Canada general

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1507066302586.jpg (480x621, 86K)

first for zoomer tokgang fags getting out

Nth for I want my goddamn AR to arrive

Attached: 47C75116-F085-4621-A01A-6F5E81C01591.jpg (720x405, 44K)

First for F for user's Grampa

Attached: anonsgrampa.jpg (2880x2160, 2.69M)

Haha still here

Attached: CE45E7F2-2BBF-4E21-BAA0-BB41979C14C8.jpg (3024x3024, 2.64M)

the next 5 guns you buy should be high-speed rifles in 5.56 that take pmags and optics

looks like a castizo collection to me

Kys nerd

Attached: 2.jpg (900x1200, 117K)

but i already have those user

dam do i want one of those m305s but there are so many reports of them blowing up.

Go to your LGS and check the serial number, if it’s a pre-2014 one you’ll be fine

they don't blow up the extractor is known to break potentially though depending on the era, they had hardness of parts issues

o ok than i ll keep an eye out for one on second hand.

Ffs please use lighting. Why does everyone on cangen use the worst fucking pictures to show off. You have a decent enough collection, do it justice with proper lighting

based soon to be gun cabinet owner

t. photographer
post reasonable tips that are affordable and people will likely do it

Try to use more light in pictures. Have the light facing towards the firearm(s). Avoid using flash as it’s harsh and does not look good and washes out a lot of stuff. I really like taking pictures outside around noon when it’s slightly cloudy, you get a nice even light that makes your firearms look the best they can.

Attached: 0814FA10-71D4-4446-A7C9-D9E89331C4CE.jpg (4096x2730, 3.09M)

This Even just opening your curtains/blinds can help a lot.

Attached: 20190517_153742.jpg (4032x1960, 2.36M)

based tip posters, consideration taken

Kinda hard to light up my closet lmao plus i don't feel like dragging everything out nor do i care

Glad to be of help user, most phones today have very capable cameras, you just gotta give em some light. Both my pics were taken on an iPhone in my backyard

Attached: C2DBBA23-BC61-4A54-801D-06295561E1A6.jpg (2100x1575, 2.16M)

Have you thought about putting small lights in your closet?
It would look good not only for pics but for you as well

more light = better picture

Attached: Screenshot_20190104-150823~2.png (2880x1027, 3.02M)

>trigger lock
Uh yeah that’s gonna be a yikes and cringe from me

Another day another dollar.....

Attached: FUCK.gif (500x375, 697K)

Another day closer to buying a new gun

Another day closer to ending it all....

Attached: dead.jpg (500x692, 61K)

But if I do that normies might be able to see me

Attached: 245 (1).jpg (1333x900, 80K)

Cheer up user! The future is bright you may have a good chance to fight in a paramilitary!

Is it just me or has the "Weather network" gotten worse at predicting when it will rain? Once again, they said it would rain overnight, morning, and afternoon. But it only rained overnight for a little bit and is clear now for the Rest of the day.

>inb4 predicting the weather is hard

Attached: 1560078950317.jpg (936x1026, 56K)

based off-topic poster

It's kind of on topic becuase I plan to go shooting with a no-guns on saturday, but "they" say it's going to rain, so it makes planning things out challenging. I'm not sure if I should believe them or not

Ask >Me who just passed the Authority to Carry (ATC) course and is armed anything.

Attached: 1518510532403.jpg (529x298, 33K)

What is your profession ?
Also, proofs

Risk Mitigation for transportation. I'd show my censored ATC papers but I don't have them yet. Takes the CFO a week after you complete the course to mail them.

Canadian meteorologists are all women out of the army. They are shit teir at predicting weather, if you're lucky and live near the border you can use the US weather networks.

Also always refer to the interactive map. Sometimes it's raining all around you and you just missed it. But basically you can't trust the weather network pass a day.

get flossed on boomer

Attached: 1559408502863.gif (931x682, 532K)

>Risk Mitigation for transportation.
Like an air marshal or something ?

Nah not that cool. I'm not law enforcement. Just carry for self defense.

Only in uniform protecting (((their))) assets. So brinks or g4s? what's the pay like? As a broke college student with an RPAL worth getting into?

I might need to move out for the first time soon. House is completely full of black mold and they may be bum rushing my grandmother into a home. Any tips for a 600lb sweatstinking scott/francofuck muttonmensch on welfare with 7 guns to feed?

I live like a slob, can't walk more than 100m and I hate towns and cities. Likely welfare'll only give me $575/mo. NS btw.

Neither but the same idea, we operate covertly mostly. Only have small logos on our jackets / carriers. Out of those two Brinks pays the highest. You can make $35hr with them. I enjoy my work however long shifts and multi day / traveling is mostly mandatory.

Turn your shithole of a house into a Viking funeral pyre, dowse yourself and all your trash in gasoline, off yourself and drop a match or something

Tips for what? Where to move to? Where to get a job? How to remove mold?

Love me some ithaca 37.

From what I have read of bill C-79, is it correct that it doesn't affect transporting non-restricted firearms?

Nice, user

just the tips
will 15 year old bariatric briefs soaked in cosmoline and hoppe's work for this

Attached: 1559703405733.jpg (995x876, 84K)

I heard the slam fire one can be turned full auto.

C71 is the firearms bill, and no transport of NR has no changes unless you had a NR cz858 or some swiss arms

You mean C-71? No, there should be no change for the rules on NR transportation

You mean cé cédille? Non, ç peut se trouver avant a (« grinça », « ça »), o (« leçon ») et u (« reçu »). Il existe en début de mot (« ça »), mais jamais en fin. Elle modifie la prononciation de la lettre c and there should be no change for the rules on NR transportation.

Attached: 902.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Yeah I meant C-71 oops, just posting on the go like a filthy mobileposter, thanks for the confirmation

Not quite. You hold down the trigger and with each pump there is a round sent down range. I have a fairly new riot version that sadly lacks the feature however

reminder to never comply guys

Attached: 1540615516574.png (1000x666, 331K)

Ribbit?

hope you guys have a good day at work, make that ammo money.

these are the ones you had IRG bring over?

>NS
Of course you are. I hate this fucking province.

hé gros de quoi parles tu

What's the muzzle device on the Vz 58? It reminds me of the muzzle device the Ruskies use on the AK 74. Also, is that a standard length barrel? Is it restricted?

Attached: airsoft-AC11437.jpg (1100x656, 31K)

What do your daily duties entail on a realistic level?
How’s the pay?

I work in a pot shop and armed guards will either bring in a couple boxes themselves (carrying glocks), or they will back up the armed truck for bigger deliveries and have a watch out with rifles on each side of the alley. I am sure they do the same thing for banks, atms, any money etc.

Daily duties are basically:
- Start day / gear up / examine transportation / Paperwork
- Relocate transport to specified location
- Load / unload cargo, Paperwork
- Relocate transport to specified location
- Load / unload cargo, Paperwork
- Repeat any number of times
Then you either end up at the starting location (Home) or you end at a hotel. You can be gone for any number of days, usually less then a week. I usually do multi days once a month. The entry pay is $20-$30.

What part of Canada allows guards with long guns for weed? What part of Canada allows anyone other then Police / Peace Officers / Wildlife to use long guns for duty?

The west. Gitgud east cucks

Which Province? I want to know which CFO is that Based.

why is it that unbelievable? It is the government's money, and it is worth a lot.

Attached: rise up.webm (596x336, 1.83M)

Yeah dlask i think makes a 74 style break

What experience do I need to guard weed with a rifle through the gov?

Need anything other than highschool? How do I get in? I have my RPAL already and am in college for infosec, a physical security role would help part time.

It's unbelievable because Brinks,G4S GARDA, The Mint (Cash, Stamps, Gold) and everyone else at most have shotguns; and even then they're getting rid of them. Then you're telling me that a cannabis truck is getting not one but multiple guards with ARs? That's unbelievable and not in line at all with the CFO / RCMP. No weed guys are getting risk assessments saying they need carbines.

dont know. not my biz.
ok buddy! why dont you try robbing one and we will assess what you get shot by when we see you on the news. You have no fucking idea but you think you do. keep it up big brain!!

>He doesn’t have some form of military which makes him automatically shit on most candidates
Get your security license as well, helps speed the process to ATC. RPAL is a good asset as well

Rotting pigs smell so fucking bad

Attached: 20190613_100924.jpg (3264x1836, 957K)

Most of the employer's just require your RPAL, Drivers, clean criminal history. These positions are not physical security, you are by definition defensive and not (Security) in the legal sense. Aside from that you just pass the ATC and you should be fine. If you're cool with those you can find info online by just googling armed security or secure transport or any of those words.

We were having a friendly discussion.You can't even say which province, I backed up my reasoning for why I don't believe it and that's your response? I think you need to stop smoking your product, if you even work at a dispensary lol.

Did I not post the flag? want it again? I'm glad to show you.

Attached: 50751247-soldier-with-machine-gun-in-hands-and-canadian-province-flag-on-background-series-saskatche (1300x1300, 172K)

based

Attached: weexitlouis.jpg (473x673, 120K)

just let all of that meat go to waste

>find what I want at a kinda acceptable price
>it's tactibubba'd to shit
CGN genocide when

Based schizo Sask user

I didnt kill em. Local farmer.

Who even runs ATC courses?
Everything I see online just talks about wilderness protection

I'm on >mobile so no flag, I was asking because anyone can call the CFO and request that information. You can also freely look up the transporters for cannabis and ask the CFO if they're licensed. Also I'll give you a final tid bit, go look up who the largest cannabis transporter in Canada is. They're publicly traded and guess what? They don't carry rifles.

You can only get an ATC "Through" a business and the ATC is actually for the business allowing you to carry. I don't know where you could go do the actual course because if you're not working for an authorized business you can't actually get / use the cert, Also it's probably expensive >$1000. Maybe contact local places like Silvercore and they could help you out. I've never done the wilderness course so I'm not sure what that entails.

One of us just had a stroke and I'm not sure whom.

and the kicker is now they blame global warming for the difficulties of predicting the weather

Seething nogunz nigger lover spotted

>being so fat and disgusting you have to be on welfare to survive
Unironically just blow your brains out dude, no one will miss you.

Attached: 1560217180173.jpg (680x734, 46K)

>People with serious health problems that are 0% their own fault have to go through even more hell to get assistance they need because people like user are too weak/stupid to stop drinking liquid candy

Attached: Coca-Cola-Nutrition-Facts.png (773x614, 790K)

Oh shit! You're the massive donair pizza guy right?
I dunno man, you're in a rough spot.
What I can say is, don't prioritize the guns. If you have to sell some, do it. You need to seek serious support. Do you have any other family or anyone who might be willing to help you out? You're going to need to go on a multi-year overhaul of your physical and mental condition.

Shoah the water jew

Attached: removethesugarjew.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

sugar water jew*

my bad

At 2 lbs per week, he'd need nearly 4 years to get down to 200 lbs. That's a lot of deferred maintenance.

you need to go on a keto diet immediately, also how is your house so full of mold? do you have pipes leaking all over and shit?

on a keto diet fat fucks like that can lose as much as a pound a day, the burn an incredible amount of calories at rest because their bodies are working so hard

A lot of it is probably just lowering water retention, desu.
I'm not quite on keto, myself, but pretty damned close.

Albertabro?

Ak 74 one from corwin and its a 15.4" non chrome lined barrel thats non restricted

Attached: 1554701743982.jpg (300x250, 49K)

you guys ever poo'd your pants shooting? i was at the range the other day and someone set up a 50 bmg beside me, i had some diarrhea that day and the firing of the 50 startled me so much i accidentally sharted

Not me personally but ive seen quite a few fat boomers with brown stains at the range
At a certain age i guess they pay no mind to there bowel movements

At what age are you planning to mind your grammar?