

When the nation only consists of Christian whites I don't see why they would overthrow a dictator that supports Christians whites.
Plus I won't hold onto the power I'll let it go like pinochet.

Attached: IMG_3959.gif (801x173, 355K)

Fuck off you niggers, American terriers have always been /our/ dog

Attached: ww1dogs.jpg (620x389, 69K)

B-based...

Cops routinely dispatch these fuckers with 9mm. Anything with better ballistics will do.

>christian
how's it like being a goyim cuck?

based if true
I use a mix of ibuprofen, anvils, garlic extract and grape seed extract in beef bullion and gelatin to kill them. 1 a day for 3 days results in kidney failure in 2 weeks.
killed 6 so far

Christianity spits in the face of jews you peganlarping gaytheist.

>literally worshiping a jew
old gods, best gods

yeah, it was ruled a DD by the ATF fags

tell your "swat guy" to learn how to aim

Based

Attached: 1557169640628.jpg (607x608, 161K)

They are called dayyouth in islam

file a public records request and you can have it

Attached: 57511932_390435581687090_3415291016094325277_n.jpg (1080x810, 148K)

Shotguns/.45

What if we get China to build the wall for us? They have a lot of experience building walls to keep undesirables out.

>cuckifornia compliant

Shitbull removed

Attached: 234235234t.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Don't make fun of them. Their politicians are tying to push this to other states and we might end up like them.

slugs, you retard

based

Attached: 1efeb90cf09d0d46a27c1fefbb23632141387f4bdae9a83a95c4e97d3956d0c7.jpg (2580x2272, 1.04M)

please add term limits for senate.

Attached: 1549382138422.png (763x960, 375K)

try to be Christian and not be pro-zionist. Every church you find is pro-israel

Pistol: 9mm or larger to the vitals
Rifle: 50 BMG

I'm ok with this

>You see him push out with the muzzle into the dog's mouth

Please tell me he said "EAT THIS".

It was mostly just confused screaming.

>4. Implement a Christian dictatorship.
>8. Get rid of the Jews.

4 Will always get in the way of 8.

Attached: Jesus was totally aryan.jpg (960x934, 134K)

use one of these, that way your ghetto neighbors wont know what happened to his nigger dog.

Attached: maxim9+USP.jpg (2500x1404, 1.16M)

you try hitting a running dog with a handgun in a critical spot to guarantee your mythical one-shot-drop.

is it a surprise to anyone that Jesus was jewish?

You have clearly never owned a pit bull. They are no more aggressive than any other dog.

>19.Reformat the 14th amendment so zambos or criminals cannot be legal citizens of the U.S.

Attached: A5813201-BE8A-408C-B51D-62131360F763.jpg (256x256, 71K)

okay nigger

Most people don't like backdoors in their walls.

>EQUALS ZAMBO
But really, look at Proposition 187 and Obergefell v. Hodges, then look at the claim that the 2nd Amendment isn't being violated by these death by 1000 cuts laws, and tell me the courts aren't run by dirty heebs.

Attached: HellAlarmPinkBurnGeese.png (520x342, 286K)

A good boot knife. Kick them in their ugly nigger face, and stab them in the chest and neck.

Attached: whatchu need that samurai sword fo stayvun.jpg (521x474, 22K)

Attached: qcx49w9cqv401.png (574x610, 51K)

Hmmm

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_niallmccarthy_files_2018_09_20180914_Deadly_Dogs_Forbes.jpg (1280x868, 81K)

Hmm hmm hmmmm

Attached: pit-bull-related-fatalities.png (400x370, 88K)

I deal with Shitbulls, Wild Dog (and Feral Cats) and Coyotes the same way.

.22 LR does the trick.

I use Mini-Mags or the SGB and a Integral 10/22.

But since you said handgun, pretty much any of them work. Prior to the 10/22 I had a Ruger Mark II with a screw on can, and it worked fine.

They aren't hard to deal with, put a .22 center chest or broad side, and it will crumple, then put two more in its dome, then it will start kicking spasmodically, then it will die.

Why .22? because its cheap, quiet (with silencers) and works fine within ~100 yards. its a dog not an APC.

b8

Have sex incel. If you don't know a pitbulls body language then why should you live?

The one you keep on your person at all times and don't ever cross "MLK Street" or "Malcolm X Boulevard" with.

This is retarded.
>Bring back the production of the F22 raptor
You have my full support.

45 ACP

.40 S&W

Actually a pure bred pit is the least looked dog to attack a human. It's kind of hard to handle fighting dogs if they attack people. The problem is nogs keep breeding them with guardian breeds so you end up with something bred to kill aggressively and mistrust strangers.
Even if you have a pure pit, they can redirect bite when handled badly and are generally a pain in the ass. The rest of the bingo is pretty much spot on.

fucking based

based and someordinarygamerspilled

This is fucking trash. Fuck your fascist ideals and fuck whoever wants a dictatorship. Grow up, you absolute child.
This is liberal-tier of retardation, but you only approve of it because this time, you're wearing the boot that does the treading.
Anyone being in favor of this is underage or mentally still there.

Holy shit this board is going to shit.

Attached: 1557486724336.jpg (810x549, 78K)

A baby browning

The one that you carry. If you're going to get attacked by a pibble, you're almost certainly going to be outside. And if you're walking your dog, you're probably wearing something like basketball shorts. So, something light you can pocket carry.

>qcx49w9cqv401.png
>reddit.com/r/Dogfree/comments/7kt6s5/pit_bull_nutter_bingo/
Kill yourself, redditposter, KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF.

Attached: RedditorScatted2.png (1049x1570, 1.25M)

Anything

Attached: jimbo.png (636x606, 207K)

Thanks mr zodiac

yes

Change it to Norse Pagan dictatorship and you have my full support at this point

Attached: 1559623487489.jpg (1024x1024, 210K)

Fucking pagans, when will you learn your polytheism is for street shitters and trash societies that are dead?

i was gonna say i didn't like 1 or 2 of those things, like the canadian one and abortion one because canada was where most german prisoners of war after world war 2 wwere sent so they have a tone of white people, aand that some race mixers might be pregnant and youre gonna want to abort them once you find out they're not white.

other than that you got my vote.

I would take the stupid economics in exchange for all of the rest of that. In other words

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Stuupinpoweh..ie shotgun, or an Ak

>lefty memes

Will vote for you. Love, from macaco soup

How the fuck an I supposed to get steroids and brain enhancement drugs if it wasn't for China. I need to enhance my brain because my penis doesn't need it. Everything else is solid.

Any caliber above .22 lol, just put one right in the head. I always carry a knife and a pistol. Before I turned 21, I had to use my knife to kill a pitbull that was trying to kill my dog.