Doing a diy ak kit from Atlantic, any good recs on 922 parts, how autistically strict do I have to be with this 992 bs

doing a diy ak kit from Atlantic, any good recs on 922 parts, how autistically strict do I have to be with this 992 bs

Attached: romyufbr-1-of-5-jpg-product.jpg (1000x540, 413K)

922r*

>922r parts

Attached: 1437625622906.jpg (517x768, 180K)

>Underfolder
>922r Compliance
Oh no, it's retarded

Yeah man get some Tapco furniture made in the good ol USA way better than that Russian crap wood

Haven't bought an AK in a bit, but isn't that just for import? Why in the utter hell would you need to be compliant when it's already on US soil?

I don’t know if that shit applies to you or just a commercial manufacturer/importer but I can tell you one thing:
No one is ever going to fucking check that shit. Fuck the law.

based, I'm getting muh first gun and a bunch of boomers have been reeeing at me about how I should comply but when I ask how an ATF agent would even check for compliance they just say "its just better to be in the clear and not have to worry about it"

fuck the ATF and fuck boomers

Attached: inC47Cp.png (1920x1080, 71K)

>922r

Attached: 1559593202827.png (203x171, 3K)

Yeah if the atf is tearing your gun apart to check it's 922r status you already fucked up somewhere else

>at some point the ATF has used public funds to disassemble some autist's parts bin AK.

blin

None of those goddamn parts are even stamped with country of origin. They can't prove shit even if you did fuck up so massively that the ATF is taking apart your gun.

All you need is a US made trigger, hammer, disconnector, and muzzle device. The receiver and barrel are already US made parts.

don't even bother with 922r, it's unenforceable and probably doesn't even apply to you anyway

>implying they'd even be able to tell

Can you just stamp USA on everything and be good? How would they be able to prove the parts arnt domestic?

now you're thinking like the chinks

>922r
user I bought the exact same thing a few weeks ago. get whatever parts you want. nobody will check. post pics when you get it done

Attached: 20190530_164909.jpg (947x710, 420K)

922r is for firearm importers, not for private citizens. Literally no one in the US has been charged with non compliance with 922r ever, unless there was some criminal who brought a bunch of laws and they tacked that on just for the heck of it, but I don't know if any such case. It really doesn't affect private gun owners at all.

I've been a field agent for the atf for a few years now and I can confirm that nobody cares enough about 922r to bother checking people at random. A 922r violation is just something we tack on as an extra charge when you fuck up really badly and get caught.

Couldn't make it into the fbi huh?