Internal mags: what are your thoughts? No reason to use rifles with them in an age of detachable box mags?

Internal mags: what are your thoughts? No reason to use rifles with them in an age of detachable box mags?

Attached: img-type-99-stripper-clip[1].jpg (1000x666, 105K)

Bullets still kill as far as I'm aware.

I don't understand the question because I never thought it would be asked. You don't have to have a reason to buy whatever gun you want.

If it was a rifle that would be seeing some sort of combat, a detachable magazine is nice for that. Seeing as it probably will never take a life outside of a durr or some shit, who cares if you can't pop the mag off. If that is an issue, don't buy it in the first place.

Wrong

I'm not looking to KILL anyone, jeez, what do you take me for?

fine on hunting guns bad on anything anti human

>I'm not looking to KILL anyone, jeez, what do you take me for?
A faggot.

it depends on the round and action type really. a box mag lever action with rimmed cartridges would be odd. they only have to deal with that kind of faggotry in Australia.

He's got you there, faggot

They're not bad on humans if done right. Look at the L115A1, which holds the longest kill atm at about 11k feet away

that has a detachable magazine

Ignore my post. I some how went full retard and forget we were talking about internal / detachable mags, some how went with bolt action vs semi auto.

>no reason
I hate people like you
have a sage faggot

I'm just trying to get a jumping off point for discussion, you stupid cunt.

I think a better discussion topic would be when are you jumping off a cliff?

They usually look nicer and most older bolt guns don’t have detachable mags and if you are looking at something like a 700 the old ones are better so who cares?

Don't you fucking step to me, you son of a bitch.

>Cliff
user, there are a lot of great bridges out there, most leading to a river or even into the ocean. OP needs to jump from there, so some poor soul won't have a huge mess to clean up afterwards.

It's eco friendly, turtles need to eat too!

Great for huntan. Never have to worry bout forgetting or losing mag.

Is his your first day ok Jow Forums you homosexual?

I bet you even pronounce sage as sāj, you goddamn newfag.

Attached: 1487493251594.png (625x561, 474K)

>forgetting or losing mag.
Who does this?

I pronounce it like Sahgeh like a patrician

proud of u

Attached: 1491974001448.png (420x525, 217K)

You should only buy guns for a reason.

I don't know of any new guns with internal mags. I guess it would have the benefit of being cheaper and more reliable, as well as being cheaper to manufacture if you were doing it in a garage or something.

>no reason
liking dank surp rifles from a more civilized era is enough reason for me to buy them. if you're a mallninja that wants a """tactical advantage""" they're nothing for you

Okay retsrd

Don't mind the newfags summer bois, you are right. Jow Forums is a board of understanding and (violent and explosive) peace.

You'll never arrive innawoods/innarange and realize you left your magazine at home because you were playing with it in between games of league of legends

iirc some boutique magnum caliber rifles are only made with internal mags and no removable floorplates for single digit percentage points of extra durability