Why does the military use CLP?

Why does the military use CLP?

Attached: 817Og1xdTfL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXD34ToxHtg&t=380s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it cleans, lubricates, and protects firearms. A useful tool for a profession that revolves around such tools.

Cheap and does an okay job, more cost effective than buying specialty things for each task

>revolves

They made some big money deal for it and now there's way too much stocked up.

Hard to use CLP on anti rape powerpoints and mop buckets, but it is 2019.

But easy to use CLP for rape.

Army men are big homos. They need good anal lube.

Dunno, probably because it's the cheapest thing they can get that does what it's supposed to do just well enough to keep what it's applied to barely functioning.
>see MRE

Because of the temperature range. Lubricating your fire arms requires a specific lubricate depending on what kind of environment you're in. CLP won't work in every extreme and they use other things too. Good fucking luck cleaning shit without CLP it's fucking great to have around if you want to clean shit and have anything else to do. If you don't have any CLP you're just scraping shit off your gun, if you even have the right tools to reach every nook and cranny. Good luck getting that shit off anything if you don't have CLP you probably haven't got tools to do that either.

the profession does revolve around cleaning things though.

t.retard

It actually does all three things well even better than other specialty products. Its a quality product.

I use CLP. Am I doing it wrong?

trash oil.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXD34ToxHtg&t=380s

Because it's retard proof, works for everything, and won't kill you if you "accidentally" drink it with your MREs.

Because apparently they're not familiar with the overall superiority of transmission fluid

Because bean counters love one-size-fits-all solutions.

Because they don't have the logistical competence to supply their men with a dedicated solvent AND a lubricating oil. Civilian shooters have no such constraints, so a Jack of all trades product is irrelevant to them.

oh god all of the redneck ways of cleaning a gun are from car fluids

And that's how you tell who has served and who has not.

doubtful most likely the factory is owned but some jew in power probably much cheaper AND better options out there

underated aspect of military selection they never get the best because it has to be "retard" aka fucking teenager proof

>Because it cleans, lubricates, and protects firearms.
/thread

i find it hard to believe anyone do a control to motor oil?
i've noticed gun lubes to typically be thinner i think 3 in 1 is actually the best.

It may not be better than three different chemicals that individualy cleans, lubricates, and protects, but the saved logistics of making what is essentially one cure-all solution for million of american troops make it worthwhile.